Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,162 members, 7,957,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:06 AM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (51139 Views)

ICC Seeks Arrest Of Netanyahu & Sinwar For October Attack & Gaza War / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2021
darediamond:

There is NOTHING LIKE HOLY LAND ANYMORE after Jesus Christ Died On Toture Stake.

The Cloth or Long Garment covering the entrance to "The Most Holy" Room Of The Temple got divinely teared off immediately Jesus breath is last breath when he said "it is finished".

This ushered in the New Era Worship acceptable to Jesus Father Jehovah. Thus, All Nations and Tongues are all Special Before Jesus Father, Jehovah.

All Land is Holy in view of Believe in Jesus Ransome Sacrifice and It TRUE MEANING.

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND......?
Many christians like you were and are the reasons why we lost and continue to lose so much to them. The first church founded by Christ Himself which today would have been home for all Christians irrespective of the faith was lost to them. Church of Syria? Of Antioch? When there's nothing left of your powerful dad, maybe then would you find the meaning of Sacred and Holiness.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 12:06am On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
Moses is prophet for the Jews and till today the Jews adhere and follow strictly Moses laws and teachings which mean there are living witness(es) for Moses and his ways today and it's far from Islam
I hate when you talk without evidence. To be prophet of Jews doesn't mean the people obey and follow his teachings. Give us evidence that Jews then and now follow Moses. Don't just speak without proof. There are biblical and QUR'AN evidences that Jews did not follow footsteps of Moses. If there are living witnesses then, they must have documented proofs in their book. Evidences show that Jews worshipped golden calf.

Exhibit #1

When the people(Jews) saw that Moses was so long in coming down from the mountain, (A) they gathered around Aaron and said, “Come, make us gods[a] who will go before(B) us. As for this fellow Moses who brought us up out of Egypt, we don’t know what has happened to him.”(C)

2 Aaron answered them, “Take off the gold earrings(D) that your wives, your sons and your daughters are wearing, and bring them to me.” 3 So all the people took off their earrings and brought them to Aaron. 4 He took what they handed him and made it into an idol(E) cast in the shape of a calf,(F) fashioning it with a tool. Then they said, “These are your gods,[b](G) Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.”(H). Exodus 32

When Aaron saw this, he built an altar in front of the calf and announced, “Tomorrow there will be a festival(I) to the Lord.” 6 So the next day the people rose early and sacrificed burnt offerings and presented fellowship offerings.(J) Afterward they sat down to eat and drink(K) and got up to indulge in revelry.(L)

Then the Lord said to Moses, “Go down, because your people, whom you brought up out of Egypt,(M) have become corrupt.(N) 8 They have been quick to turn away(O) from what I commanded them and have made themselves an idol(P) cast in the shape of a calf.(Q) They have bowed down to it and sacrificed(R) to it and have said, ‘These are your gods, Israel, who brought you up out of Egypt.’(S)

Exhibit #2: Quran

In his absence, Moses’ people took to worshipping a mere shape that made sounds like a cow- a calf made from their jewellery. Could they not see that it did not speak to them or guide them in any way? Yet they took it for worship: they were evildoers. And as soon as it was made to fall down in their hands, (i.e., they regretted.) and (they) saw that they had already erred, they said, "Indeed in case our Lord has no mercy on us and does not forgive us, indeed, we will definitely be of the losers.".

.....Surely the ones who took to themselves the Calf anger will soon pertain to them from their Lord, and humiliation in the present life; (Literally: the lowly life, i.e., the life of this world) and thus We recompense the fabricators..

"And (remember) when We appointed for Musa (Moses) forty nights, and (in his absence) you (Jews) took the calf (for worship), and you were Zalimun (wrong-doers)" (Quran 2: 51).

"And the people of Musa (Moses) made in his absence, out of their ornaments, the image of a calf (for worship). It had a sound (as if it was mooing). Did they not see that it could neither speak to them nor guide them to the way? They took it (for worship) and they were Zalimun (wrong-doers)" Quran (7:148).

