Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip (49980 Views)

'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Ukraine: Russia Must Not Win, We Will Send Ground Troops If Necessary - Macron / Russian Troops Attack Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Power Plant In Ukraine, Sparking Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by RealEzee(m): 6:59pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
Thanks for asking. What I told you earlier was stage one. It is a simple step by step. The first step for nonmuslim that wants to be Muslim is to study Islam and understand what he's accepting because God said to prophet muhammad (SAW),

"Know Me before you worship Me" -hadith Qudsi

After you are convinced, you go to muslims and declare your faith in public which was the first one I told you.

After that you take ritual birth in your own privacy. You don't need second party to do that for you. Take shower without soap. But it is only recommended or desirable not obligatory. That's all. There is no ceremony.

The only obligatory ritual for a new convert is to openly declare faith
kendrick9:
children were killed in the Bible when God ordered the killing of women & children so don't be surprised if he's towing the same line...
thanks for your response, so one doesn't need anyone to perform the ritual birth right, do you consider John the Baptist to be a prophet like the ancients like Isaiah?

Will you say they of old didn't really practice Islam since they sort to be baptized by someone whom they thought to be a servant of God officiating in the ordinances required under the covenant to be called God's people?
I'm asking cos from your narrative you cited that the ancients practiced Islam, Abraham and the likes
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by southpole: 7:03pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

I can authoritatively declare that I have seen this horror film all my life and watching the Late Yasser Arafat, President, PLO, lived and died for this cause.
I still don't understand why it has to be a very holy month of Ramadan and attack on Muslims in their holy site in an unprovoked manner that any sane President of a country will want to embark on. It just doesn't make sense, especially when we are all praying for this pandemic to go.

He is using bomb to kill and scatter people in his opponent camp while he holed up his own people in shelter domes increasing the chances of bringing back new wave of covid-19 affliction again when they should be observing social distance when they just managed to get out of covid-19 affliction. Netanyahu has a poor emotional intelligence and his action in this case does not show him as a wise leader at all and that's why he is leaving office in shame. Isreal will someday get a matured wise leader in the mould of a Nelson Mandela or Anwar Sadat . They will make peace and the citizens will realise that they have been on a siege all their lives. Sincerely, Isreal can't win this war since with leaders like Netanyahu. His nation and citizens are prisoners by choice in their own land and continent.

Hamas should please stop firing missiles into Isreal too. Now at the cost of Isreali lives suddenly, Isreal has realised that Hamas actually has long range missiles m. Isreal should suspend plans to further lose their citizens. So much for the Isreali intelligence that didn't know Hamas has long range missiles.

Everyone should be sensible and toe the path of peace. If it's not him that approved that provocative and senseless attack , Netanyahu must sanction whoever approved the attack by the police on defenceless worshippers while observing a special Islamic night inside the holy site al-Asqra mosque.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

Even if Israel destroy all it weapons for the sake of peace, Muslims and Arabs will never stop hating the Christians and the Jews , it is written in their Qur'an in fact they are instructed to kill the Jews and the Christians.. It is on the basis of that Hamas and all other Muslim nations hate Israel with a passion not because Israel is evil but because that is what they are taught as it is written in the Qur'an.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by mrkia(m): 7:57pm On May 14, 2021
I courageously stand with Palestinians and I think this should be the route of every sane being with true love of God in his/her mind

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobleou(m): 8:44pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Vaughanlanrewaj There was never a time that Israel was ever christian but this doesn't change the fact that their land remains christian holy land no matter how hard you try to re-write history. You might as well say christian holy land in christian body(in your word) is in Egypt or Antioch(Turkey). He is Jesus of Nazareth not of Rome or of Ethiopia. Israel remains Holy land for the whole Christian body irrespective of the sm. Rome belongs to the western church just as Antioch(Turkey) belongs to Eastern church but there is one place that belong to us all and that is Israel. ok?
That is our origin as Christian. Jesus only came to modify the religion not to cancel Judaism. And d modification is turn anoda cheek for slap which was for eye for eye & nose for nose law
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobleou(m): 8:47pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You need to read up on these things sir. Don't be too quick at making wrong assumptions. That you're not aware of the fact and you're now been informed on it doesn't call for you to wrongly accuse me sir.

