Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 PM

Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. (23473 Views)

Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:21am On May 14, 2021
luluman:
See mumu, who is begging you for why? Ode, he only cautions on the unforeseen & since you are ever myopic you cant cant understand. Olodo

Opunu we don hear, stop begging for Southern unity
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by positive11: 10:22am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Shut up, why can't you make your point without including Igbos?

When you betrayed SS in 2015 for Buhari what where you then? Non-greedy?

Which Southern Nigeria? Better say SW because SS and SE will not join your madness.

Stop threatening Northerners, they were your lovers in 2015 and 2019 or what has changed? Because you have realized the 2023 Presidency promised you have hit brick wall? That's the result of betrayal.

Confront the North alone leave SS and SE out of it, we will deal with you people in no distant time.

cry ur cry make i cry my cry now
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by SpearofGod(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2021
luluman:
See mumu, who is begging you for why? Ode, he only cautions on the unforeseen & since you are ever myopic you cant cant understand. Olodo
He is a Fulani man.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:23am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Fix your mind on facing the monsters your leaders created. This is the sai baba change you asked for.
Plss enjoy it��

Onyeoshi him wan thief SS.��

Ape didn't you support the colossal failure in 2019? Why shout now? Because he refused you 2023 Presidency
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by luluman: 10:23am On May 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Ladoja controls Igboho his thug, igboho is the voice piece for ladoja.

Yorubas wants a leader, Sunday Igboho took the mantle with support from ladoja in secret.

Lets imagine oduduwa becomes a country, who do you think will be president?

Let me answer for all of you Ladoja grin

Who will be the ministers...Ladoja pdp supporters
You brought your mumu to nairaland. Have you forgotten yorubas are not like yeebos that follow Kanu with all their lives? If my people dont want Ladoja it cant be forced on us.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by frizakengineeri: 10:24am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

If you don't care, why beg for southern unity?
Oga abeg I no get time for all these your mumu political arguments, I get job to do, thanks.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by SpearofGod(m): 10:24am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

You must be an idiot.

Is dat supposed to be your problem.
It seems like the last Southern Governors forum meeting really pain you and your uncles reach una stone heart.

Concentrate on how to sell your land so you can pay boko not to kill you.
He is a Fulani man
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2021
SpearofGod:
He is a Fulani man

It's very obvious.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 14, 2021
luluman:
You brought your mumu to nairaland. Have you forgotten yorubas are not like yeebos that follow Kanu with all their lives? If my people dont want Ladoja it cant be forced on us.

How far tinubu grin

Everything is for sale
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by SpearofGod(m): 10:26am On May 14, 2021
Kreme:

Seems you don't get the drill... Who wants a one Nigeria by 2023?
Please don't fall for his gimmick. He is a Fulani man trying very hard to create division in the South
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by JonDon12: 10:27am On May 14, 2021
Nothing to see here. Just another Muslim slave.

Note to Yorubas: if you guys decide to join the fight for southern liberation, it would tip the scales to the southern side. There will literally be no war.

Yoruba christians rise up. The muslims have been selling u out and will keep doing it. Tinubu prefers to be a leader in an enslaved south than a freeman in a free south.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Ape didn't you support the colossal failure in 2019? Why shout now? Because he refused you 2023 Presidency

Monkey � he no go better for you and the collosal failure wey you and your NE brothers no let us hear word with una sai baba ��
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2021
frizakengineeri:
Oga abeg I no get time for all these your mumu political arguments, I get job to do, thanks.

Mumu u no been know say you get job before you engage me, get lost ape
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Benda59: 10:29am On May 14, 2021
Mr. Southern governor's !!! The country has systematically been at war since many years.. the fulanis have been at war with 9ja since you Southerners are just waking up. However be brave and fight your demons this is not the time to listen to cowards please.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by SpearofGod(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

How far tinubu grin

Everything is for sale
You are really trying hard to create division in the South
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by luluman: 10:29am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Opunu we don hear, stop begging for Southern unity
Nooo!! Not begging.If you dont want unity just trek the Bush or swim Atlantic ocean go meet your leader Kanu where he ran to because we are not giving half square meter of Naija to you.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Kreme(m): 10:29am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Are you asking me? Why opposed another term for SS? Or do you think North would have won without your alliance?
Gotcha! Fulani idiot, na Ogun go kill you
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by FarmTech(m): 10:30am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

I am a real Southerner, why did SW not put this into consideration in 2015 while betraying SS? It's now their ambition is threatened that they want a united front?