So you can see from these evidences proved they strayed from the way of Moses. So how's did you come to conclusion that Jews followed Moses footsteps in religion?.

Now let's see what was the religion of Moses

And remember, Moses said to his people: “O my people! Why do ye vex and insult me, though ye know that I am the messenger of Allah (sent) to you?” (61:5)

When it was time for them to enter Canaan, the Children of Israel rebelled against Moses and the command of God. In telling this story, the Quran relates Moses’s powerlessness over his own people:

He said: “O my Lord! I have power only over myself and my brother: so separate us from this rebellious people!” (5:25)

When Moses came at the appointed time and his Lord spoke to him, he asked, “My Lord! Reveal Yourself to me so I may see You.” Allah answered, “You cannot see Me! But look at the mountain. If it remains firm in its place, only then will you see Me.” When his Lord appeared to the mountain, He levelled it to dust and Moses collapsed unconscious. When he recovered, he cried, “Glory be to You! I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the Muslims.” Q7:143

same as Jesus Christ(my Lord and my saviour), He commanded His direct disciples to bear witness of Him(which includes His ways) and the disciples did as commanded by the Head of the Church, they passed it on and it abounds till today and it's everything short of islam. Only the truth can set you free sir, seek it.
Jesus was Muslim and so his disciples. Some later disbelieved. Those are part of Nassara and Jews not Christians. Jesus had no Christian disciples.

"When Jesus found Unbelief on their part He said: "Who will be My helpers to (the work of) Allah?" Said the disciples: "We are Allah's helpers: We believe in Allah, and do thou bear witness that we are Muslims." S. 3:52

Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.'" Luke 4:8

Jesus said: “Verily! Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the Right Path.” Q29:36

And finally, this verse proves all prophets and messangers before prophet muhammad were Muslims.

"And strive in the cause of Allah as ye ought to strive, (with sincerity and under discipline). He has chosen you, and has imposed no difficulties on you in religion; it is the religion of your father Abraham. It is He(Allah) Who has named you Muslims, both before and in this (Revelation); that the Messenger may be a witness for you, and ye be witnesses for mankind! So establish regular Prayer, give regular Charity, and hold fast to Allah! He is your Protector - the Best to protect and the Best to help! S. 22:78

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by thinkmoney(m): 12:13am On May 15, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should
It's not a Christian issue. Israel is not a Christian country
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 12:21am On May 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:
muslim that is how many years old

Haba, you are not talking to dummies oooo.
Judaism has been for many years infact that is the fore father religion of the israelites
Being Muslim has been since the very first man was created. Adam was Muslim. Humble yourself and learn. Judaism started after Moses. Judaism is corrupt religion born of out Jewish corruption of religion of Moses(Islam) after Moses went to meet God, they started worshiping calf.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 12:22am On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
What if i bring from the Holy Bible where Jesus Christ(Ever merciful) said He will build His church would you bring the other arguement of which book is Holy and which was corrupted? Knolegde is power and everything sir. "My people perish cuz of lack of knowledge" so says God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacod, God of Moses.
nothing is stopping you
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 12:56am On May 15, 2021
Empiree:
nothing is stopping you
Quoting koran to support or against Moses and Jesus teachings ruined it all. We don't rely only on religious book to ascertain the life they lived. Moses wrote his own story and the people he rather spent his entire life with are in better position to write their story same with Jesus Christ. Because there are muslims that constantly go against your prophet teachings doesn't mean they will forget to make ablution before they 'll pray in muslim way. Jews erred once and then they forever forgot how Moses thought them to perform ablution before they pray in muslim way yet they use and follow same Moses laws and teachings till today. I mean like forever. It's ridiculous.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 1:11am On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
Quoting koran to support or against Moses and Jesus teachings ruined it all. We don't rely only on religious book to ascertain the life they lived. Moses wrote his own story and the people he rather spent his entire life with are in better position to write their story same with Jesus Christ. Because there are muslims that constantly go against your prophet teachings doesn't mean they will forget to make ablution before they 'll pray in muslim way. Jews erred once and then they forever forgot how Moses thought them to perform ablution before they pray in muslim way yet they use and follow same Moses laws and teachings till today. I mean like forever. It's ridiculous.
you are waste of time my friend. You have nothing to say. You just talk without proof.

