Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,286 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. (23470 Views)

Soyinka: Herders-farmers Crisis Could Lead To Civil War If We Don’t Act / Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Niger Delta Youths Reacts On Asari Dokubo "I Will Stop Agitation For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 12:22pm On May 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

That's the Southern problem to worry about.
Worry about the boko haram,iswap and bandits turning your own region into a death trap.

Idiot you tried to use your divide and rule antics on this thread but you failed woefully.
You can never be from SS from now till eternity.
Get out of here,go try your divide and rule on another thread.��

grin grin grin e pain am tongue tongue tongue

Proudly Ibomite, to hell with Southern unity
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Jostoman: 12:25pm On May 14, 2021
deantimes:
See war mongers grin grin grin

They will rather remain refugees in a foreign land than defend their land. HERDSMEN atrocities in the SW is case study.

If una like threaten fire and brimstone, na only una go fight North, SS and SE will give North the support to crush una.

Mad people everywhere grin grin grin

You dey threaten war because your presidential ambition is threatened. Come and be president in 2023 let's see.

When you were betraying we SS you never knew actions have consequences?
Fulani Man disguising as SS.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Federickson02: 12:40pm On May 14, 2021
The Yoruba betrayed the South South, so now. We'll pass. The yorubas should fight the hausas themselves and stop dragging SS into their nonsense. When they were betraying, they didn't know that it'll cone back to hunt them in the future undecided
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by deantimes(m): 12:52pm On May 14, 2021
Jostoman:
Fulani Man disguising as SS.

E pain am cheesy grin grin tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by dragunov: 1:25pm On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

They will rather remain refugees in a foreign land than defend their land. HERDSMEN atrocities in the SW is case study.

If una like threaten fire and brimstone, na only una go fight North, SS and SE will give North the support to crush una.

You dey threaten war because your presidential ambition is threatened. Come and be president in 2023 let's see.

Fulani supporter of APC! We know you.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by dragunov: 1:30pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:
The Yoruba betrayed the South South, so now. We'll pass. The yorubas should fight the hausas themselves and stop dragging SS into their nonsense. When they were betraying, they didn't know that it'll cone back to hunt them in the future undecided

If you like call yourself Luggardson, you are a Janjaw.eed. And just in case you are truly one of the featherbrains lurking in the SS, can you cite one instance in which Yorubas are "dragging" SS into their matter?
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by dragunov: 1:31pm On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Proudly Ibomite, to hell with Southern unity

Fulani Arab supporter of APC!
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by dragunov: 1:35pm On May 14, 2021
dragunov:

Fulani Arab supporter of APC!

What is wrong with Seun? Why does a description that captures those murdering hordes from the Sahel called Jan.ja.weed have to be changed to "supporter of APC"? How does it connect?
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Federickson02: 1:43pm On May 14, 2021
dragunov:

If you like call yourself Luggardson, you are a supporter of APC. And just in case you are truly one of the featherbrains lurking in the SS, can you cite one instance in which Yorubas are "dragging" SS into their matter?
You f**king slowpoke, stay tf away if you have nothing good to say you Murthafůčka!
The SW never United when twas 2015 elections, instead yall silly elements decided to team up with the bloodsucking terrorists, just for the sake of shifting power from south.
Now things have changed and you want the south to unite just because you're now enlighten on who the common enemy is now. Nigga get your stinking ass outta here before you cause of a scene.

BTW, were you trying to say I'm lurking around SS? Lmao what a lame & weak joke that is. Without any doubt, it is weaker than your dad's sixth time release!
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by ablejesus26(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Proudly Ibomite,[b]bornomite[/b]to hell with Southern unity

Akwa ibom was represented by their governor in the forum��, and they are not complaining.
So why is a Borno man like you crying for nothing ��.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Jagunlabiodua: 2:56pm On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Obong owo, no idiot can sign me to speak against my conscience.

It is time those idiot that betrayed us will reap what they sow, give them 2023 presidency and see them short up their mouth.

What are you? Your generation are slaves and bigger idiots, uneducated and too childish to handle power Yorubas gave to you, that’s why Buhari collected it from you and mind you Oduduwa is for Yorubas, not uncultured people, as long as you are an enemy we no send you people ooo. All of you put together North, SS, SE are parasites to Yorubas we need all man to go to his region, develop your land. We have used and dumped Nigeria and your likes.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by dragunov: 3:00pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:

You f**king slowpoke, stay tf away if you have nothing good to say you Murthafůčka!
The SW never United when twas 2015 elections, instead yall silly elements decided to team up with the bloodsucking terrorists, just for the sake of shifting power from south.
Now things have changed and you want the south to unite just because you're now enlighten on who the common enemy is now. Nigga get your stinking ass outta here before you cause of a scene.

BTW, were you trying to say I'm lurking around SS? Lmao what a lame & weak joke that is. Without any doubt, it is weaker than your dad's sixth time release!

