Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (50079 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 3:04pm On May 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Mind your business.

These people dont even know we exist.

They are white i are black, etc.

Forget about dem.

Na dem, dem.

na you really need business minding
e no mention your name
e no insult your papa
e no cut air comot for your body

why you con dey use paracetamol ontop him headache?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Grandmeister(m): 3:16pm On May 14, 2021
Krismas:
coolThere is no war that gives u another mans country. Israel is a stupid colonial master who has no business with d happenings in Gaza. She wants to take d place for herself and she will fail.
Tell that to Nigeria that balkanised the eastern region. Tell that to the people in ilorin! Tell that to those in sokoto( the capital of Hausa kingdom). You don’t need to look far into Gaza, look in the mirror here in Nigeria! If we all agree(deceitfully) that all is fair in. Nigeria then so be it in Gaza. I can understand a thief, I can understand the selfish but I will never agree to a hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by ThatFairGuy: 3:17pm On May 14, 2021
You all real Terrorist her Happy Israel is killing innocent citizens fighting for their ANCESTRAL HOME.

Continue

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:18pm On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Mark 1:1 says "The beginning of the gospel of Jesus Christ, the Son of God"........
I have told you this Jesus Christ was a fictional character because this Jesus mentioned here was invented in Europe and he's son of their god. But God that created the universe doesn't have a son

Matthew 1:16 says "Jesus, who is called Christ"......
you don't understand. This was Europe god when European were pagans before christianity came to them. Paul travelled to modern day Middle East to investigate story of Yahshua. When he returned to Europe after having studied history of Yahshua, he mixed up his true story with their pagan god. EU used to have a figure called christo. After christianity was introduced to them, they replaced christo god to Christ Jesus and changed his true story. That's why you only hear "Bible according to...". The true name of their god in Rome those days was Mithra they used to worship. They now transformed his story and replaced with Jesus of Nazareth after they accepted christianity. They used to celebrate Mithra on December 25th. After they accepted christianity they changed his name from Mithra to Jesus. Mithra was their christo (Christ).

You this disgust of a human is bereft of cognitive desonance, and lack knowledge to school a Christian on the Bible, the word of God stands and remains sure, keep trying to degrade my religion, while your deadly religion will continue to be known as evil and filled with terrorism
thanks for the insult but I'm used to it. My friend, you worship Roman god.

And on this thread, we will continue to support Isreal with our full chest till they blow off Palestine or you Muslims finally off yourselves.
who cares?. But be sure you keep up with your support by the time Israel starts to crumble you get punished with them. Jews do not recognize your Jesus. Jewish messiah was Yahshua. Your Jesus was nailed on the cross and still abused to this day by the jews. These are the Jews that you support below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xapPGi3HVV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKvTvXKOZx8
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Grandmeister(m): 3:22pm On May 14, 2021
danngnews:

The only thing logical here is avoiding blanket bombing, honestly with the number of Palestinian civilians killed so far, can you say Israel has civilians in mind in this campaign?
See I detest hypocrisy. My first comment which you quoted was me asking you if it was right for hamas to launch over 60 rockets into telaviv and you said no. Is telaviv not densely populated by civilians?? Why do you guys always turn reason upside down? Israel even warns people to vacate before a strike, hamas threw those bombs without a single warning! You did not blame the person who launched (as has continued to launch) over ONE THOUSAND ROCKETS into a densely populated state capital but you’re blaming the one who retaliated back? My goodness the hypocrisy is strong on you people! Like I said earlier. You guys beef isn’t that hamas launched a thousand rockets at Israel. Your only beef is that those rockets were neutralised midair before it could do significant damage to children and women.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:22pm On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

You will continue to cry till oblivion if you expect Christians to denounce their faith, and Isreal will blow Palestine real soon, just watch.
and you said you are "christlike"? shocked but you support bombing innocent people. Continue
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:24pm On May 14, 2021
Eshockyou:

You don’t understand anything about Christianity.. Just keep mute... Be fine and be well in life
no evidence.. Nothing. I'm sure you will start thinking about what I said here until you lose faith. If you are a good student you will study more and confirm everything I said. Then you realized you have been scammed religiously
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 3:26pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
Antioch is still in EU which means your religion came from Rome

Have sense and use your thinking faculty, there were so many followers of Jesus Christ scattered across the earth, especially in Antioch, so Paul the Apostle decided to give them a name that will be identifiable to all followers of Jesus Christ across the earth, and that was how we are known as Christians.

this is terminology that doesn't add up. Even if I was to agree with you, none of you Christian are christlike. Many of you behave like hooligans.

