Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,203 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. (23469 Views)

Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 10:48am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

If sabotaging SW Presidency like you all did to SS makes me a fulani no probs. tongue revenge sweet die grin

Oga nobody is talking about SW presidency, the stage will are now is to deal with a common enemy.
You and your bend down urinate killers and brothers from futa d jalon will not get to use your troublesome cows to do your evil again in the South.
And I hope the MB too joins in.
Take your cows to your Sambisa forest.��
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Olatomiwami(m): 10:51am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:
See war mongers grin grin grin

They will rather remain refugees in a foreign land than defend their land. HERDSMEN atrocities in the SW is case study.

If una like threaten fire and brimstone, na only una go fight North, SS and SE will give North the support to crush una.

Mad people everywhere grin grin grin

You dey threaten war because your presidential ambition is threatened. Come and be president in 2023 let's see.

When you were betraying we SS you never knew actions have consequences?

Go to school u wont, see this militant,y don't u look for someone who will help u read and digest if it beyond your comprehension.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga nobody is talking about SW presidency, the stage will are now is to deal with a common enemy.
You and your bend down urinate killers and brothers from futa d jalon will not get to use your troublesome cows to do your evil again in the South.
And I hope the MB too joins in.
Take your cows to your Sambisa forest.��

There's no stage you here, why bring up Southern Unity project all of a sudden? So when you were betraying SS there was no need for unity then? Na now wey aboki don use and dump you wey unity matter?

Have we not been surviving without this unity? We must continue it.

tongue go and form your unity alone and leave SS and SE. We don't want, na by force?
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 10:52am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

When you betrayed SS in 2015 you should have considered this. No SW Presidency period.

How can I pretend to be SS when am not and Boko will still take my region? Can't you see you're confused? grin

��There's nothing the spirit of taquiyya cannot do���.
Yes no presidency for Sw.
But your cows will be used for barbecue if we catch you��.

Boko Haram are finishing you and your region up your mumu cursed head is still worrying about something that doesn't concern you.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 10:53am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Idiot na you wey help install the colossal failure wey e go better for? grin grin grin opunu.

See cursed monkey wey no let people hear word with him sai baba change ��.
How far with the change na��
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

��There's nothing the spirit of taquiyya cannot do���.
Yes no presidency for Sw.
But your cows will be used for barbecue if we catch you��.

Boko Haram are finishing you and your region up your mumu cursed head is still worrying about something that doesn't concern you.

Try it let's see, I trust Fulanis they will chase you remaining idiots to join your red oil drinking brothers who are refugees in another country.

Let them finish me and my region, why e concern you? tongue allow me cry my cry, take your unity elsewhere, we SS and SE don't want.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by SpearofGod(m): 10:54am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

You created the division in 2015 by supporting Buhari so action has consequences
I'm South-South, Delta State to be precise
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

See cursed monkey wey no let people hear word with him sai baba change ��.
How far with the change na��

Idiot, no be you install the baba for roasted plantain? E don clear for your eyes u come dey find unity. Take it elsewhere we SS and SE don't want, na by force?
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by kayusely70(m): 10:56am On May 14, 2021
ExpertEDITOR:

How is who become who in Yoruba land becomes ur headache?
Ask him again and again ooo! A Fulani apologist.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 10:57am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

There's no stage you here, why bring up Southern Unity project all of a sudden? So when you were betraying SS there was no need for unity then? Na now wey aboki don use and dump you wey unity matter?

Have we not been surviving without this unity? We must continue it.

tongue go and form your unity alone and leave SS and SE. We don't want, na by force?

Oga we in the South will settle our differences.
Yes the yorubas bleeped up.
But when we are done with dealing with you and your killer brothers.
We can now face ourselves again ��.

Keep claiming to be from SS that's how that curse on your head will be increasing ��
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:59am On May 14, 2021
SpearofGod:
I'm South-South, Delta State to be precise

Oga those oil drinkers are not to be trusted, they are begging for unity, just watch they want to use us to lobby for 2023 Presidency, once they give it to them, they will immediately dump the unity project.

Have you asked yourself why they brought this now? So there was no need for unity all this while until they came up with 2023 Presidency which they have seen is not feasible?

For me an Akwa Ibomite, we will take our pound of flesh by participating in the election and boycotting their unity plea, the govs are free to join them but they can't decide for the masses
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 11:00am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga we in the South will settle our differences.
Yes the yorubas bleeped up.
But when we are done with dealing with you and your killer brothers.
We can now face ourselves again ��.

Keep claiming to be from SS that's how that curse on your head will be increasing ��

You and who will settle which difference? Go and get the settlement written down to avoid being betrayed.

We SS and SE won't join you guys in the fighting, go and fight alone
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 11:01am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Try it let's see, I trust Fulanis they will chase you remaining idiots to join your red oil drinking brothers who are refugees in another country.

