Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? (14308 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Continue With My Current Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Brighthugo(m): 9:33am On May 14, 2021
Be careful on all this kind of job invitations

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by DAntivirus: 9:35am On May 14, 2021
OP

In a bid to follow the trend you probably just set yourself up. Must everything be posted on a public platform? You believe the companies will see their confidential mails to you made public and wish to hire you?

You applied for a job, got an invite and the next thing to do is to come here to share, what happened to making personal and quiet findings?... The kind of childish graduates we have now amazes me. Continue... you'll keep searching...

And for those saying companies shouldn't ask for passports... are you aware of fast tracked recruitments were thre stages of interviews are done in one day and the next engagement would be on negotiations and employment offers?

It is well with all of you!

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by correctyourself(m): 9:43am On May 14, 2021
OmniKiki:
Good evening everyone, happy Eid.

I got responses from these two companies but I don’t know if they’re legit or not.
Does anyone know either of the companies?

please try the two, mostly the first one, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Alaganature(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2021
EmperorTolson:
The two are fake
But you can still go if you're less busy
But have it at the back of your mind that you're going their for an excursion and to meet new people

Why you dey advise her to go when you know say nah fake?
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Valnel: 9:53am On May 14, 2021
Please if you applied for the job, they have your details...
The mail should be
Dear chisom, emeka etc but your name must be on the mail....
Please be careful thanks

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Olayetan(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2021
DamnNiggar:
My advise is going with 3 or 4 persons ooo

If you have to pay there TP do it

Exactly,

Go with people and stay connected with them through WhatsApp call by using airpod...

So if anything is going wrong, just quickly signal to them so they can quickly raise alarm.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by sodiamond: 9:57am On May 14, 2021
They are not legit. I lived in Abba Johnson Estate at Adeniyi Jones , be very careful while job hunting. That of Omole I'm not sure, but pls forget it

2 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Olayetan(m): 9:59am On May 14, 2021
DAntivirus:
OP

In a bid to follow the trend you probably just set yourself up. Must everything be posted on a public platform? You believe the companies will see their confidential mails to you made public and wish to hire you?

You applied for a job, got an invite and the next thing to do is to come here to share, what happened to making personal and quiet findings?... The kind of childish graduates we have now amazes me. Continue... you'll keep searching...

And for those saying companies shouldn't ask for passports... are you aware of fast tracked recruitments were thre stages of interviews are done in one day and the next engagement would be on negotiations and employment offers?

I don't even know why he's scared, the worst that can happen is, maybe it's all this GNLD or Forever product people.

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:02am On May 14, 2021
UDUJ:

Finish the story. So what happened when you got there and how did you escape? cheesy

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by DavidEsq(m): 10:04am On May 14, 2021
UDUJ:

Finish the story. So what happened when you got there and how did you escape? cheesy
cheesy cheesy he broke down in tears, then saw a bushrat running across the useless road. His anger rose and he pursued it with his last strength, killed it and roasted it, then he ate it to regain his strength lost from the trekking cheesy. Then continued home

2 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by DavidEsq(m): 10:06am On May 14, 2021
stunnert:
The first one is legit while the second is fake

Make sure you let your folks at home know your movements whereabouts if you eventually go for the interviews.

Try to get a pepper spray you can easily fit in your back pocket

Contact me if you need a private investigator or you need to find and locate someone
Oshey Jack Bauer cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by lalazendo(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2021
Bro,
You should have done your background checks

The two companies actually Exist.

If you check DM holding via Google you will see the office picture and Phone Number as well.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Genea(f): 10:13am On May 14, 2021
OmniKiki:
Good evening everyone, happy Eid.

I got responses from these two companies but I don’t know if they’re legit or not.
Does anyone know either of the companies?
Both are legit and you should go...

I just read about the DM holdings and for the first one, the started with your name and you can see the signature beneath. Go but make sure to tell someone where you are going.

1 Like

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Nobody: 10:23am On May 14, 2021
DAntivirus:
OP

and so fvcking what? human life first before any scam jobs. There are millions in the world who don't even slave for no man but are not complaining to you.
verifying job interviews should be the main thing now oooo
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by omoyee: 10:25am On May 14, 2021
next?

