Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires (3529 Views)

What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / What Occupation Would Stop You From Dating Or Marrying Someone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HEAVEN4444: 12:44pm On May 14, 2021
wickedtuna:
I think what most dont understand about the spiritual realm is that its simply a stream of information, like your internet but your mind is the access key.
true indeed my brother
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by Nobody: 4:20pm On May 14, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
let me also say that this post is sexist because its a clickbait however this also applies to men who are born on fullmoon. They will destroy your destiny and ground your destiny down to a halt. a good example is DONALD TRUMP the supposed president of the free world. He is born on a full moon day. Under his control of the world was the whole globe grounded to a standstill halt by covid 19 virus. The whole world was thrown into the abyss and grounded to a staggering halt. e get why. the guy na Fullmoon wizard

With all due respect, you don't have sense Sir

1 Like

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by Cinema4d: 9:17pm On May 14, 2021
See wetin Desmond don cause sad
Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by HelpYourself(m): 8:34am On May 17, 2021
thatsleepboy1:
This one is here to mislead pple just like what gofuckyourself came to do late last year.

Be deceiving gullible pple and hey sweetvibe the guy has nth good to offer you at all. You'll notice that he'll talk to some pple and skip some pple just like what gofuckyourself did last year.

Are you sure of what you are saying? grin You refer to me as a scammer and then quote someone else
beware of fasle accusations as you will have yourself to blame

2 Likes

Re: Guys Beware Of Dating Or Marrying A Woman Born On A Full Moon. Energy Vampires by RomanGreen: 7:08am On Jun 06, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
let me also say that this post is sexist because its a clickbait however this also applies to men who are born on fullmoon. They will destroy your destiny and ground your destiny down to a halt. a good example is DONALD TRUMP the supposed president of the free world. He is born on a full moon day. Under his control of the world was the whole globe grounded to a standstill halt by covid 19 virus. The whole world was thrown into the abyss and grounded to a staggering halt. e get why. the guy na Fullmoon wizard

This is bull crap , listen man, Donald Trump and covid are two conspiracies and manipulations meant to happen just to oust him out of power, please go and read books about these predictions, y'all keep attaching spirituality to everything. I'm talking about plain accurate predictions, not your type that will come and write gibberish after the event. Want us to believe you? Start writing correct and accurate predictions then one can take you serious

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Togo Has Declared War On Nigeria! We Have To Teach Them / How Would You Feel If Your Nigerian Boyfriend Controls You Anyhow / Can U Marry An Ss Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.