Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,284 members, 7,954,127 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:46 PM

Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant (24719 Views)

Living In Canada/Life As A Canadian Immigrant Part 2 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by frostmate2: 3:35am On May 15, 2021
I don't think Abu Dhabi has a better public transportation system than Dubai however I have been to Abu Dhabi a few times, I didn't face the congestion I would normally face in Dubai, so......

I maybe agree with OP with the ease of transport part, getting from point a to b in Abu Dhabi might be easier. But in terms of Public transport don't think there is any Emirates that has a better system than Dubai. Its quite impressive.

You'll find bad eggs everywhere. I found Ajman to be peaceful and quiet. It's not as developed as Dubai not in any way. But accommodation is cheap. You can live a normal, less insane and quieter life in Ajman. There are decent and honest people living there and earning a living like everywhere else. The only thing I will say is for someone just coming into UAE, you wouldn't want to go to Ajman first as there aren't much opportunities there compared to Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by NONNYG: 5:14am On May 15, 2021
Dubaiguy:

Did you say biased? Like seriously?

I'm talking about ease of transportation and I still stand on my point that AD is better than Dubai.

You talking about hyperloop?

Hahahaha, anyways I know about it, and Dat doesn't even come into dis discussion.

Do you have an idea roughly the % of people working and Dubai and staying in AD and vice versa?

@Bolded, lol.

Do your research well bro
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by teelaw4life(m): 9:43am On May 15, 2021
That point about Ajman is misplaced and wrong. I've been in UAEnso far for 5 months and four of those were spent living in Ajman. Apart from having the luck of coming in through an extremely good agent (he also lives in Ajman), I can say the state is one of the most relatively laid-back and vibrant among the states. Not once did I encounter people who'd fallen into the hands of scammer agents from Ajman. In fact, the only guy I met was a dude whose agent in Nigeria scammed him 2 million for 90 days visit visa and immediately he got into Dubai, the agent cancelled the VIsa.
I've been to places like Sharjah, Deira and Al Barsha in Dubai and zi can tell you there are more crooked Nigerians (agents and more) in those places than in Ajman. Please don't mislead people. If I hadn't lived there, I'd have believed you.

Also, you clearly don't know some things but are too obstinate to learn from others. That's not a good sign of a good teacher. Saying transportation in Abu Dhabi is better than Dubai? I'm just going to chill, bro. Others have pointed it out already.

Apart from all that, you're correct on the others.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by Dubaiguy: 2:45pm On May 17, 2021
NONNYG:
@Bolded, lol.

Do your research well bro

OK.
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by lordally(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2021
omoowhe:

I tire ooo......na that one nai consign me sef not all these comparison!!!! It's getting frustrating by the day, which kind useless govt b this sef

Guy you just won keeehme with laugh this afternoon!!! Hahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin guy abeg free me na!!
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by omoowhe: 1:29pm On May 23, 2021
lordally:

Guy you just won keeehme with laugh this afternoon!!! Hahahahahha grin grin grin grin grin guy abeg free me na!!
My brother you no know as the thing day pain me!!!
Re: Best Place To Stay In UAE As A Nigerian Tourist Or Immigrant by lordally(m): 8:33pm On May 23, 2021
omoowhe:

My brother you no know as the thing day pain me!!!

E be like say your visa dey count already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Fly To Any Schengen Country Without Stopping At The Country Of Issuance? / Train Carrying Soft Drinks Derails In Kaduna Killing Driver / Advice On Study In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.