Finish the story. So what happened when you got there and how did you escape? cheesy[/quote]
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by MrGerald(m): 10:25am On May 14, 2021
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

They're both fake; to the best of my knowledge.
Lol, maybe they came off your lapi?
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Nobody: 10:32am On May 14, 2021
UDUJ:

I gave up my search when I found out that the address of the building was old and abandoned.The close was fence because the next compound was like a jungle with bushes.I can't remember the estate because it was 2 years ago.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Magnito74: 10:33am On May 14, 2021
grin
Olayetan:

I don't even know why he's scared, the worst that can happen is, maybe it's all this GNLD or Forever product people.

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by kingmsookwagh(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2021
YoungLionken:
What's your problem young man?

You got what you prayed for and you're acting some kind!

Why not do your personal research/ go and see for yourself?

A lot of people are in search for a job, so in case you're not interested...
Guy chill!/ the man is just taking precautions to avoid being UMORENALIZED
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by angeltolly(f): 10:39am On May 14, 2021
Op, DM holdings isn't fake. I know the owner and the location of company. My brother in law has worked there before. They produces television series and programs like cowbellpedia, interswitch spark science competition, ongacious and many more.

Check their Website here

http://dmholdingslimited.com/

You should check up the presence of any company online first on Google.

I hope the interview date has not passed anyway. Cheers
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Nobody: 10:40am On May 14, 2021
mastertek:
This scam.

Still don't know why company will be asking applicant to bring photograph passport for for just interview, if you don't employ the person, what did they do with the passport?
I submitted my 2 passport and 2 guarantor passport in 2 interviews few years ago,up till now they didn't call me to resume work.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Nobody: 10:50am On May 14, 2021
omoyee:
next?

I ended my search.It was an abandoned residential building.The next compound was fenced with a big land covered with bushes.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by chieni(f): 10:56am On May 14, 2021
DAntivirus:
OP

It seems you are not aware of the happenings in the country. I am sure you will still be part of those that would castigate him for not making his own findings if anything goes wrong. Its actually for his own safety.

2 Likes

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by clarifier: 11:18am On May 14, 2021
They want you to be eager to attend the interview, with the thought that you already secured the job. Since they ask you to come with a passport you are going to do both interview and documentation. That was how i was played to go for an interview in Lagos thank God for my instinct and having worked in a company and knowing by its look it was abandoned without entering the gate the story would have been different by now. May God save all the innocent job seekers in this country the pressure is too much that's why they easily fall to this trap.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Zionmdde: 11:45am On May 14, 2021
Its very simple
Check d email domain
No serious company will send u a mail with @gmail or @yahoomail etc
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by cosse(m): 11:58am On May 14, 2021
DamnNiggar:
My advise is go with 3 or 4 persons ooo

If you have to pay there TP do it
maka why...na interview na,no be naming ceremony o
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by DamnNiggar: 12:00pm On May 14, 2021
cosse:

maka why...na interview na,no be naming ceremony o

When motto jam you your eyes go clear.

You think say things wey dey happen for this country na Joke abi?
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Mrlouis: 1:27pm On May 14, 2021
HIAN! ABEG I NO WAN COME DEY SEE ANYTHING WITH HASHTAG "JUSTICE FOR O _ _ _"
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Unrated900(m): 1:46pm On May 14, 2021
Guy Be careful
This is another avenue kidnappers uses in luring their victims.
Did you read similar story of 4 different people posted on nairaland,they were later kidnapped after they went for the interview
You better learn and don’t be a prey.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Rushna27(f): 1:54pm On May 14, 2021
Ikeja GNLD zone
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by IamAsiri: 2:58pm On May 14, 2021
lalazendo:
Bro,
You should have done your background checks

The two companies actually Exist.

If you check DM holding via Google you will see the office picture and Phone Number as well.

You see, it's very possible that both companies exist. The only issue here is if the INVITATION is legit. Is the address real? Are you really sure it's the company that has as a matter of fact invited the job seeker(s) for interview? This, unfortunately, is the latest format being used now, as I can deduce from previous related posts.

Although, DM Holdings looks real though.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Screening Invite From PSIN / PZ Cussons Interview Invite 2018 / Have You Ever Regretted Quitting A Job? Please see this.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.