Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,959 members, 7,821,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant (24187 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by richmond500: 4:07pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:

OK brother,

I'm just trying to guide my fellow countrymen on where to stay and stay out of trouble
what's the monthly total cos of living in Dubai? Like how much should one budget to spend a month if
1. He lives alone
2.He has a wife and two kids.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by stupidmod3: 4:09pm On May 13, 2021
no where for nig there
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 4:11pm On May 13, 2021
NONNYG:
I disagree on the transportation. Does Abu Dhabi have metro & tram?

It's not about the facilities, it's about ease of transportation, less hassle and less traffic
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 4:12pm On May 13, 2021
richmond500:
what's the monthly total cos of living in Dubai? Like how much should one budget to spend a month if
1. He lives alone
2.He has a wife and two kids.

My first ever video treated this topic sir, please check it out
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by richmond500: 4:12pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:

It's not about the facilities, it's about ease of transportation, less hassle and less traffic
dubaiguy answer my question
How much should I budget to live in Dubai?
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by richmond500: 4:12pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:

OK, I will
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by OsusHunter: 4:18pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Happy Eid-El-Fitr guys. A lot of Nigerians willing to come to UAE have been asking me these questions in my YouTube Videos' comment section and I decided to make an explanatory video plus a thread here about the answer.

Bear in mind that UAE have seven Emirates and of these seven Emirates, in my opinion, these two states - UAE and Abu Dhabi are the best options available to Nigerians.

Please whatever you do, do not go to Ajman. Ajman is like the computer village in Lagos. It is the headquarters of dubious people that act as Agents. It is also popular for other atrocities, and that's why the place is prone to constant raiding by the authorities. Avoid Ajman. My video has more information about this.

Now we have two valid options; Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Which should you go for? Let's compare the features of the two states

1) RENT in Abu Dhabi is higher than the rent in Dubai(even with the hype.. surprised?) This is because Abu is the capital city, has a traditional setting, more Emiratis live there and they keep to the culture.

2) GROCERIES are cheaper in Dubai than Abu Dhabi. This is because there are more stores in Dubai than Abu Dhabi; big stores, supermarkets, small stores, grocery stands etc. Though the difference are not alot, a dirham here and there can make a huge difference.

3) TRANSPORTATION is easier in Abudhabi than Dubai.Abu Dhabi has a well planned road network which makes transport easy. Not also as busy as Dubai. Dubai has a lot of people, tourist attractions, fancy life, and busy lifestyle than Abu. So it's somehow congested. A saying goes " Dubai never sleeps, while Abu sleeps in the night"

4) JOBS? There is nowhere you stay in UAE that you can't get jobs. But from experience, Dubai has higher job opportunities than Abu, since it's like the hubbub of the emirate, many organizations and companies abound there.

5) SECURITY Abu Dhabi is more secure than Dubai. In fact, Abu Dhabi for some time now have been ranking as safest or second safest state in the world. Not that Dubai isn't very safe, but Abu ranks higher.

6) ENVIRONMENT FOR RAISING FAMILY Abu is much more quiet than Dubai ; Abu Dhabi is more like Ibadan or Osogbo while Dubai is like Lagos. Abu Dhabi has better greenery and more relaxed. While Dubai has more places to visit, centers of attraction.

7) LAW As expected, Abu Dhabi has stricter laws than Dubai. Before, you got to be 21 years or older before you can buy an alcohol in Abu but just 18 years in DUBAI. Though generally alcohol consumption rules has been relaxed, More Emiratis stay in Abu Dhabi and are more conservative.

For the sake of Nairalanders who don't read much, I will stop here, covered other info like salary, fancy life, beaches and other options in the source.

So where will you like to stay? You just have to compare the options and consider your preferences too. What's your purpose for coming to UAE? Jobs? Tourism? Fancy life or to raise a family? I hope this video helps you make a good choice. Please if you enjoy this, or learnt from it, don't forget to support my ministry (like/subscribe)

Lalasticlala, Ishilove

Source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe3D34L-G0E

You forgot to tell us which that is more RACIST....
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Goalnaldo(m): 4:19pm On May 13, 2021
Didn't watch the video but the write up is educating. Exactly what I read about the two cities many years ago.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Remember1313: 4:20pm On May 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Ejizzymoi(f): 4:21pm On May 13, 2021
Nice piece
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by bigcee(m): 4:22pm On May 13, 2021
temitope27:
akure oloyemekun is the safest and the most peaceful place in Nigeria
How is Ijapo estate? I miss that place.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by cucumbar: 4:23pm On May 13, 2021
Ask the authorities to lift ban on travel before opening new topics on Dubai. Abi person wan disappear reach there?
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Kokaine(m): 4:23pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:
Happy Eid-El-Fitr guys. A lot of Nigerians willing to come to UAE have been asking me these questions in my YouTube Videos' comment section and I decided to make an explanatory video plus a thread here about the answer.

Bear in mind that UAE have seven Emirates and of these seven Emirates, in my opinion, these two states - UAE and Abu Dhabi are the best options available to Nigerians.