Jerusalem is a holy land to the Muslims too and the al-Aqsa Mosque and surrounding area,marks the place from which Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is believed to have ascended to heaven. That spot the mosque is built is the third-holiest place on earth for Muslims . Every year, Muslims embark on Holy pilgrimage there and it has been so for centuries. The 3 religions and their holy sites are next to each other in Jerusalem and like I stated, the 3 religions are traced to Abraham, the first Jew. So the 3 religions are Jewish in origin. And doesn't make sense when they kill one another where some other religions are living and thriving peacefully in places they do not even classify as holy site. Maybe there is something we don't know yet because holiness should be seen in conduct and results. So far, there's nothing holy in how they kill one another in Jerusalem and it's a shame.

Please read up on the al-Aqsa Mosque sir . I am a Christian and I grew up learning about other religions and cultures outside my Yoruba culture so I can understand them and be able to make informed decisions on issues outside my native Yoruba.
Whoever is telling you that Jerusalem is the holy site only for Christians is lying to you and pulling wool over your eyes. It is the holy site for Muslims, Christians, Judaism and evem Armenians.
That mosque has a stone that marks the point he was believed to have ascended and it is side by side to the same place some Christians visit to check out what is believed to be the tomb of Jesus Christ and Golgotha where he was murdered by the same Jews.

It is not excusable not to know these facts and that the same way you go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem is the same way Moslems visit this al-Aqsa Mosque and to those Muslims pilgrims , the Laylat al-Qadr (Arabic: لیلة القدر‎), is one of the most important night to say their prayers . In case you don't know or have not bothered to read up on how special that night is, it is variously rendered as the Night of Decree,Night of Power, Night of Value, Night of Destiny,or Night of Measures. It is in Islamic belief, the night when the Quran was first sent down from Heaven to the world and also the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the prophet Muhammad.

That's the night Netanyahu sent Isreali police to go attack Muslims in their holy site.
That is not a reasonable leader.
He lacks the emotional intelligence to govern any country.

Check out how close and side by side the holy sites of the 3 religions are in the image below ( image credit: BBC).visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
I just see d fool in you.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by tonididdy(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2021
LikeAking:

Mind your business.

These people dont even know we exist.

They are white i are black, etc.

Forget about dem.

Na dem, dem.

If you are black and a Christian then you really do not know your place in the christiandom.

Isreal is what Mecca is to the Muslims. Isreal is the holy city of the living God.

Again I say... You have lost your place. Retrace your steps.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by tonididdy(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2021
Nigerian Christian have a lot to learn of Christianity.
Heaven help those who help themselves.
Isreal is not fasting and praying and screaming blood of Jesus while its skies are painted with missiles.... NO.... They are actually prepared in arms and technology not words (prayers).

In Nigeria the North is heavily armed with ammunition and slowing advancing towards the South, all the South can do is pray pray pray.

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by LikeAking: 9:09pm On May 14, 2021
tonididdy:

If you are black and a Christian then you really do not know your place in the christiandom.

Isreal is what Mecca is to the Muslims. Isreal is the holy city of the living God.

Again I say... You have lost your place. Retrace your steps.

We blacks should face our black problems.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by mrkia(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s][/s]
Be Quiet and go to sleep!
o thought you are a man of God!!!
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by tonididdy(m): 9:12pm On May 14, 2021
LikeAking:

We blacks should face our black problems.
... But we believe in one God so why should we mind our business in a situation like this?

Even the Muslim Nigerian presidency did not mind their business.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by tonididdy(m): 9:15pm On May 14, 2021
mrkia:
o thought you are a man of God!!!
So man of God should not protect himself or his interest.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by tonididdy(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2021
mrkia:
I courageously stand with Palestinians and I think this should be the route of every sane being with true love of God in his/her mind
Isreal is not in war with the Palestinian people but with HAMAS.
Hamas is masquerading in Palestine and it seems Palestinian are romancing with them, so.....
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by mrkia(m): 9:22pm On May 14, 2021
Oh!!! My black Christians fellow don't reason with fact. Emotional has always becloud their sense of reasoning...