Abeg, don't waste my time. You have nothing to talk.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by greggng: 1:17am On May 15, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You must think this is a Christian-Muslim war. Btw, Isreal is not a Christian nation and not the same as the Isreal of the new testament . This is not a Christian country(because this endtime Isreal nation practices Judaism as state religion) attacking a Muslim nation. It is Judaism versus Islam if you look if from the usual narrow prism of religion.

On a broader perspective, this is actually a war against common sense and right now, Isreal doesn't have a leader and both individuals who are the likely PM seem not to see anything wrong in their police action. It's hypocrisy when you complain against police brutality in Nigeria, France, USA but hail police brutality in Israel. Biden got to that office on his support for those calling for a stop to police brutality yet now he is calling for de escalation on both sides and insulting the intelligence of others by reminding us that Isreal has a right to defend themselves but suddenly started speaking tongue in cheek when asked if Palestine/ Hamas does not have a right to defend itself too. Nothing built on injustice will last. Someday, Palestine will become a full fledged country, give it to those guys, they're resolute. They have a right to have their own state and the 2 state solution will eventually come to realisation. I believe Muslims, Christians and Judaism worshippers can all co-exist in peace in Isreal and Palestine. They just need clear headed visionary leaders on all the sides.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

You don't seem to
Understand the crux of the matter .The Palestine believe and insist tbat where Israel calls home is there own . That is why their mission is to destroy Israel and takeover completely where Israel is. People forget easily the history behind where Israel is. You may ask your elders what happened to 6million Jews during the Hitler war...how they were massacred . Why the Israelite decided never to scather all over the world again....

Right now the immediate cause of the problem is that the Palestine allowed a TERRORIST group called Hamas to be throwing rockets inside Israel . The question to ask is...why are they doing that? Do they expect Israel to keep calm in the face of this provocation ? Everyone knows that Iran is using them to attack Israel indirectly ... No saner country will allow a terrorist group use their domain to lunch attack to other countries ....USA is very correct ...Israel has a right to defend itself against any form of agrassion . The authorities in Palestine should flush out Hamas ....they know them .they live with them. Their actions will affect them ...keeping them makes all of them terrorist ...
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 2:14am On May 15, 2021
These Christian zionists on this platform should read this

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by chineduuf: 2:20am On May 15, 2021
Anieke39:
I Stand With isreal . Which I think every Christian should
Which every Christian should? Ignorance is not bliss at all my friend. This same Israeli you are picking side with because of religion are mostly Jews and they hate your Christian guts with passion! Don't just be ignorant, you are part of the problem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by jikins(m): 4:49am On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
That's prolly you thinking of being a christian sir. "Many are called by my name"

What is this one saying? People with sense are talking you carry yourself enter. Nor be everything you go dey put mouth. And you think you are a Christian like this. All these deluded people in this country self. Oga go siddon you nor get point.

See him mouth like many are called grin grin grin

So this is what Jesus Christ called the disciplines to do ba? To be killing people? To fight endless wars right and support nonsense. Well I have come to accept nigerians as educated illiterate.

Same way another deluded fellow was saying only US and Israel get nuclear weapons. Like I don't understand how you guys use your head and education. Its really appalling.