Please whatever you do, do not go to Ajman. Ajman is like the computer village in Lagos. It is the headquarters of dubious people that act as Agents. It is also popular for other atrocities, and that's why the place is prone to constant raiding by the authorities. Avoid Ajman. My video has more information about this.

Now we have two valid options; Abu Dhabi and Dubai. Which should you go for? Let's compare the features of the two states

1) RENT in Abu Dhabi is higher than the rent in Dubai(even with the hype.. surprised?) This is because Abu is the capital city, has a traditional setting, more Emiratis live there and they keep to the culture.

2) GROCERIES are cheaper in Dubai than Abu Dhabi. This is because there are more stores in Dubai than Abu Dhabi; big stores, supermarkets, small stores, grocery stands etc. Though the difference are not alot, a dirham here and there can make a huge difference.

3) TRANSPORTATION is easier in Abudhabi than Dubai.Abu Dhabi has a well planned road network which makes transport easy. Not also as busy as Dubai. Dubai has a lot of people, tourist attractions, fancy life, and busy lifestyle than Abu. So it's somehow congested. A saying goes " Dubai never sleeps, while Abu sleeps in the night"

4) JOBS? There is nowhere you stay in UAE that you can't get jobs. But from experience, Dubai has higher job opportunities than Abu, since it's like the hubbub of the emirate, many organizations and companies abound there.

5) SECURITY Abu Dhabi is more secure than Dubai. In fact, Abu Dhabi for some time now have been ranking as safest or second safest state in the world. Not that Dubai isn't very safe, but Abu ranks higher.

6) ENVIRONMENT FOR RAISING FAMILY Abu is much more quiet than Dubai ; Abu Dhabi is more like Ibadan or Osogbo while Dubai is like Lagos. Abu Dhabi has better greenery and more relaxed. While Dubai has more places to visit, centers of attraction.

7) LAW As expected, Abu Dhabi has stricter laws than Dubai. Before, you got to be 21 years or older before you can buy an alcohol in Abu but just 18 years in DUBAI. Though generally alcohol consumption rules has been relaxed, More Emiratis stay in Abu Dhabi and are more conservative.

For the sake of Nairalanders who don't read much, I will stop here, covered other info like salary, fancy life, beaches and other options in the source.

So where will you like to stay? You just have to compare the options and consider your preferences too. What's your purpose for coming to UAE? Jobs? Tourism? Fancy life or to raise a family? I hope this video helps you make a good choice. Please if you enjoy this, or learnt from it, don't forget to support my ministry (like/subscribe)

Lalasticlala, Ishilove

Source

1. Are Nigerians actually disliked and marginalized
2. What chances are there that a graduate would get a decent job
3. What are their pay like in dollars and hours
What are the immigration laws like. I heard no foreigner can ever get a permanent residence permit.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by richmond500: 4:27pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:

I just watched the video.

Feeding is 500 dhirams? That's N50,000 Are u sure we are talking about the same Dubai here or u are not living in city centre?
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Pascal181: 4:27pm On May 13, 2021
DestroyEvil:

SHARAAAP!!!! Bastard Muslim claiming to be Christian now. Why did the pathological satanic blood-sucking Muslims go to start killing Israelis in the first place?! You've got sawdust as brain obviously. If almost 2,000 Rocket Bombs they fired to kill Millions of innocent Israel Children and Civilians landed in the right place they wanted, what would you have said?! So, they should not kill their enemies and their children that surely grows up to kill Israelis too? You masquerading types have deceived gullible Christians in the past by twisting narratives. All your past posts betrayed you as a satanic heartless Jihadist Terrorist that celebrate Fulani Muslims killing Nigerian Christians. We former Muslims know that Quran encourage you people to use Deceit and Deception to further the satanic course of Islamic domination and enslavement of other people. Ediot you!
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by mukthar2000(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2021
Everything in Abu Dabi should be more expensive becos most Of their families were kept their, while influx rate into Dubai due to the investment area .
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by pooozeee(m): 4:30pm On May 13, 2021
Very informative and educative
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by AKWATGOLD1(m): 4:32pm On May 13, 2021
You should have tell us that is your YouTube video we should watch so that more money will be in your pocket.
Anyway, you try small.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 4:33pm On May 13, 2021
richmond500:
I just watched the video.

Feeding is 500 dhirams? That's N50,000 Are u sure we are talking about the same Dubai here or u are not living in city centre?