Let them finish me and my region, why e concern you? tongue allow me cry my cry, take your unity elsewhere, we SS and SE don't want.

You don dey talk true small small.��.
Yes our prayers are with the SW as they also battle to be free from the dividends of voting in your fulani uncle ��.
But we have a common goal at least for now.
Plss carry your cows enter Mbaitolu we need to ask you something very important.��.
Open grazing remains banned in the Southland ��.
You and your NE uncles can take your cows elsewhere.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

You and who will settle which difference? Go and get the settlement written down to avoid being betrayed.

We SS and SE won't join you guys in the fighting, go and fight alone

I don't know about the good people of SS.
But SE stands in support of the new movement with anyother region to put you and your killer brothers in your place ��.
The more reason why I said you can never be from Southern region, is bcus you are always too too late to the party ��.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by SpearofGod(m): 11:06am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

If sabotaging SW Presidency like you all did to SS makes me a fulani no probs. tongue revenge sweet die grin
Who is talking about 2023 when there's a real battle at hand? Did you see any of the Southerner governors discuss 2023 in the meeting, because that is the Fulanis are using in creating the rift that was in the South.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by proclinician: 11:09am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:
See war mongers grin grin grin

They will rather remain refugees in a foreign land than defend their land. HERDSMEN atrocities in the SW is case study.

If una like threaten fire and brimstone, na only una go fight North, SS and SE will give North the support to crush una.

Mad people everywhere grin grin grin

You dey threaten war because your presidential ambition is threatened. Come and be president in 2023 let's see.

When you were betraying we SS you never knew actions have consequences?

Look at the firewood afonja want to make president.

1 Like

Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Laslaslala: 11:10am On May 14, 2021
WHOEVER TOLD FULANI SAHEL INVADERS THAT THEY WILL EVER CONQUER THIS COUNTRY WITH IBOS STILL THERE

WE MUST HAVE OUR BIAFRA BEFORE YOU CAN EXPERIMENT WITH THE REMAINING COLD PRICKED FULANI JAnJAWED LOVING tribes there with the exception of the minority tribes who understandably are no match in nos and power although if they properly align they can do wonders God doesn't work with nos
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 11:12am On May 14, 2021
SpearofGod:
Who is talking about 2023 when there's a real battle at hand? Did you see any of the Southerner governors discuss 2023 in the meeting, because that is the Fulanis are using in creating the rift that was in the South.

That meeting will finally end with 2023 discussion, why must they bring it up now? That's my question, did Fulani start the killing yesterday? Why silent all this while?
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 11:14am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

I don't know about the good people of SS.
But SE stands in support of the new movement with anyother region to put you and your killer brothers in your place ��.
The more reason why I said you can never be from Southern region, is bcus you are always too too late to the party ��.

Which SE? Wait till it's election time then you will know, was it not this same people that were mocking SE when herdsmen were wrecking havoc and Kanu boys went against them?

Didn't you see them masturbating over an alleged capture of Ikonso's successor?
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 11:15am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

You don dey talk true small small.��.
Yes our prayers are with the SW as they also battle to be free from the dividends of voting in your fulani uncle ��.
But we have a common goal at least for now.
Plss carry your cows enter Mbaitolu we need to ask you something very important.��.
Open grazing remains banned in the Southland ��.
You and your NE uncles can take your cows elsewhere.

If you Igbos want to stand with the SW, good for you, count we SS out, it won't work
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by calcal: 11:17am On May 14, 2021
humilitypays:
lies. War with who Who will fight Yorubas for asking for their own independent nation since Hausa-Fulanis refused to allow Nigeria operate on equity and fairness

Igbos will never join Hausa-Fulanis to fight Yorubas, never in this life!!

I am also sure Niger Delta will never do that!

The one time gullible Middle-Belt Hausa-Fulanis used to fight other tribes and play their wicked national politics have come to realize that Hausa-Fulanis are as evil as Satan himself, so they won't join them to fight Yorubas for asking for Yoruba nation.

So Mr Ex Governor, your words hold no value today because no other tribe will fight Yoruba except Hausa-Fulanis the leeches of Nigeria and when they see that Igbos and other tribes aren't ready to join them in fighting Yorubas, they will foolishly go back to their Chad basin to continue their massacre within themselves angry angry

So please allow wise Yoruba youths and activists of today lead Yorubas out of this hopeless nation Hausa-Fulanis have been dragging backward everyday with their barbaric lifestyle and leadership angry angry

That's the real picture, the Hausa- Fulani are aware of it. As of today, Benue will never join them to fight anyone. those southerners in the military will simply disappear.