Even US self as close as they are to Israel, they still want an end to the fighting and senseless deaths. Isn't that what a christian should be standing for? But no you can't stand for that because you're the most Christian person on this planet, you have to stand with continued conflict, urging Israel on like a blood hungry lunatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by leofab(f): 5:11am On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
It was really a minor issue abinitio but look at war lurking everywhere now. Folks tryna show they are some machoman but look how many have to die for that now. The largely arab muslims really need to learn to accept to live with Israel now. What's the hate for? Different attacks from different nations every now and then and when they fight back it becomes a crime. Israelites have no other land than where they occupy today which the God of their fore fathers gave them. The earlier arabs accept this the better for them. Tired of unnecessary hatred and incessant attacks.
you mean British forefather
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Daum: 7:16am On May 15, 2021
blackjack21:

You're funny and ignorant, bro. cheesy
Arabs are related to Jews by blood. Therefore have a reasonable claim to Judaic heritage. What they are fighting for now is who will take charge and control the narrative.

What break my heart is how fast the Jews forgot their suffering in world-war 2. Where the Nazi confiscated their houses and land and crammed upto half a million people into less than 4km² land. That is almost exactly what Israel is doing to Palestinians.
Those who have suffered injustice ought to learn not to temper injustice.
A people do not need to be killed first before they can screen injustice.

I don't use any stupid religious textbook as reference especially when people are being killed. I don't take side, when I do, I take the side of peace. Let there be peace.

Related to News by blood because a book told you Abraham begath Ishmael and Isaac.

Let me remind you also that in 2005, Israel withdrew over 7000 Jewish settlement from the Gaza strip leaving infrastructure and other social amenities in the Gaza. Israel left it for Palestinians. There was no blockade at this time, but what did the Palestinians do, they killed themselves first. Hamas eliminated fatah and then resumed hostilities with Israel.

Remember the blockade is also from the Egyptian side, because Hamas spends all the money they get on buying rockets. Why is the Palestinian authority in the west Bank city of Ramalah not killing her people. Hamas is killing her people and not Israel. Hamas is responsible for the blockade. Their act of aggression and terror is the cause.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 8:29am On May 15, 2021
leofab:
you mean British forefather
According to you and few others. Yorubas knows just what part of Ilorin belongs to them even in next million years.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 10:55am On May 15, 2021
Empiree:
Being Muslim has been since the very first man was created. Adam was Muslim. Humble yourself and learn. Judaism started after Moses. Judaism is corrupt religion born of out Jewish corruption of religion of Moses(Islam) after Moses went to meet God, they started worshiping calf.
you are only displaying your ignorance here. I don't even know where to start because you won't even understand.
You just jamming every thing together.
I now know how qaran was madr
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by RealEzee(m): 2:42pm On May 15, 2021
Empiree:
my previous post was step 1 literally. It is step by step. First step is you study Islam by seeking knowledge bcus you must know who you worship before you worship Him.

"Know Me before you worship Me" - Hadith Qudsi

After you are convinced, you go to muslims and openly declare your faith. This is testimony of faith I told you earlier. After this there is ghusl (spiritual birth) you take privately. You don't need anyone bathing you. Just learn from Muslims how to do it. It is very simple. Shower(clean water) without soap. That's all. There are no ceremonies. But this spiritual birth is optional, desirable or recommended. Not compulsory at all.

Absolutely. Muslims must believe in all prophets whether Jewish prophets or not regardless of tribes or nationalities. Quran teaches us that God sent prophets and messangers to every nation with One message .

"And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth)." Q16:36

He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nuh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad SAW), and that which We ordained for Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses?) and 'Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). To those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him). Q43:13

if am right, the only known baptistism I read or know of was Jesus(p). All human beings are naturally born Muslims. So there is no need to take any spiritual birth unless they have been practicing religions other than Islam and decides to revert to Islam. Jesus was Muslim from birth till death. So Christians need to tell us what's the reason for John the Baptist for Jesus baptistism?. According to christian literature, "Jesus was baptized in order to ceremonially cleanse himself before being filled with the Holy Spirit. According to Old Testament law, the Jewish high priest was the only man authorized by God to enter the Holy of Holies, the most sacred room in the temple where God's Spirit dwelled."

