Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,356 members, 7,954,453 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:12 PM

Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead (70551 Views)

IDF Strike Targets Hamas Military Chief Muhammad Deif(photos) / There Is No Sign Of The Decline Of Hamas' Military Power - New York Times / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Qatar2022: 5:51pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there
You and that your group is too small for Israel , they (Israel) refused any peace call them

12 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there
CAN YOU TOUCH THE COBRA TAIL AND GO .

9 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Ikwerelastborn: 5:52pm On May 13, 2021
codedguy1:
sad

Israel doesn't suffer terrorist.

If you strike Israel they must make you pay 10 times.

@Hashabiah, the Arabs being suicidal is their cup of tea. How has their being suicidal helped them in any conflict against Israel.

Half Will die with suicide the other half will die from Israeli assault.
Well spoken ,he thinks anyone fears them being suicidal,it even makes the work easier

13 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 13, 2021
MsAllison:
[s][/s]
Cry cry wail wail

your tears is like tea and milk...

death to terrorists
fork terrorists
lol, I like how you dey pepper the terrorists on nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You don't need to display your cluelessness online. All you had to do was ask for my identity kindly say instead of labeling me as Muslim or northerner.

And for your information, Israel's wars were mostly in the 60's and 2014. And I'll tell you that the world does not operate like that anymore

What you're saying is like, since FCT was moved to Abuja, Lagos State stops progressing. Israel develop themselves everyday. They don't invest on terrorism unlike ur terror infested arab nation whom U.S.A a room where all their monies go into arms purchase thereby leaving them economically and technologically bankrupt.

Israel is a wise county.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Danny50: 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Hit them hard

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by peeps4u: 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Let's see where this will lead them. I thank God they're surrounded by Arabs on every side and we'll see how in unfolds in the coming weeks

This fight has been happening for ages, why haven't the surrounding arabian countries joined in attacking Isreal? Don't you know USA is an ally with Israel?

18 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Oyiboman69: 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You don't need to display your cluelessness online. All you had to do was ask for my identity kindly say instead of labeling me as Muslim or northerner.

And for your information, Israel's wars were mostly in the 60's and 2014. And I'll tell you that the world does not operate like that anymore
history Is always repeated... Buhari regime is a case study. Israel will always come out victorious and it is obvious from the use of modern system of weapons

8 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Minjim: 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

You know little about Israel.

They are warriors

9 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by JohnBullMySon: 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Study the Six day Arab/Isreali war.
The middle east heavy weights weren't involved in the six day war.
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by hashtagged(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

Israel was unfair to evict people from Jerusalem.

but the Palestinians are just plan stupid to keep fighting when they know they would be wiped out.

lol Israel can not fall, during the Israel Arab war Israel took 6 Arab countries ( Egypt, Lebanon, Iran, Palestine, Saudi Arabia and Syria) and still fvcking won

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Greyworld: 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] You don't need to display your cluelessness online. All you had to do was ask for my identity instead of labeling me as Muslim or northerner.

And for your information, Israel's wars were mostly in the 60's and 2014. And I'll tell you that the world does not operate like that anymore. So shed your Zionistic nonsense because this time around they'll be another round of peace talks
Poor soul, I just can understand your pain. Israel once defeated your highly priced Arab Muslims in 6 Days. Most Arab countries are signing treaties with Isreal.

Lemme tell something you probably don't know, Muslims are rugged, radical and violent with religions that forgives ... Oga Israel doesn't forgive or forget. They retaliate.

One more thing they don't Negotiate

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by adeoba5(m): 5:53pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Who told you that imagine isreal surrounded by enemies at all front yet isreal not afraid ,Bro you can't fight your Creator

10 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobleou(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
[quote author=Hashabiah post=101656883]Israel has just started fighting a war they cannot win. The best solution is to broker peace because Muslims are more suicidal than any other religious group out there You ar d most fool i ve ever seen. [Thousands of dem shall die for a single Isreali killed]

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by ibechris(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

Just tell us that u are angry.
Israel will so deal with them, that they will be calling for cease fire which they have started already. Next time say it the way it is.

