Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (36246 Views)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Ayogu Eze Not Against SE Governors Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Shikini: 9:23pm On May 13, 2021
Lol
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by wiseoneking: 9:52pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
I have never seen one person that ipob claim is their member. This is how a coward terrorist organizations behave.
If ipob will say UGM are not their members, what do you expect from Awurum Eze case?
Buhari is dead
ESN can't be killed be riffle, they have bullet proof charm
Ipob are not responsible for prison break
Ipob have naver killed anybody
Esn are in the bushes.
Pls which of The above statements is true?
I hope you know about ikonso, you mister never seen.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by pquaver(m): 9:55pm On May 13, 2021
chrisxxx:

They claimed Ikonso.

After they were being mocked as cowards who denied their own as death. They knew the Igbo populace will turn from them when the see its worthless dying for them.. Wait Eze Awurum wi soon sing like the canary.. We will know if he is a member or not... Ipigssef
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Mokason288(m): 10:01pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
I have never seen one person that ipob claim is their member. This is how a coward terrorist organizations behave.
If ipob will say UGM are not their members, what do you expect from Awurum Eze case?
Buhari is dead
Esn are in the bushes.
The Bold is true
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by adadike(f): 10:14pm On May 13, 2021
pquaver:

After they were being mocked as cowards who denied their own as death. They knew the Igbo populace will turn from them when the see its worthless dying for them.. Wait Eze Awurum wi soon sing like the canary.. We will know if he is a member or not... Ipigssef
He is a member. Go to the east and see many of the agadis that are core members. Ipob used to deny their members. The only person they did not deny is ikonso. Others means nothing to them. As for Awurum, it is his fellow ESN members that sold him out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by ebuka440: 10:14pm On May 13, 2021
I said it that this man is innocent
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by MrSly(m): 10:24pm On May 13, 2021
goodnessme1:
We Enemies of Ipob are disappointed.

My brother let go cry together.....
Chai!!! savage!!!!
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by MrSly(m): 10:26pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
Buhari is dead
Esn are in the bushes.
The only truth is that you are unlucky with quality brain.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by prophetfire: 10:53pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
We know, Awurum Eze is a peacemaker.

You guys and your epileptic army that bokoharam is using to do Target practice are damn too dumb. This age-stricken man ESN? And 2i/c for that matter!! Ipob didn't deny Ikonso, so this one can't be their own. You guys are just too dumb.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Phcmayor(m): 12:29am On May 14, 2021
They know he is not ESN but they love to see igbos suffer
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by NoBones: 5:16am On May 14, 2021
IPOD and Propaganda as usual
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by pquaver(m): 5:59am On May 14, 2021
adadike:
He is a member. Go to the east and see many of the agadis that are core members. Ipob used to deny their members. The only person they did not deny is ikonso. Others means nothing to them. As for Awurum, it is his fellow ESN members that sold him out

Bro you don't need to say it.. I am igbo and I know ipob Modus operandi very well.. Lots of old people are members as you said.. The ipob sympathiser are so foolish do they think denying on Nairaland will make security agencies who did a thorough investigation before taking an action will release the man? If you notice Nnamdi Kanu didn't want to deny the guy only saying so any1 who takes a picture with him is now commander.. Let him deny the guy outright na.. He can't because he know the effect.. Some will have sense by force. to die for Nnamdi Kanu is to die for nothing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Doncyn(f): 6:55am On May 14, 2021
Biafrans of all age brackets are now at the mercy of the double-faced Nigeria security agents as all they need to arrest and kill them off is to brand them ESN operative or sponsor,” the IPOB concluded.

Is a liar here..we are afriad of kidnappers and unknown gun men since dis ESN and federal securities started Dere tinx.we really need security where am living because dat place has become a free zone for kidnappers.dey kidnapp any how dis days.even dey try taking me but God was on my side.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Abubakar Kyari Wears Military Outfit (Photos) / EndSARS Protesters Besiege National Assembly / Ambode’s Lawyers: We Foiled EFCC Plot Of Planting Foreign Currency In His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.