As Muslim I have problem with this statement above because it degraded Jesus. According to QUR'AN, Jesus was accompanied with God's Divine spirit. Why would he need to be cleansed again to receive "holy spirit". This means that Jesus lost his spiritual status at some point and later had to be cleansed in order to be upright. This is fabricated story about him.

Yes, all prophets and messagers practiced Islam. Several evidences abound in the QUR'AN.

Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered. 2:136

And whoever desires other than Islām as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. Q3:85

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists. Q3:67

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islām. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah, then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account. Q3:19

O people of the Scripture! Don’t exceed the limits in your religion. Don’t say of Allah but the truth only. The Messiah Jesus, son of Mary (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word “Be” which He conveyed to Mary and a soul from Him (was created by Him in her womb). So believe in Allah and His Messengers, you don’t say: “3 (trinity)!” Give up, it is better for you. Only Allah is one worthy of worship. Glory is to Him far above that He should have a son. To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is in the earth. Allah is All-Sufficient as a Guardian. Q4:171
nice, if you believe John the Baptist and claim he also was Muslim, is it safe to say he did preach about Jesus, the one who is to bear the sins of the world as Isaiah another Muslim prophecies about? and already had a following who were also baptized as they accepted to serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob submitting themselves to his will?
It seems a lil contradictory to undertake the spiritual bath on your own, cos if you believe John the Baptist just like the others did they had their spiritual bath by the servant of God, Jesus recognized so too tho if i may say, and when Jesus started his movement he commissioned his assistants to baptize anyone who decides to have faith in God tho, I'm kinda citing a pattern tho, guess all Muslims should be doing so if they believe the ancients tho

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by RealEzee(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2021
Osebanjo:
Empiree is confused. Those he claims to have practised islam have their direct descendants there today practising their fore-fathers religion which is never islam. How they came about their story is what one won't understand.
there seem to be a disconnect Sha cos there seems to difference, religion Sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:10pm On May 15, 2021
RealEzee:
nice, if you believe John the Baptist and claim he also was Muslim, is it safe to say he did preach about Jesus, the one who is to bear the sins of the world as Isaiah another Muslim prophecies about? and already had a following who were also baptized as they accepted to serve the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob submitting themselves to his will?
You see, the way to know someone knows what he's talking about is by bringing evidence to the table but you didn't do that. Anyways I will manage this your post for now.

We believe in all prophets even if they are prophets sent to India, china etc. But we use QUR'AN as criterion to determine their true message better their people possibly misconstrued their message after them. So based on your statement, it is in conflict with other verses of the bible and Quran. This shows the statement is false.

The one who sins is the one who will die. The child will not share the guilt of the parent, nor will the parent share the guilt of the child. The righteousness of the righteous will be credited to them, and the wickedness of the wicked will be charged against them. Ezekiel 18:20

And no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. And if a heavily laden soul calls [another] to [carry some of] its load, nothing of it will be carried, even if he should be a close relative. You can only warn those who fear their Lord unseen and have established prayer. And whoever purifies himself only purifies himself for [the benefit of] his soul. And to God is the [final] destination’ (Surah 35:18)

Those two verse from Quran and Bible refuted your claim in Isiah.

It seems a lil contradictory to undertake the spiritual bath on your own, cos if you believe John the Baptist just like the others did they had their spiritual bath by the servant of God, Jesus recognized so too tho if i may say, and when Jesus started his movement he commissioned his assistants to baptize anyone who decides to have faith in God tho, I'm kinda citing a pattern tho, guess all Muslims should be doing so if they believe the ancients tho
well this is very simple. It is not debatable at all. If according to Bible, second and or third party must give spiritual birth to you, that's Bible perceptive. This is not problem for Muslims. My only concern was why would Jesus baptized to in order to receive "holy spirit"?. Does that mean Jesus spiritual status faded before?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:14pm On May 15, 2021
RealEzee:
there seem to be a disconnect Sha cos there seems to difference, religion Sha
they (Jews and christians) have disconnected from prophets religion and formed their own religions based on evidences I provided the guy yesterday.. They formed their religions after their prophets. The guy didn't refute my evidences.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:16pm On May 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you are only displaying your ignorance here. I don't even know where to start because you won't even understand.
You just jamming every thing together.
I now know how qaran was madr
if you don't know where to start it means you don't know what you are doing.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by blackjack21(m): 4:45pm On May 15, 2021
Daum:

Related to News by blood because a book told you Abraham begath Ishmael and Isaac.