You better hasten up and accept Islam as the ONLY TRUE religion before it's too late
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 9:35pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
christianity didn't come from holy land. Christianity came from Rome. Your holy land is Vatican. Jesus is not Christian. You guys said it too that Jesus was not Christian. There was never anything called christianity in Jerusalem.

If you continue to support state terrorism, God willing, fulani herdsmen will wipe out your entire family. You criminals want your independent nation carved out of nigeria but you are supporting opporession elsewhere. God willing, any christians in Nigeria that supports Israel will never know peace. They will die horrible untimely death. So if you are looking for your holy land, go to Vatican where your priests are fuvking children
This got my attention. What do you think u know? Just your hate-filled thought? Well you just so might need this free education. Vatican is home to the western church and Jerusalem remains the home to all churches you like it or not. Jesus built His church on Peters rock just like He said He would.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2021
RealEzee:
thanks for your response, so one doesn't need anyone to perform the ritual birth right, do you consider John the Baptist to be a prophet like the ancients like Isaiah?

Will you say they of old didn't really practice Islam since they sort to be baptized by someone whom they thought to be a servant of God officiating in the ordinances required under the covenant to be called God's people?
I'm asking cos from your narrative you cited that the ancients practiced Islam, Abraham and the likes
Empiree is confused. Those he claims to have practised islam have their direct descendants there today practising their fore-fathers religion which is never islam. How they came about their story is what one won't understand.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 9:50pm On May 14, 2021
Akoja360:
pray for your fcking country and leave ISREAL alone, dey don't give a shit about ur existence...
That's if you have a country to call yours mind you Israel cares about me or not doesn't mean i will have to stop praying for Jerusalem(Our holy land). Just like the Yorubas taken as slaves doesn't ever stop praying for Ile-ife.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 10:01pm On May 14, 2021
RealEzee:
thanks for your response, so one doesn't need anyone to perform the ritual birth right,Isaiah?
my previous post was step 1 literally. It is step by step. First step is you study Islam by seeking knowledge bcus you must know who you worship before you worship Him.

"Know Me before you worship Me" - Hadith Qudsi

After you are convinced, you go to muslims and openly declare your faith. This is testimony of faith I told you earlier. After this there is ghusl (spiritual birth) you take privately. You don't need anyone bathing you. Just learn from Muslims how to do it. It is very simple. Shower(clean water) without soap. That's all. There are no ceremonies. But this spiritual birth is optional, desirable or recommended. Not compulsory at all.

do you consider John the Baptist to be a prophet like the ancients like
Absolutely. Muslims must believe in all prophets whether Jewish prophets or not regardless of tribes or nationalities. Quran teaches us that God sent prophets and messangers to every nation with One message .

"And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allah (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Taghut (all false deities, etc. i.e. do not worship Taghut besides Allah)." Then of them were some whom Allah guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth)." Q16:36

He (Allah) has ordained for you the same religion (Islam) which He ordained for Nuh (Noah), and that which We have inspired in you (O Muhammad SAW), and that which We ordained for Ibrahim (Abraham), Musa (Moses?) and 'Iesa (Jesus) saying you should establish religion (i.e. to do what it orders you to do practically), and make no divisions in it (religion) (i.e. various sects in religion). To those who worship other things than Allah, hard is the (way) to which thou callest them. Allah chooses to Himself those whom He pleases, and guides to Himself those who turn (to Him). Q43:13

if am right, the only known baptistism I read or know of was Jesus(p). All human beings are naturally born Muslims. So there is no need to take any spiritual birth unless they have been practicing religions other than Islam and decides to revert to Islam. Jesus was Muslim from birth till death. So Christians need to tell us what's the reason for John the Baptist for Jesus baptistism?. According to christian literature, "Jesus was baptized in order to ceremonially cleanse himself before being filled with the Holy Spirit. According to Old Testament law, the Jewish high priest was the only man authorized by God to enter the Holy of Holies, the most sacred room in the temple where God's Spirit dwelled."

