Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,815 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? (14301 Views)

From USA, is It Real Or Fake (photos) / Should I Quit My Job And Continue With Business / Should I Continue With My Current Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by uchaymart(m): 3:20pm On May 14, 2021
DAntivirus:
OP

In a bid to follow the trend you probably just set yourself up. Must everything be posted on a public platform? You believe the companies will see their confidential mails to you made public and wish to hire you?

You applied for a job, got an invite and the next thing to do is to come here to share, what happened to making personal and quiet findings?... The kind of childish graduates we have now amazes me. Continue... you'll keep searching...

And for those saying companies shouldn't ask for passports... are you aware of fast tracked recruitments were thre stages of interviews are done in one day and the next engagement would be on negotiations and employment offers?

It is well with all of you!

boss, i have not heard from you for a long time....hope you have not forgotten about me?
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by OhiOfIhima: 3:48pm On May 14, 2021
How I wish I came across this earlier, I could have helped you for routine check because that's the estate where my office is, right now, I have closed for the day... Till Monday Inshallah.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Xtfield(m): 4:35pm On May 14, 2021
Teaching vacancies
Subject Area: Mathematics/Further Maths
Quslification: B.Sc Mathematics
HND or B. Tech in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering
Salary: Negotiable
Accommodation available.
Send CV to christfieldschool@yahoo.com
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by Cousin9999: 8:31pm On May 14, 2021
I get the feeling that scammers are using NL to see if they have a convincing ad.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by skyplustk(f): 9:32pm On May 14, 2021
DM holding is not fake my sister has a
Worked there before but their work is stressful
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by dontbothermuch: 10:13pm On May 14, 2021
DAntivirus:
OP

In a bid to follow the trend you probably just set yourself up. Must everything be posted on a public platform? You believe the companies will see their confidential mails to you made public and wish to hire you?

You applied for a job, got an invite and the next thing to do is to come here to share, what happened to making personal and quiet findings?... The kind of childish graduates we have now amazes me. Continue... you'll keep searching...

And for those saying companies shouldn't ask for passports... are you aware of fast tracked recruitments were thre stages of interviews are done in one day and the next engagement would be on negotiations and employment offers?

It is well with all of you!

You are intelligent. The op should just forget about the job, legit or not, cuz the company might have seen this. His names are not properly covered.
Re: Are These Real Or Should I Continue With My Job Search? by ikekid(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2021
Japa �‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️ quote author=OmniKiki post=101655766]Good evening everyone, happy Eid.

I got responses from these two companies but I don’t know if they’re legit or not.
Does anyone know either of the companies? [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Regretted Quitting A Job? Please see this. / Motivational Quotes For Job Seekers / Interswitch Group Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.