You know the cost already I guess

2 Likes

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by omoowhe: 4:33pm On May 13, 2021
cucumbar:
Ask the authorities to lift ban on travel before opening new topics on Dubai. Abi person wan disappear reach there?
I tire ooo......na that one nai consign me sef not all these comparison!!!! It's getting frustrating by the day, which kind useless govt b this sef
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Claud386: 4:33pm On May 13, 2021
Nice
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by richmond500: 4:36pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:

You know the cost already I guess
I was expecting an expensive lifestyle
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Simplythebest: 4:36pm On May 13, 2021
Nice information. But i disagree in some things. Like Ajman has a lot of Nigeria there but that doesn't mean that is that bad cus u can still find good jobs there and also find alot of guys there that will link u up if u are sharp. For transportation i think Dubai is the best and cheapest cus they have metro which will take u to so many place with just 3 dirhams u can go to a journey of 2 hours. Sharjah is also very rough and bad cus a lot of Naija boys are there doing street. Dubai u still have a place there which is like computer village here in Lagos thats deria park hotel in Deria the whole area is naija guys and few other African guys. We will also find African girls there that is into runs that they will be the one the approach u there cus a lot of Nigeria guys are there in fact they even speak igbo and Yoruba there a lot even Pakistan and India guys that have shop around there speak Igbo. UAE is fine.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Romanus123: 4:38pm On May 13, 2021
First, as someone who has lived in UAE for 5 years.
I appreciate your comparison but you failed to mention that Abu Dhabi paid higher than Dubai.
Secondly, coming to the issue of Ajman, yes agreed with you that fraudster are there but same fraudsters can be found in all States, as long as Nigerians are there.
The main reason our people fall victim is because they came in through a wrong agent. Most of the agents in Nigeria doesn't know anything about UAE, all they do is to collect their money and contact we in UAE to help them procure Visa and send to them, once that is done, they will leave the person to travel without proper information.
Please also make a video and advise our fellow Nigerians in Dubai to always treat fellow right, irrespective of his religion or ethnic. We are the cause of our problem. Ghana doesn't suffer as Nigerian does, that's because we want to make money at the expense of our fellow Nigerians. Which is very bad. My advice for those who haven't traveled to UAE is these.
Never allow any Nigerian agent who haven't visited UAE to process your Visa.
2: Ensure you have someone to welcome you at the airport before you fly.
For details about Dubai and how to avoid being cheated, chat me on my WhatsApp @ +971557107547

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by CryptoRepublic1: 4:47pm On May 13, 2021
Thanks for the insight,I was actually considering ajman or Sharjah but again as you've helped remove ajman from my list.

�‍♂️�
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by richmond500: 4:54pm On May 13, 2021
Romanus123:
I appreciate your comparison but you failed to mention that Abu Dhabi paid higher than Dubai.
Secondly, coming to the issue of Ajman, yes agreed with you that fraudster are there but same fraudsters can be found in all States, as long as Nigerians are there.
The main reason our people fall victim is because they came in through a wrong agent. Most of the agents in Nigeria doesn't know anything about UAE, all they do is to collect their money and contact we in UAE to help them procure Visa and send to them, once that is done, they will leave the person to travel without proper information.
Please also make a video and advise our fellow Nigerians in Dubai to always treat fellow right, irrespective of his religion or ethnic. We are the cause of our problem. Ghana doesn't suffer as Nigerian does, that's because we want to make money at the expense of our fellow Nigerians. Which is very bad. My advice for those who haven't traveled to UAE is these.
For details about Dubai and how to avoid being cheated, chat me on my WhatsApp @ +971557107547
carry ur fraud getat

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Eastcaostboy: 5:03pm On May 13, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Lalasticlala, Ishilove

Source

Dubai is where you Cruise bro, Abu Dhabi is off town.. @ palm jumahra, Dubai Mall and Emirate Mall... These are top-level places in Dubai... We balling
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 5:07pm On May 13, 2021
Kokaine:

1. Are Nigerians actually disliked and marginalized
2. What chances are there that a graduate would get a decent job
3. What are their pay like in dollars and hours
What are the immigration laws like. I heard no foreigner can ever get a permanent residence permit.

1. This is a huge topic I wanna treat soon, let's just say it's not a good relationship and racism is not the main reason. Nigerians actions are also part of the reason

2. Experience is gold in UAE, Your certificate comes nxt, except you are gunning jobs like Teachers, Nurse, and so on. Check my previous video

3. It's not per hour and it depends on job, but it's tax free except 5%VAT on some items.

4. No permanent residence or citizenship, it's just like a good stepping stone ahead of your final destination.

Please check and subscribe to my channel, alot of valuable information are in the pipeline

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 5:10pm On May 13, 2021
Romanus123:

Number 1

If you watch the video, you will see I mentioned it that AD pays higher salary.

Secondly, I still stand on my point that Ajman is headquarters of fraudsters, Nigerian and other Nationalities.

As per advise, I'm planning to go live on YouTube soon for Q & A.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 5:16pm On May 13, 2021
Goalnaldo:
Didn't watch the video but the write up is educating. Exactly what I read about the two cities many years ago.

Thanks, please sub to my channel for more accurate info
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by austinelex: 5:17pm On May 13, 2021
Pls bro when we they lift the travel ban on Nigeria
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 5:21pm On May 13, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
Thanks for the insight,I was actually considering ajman or Sharjah but again as you've helped remove ajman from my list.

�‍♂️�

You're welcome, please sub

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm Tired; Heading To Finland. / Filling Station Flooded In Ogba, Lagos After Heavy Downpour (Video) / Construction Of Enugu-Onitsha Expressway, Ninth Mile Axis (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.