As Muslim I have problem with this statement above because it degraded Jesus. According to QUR'AN, Jesus was accompanied with God's Divine spirit. Why would he need to be cleansed again to receive "holy spirit". This means that Jesus lost his spiritual status at some point and later had to be cleansed in order to be upright. This is fabricated story about him.

Yes, all prophets and messagers practiced Islam. Several evidences abound in the QUR'AN.

Say (O Muslims): We believe in Allah and that which is revealed unto us and that which was revealed unto Abraham, and Ishmael, and Isaac, and Jacob, and the tribes, and that which Moses and Jesus received, and that which the prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and unto Him we have surrendered. 2:136

And whoever desires other than Islām as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. Q3:85

Abraham was neither a Jew nor a Christian, but he was a Muslim [submitting to Allah]. And he was not of the polytheists. Q3:67

Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islām. And those who were given the Scripture did not differ except after knowledge had come to them - out of jealous animosity between themselves. And whoever disbelieves in the verses of Allah, then indeed, Allah is swift in [taking] account. Q3:19

O people of the Scripture! Don’t exceed the limits in your religion. Don’t say of Allah but the truth only. The Messiah Jesus, son of Mary (no more than) a Messenger of Allah and His Word “Be” which He conveyed to Mary and a soul from Him (was created by Him in her womb). So believe in Allah and His Messengers, you don’t say: “3 (trinity)!” Give up, it is better for you. Only Allah is one worthy of worship. Glory is to Him far above that He should have a son. To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is in the earth. Allah is All-Sufficient as a Guardian. Q4:171

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 10:09pm On May 14, 2021
Mccullum:

Sir, I think he is giving the historical facts on how that area important to all products of Abrahamic religion.
He was telling the wrong history. Abraham himself knows nothing except being the fore-father. Israel came about long after he was gone so there's no way the other kid will have anything to do with Israel. The mosque they claim as their holy site in Jerusalem has no historical and/or spiritual ties with Israel. It was only hurriedly built when they conquer Jerusalem during their islamic empire so there's nothing holy about the mosque. They only use their normal reverse psychology to gather sympathy to get the mosque be accepted as holy site. Ishmael was totally separated from Isaac by God Himself. Reason i told him that if they(muslim) were allowed, they(muslims) would prolly have another holy site in Ibadan.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by emmyN(m): 10:34pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
why are you guys so ignorant?. There is no excuse for ignorance in modern Age. Christianity came from Rome not Israel. Your holy land is Vatican. But due to historical connection, Jerusalem is holy site of Muslims, Jews and christians. To hell with whoever supports israel in Nigeria

Lol. A Muslim wants to teach Christians their religion. Laughable.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You need to read up on these things sir. Don't be too quick at making wrong assumptions. That you're not aware of the fact and you're now been informed on it doesn't call for you to wrongly accuse me sir.

Jerusalem is a holy land to the Muslims too and the al-Aqsa Mosque and surrounding area,marks the place from which Prophet Muhammad (SAW) is believed to have ascended to heaven. That spot the mosque is built is the third-holiest place on earth for Muslims . Every year, Muslims embark on Holy pilgrimage there and it has been so for centuries. The 3 religions and their holy sites are next to each other in Jerusalem and like I stated, the 3 religions are traced to Abraham, the first Jew. So the 3 religions are Jewish in origin. And doesn't make sense when they kill one another where some other religions are living and thriving peacefully in places they do not even classify as holy site. Maybe there is something we don't know yet because holiness should be seen in conduct and results. So far, there's nothing holy in how they kill one another in Jerusalem and it's a shame.

