Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra (758 Views)

Why So Much Hate Towards Fulani/hausa / From Village To City: The Rapid Urbanization Of Nnewi (video) / Pastor Tunde Bakare's Subtle Tirades Against Vice President Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by raker300: 5:57pm On May 13, 2021
During 2015 election year, it was an atmosphere of desolation if you are an easterner.

One from the eastern stock dare not make a peep tone or he/she shall me met with great insults. Threats etc

The constant harangue thrown the easterners saw a massive exodus of igbos back to their homeland.

This meant massive real estate development in the East and a broader political participation of igbos in their home politics.

This has imprinted massively in the environment.

The East now is a cascade of buildings, entertainment and businesses.

As they continue to push the envelope of development in the East, here are some pictures of strides made thus far(though many more needs to be done)

Places like anambra got the massive boost they needed.

Starting from awka, anambra

2 Likes

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by raker300: 5:58pm On May 13, 2021
More awka

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by raker300: 6:01pm On May 13, 2021
Onitsha

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by raker300: 6:02pm On May 13, 2021
More onitsha

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by raker300: 6:04pm On May 13, 2021
Anambra’s 3rd largest town, nnewi

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by raker300: 6:05pm On May 13, 2021
More from awka

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by DamnnNiggarr: 6:06pm On May 13, 2021
shocked

I'm loving this, Igbo Amaka.

but...

I'm not trying to derail this thread.
There's a great accident that occurred along Onitsha-Enugu express way at around 01:55 pm when I went to purchase some raw materials from the city.Maybe someone should create a thread out of this.

There was a great hold-up which made me to inquire from onlookers why such hold-up, before I was told that a trailer lost its break and ran over 3 loaded vehicles crushing everyone in the vehicles.
Out of anger, angry youths pounced on the trailer driver and his conductor and beat them to the point of death which caused other trailer drivers to block the highway thereby causing great gridlock.

To satisfy my curiosity, I came down from the vehicle to see things for myself and take some pictures,
see below
↓↓↓

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by raker300: 6:08pm On May 13, 2021
Onitsha more

1 Like

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by Kayceo2010: 6:09pm On May 13, 2021
cool
Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by NorthernAgender: 6:13pm On May 13, 2021
This is a toilets compare to Kaduna.

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by BKayy: 6:17pm On May 13, 2021
raker300:
Anambra’s 3rd largest town, nnewi
Alhaji look for a better picture of Nnewi

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by BKayy: 6:18pm On May 13, 2021
raker300:
Onitsha more
Alhaji, the fist picture is Aba
Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by raker300: 6:26pm On May 13, 2021
Awka is fast taking shape

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by DamnnNiggarr: 6:39pm On May 13, 2021
NorthernAgender:
This is a toilets compare to Kaduna.
and what are these nonsense you posted here??

A building, a mosque, a house built in the evil forest, a waterfall, herds of cattle(because I know that we don't have elephants here in Nigeria), a palace and an oversized pedestrian bridge.
Aswearugad, you need a brain examination.

2 Likes

Re: Did Tirades Of Hate Towards South East Lead To The Rapid Development Of Anambra by DamnnNiggarr: 6:43pm On May 13, 2021
raker300:
During 2015 election year, it was an atmosphere of desolation if you are an easterner.

One from the eastern stock dare not make a peep tone or he/she shall me met with great insults. Threats etc

The constant harangue thrown the easterners saw a massive exodus of igbos back to their homeland.

This meant massive real estate development in the East and a broader political participation of igbos in their home politics.

This has imprinted massively in the environment.

The East now is a cascade of buildings, entertainment and businesses.

As they continue to push the envelope of development in the East, here are some pictures of strides made thus far(though many more needs to be done)

Places like anambra got the massive boost they needed.

Starting from awka, anambra
mention the moderators in order to get their attention.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: I Will Make Sure That The Chief Of Army Staff Not Die In Vain / Buhari Government Warned Us Against Going After Killer Bandits, Policeman Says. / Reps Allege Lopsidedness In Navy Recruitment, Demand Suspension Of Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.