Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB (36244 Views)

Actor & Musician, King Zealot Arrested, Paraded As ESN Operative (Pictures) / Gloria Okolie: Court Grants Bail To ‘ESN Operative’s Girlfriend’ Detained By IRT / Ayogu Eze Not Against SE Governors Support For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by RuddyFusion(m): 2:11pm On May 13, 2021
IPOB never denied ikonso so I believe them on this

2 Likes

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by rummmy: 2:20pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
I have never seen one person that ipob claim is their member. This is how a coward terrorist organizations behave.
If ipob will say UGM are not their members, what do you expect from Awurum Eze case?
ask FG who are UGM

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Lastmankc(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2021
Simplyleo:
We know, Awurum Eze is a peacemaker.

There was a post about the release of fake soldiers bearing AK-47 by the Fulani government,I don't see you there.But you are here mastubating and ejaculating.I pity your future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Golan007: 2:41pm On May 13, 2021
It doesn't matter.

Finish him.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by gidgiddy: 2:49pm On May 13, 2021
Why would an old man like Awurum Eze be an ESN member and deputy to Ikonso?

The man is old enough to be Ikonso's father, may be even grandfather

But the authorities want people to believe that such an old man is carrying guns, following young men in the bush, and is deputy to a boy much younger than him?

Some stories make no sense

5 Likes

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by donjahsy(m): 4:06pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
Iam not surprise,
UGM is not our members
ESN did not break prisoners
Ikonso is an innocent gunman
Ipob is a peaceful organization
ESN are in the bushes
Buhari is dead
The whole world fought Biafra for 3 years
The UGM are send by buhari to destroy the east
ESN cannot be killed with a riffle, they have bullet proof charm
Buhari is married to his minister
We are developers
We are billionaires
Etc.
Kanu did not direct his members to burn down Lagos during endsars.

What do you expect from ipob again if the above statement can come from them?
Mister Sunday abi mister Next week. Are you done? Can you crawl back to your hole now?

5 Likes

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Ficaro5: 5:42pm On May 13, 2021
angry
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Afolabimills(m): 5:43pm On May 13, 2021
goodnessme1:
We Enemies of Ipob are disappointed.

My brother let go cry together.....
grin grin
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Chirowman(m): 5:45pm On May 13, 2021
Okay oo
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Remember1313: 5:46pm On May 13, 2021
Ok
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Upton: 5:47pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
I have never seen one person that ipob claim is their member. This is how a coward terrorist organizations behave.
If ipob will say UGM are not their members, what do you expect from Awurum Eze case?
They only said he isn't a member of ESN
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by SmartPolician: 5:47pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:

Keep deceiving yourself.

IPOB admitted that Ikonso was their member and even named a road after him.

3 Likes

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by ibechris(m): 5:49pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
Iam not surprise,
UGM is not our members
ESN are in the bushes
Buhari is dead
We are developers
We are billionaires
Etc.

Why are angry for no cause?
Only u have commented twice and still not making any sense. How is IPOD ur wahala.Buhari is there to vent ur stupid anger on.

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by sgtponzihater1(m): 5:50pm On May 13, 2021
grin grin grin funniest post I have read today. He had problem with his traditional ruler and the ruler gave him off as second in command to ESN. I just dey laugh for bus.

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by UnabashedIPOB: 5:51pm On May 13, 2021
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), has refuted the story that one Awurum Eze arrested in Aba recently and said to be IPOB second in command is a member of Eastern Security Network (ESN).

In a press statement signed by the media and publicity Secretary of the group comrade Emma Powerful, IPOB said the said Ewurum Eze is too old to be ESN Operative

Of course we know that the ZOO government is lying and promoting their FAKE NEWS. They would only intimidate, arrest and KILL innocent BIAFRANS but they would NEVER confront ESN. Bunch of COWARDS. They know where to find ESN if that's really their goal but they would not go in the bushes to CONFRONT them. And when UGM KILL their agents, some IDIOTS would be spewing garbage.

3 Likes

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Exc2000: 5:51pm On May 13, 2021
goodnessme1:
I know it when i saw the picture of the said second in command.

Nigeria Terrorists is now arresting anyone supporting Ipob tagging the ESN,even when it is clear that every Biafran is not ESN but every ESN is a Biafran.

And we enemies of freedom are rejoicing that Nigeria army have arrest Ikonso second.

We know already, he is DSS opreative working for Buhari... So Nigeria would prosecute and kill him, IPOB should not wail or cry

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Abagworo(m): 5:52pm On May 13, 2021
When I saw his photo I knew something didn't add up. He looks much older than 48 but he might be an IPOB member

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Yankee101: 5:52pm On May 13, 2021
How dem go gree even if he was?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
goodnessme1:
I know it when i saw the picture of the said second in command.

Nigeria Terrorists is now arresting anyone supporting Ipob tagging the ESN,even when it is clear that every Biafran is not ESN but every ESN is a Biafran.IT WILL SOON CLEAR FOR UNA EYES.

And we enemies of freedom are rejoicing that Nigeria army have arrest Ikonso second.
Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Shokoloko(f): 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
This grandpa is too old to be a member of ESN or an active IPOB member grin grin

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Dimejimichael(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
Blame Desmond Elliot

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Shokoloko(f): 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
Yankee101:
How dem go gree even if he was?
They agreed Ikonso was part of them

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Yankee101: 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
Shokoloko:

They agreed Ikonso was part of them

Cos he was killed already, not captured

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by slowice(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2021
How can this old man be second in command to that youthful guy that was killed by the army? Makes no sense

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Judegbu(m): 5:58pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
Iam not surprise,
UGM is not our members
ESN are in the bushes
Buhari is dead
We are developers
We are billionaires
Etc.

You are really pathetic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by quincyshakur(m): 5:59pm On May 13, 2021
please can someone differentiate btw ESN an IPOB for me

1 Like

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 13, 2021
Sunday2021:
Iam not surprise,
UGM is not our members
ESN are in the bushes
Buhari is dead
We are developers
We are billionaires
Etc.

So you believe this person to be an esn operative? Your brain is made of tissue paper.

2 Likes

Re: Awurum Eze Not ESN Operative, Says IPOB by Shokoloko(f): 6:07pm On May 13, 2021
Yankee101:

Cos he was killed already, not captured
You have a point however this daddy is rather too old to be handed such a position

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP / Fire Burning Seriously At Molete Ibadan. TERRIBLE / Nnamdi Kanu Gets An Eagle As Gift From IPOB Owerri Branch (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.