Please read up on the al-Aqsa Mosque sir . I am a Christian and I grew up learning about other religions and cultures outside my Yoruba culture so I can understand them and be able to make informed decisions on issues outside my native Yoruba.
Whoever is telling you that Jerusalem is the holy site only for Christians is lying to you and pulling wool over your eyes. It is the holy site for Muslims, Christians, Judaism and evem Armenians.
That mosque has a stone that marks the point he was believed to have ascended and it is side by side to the same place some Christians visit to check out what is believed to be the tomb of Jesus Christ and Golgotha where he was murdered by the same Jews.

It is not excusable not to know these facts and that the same way you go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem is the same way Moslems visit this al-Aqsa Mosque and to those Muslims pilgrims , the Laylat al-Qadr (Arabic: لیلة القدر‎), is one of the most important night to say their prayers . In case you don't know or have not bothered to read up on how special that night is, it is variously rendered as the Night of Decree,Night of Power, Night of Value, Night of Destiny,or Night of Measures. It is in Islamic belief, the night when the Quran was first sent down from Heaven to the world and also the night when the first verses of the Quran were revealed to the prophet Muhammad.

That's the night Netanyahu sent Isreali police to go attack Muslims in their holy site.
That is not a reasonable leader.
He lacks the emotional intelligence to govern any country.

Check out how close and side by side the holy sites of the 3 religions are in the image below ( image credit: BBC).visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.

Young man, you are not a Christian. You can make your point without claiming what you're not. It is clear you spend more time reading about the other religions and little to no time studying the bible. Bible prophecy is absolutely clear concerning the present events and those that are to come something you probably do not believe or even know about. How ignorant of you to believe that all these started because of those arrests? really
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 10:38pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Empir.ee is confused. Those he claims to have practised islam have their direct descendants there today practising their fore-fathers religion which is never islam. How they came about their story is what one won't understand.
there is no need to table argument with you. It is very simple. If you are Nigerian and christian why don't you practice religion of your forefathers, paganism?. Why did you reject it?

So is Judaism religion of Abraham and Moses?. If so, I don't need emotional reaction. I only need evidence from Bible. That's all. Because Muslims can easily give evidences that Abraham Moses Jacob Isaac Jesus were Muslims without even perambulating.

1 Like

Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 10:40pm On May 14, 2021
Samysearch:

I hope u know Jesus was never a Christian & never preached it. Paul founded Christianity using Jesus's goodwill to hoodwink the gullible. Read ur bible clearly & u will understand.
Way some of you think you know better than people in something is nauseating. Now think about this; how is it possible for Paul to have founded what he himself was originally persecuting and vehemently against? And what is Jesus didn't started Christianity? Jesus told Peter(one of His disciples) when He first met him that on his rock will He build 'His church' and His commandment before He left was that the disciples should bear witness of Him or you are saying when you are sent out as representative by your company you are rather not representing the company interest and believes? Seek salvation today sir. The church belongs to God and Jesus is the head of the church and us that bear witness of God through our Lord Jesus Christ are called by the name christians. Ok?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Empiree: 10:41pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
This got my attention. What do you think u know? Just your hate-filled thought? Well you just so might need this free education. Vatican is home to the western church and Jerusalem remains the home to all churches you like it or not. Jesus built His church on Peters rock just like He said He would.
talk is cheap without evidence. Quote Bible where Jesus built church or mentioned church?. Very simple, isn't?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
there is no need to table argument with you. It is very simple. If you are Nigerian and christian why don't you practice religion of your forefathers, paganism?. Why did you reject it?

So is Judaism religion of Abraham and Moses?. If so, I don't need emotional reaction. I only need evidence from Bible. That's all. Because Muslims can easily give evidences that Abraham Moses Jacob Isaac Jesus were Muslims without even perambulating.
Moses is prophet for the Jews and till today the Jews adhere and follow strictly Moses laws and teachings which mean there are living witness(es) for Moses and his ways today and it's far from Islam same as Jesus Christ(my Lord and my saviour), He commanded His direct disciples to bear witness of Him(which includes His ways) and the disciples did as commanded by the Head of the Church, they passed it on and it abounds till today and it's everything short of islam. Only the truth can set you free sir, seek it.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:
talk is cheap without evidence. Quote Bible where Jesus built church or mentioned church?. Very simple, isn't?
What if i bring from the Holy Bible where Jesus Christ(Ever merciful) said He will build His church would you bring the other arguement of which book is Holy and which was corrupted? Knolegde is power and everything sir. "My people perish cuz of lack of knowledge" so says God of Abraham, God of Isaac, God of Jacod, God of Moses.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 11:10pm On May 14, 2021
jikins:

Oga speak for yourself, if you nor one get choice. Me I get choice.
That's prolly you thinking of being a christian sir. "Many are called by my name"
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Osebanjo(m): 11:15pm On May 14, 2021
Ghostrye:

Lol. If you are really a christian, you will know the only holy land you have is within you. Holy land my ass.
Many Yorubas were taken as slaves many years back but till today there's Ile-ife they revere so much and often return back to.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by Ghostrye: 11:20pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Many Yorubas were taken as slaves many years back but till today there's Ile-ife they revere so much and often return back to.
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by darediamond(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2021
Osebanjo:
Vaughanlanrewaj There was never a time that Israel was ever christian but this doesn't change the fact that their land remains christian holy land no matter how hard you try to re-write history. You might as well say christian holy land in christian body(in your word) is in Egypt or Antioch(Turkey). He is Jesus of Nazareth not of Rome or of Ethiopia. Israel remains Holy land for the whole Christian body irrespective of the sm. Rome belongs to the western church just as Antioch(Turkey) belongs to Eastern church but there is one place that belong to us all and that is Israel. ok?
There is NOTHING LIKE HOLY LAND ANYMORE after Jesus Christ Died On Toture Stake.

The Cloth or Long Garment covering the entrance to "The Most Holy" Room Of The Temple got divinely teared off immediately Jesus breath is last breath when he said "it is finished".

This ushered in the New Era Worship acceptable to Jesus Father Jehovah. Thus, All Nations and Tongues are all Special Before Jesus Father, Jehovah.

All Land is Holy in view of Believe in Jesus Ransome Sacrifice and It TRUE MEANING.

YOU SHALL KNOW THE TRUTH AND......?
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by youngpresidooo: 11:25pm On May 14, 2021
Empiree:

muslim that is how many years old

Haba, you are not talking to dummies oooo.
Judaism has been for many years infact that is the fore father religion of the israelites
Re: Israel-gaza Violence: Israeli Ground Troops Attack Gaza Strip by zoedew: 11:33pm On May 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Isreal citizens are not Christians and Isreal is not a Christian nation. We should pray for peace in all nations and do good to all men ,especially members of the faith,unfortunately most citizens of the current Isreal are not members of the Christian faith. Christianity preaches peace but Judaism is war. In Christianity, a male does not wear long hair and a male must not cover his head during a Christian worship. That picture below is a believer in Judaism and as you can see, there's nothing Christian In his look.He even proudly tell people that he is not a Christian but a Judaism believer.
Those are the Zionists who believe they must kill their Palestine brothers, sisters and children in order to achieve their Zion state whereas Christianity preaches against killing.

This current end time nation of Isreal is a Judaism state, not a Christian state. The holy sites in Isreal is under the administration of all the legacy churches from Ethiopia, Rome, Greece, and two other legacy churches, not by the country called Isreal. Their own believe is in Judaism not Christianity and their holy site is the wailing wall, the nearest you can get to the stone on which Abraham is to sacrifice Isaac. It's surprising that the 3 religions are traced to Abraham yet the 3 religions are right now in a show of shame.They are killing themselves.
It's like 3 siblings from the same father killing themselves and their descendants on the street. They should be scolded to have sense and stop disgracing themselves.visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.
See, someone says you have no right to exist and throws rocket bombs at you - you will give him fire to swallow his fire till he is dead so you can live. That is the story my friend!

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Man Calls 911 After Killing His Wife, Her Parents, 3 Dogs In The US / Russia Moves Nuclear Missiles Towards Finland Border ( Pics, Video) / Donald Trump To Start Mass Deportation Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.