We are all Christlike, Christians are known as peaceful people all over the earth, You Islamic nonentities decided to take advantage of our peaceful nature to cause trouble, bloodshed, and terrorism all around the earth, now you dolts have met your match, the Jews that believe in an eye for multiple eyes, and you expect us to support who? You terrorists? We support Israel, they need to blow you all to smithereens.

okay, if you are talking about "JESUS" that originated from Bethlehem, that's not Jesus Christ. Yes, he was not Jesus because there was no letter J those days and there is no letter J in Hebrew and Aramaic languages. So the one from Bethlehem was Yahshua and he was sent ONLY to list sheep of Israel not NIGERIANS. If that's the one that you follow, you are following the wrong prophet because he doesn't know you and he will not recognize you. His mission was restricted to lost sheep of Israel, not other tribes or nationalities in the world. So if you shout "in the mighty name of Jesus" you are wasting your time. There is no power in Jesus name. JESUS was invented by Paul from Europe. Yahshua was his name on Hebrew. Isa is his name on Islam and this Yahshua or Isa was not crucified on the cross contrary to the teaching of christianity.

Letter J only was invented 600 years ago. So "Jesus" name is scam

We follow Jesus christ, if you like hit your head on the wall multiple times for it not to be true, you Muslim terrorist cannot school me on my religion,

YAHSHUA is the transliteration meaning of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Bethlehem, that Christians and Messaic Jews follow,

Once again, have sense.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by patriotic007: 3:27pm On May 14, 2021
jikins:

You did research and you found out only Isreal and US are capable MAD. Lol Aba researcher. Who said I am angry at Israel? I am angry at you for your wash up research that you definitely made inside forest grin grin

Who the hell says only Israel and US have MAD tendencies? And the confidence at which you spit trash is amazing. grin grin

Egypt and the rest that you mentioned have nothing to do with MAD so nor dey form wise upandan. You don't even know what MAD is you dey shout. If Isreal have the nuclear weapons that is speculated they can wipe those countries off the face of the earth. And that's not MAD you wack researcher.

MAD is when two countries with large nuclear arsenal releases it at each other at the same same time. Its extremely difficult to defend against nukes. Even if you shot them in mid air like the iron dome is doing to hamas rockets. It will still cause devastating effects. With both side releasing their nukes they ensure that they are both destroyed. Thats the meaning of Mutually Assured Destruction you aba researcher.

Tell me, those countries you mentioned, them get nukes? How does MAD applies? You don't know something you will be shouting research. Research kill u der.

You even said if Israel is destroy they will now release their nukes? I mean how daft can a statement be. You don't even know nukes can be stored in land. And when those nukes are bombed in the destruction of Israel they go explode. How Israel 1 con send nukes way don explode? You see why I ask if you read what you write?

If Oppenheimer the father of the atomic bomb was a Jew so? How does that excuse the inaccurate way you used and discribe MAD? Do you even know what he said? What he said perfectly explains MAD. He said he has built a weapon to end all wars. Why is that? Because if two nuclear power fight with nukes that is MAD so no one wins. No one wants to fight a war where they will die and lose. You see why I am pissed you don't know what you are talking about just open mouth waaaa dey yarn dust.

NYSC training is part of basic military training. Incase you don't know. All potential new military personnel go through basic training. The difference is you are not trained to handle firearms and military hardware. Understanding stuff shouldn't be this difficult. But I guess if na forest you dey do research anything is possible.