We don't want, period.
There is nothing like to forgive and forget. Allow God to avenge them. South must unite.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by SpearofGod(m): 10:32am On May 14, 2021
luluman:
Nooo!! Not begging.If you dont want unity just trek the Bush or swim Atlantic ocean go meet your leader Kanu where he ran to because we are not giving half square meter of Naija to you.
He is not an Igbo man, he is a complete Fulani man.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 10:33am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Oga, that's for you, we SS[b]NE[/b]must take revenge, if you don't like it commit suicide.

No wahala make e be, don't cry for us

The only one who will be taking revenge is the Southerners and the middle belts, dat has suffered greatly in the hands of your fulani killers dat are being covered up by your NE leaders.

Just wait time will come when your wings will be clipped.

If you think you have strong head heard your cursed cows in the open at any place close to Mbaitolu tomorrow, let's see if you will be living to tell the story.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by SpearofGod(m): 10:34am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

If not for Southern oil which we SS have will you be talking about separation? Go and confront North alone, na by force to fight together?
You are a complete Fulani man trying very hard to create division.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2021
SpearofGod:
You are a complete Fulani man trying very hard to create division.

You created the division in 2015 by supporting Buhari so action has consequences
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:37am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

The only one who will be taking revenge is the Southerners and the middle belts, dat has suffered greatly in the hands of your fulani killers dat are being covered up by your NE leaders.

Just wait time will come when your wings will be clipped.

If you think you have strong head heard your cursed cows in the open at any place close to Mbaitolu tomorrow, let's see if you will be living to tell the story.

So you suffered greatly and re-elected them in 2019 right? Which wings? By who? You chestbeaters? grin grin no SW Presidency if you don't like it go and die

Mumu I'm from SS
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by frizakengineeri: 10:38am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Mumu u no been know say you get job before you engage me, get lost ape
Ok, thanks bye
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:41am On May 14, 2021
FarmTech:

There is nothing like to forgive and forget. Allow God to avenge them. South must unite.

South won't unite, take your unity elsewhere don't look for unity after betraying SS in 2015 an re-electing in 2019
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

So you suffered greatly and re-elected them in 2019 right? Which wings? By who? You chestbeaters? grin grin no SW Presidency if you don't like it go and die

Mumu I'm from SS

���It's obvious that your killer brothers are hell bent on causing havoc in the South and MB but their time is coming very soon.
So will you graze your cows openly in the South land??we wan ask you something ��.
Keep pretending to be SS while boko haram are taking full control of your region.
That meeting really pain this people no be small ooo

Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2021
Kreme:

Gotcha! Fulani idiot, na Ogun go kill you

If sabotaging SW Presidency like you all did to SS makes me a fulani no probs. tongue revenge sweet die grin
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:45am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

���It's obvious that your killer brothers are hell bent on causing havoc in the South and MB but their time is coming very soon.
So will you graze your cows openly in the South land??we wan ask you something ��.

When you betrayed SS in 2015 you should have considered this. No SW Presidency period.

Keep pretending to be SS while boko haram are taking full control of your region.

How can I pretend to be SS when am not and Boko will still take my region? Can't you see you're confused? grin
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:46am On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Monkey � he no go better for you and the collosal failure wey you and your NE brothers no let us hear word with una sai baba ��

Idiot na you wey help install the colossal failure wey e go better for? grin grin grin opunu.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 10:47am On May 14, 2021
SpearofGod:
Lies. You are here to create division that is why you keep Stoking the flame of disunity. You are certain that with southern unity the battle with the Fulanis will be much easier.

So with SS betrayal the battle was easier then baa? You be mu.mu grin no SW Presidency
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ExpertEDITOR: 10:47am On May 14, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Also why are you obsessed over northern problems
We ain't.

If you guys didn't bring your insecurities come south we won't be bothered. Now that u do, you see how our govs came together to send back the madness to north. We are everything different in South. We value development and civilization more than your crude expansionist agenda.

You all can bomb yourself back to 11th, we don't care down south.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits Imo Today To Commission Projects / Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court / Gov Mbah Appoints Ekweremadu’s Son, 14 Others Commissioners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.