Let me remind you also that in 2005, Israel withdrew over 7000 Jewish settlement from the Gaza strip leaving infrastructure and other social amenities in the Gaza. Israel left it for Palestinians. There was no blockade at this time, but what did the Palestinians do, they killed themselves first. Hamas eliminated fatah and then resumed hostilities with Israel.

Remember the blockade is also from the Egyptian side, because Hamas spends all the money they get on buying rockets. Why is the Palestinian authority in the west Bank city of Ramalah not killing her people. Hamas is killing her people and not Israel. Hamas is responsible for the blockade. Their act of aggression and terror is the cause.

Yes that is from a book too, but at least it's an idea that all the belligerent agree about. Factual or nor, it a step toward the middle ground.

Where are you learning all that misinformation, I don't even know where to start with this.
Hamas eliminated Fatah, really?

The unimpeachable fact here is that Israel is encroaching on lands that does not belong to them by any modern standard. I frown upon that, and any sensible human being ought to frown upon it.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 6:44pm On May 15, 2021
Empiree:
if you don't know where to start it means you don't know what you are doing.
lolzzzzzz
How do you expect me to argue with you that you turning everything upside down and feel you are so correct.
Lolzzzz
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 6:46pm On May 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:
lolzzzzzz
How do you expect me to argue with you that you turning everything upside down and feel you are so correct.
Lolzzzz
you have nothing to say jare. You don't know your religion. Don't waste my precious time.

Have a nice day
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 7:08pm On May 15, 2021
Empiree:
you have nothing to say jare. You don't know your religion. Don't waste my precious time.

Have a nice day
Firstly christianity is not a religion.
That's one mistake you are making.
Then secondly, there are three dispensations in the bible.
First dispensation they live by their own discretion , second dispensation livw by the laws of God through moses and last by Jesus.
Now in all these three, they are only shadows of themselves and there was no changes in anything among the three dispensation.
Everything before the law still remains after the law and grace.
Now for the case of muslims or arabs as a whole came from ishmael half brother to isaac born by hagar who was a slave. Immediately Isaac was conceived she was sent out of the land and the lord made a prophecy in the bible that the seeds of ishmael will forever be an enemy to Isaac seeds.
Ishmael is said to have I think 12princes and from the beginning of life till now ishmael seeds has always been a thorn in the life of Israel's seed.
Saying muslim or no muslim , there was no religion in the beginning of life,people live the way they wish but they believe there are some diety to worship.
Abraham was fond of having a walk every evening though this is my own assumption that that was where God called him to go to canaan.
He got there acquired a lot of land belonging to him, his son Isaac was displaced many times because of how prosperous he was, till he finally got a place he wasn't disturbed again.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 7:15pm On May 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:

That's one mistake you are making.
Then secondly, there are three dispensations in the bible.
First dispensation they live by their own discretion , second dispensation livw by the laws of God through moses and last by Jesus.
Now in all these three, they are only shadows of themselves and there was no changes in anything among the three dispensation.
Everything before the law still remains after the law and grace.
Now for the case of muslims or arabs as a whole came from ishmael half brother to isaac born by hagar who was a slave. Immediately Isaac was conceived she was sent out of the land and the lord made a prophecy in the bible that the seeds of ishmael will forever be an enemy to Isaac seeds.
Ishmael is said to have I think 12princes and from the beginning of life till now ishmael seeds has always been a thorn in the life of Israel's seed.
Saying muslim or no muslim , there was no religion in the beginning of life,people live the way they wish but they believe there are some diety to worship.
Abraham was fond of having a walk every evening though this is my own assumption that that was where God called him to go to canaan.
He got there acquired a lot of land belonging to him, his son Isaac was displaced many times because of how prosperous he was, till he finally got a place he wasn't disturbed again.
Life went on till Egypt took world power and Joseph one of the children of jacob took all the israelites to egypt.
They had to go back home but behold some people were already owners of the land.
They fought to get back the land. They went on captivity many times up till time of the time ruling the world and so on.
I don't want to go into all that deeply.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 7:20pm On May 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:

Life went on till Egypt took world power and Joseph one of the children of jacob took all the israelites to egypt.
They had to go back home but behold some people were already owners of the land.
They fought to get back the land. They went on captivity many times up till time of the time ruling the world and so on.
I don't want to go into all that deeply.
moses received the commandments of God written by God himself, he was the back of God. talking about golden calf by isrealites, there was no law before that time.
Moses was their judge who uses his discretion with the help of the spirit of God to rule israel, the law only came after the 10 commandments were given.
Jesus Christ lived under the law of moses and the whole thing about christianity lies in the death and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ.
If today, we all agree that Jesus didn't die and resurrect. Then christianity does not exist.
And before then, the moses laws were under judaism as a religion.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Daum: 7:24pm On May 15, 2021
blackjack21:

Yes that is from a book too, but at least it's an idea that all the belligerent agree about. Factual or nor, it a step toward the middle ground.

Where are you learning all that misinformation, I don't even know where to start with this.
Hamas eliminated Fatah, really?

The unimpeachable fact here is that Israel is encroaching on lands that does not belong to them by any modern standard. I frown upon that, and any sensible human being ought to frown upon it.

Go and read about the elections that took place in Gaza. How they killed Fatah loyalist. When you're done you can write me
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 7:25pm On May 15, 2021
Now christianity expanded after his death and resurrection and it was based on Jesus christ after his resurrection.infact the lies you guys say about Jesus is in the bible,the people who started it were the pharisees and sadducees, they were scared that they were proved wrong and sent some people to spread the rumour that he escaped overnight and meanwhile before he resurrected they also took precautions that this guy's disciples might steal him and claim he is resurrected ,they decided to seal his tomb and assigned two soldiers to man his tomb.
Let's assume bible lies go and read history books it is there .
For islam, muhammed was traveller who met with a lot of jews on his road and jews are known to be talkatives and they narrate alot about their story.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 7:26pm On May 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:
Now christianity expanded after his death and resurrection and it was based on Jesus christ after his resurrection.infact the lies you guys say about Jesus is in the bible,the people who started it were the pharisees and sadducees, they were scared that they were proved wrong and sent some people to spread the rumour that he escaped overnight and meanwhile before he resurrected they also took precautions that this guy's disciples might steal him and claim he is resurrected ,they decided to seal his tomb and assigned two soldiers to man his tomb.
Let's assume bible lies go and read history books it is there .
For islam, muhammed was traveller who met with a lot of jews on his road and jews are known to be talkatives and they narrate alot about their story.
Islam was an idea not from even Muhammed, it was from a priest I think from the catholic.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 7:27pm On May 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:

Islam was an idea not from even Muhammed, it was from a priest I think from the catholic.
I am kind of tired.
Nothing concerns me about your religion.
But hope you understand christianity now and not start bring things out of context to proof things that are not true
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 8:10pm On May 15, 2021
youngpresidooo:

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 8:35pm On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Empiree post=101727993][/quote]written by ideology of people around but not those into it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Coup In Mali: President And Prime Minister Arrested By The Army / See Kamala Harris Rally Crowd Sizes So Far (Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona) / More Heart-Breaking Photos From Ghana’s Flood [Viewers Discretion]

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.