All your points about why Isreal can't be bitten are wash. Isreal is in a precarious position na US and UK dey help dem. Without those two if Russia treat Israel Bleep up eh? E go shock you. Isreal just dey show dem selfs because they are up against weaker military countries. Why do you think they are so scared of Iran getting a nuke? If Iran get nuke the uneven playing field suddenly becomes more even.

See nor be everything you go put mouth put. Or at least make better research before you start to dey spit trash everywhere calling it facts.
I am not much into religious stuffs or superstitious believe.... I'm just a military entusiast who likes to do research on military strategies of different countries....I never said Isreal is a world power...And I don't like emotional argument or throwing of abuse....I only stated the obvious about isreal and the strategies they have used throughout the years to go against the odds and win such amount of wars....I don't believe God is on their side alone because everyone has God on his side and God doesn't support blood shed....I have researched on all the wars they fought and I didn't read any part that said angels fought for them or Americans fought for them.The Arabs had allies too and they had more weapons than Isreal but still Isreal defeated them....Oga check am na
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by LikeAking: 3:27pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
holy spirit is scam in christiandom. I will give you example. If every Christian had "holy spirit", how come your ways of worship differ?. Yet you all claimed to have holy spirit. There is nothing like holy spirit. Pastors used the phrase to scam members.

Holy spirit is Islam is Angel Jibril (Gabriel) and he didn't start inside anyone. He only delivered messages to prophets and messangers of God in the past. And he has hundreds of wings.. How's that inside a christian?

Since you are a non Christian, its advisable to avoid talking about their religion. They should also avoid talking about your rekigion.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:28pm On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]

The holy spirit is not a man, you see mention of "spirit" and yet still say he is a man? Do you even know the meaning of spirit? Are you educated at all?

How the hell is it our business if the the holy spirit in your deadly religion is a man? When you guys can't think for yourselves, someone say a spirit is a man, and you all believe it hook, line, and sicker, isn't that illiteracy?

@Eshockyou, pls don't reply that nuisance girl anymore, I've schooled her sufficiently since she's an illiterate and very ignorant.
I know your faith is not gonna be the same anymore. When you have no evidence to back your claim you start to shift goalpost. Where did I say spirit is a man?. That's a clear sign you are now under pressure.

You will need to start questioning your pastors about your creed
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kandeed: 3:29pm On May 14, 2021
PussyOdour:

I have never seen someone so rigid, myopic, and stupid like you on this forum. Your comments is reek of senselessness. No Wonder nobody takes you serious here. Bloody fool.

Lol calm down boss
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by LikeAking: 3:29pm On May 14, 2021
Xclusivedaniel6:

na you really need business minding
e no mention your name
e no insult your papa
e no cut air comot for your body

why you con dey use paracetamol ontop him headache?

Because action like his, may plunge this already bantered country into a religious proxy war.

The average black man is a busy body, who will do anything to affiliate with their perceived superior races at all cost.

This races have their own problems, it avisable not to follow them run their race.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 3:31pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
and you said you are "christlike"? shocked but you support bombing innocent people. Continue

Yes I support them, same as you support Palestine/Hamas blowing up Isreal right? tit for tat.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 3:32pm On May 14, 2021
AOB1:
Ottoman was an empire like d roman and greek empire. It was islamic empire, forced islam on everywhere they captured including Jerusalem and other Israeli lands.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kandeed: 3:35pm On May 14, 2021
jesmond3945:
to kill children? Are you a true christian at all?

Imagine you're leading a troop on offensive to Boko Haram and as you're about to attack they run into the populace esp where kids are to take cover and they keep shooting at you, you retreated cause you pitied those populace then the next offensive attack Boko Haram use this populace as shield cause they know you'll retreat and they just keep repeating such act when you wan to attack them. what would you do as a Commanding officer?? I'm just here to learn tho
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:39pm On May 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Since you are a non Christian, its advisable to avoid talking about their religion. They should also avoid talking about your rekigion.
no, they are clowns. I am here to expose them that they are supporting evil in the Middle East while at the same time they want freedom from fulani back home.