Yoruba youths please continue with the agitation
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 11:18am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Which SE? Wait till it's election time then you will know, was it not this same people that were mocking SE when herdsmen were wrecking havoc and Kanu boys went against them?

Didn't you see them masturbating over an alleged capture of Ikonso's successor?

Another deception from the pockets of a taquiyya demon ��.

The same mnk throws his support for the new Southern Governors meeting.
Save your energy for when your angry boko haram brothers come attacking again.So you can run to the mountains ��.

Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 11:21am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

If you Igbos want to stand with the SW, good for you, count we SS out, it won't work

Oga even the Hausas will dismember themselves from you when the time comes.
Hope you know that the more you claim to be SS the more your problems multiply��
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 11:22am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Another deception from the pockets of a taquiyya demon ��.

The same mnk throws his support for the new Southern Governors meeting.
Save your energy for when your angry boko haram brothers come attacking again.So you can run to the mountains ��.

Oga SS won't support your stupid clamour for 2023 Presidency through the backdoor of useless Southern Unity, get that into your thick dumbskull
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Sipsum: 11:22am On May 14, 2021
FreeIgbos:
This people self. You think being afraid of war means it will not come if it is destined to happen? All these rhetoric are nothing but cowardice and it won't help us. As things stand now in Nigeria, it is either the South stands tall and say enough is enough, even if it means war or forever accept slavery. The choice is all ours.

No wonder a certain major, who boasted that his army will defeat the whole of Africa army, had to run away dressed as a woman.
When the time comes, some folks will cry to Hague because everything Nigeria will have to go.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 11:24am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Oga even the Hausas will dismember themselves from you when the time comes.
Hope you know that the more you claim to be SS the more your problems multiply��

Let them dismember themselves, why should my welfare worry you? Face yours. We ain't part of your useless Southern Unity project that will crash midway.

Na by force?
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Akaegwu(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2021
See our future president

Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Sipsum: 11:33am On May 14, 2021
humilitypays:
lies. War with who Who will fight Yorubas for asking for their own independent nation since Hausa-Fulanis refused to allow Nigeria operate on equity and fairness

Igbos will never join Hausa-Fulanis to fight Yorubas, never in this life!!

I am also sure Niger Delta will never do that!

The one time gullible Middle-Belt Hausa-Fulanis used to fight other tribes and play their wicked national politics have come to realize that Hausa-Fulanis are as evil as Satan himself, so they won't join them to fight Yorubas for asking for Yoruba nation.

So Mr Ex Governor, your words hold no value today because no other tribe will fight Yoruba except Hausa-Fulanis the leeches of Nigeria and when they see that Igbos and other tribes aren't ready to join them in fighting Yorubas, they will foolishly go back to their Chad basin to continue their massacre within themselves angry angry

So please allow wise Yoruba youths and activists of today lead Yorubas out of this hopeless nation Hausa-Fulanis have been dragging backward everyday with their barbaric lifestyle and leadership angry angry

But your grand pa Azikiwe joined them to sabotage secession clause.
There would have been no need for war, each party would have disengage easily.
So what what changed that made you people want out?.
Let me stop here.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 11:40am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Let them dismember themselves, why should my welfare worry you? Face yours. We ain't part of your useless Southern Unity project that will crash midway.

Na by force?

And who says you can be part of the Southern unity??
Just focus on your own region.
Or have you seen anyone talking about your own miyetti allah here??
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 11:45am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Oga SS won't support your stupid clamour for 2023 Presidency through the backdoor of useless Southern Unity, get that into your thick dumbskull

That's the Southern problem to worry about.
Worry about the boko haram,iswap and bandits turning your own region into a death trap.

Idiot you tried to use your divide and rule antics on this thread but you failed woefully.
You can never be from SS from now till eternity.
Get out of here,go try your divide and rule on another thread.��

Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by saintmm(m): 11:51am On May 14, 2021
Here they come again, the useful idiots in the hand of their Fulani taskmasters!
When is asking for what rightfully belongs to you a call for war?
It means some persons are benefiting from the suffering the northern oligarchy and their southern accomplises have imposed on the country. One by one, they shall crawl out of their hiding and we shall identify them by their statements.
It's either we renegotiate this country to become functional for all or we go our separate ways!

I rise
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by InaNla(f): 11:58am On May 14, 2021
[s]
thebosstrevor1:
Ladoja controls Igboho his thug, igboho is the voice piece for ladoja.

Yorubas wants a leader, Sunday Igboho took the mantle with support from ladoja in secret.

Lets imagine oduduwa becomes a country, who do you think will be president?

Let me answer for all of you Ladoja grin

Who will be the ministers...Ladoja pdp supporters
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Board Of Inquiry Tried Capt. Koli For Exposing Ekiti Rigging / Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State / Biafra Built Three Planes In 3 Years?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.