14 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by peeps4u: 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
Danny50:
US is jejely waiting for a any stupid country to interrupt so that they will wipe them out with hell fire missle

Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Chirowman(m): 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
everybody is suicidal ,it depends on who you meet besides the land of death knows no religion. What matters in life is peace but whoever that doesn't want peace needs pieces . We will all die nobody on Earth that won't test death . So there are people that fear death not everyone , they should just broker peace .

4 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by zoghys: 5:54pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

Israeli will simply bomb the suicide out of them. This is not even a war, because Israel is far sophisticated than the independence state of Palestine if any.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by hashtagged(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Bros, it seems you don't know how determined Arab Muslims are. The Al-qusa mosque was defile and that site in the 3rd holiest site is islam. Do you think Muslims all over the world will watch as their holy site is defile? Baba....rethink.

First and second are mecca and Medina if I am correct?
Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by brainhgeek(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
Where Israel is complicating the matter for their neighboring islamic nations is that they are not directly fighting a nation, they are fighting a terrorist organization, so, a any nation or group against the killing of these hamas leaders is just foolish to declare alliance with terrorists.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Kindly keep God out that religious stupidity that you're talking about. Because I've never seen where God will support the killing of Christians, Muslims and co in order to preserve a Jewish state

And kindly set aside Allah in this your stupid reply above cos I hv never seen where Allah commanded Muslims to fight n kill Christians, Jews, Chinese, Hindus etc

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Jeromejnr(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:

See as you just embarass yourself on front-page.

Go read up.

9 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by 02Kebreal(m): 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
Do you Niggas know that Palestine have more Christians than Israel?

1 Like

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Hamiltonii: 5:55pm On May 13, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
The middle east heavy weights weren't involved in the six day war.

Can you list the 'heavy weights' that weren't involved?

14 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
They will all die and Israel will remain!
So shut the allah up!

11 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by peeps4u: 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
Hashabiah:
Under a Biden administration? Guy what are you smoking? undecided

Same Biden that has justified Isreal bombing and killing women and children?
He said they have right to protect themselves.

What are you smoking that makes you think these Arabs can't be cut to sizes?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Jeromejnr(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Can you list the 'heavy weights' that weren't involved?

That one just came to write his own ignorant comment.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Benrosaria(m): 5:56pm On May 13, 2021
Who started the war ??

2 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Oppy2k2: 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
My loyalty is to Isreal. They should kill all those terrorists without mercy.

Isreal should mistakenly send one missile to sambisa forest to eliminate all boko haram members.

15 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
Is there country in the whole wide world that likes the arabs? Except their oil.
Russia's interest is in the weapon they sell to them. That's all.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by Tobbyfitz: 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
[s][/s]u
Hashabiah:
[s][/s]

close ur dirty mouth

3 Likes

Re: Israeli Forces Hit Hamas Military Intelligence Centre, Many Feared Dead by AngelicBeing: 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Privilege to be a part of the Fig Generation that witnesses Fulfillment of Bible Prophecies.

Zechariah Prophecied in chapt 12
The burden of the word of the LORD for Israel, saith the LORD, which stretcheth forth the heavens, and layeth the foundation of the earth, and formeth the spirit of man within him.
Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

Prophet Amos who was also a Herdsman Spoke about what we are witnessing and about to witness
Amos 1
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:
But I will send a fire on the wall of Gaza, which shall devour the palaces thereof:

The Prophet, Zephaniah also spoke about it
Zephaniah 2
For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.

Folks , The Scriptures are right Befor us.
GOD is about to Close this Gentile age and switch his Focus to the Jews.

BABA is about to trouble the Nations to go Fight Israel. Through that Battle,will the whole world Inhabitants know that the GOD of Abramham, Isaac and Israel is True Living GOD.

We are getting closer to the End of the Gentile age.
The RAPTURE could Happen at any moment!

The Watchman is Warning!
JESUS is Coming!
Be Ready!
Live Ready!
It is gonna be so Crazy on this Earth once JESUS snatches His saints out of this world.
Gbam, Gbamer, gbamest cheesy

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Ali Lamine Zeine: Meet The New Prime Minister Of Niger Republic / Russia Suspends Sale Of Rocket Engines To US: "Let Them Fly On Brooms" / Starving Zimbabweans Reduced Dead Elephant To Skeleton In 2hrs(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.