Hence, we must start from the root of the matter and uproot their belief system. Israel religion is Judaism. These clowns practice CHRISTIANITY. But they give unconditional support for evil terror state. Yet they claim they are christlike. Obviously if their Jesus was alive today he would disown them for sure.

In their christian song in yoruba language, they sing....

"Mo Fe ki n da bo Jesu ni nu iwa pele
Ko se ni to gbo ro bi nu le nu re le kan to"

But here they act like hooligans. They actions contradict their belief. Any Christians in Nigeria, pastors, bishop or whatever that support terror state of Israel will never know peace. Herdsmen shall wipe them off, God willing.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kandeed: 3:42pm On May 14, 2021
ridwanmasculinn:
No Israel Before 1948
After the Second World War, European Christians rejected the Jews.
Many of them were banished from Europe. They sought refuge in Africa, especially Uganda. Uganda was not comfortable for them.
They sought refuge among Arab Muslims in the Middle East. As adherents of an Abrahamic religion, they got haven in Sham (Palestine, Syria, Jordan and Lebanon).
A majority of them settled in Palestine. Mind you, there was nothing like Israel, let alone Tel Aviv, before this time.
I don't garnish my writings with ambiguities. Let me state it clearly: before 1948, Israel was not on the world map. Ask any sincere scholar in the field of international politics diplomacy; they will tell you.
Today, Israel is waging war against their hosts. Palestinians are paying the heavy price for accommodating Jews on their land.
Unfortunately, those who do not know history are wrongly accusing Palestine of aggression. Tell me the crime in defending one honour, dignity and fatherland.
Put yourselves in their shoes; what would you do? You will fold your arms and watch those land grabbers and occupiers take over your property?

You read History but we read Bible to know Israel has since been existing even before Christ was born and who has died over 2,00years ago

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 3:43pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
I know your faith is not gonna be the same anymore. When you have no evidence to back your claim you start to shift goalpost. Where did I say spirit is a man?. That's a clear sign you are now under pressure.

You will need to start questioning your pastors about your creed

So because you, a Muslim, said some dumb things means my faith won't be the same again? Lmao, you think we are like you Muslims that follow stupid Hadith's from so called Imams without using your thinking faculty? Lol

Maybe you should go and check your previous comment, you said, in Islam, the Holy spirit is a man called Angel Gabriel, or were you blind when you typed that? Or you just accept whatever is dished to you without thinking? Now I'm asking you, how can a spirit be a man? Are you an illiterate?

I don't need to question pastors for anything, they are our guide to the right path of righteousness, peace, forgiveness and love, which all Christians adhere to from time immemorial, unlike you Islamic terrorist that your imams will be preaching hate and bloodshed, and to kill all who aren't Muslims, and you think anyone will support you?

Have little sense.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kandeed: 3:44pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
no, they are clowns. I am here to expose them that they are supporting evil in the Middle East while at the same time they want freedom from fulani back home.

Hence, we must start from the root of the matter and uproot their belief system. Israel religion is Judaism. These clowns practice CHRISTIANITY. But they give unconditional support for evil terror state. Yet they claim they are christlike. Obviously if their Jesus was alive today he would disown them for sure.

In their christian song in yoruba language, they sing....

"Mo Fe ki n da bo Jesu ni nu iwa pele
Ko se ni to gbo ro bi nu le nu re le kan to"

But here they act like hooligans. They actions contradict their belief. Any Christians in Nigeria, pastors, bishop or whatever that support terror state of Israel will never know peace. Herdsmen shall wipe them off, God willing.

Did you condemn Hamas and Palestine throwing and even targeting civilian dominated areas in Israel if not for the iron dome. stop being biased alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Biglittlelois(f): 3:48pm On May 14, 2021
Kandeed:

Did you condemn Hamas and Palestine throwing and even targeting civilian dominated areas in Israel if not for the iron dome. stop being biased alright

That girl is useless, she has been all around this thread, trying desperately hard to degrade the Christian religion like her life depends on it, I've been schooling her ever since, imagine a Muslim extremist trying to tell Christians all about the Bible, it really hurts her that we support Isreal, ignore her.

2 Likes

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by limamintruth: 3:49pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:

Why are you this pained? grin
If e pain u, just martyr yourself for the 'innocent' Palestinians/Hamas, lol

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:51pm On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:

We follow Jesus christ,
show me with evidence just one religious practice "Jesus" of Nazareth did that you do today?. Just one.

And I will show you many practices christians do today that JESUS didn't do or that Bible condemns. This is how we know if you are indeed his followers

if you like hit your head on the wall multiple times for it not to be true, you Muslim terrorist cannot school me on my religion
don't worry, I'm just warming up. We will continue to expose your evil religion that you called "peace".

YAHSHUA is the transliteration meaning of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Bethlehem, that Christians and Messaic Jews follow,

Once again, have sense.
I told you that Yahshua and Jesus are two separate identities. Your Jesus was European god who was nailed on the cross, hence his mission failed. This is why Jews don't believe your Jesus because he did not fulfill their prophecy. That's why they are still expecting Yahshua. They believe he has never arrived at anytime in history. He was not the one that passed through the Earth over 2000 years ago. They are still waiting for Yahshua. But you believe Jesus came and gone already. So clearly your belief and Jewish creed are two different things.

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Kandeed: 3:53pm On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:

That girl is useless, she has all around this thread, trying desperately hard to degrade the Christian religion like her life depends on it, I've been schooling her ever since, imagine a Muslim extremist trying to tell Christians all about the Bible, it really hurts her that we support Isreal, ignore her.

Most Christians ignore this verse thinking Jerusalem is our own Nigeria. a Fat NO

Psalms 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

without what's happening there won't be peace so I got every reason to support Israel and without fight there won't be peace
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by 41lady(m): 3:54pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You need to read up on these things sir. Don't be too quick at making wrong assumptions. That you're not aware of the fact and you're now been informed on it doesn't call for you to wrongly accuse me sir.

Jerusalem is a holy land to the Muslims too and the al-Aqsa Mosque and surrounding area,marks the place from which Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is believed to have ascended to heaven. That spot the mosque is built is the third-holiest place on earth for Muslims . Every year, Muslims embark on Holy pilgrimage there and it has been so for centuries. The 3 religions and their holy sites are next to each other in Jerusalem and like I stated, the 3 religions are traced to Abraham, the first Jew. So the 3 religions are Jewish in origin. And doesn't make sense when they kill one another where some other religions are living and thriving peacefully in places they do not even classify as holy site. Maybe there is something we don't know yet because holiness should be seen in conduct and results. So far, there's nothing holy in how they kill one another in Jerusalem and it's a shame.

Please read up on the al-Aqsa Mosque sir . I am a Christian and I grew up learning about other religions and cultures outside my Yoruba culture so I can understand them and be able to make informed decisions on issues outside my native Yoruba.
Whoever is telling you that Jerusalem is the holy site only for Christians is lying to you and pulling wool over your eyes. It is the holy site for Muslims, Christians, Judaism and evem Armenians.
That mosque has a stone that marks the point he was believed to have ascended and it is side by side to the same place some Christians visit to check out what is believed to be the tomb of Jesus Christ and Golgotha where he was murdered by the same Jews.

It is not excusable not to know these facts and that the same way you go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem is the same way Moslems visit this al-Aqsa Mosque and to those Muslims pilgrims , the Laylat al-Qadr (Arabic: لیلة القدر‎), is one of the most important night to say their prayers . In case you don't know or have not bothered to read up on how special that night is, it is variously rendered as the Night of Decree,Night of Power, Night of Value, Night of Destiny,or Night of Measures. It is in Islamic belief, the night when the Quran was first sent down from Heaven to the world and also the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the prophet Muhammad.

That's the night Netanyahu sent Isreali police to go attack Muslims in their holy site.
That is not a reasonable leader.
He lacks the emotional intelligence to govern any country.

Check out how close and side by side the holy sites of the 3 religions are in the image below ( image credit: BBC).visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

Bro,
You did not do good research about the land of Israel and the genesis of how the arabs came to occupy the Jewish land. And mind you, the first Christians on the universe are Jews even if not all accept Jesus Christ, all Jesus Christ apostles are jews.

More so, even Saudi Arabia was land of the Jews and Muhammad killed and drove them out of the land. So for you to come online to start saying Israel is not Christian nation or they should make peace with the Arab Palestine who are terrorists is wrong and we Christians will not support that, except you are a fake Christian or you are the usual betrayer, which most Yorubas are good at.

If you don't know, in quran and hadiths, it is stated that temple was built by Solomon, is King Solomon a Jew or not. He is not an Arab. Watch this video and see with your own eyes evidence that Israel is the land of the Jews and Christians and not Arabs.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYtz111IDT4&t=18s

And if Arabs don't allow other religion to stay in their holy land mecca and medina why will the Jews and Christians allow Arabs to occupy their land and even stay in a house without permission which was the cause of this conflict.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by limamintruth: 3:54pm On May 14, 2021
Kandeed:

You read History but we read Bible to know Israel has since been existing since before Christ who has even died over 2,00years ago

You dey mind am. Even their quran mentions jews severally. But their ancient Islam is nowhere to be found in the Torah and Holy Bible. That says alot.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 3:54pm On May 14, 2021
Kandeed:

who started the crisis few days ago?. You are all criminals. Only one christian spoke the truth today that Israel started this crisis.

Now let's come home. MEND in Nigeria, why did they pick up arms against govt when they felt cheated?. If you defended MEND then, obviously you are hypocrite
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Fiscus105(m): 3:56pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
is it not clear that you are silly?. We are talking about Jerusalem but you are talking about Ethiopia. See how you shot yourself in the foot. I didn't say there was no CHRISTIANITY before Prophet Muhammad. I said there was no CHRISTIANITY in Jerusalem. Christianity came from Rome.. That's where your founder (Paul) came from. Read btw the lines next time.

Jesus was not a christian.. So how come Jerusalem is holy site of christianity?.

I will advise you to pick ur dialer version of Bible and read without prejudice, Bible has several languages version.

Paul was original Jew Sir. He was the apostle who propagated Christianity outside jewshis land.

mind you almost all so-called prophet you claimed in Islam today we're Jewish

Jewish........(addition) Christian.......... (subtract & addition) Islam.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 4:00pm On May 14, 2021
Biglittlelois:

So because you, a Muslim, said some dumb things means my faith won't be the same again? Lmao, you think we are like you Muslims that follow stupid Hadith's from so called Imams without using your thinking faculty? Lol

Maybe you should go and check your previous comment, you said, in Islam, the Holy spirit is a man called Angel Gabriel, or were you blind when you typed that? Or you just accept whatever is dished to you without thinking? Now I'm asking you, how can a spirit be a man? Are you an illiterate?

I don't need to question pastors for anything, they are our guide to the right path of righteousness, peace, forgiveness and love, which all Christians adhere to from time immemorial, unlike you Islamic terrorist that your imams will be preaching hate and bloodshed, and to kill all who aren't Muslims, and you think anyone will support you?

Have little sense.
will it would have been great you quote me so I know. If indeed I typed "man", obviously that's a genuine error. Either way, that's not the argument. Argument was you said I must have holy spirit before I can understand and I replied that if you Christians have holy spirit why then you have different doctrines?. You are the ones that always said "holy spirit is in you" and I tried to give you brief discriptions of holy spirit is angel Gabriel. Not holy spirit that you people think. If you have holy spirit then your way of worship must be one bcuz holy spirit does not contradicts itself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

California Legalizes Sales Of Marijuana, Hundreds Queue Up To Purchase(Photos) / South Africa Considers Legalising Women To Marry More Than One Man / The Dazzling Crown Resting On Top Of The Queen’s Coffin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.