Go and ask your GEJ why he didn't seek to unify the whole South at all cost instead of driving a wedge between his presidency and the SW. Ask him why he mismanaged that chance while an average Northerner , even the daft ones, would easily unify the North across party lines and have one agenda. And speaking of causing a scene, you don't want to buck up to me because I will decimate you so hard you'd beg to die quick. And I will do that without typing a single profanity like you're doing, thinking you can get at me by so doing. I am too big for that. Your diss lines are just too watery.

Southern governors have met and they are now trying to have a unified agenda. Maybe you should redirect your gripe towards them and tell them not to associate with Yoruba governors. Otherwise seal up that cesspit you refer to as mouth and die in peace.

And just so you know, IPOB and Oduduwa are doing collabo... You can go smash your balls on that fact creek rat.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Jagunlabiodua: 3:01pm On May 14, 2021
Blackfire:
After putting ' a Yoruba made messiah 2015/19' you now want ya own contiri grin

When I hear yorubas drumming for war, I go back to sleep ...IBB

grin

Ask him how Yoruba forced him IBB a Fulani coup General to hand over to a Yoruba civilian Shokekan as interim President. IBB was defeated and ousted by Yorubas and No one can be president without Yoruba backing, ask Buhari, Atiku, Jonathan how far without Yorubas. 2023 Yoruba will become president no region can stop it, well try if you can, you have no money, no influence, no media, no infrastructure, no knowledge to run a winning presidential campaign

2023 is when you will know how politics is been played
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Federickson02: 3:13pm On May 14, 2021
dragunov:

Go and ask your GEJ why he didn't seek to unify the whole South at all cost instead of driving a wedge between his presidency and the SW. Ask him why he mismanaged that chance while an average Northerner , even the daft ones would easily unify the North across party lines and havenone agenda. And speaking of causing a scene, you don't want to buck up cause I will decimate you

Lmao I bet the current situation we're in now is better than the GEJ tenure, isn't it? Yall claimed an îľliterate like Buhary is gon' bring about change and now because the fulani have opened your eyes to see the truth, you're now seeking for a southern Unity, something yall never thought. No matter how bad GEJ's tenure was, it easily beats the current situation we're in now as well as some of the former presidents. When you guys push out tinubu to become president in 2023, we SS will Never unite with you guys to vote for him, I'm sure SE will do the same.

Decimate what? undecided let's just hope you aren't řěțąřded
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Jagunlabiodua: 3:18pm On May 14, 2021
SpearofGod:
I'm South-South, Delta State to be precise
Yoruba and OBA of benin own Delta and this means you will be under Oduduwa republic. We already conquered your ancestors 3000yrs ago. Go and rest
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by dragunov: 3:19pm On May 14, 2021
Federickson02:

Lmao I bet the current situation we're in now is better than the GEJ tenure, isn't it? Yall claimed an îľliterate like Buhary is gon' bring about change and now because the fulani have opened your eyes to see the truth, you're now seeking for a southern Unity, something yall never thought. No matter how bad GEJ's tenure was, it easily beats the current situation we're in now as well as some of the former presidents. When you guys push out tinubu to become president in 2023, we SS will Never unite with you guys to vote for him, I'm sure SE will do the same.

Decimate what? undecided let's just hope you aren't řěțąřded
Honestly, you are not worth it. You are a lost basketcase.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Federickson02: 3:29pm On May 14, 2021
dragunov:

Honestly, you are not worth it. You are a lost basketcase.
I'm just seeing your second reply, of which I skipped earlier. I'm cracking hard right now lmao. Who told you that IPOB and odua are collabing? grin is MNK aware of this?
The southern governors had a meeting doesn't mean they're even interesting in the IPOB and odua shit going on. A meeting between the southern governors doesn't change the fact that most people from South South aren't gonna vote for you & your Tinubu come 2023 if the shit hole isn't divided yet.

Anyway, the IPOB and shitty odwua can collab in the future and when they've finally had their freedom, we south south will have ours too because ain't no way we're gonna clinch to Biafra.

Meanwhile, you're trying so hard to sound tough lol. I'll easily spank your dirty ass if I decide to go all out on u. Wannabe savage
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Jagunlabiodua: 3:38pm On May 14, 2021
Yoruba don’t need SS and SE to fight for us, Who is Buhari? Yoruba made Buhari and currently Yorubas are destroying him with any agenda of his. Yoruba are not non-entities who anybody can fight or drag power with Yoruba civilians forced IBB military forces to hand over to a Yorubaman Shonekan without any elections, if Yoruba declares war today it will consumed the whole country both North East or the imaginary location called South south which is Yoruba and Igbo territory, I repeat Yoruba don’t need anyone support to fight the North, Nobody supported Yorubas in old wars with the North. The reason for southern unity is simple and clear Yoruba have decided to come to the rescue of the Easterners and Southerners by giving them a collective voice with Yorubas to enact resources control and have access to their own oil or resources which north will never allow, instead crush SS with Military as previously done on many occasions
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Owologbo(m): 5:16pm On May 14, 2021
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/agitation-for-yoruba-nation-may-degenerate-into-war-if-ladoja/
Rubbish. The betrayals have started revealing themselves.
How many times have northern governors consulted their southern counterparts on their northern meeting and resolution?
What are southern politicians even afraid of?
Why is it that the north politicians can open their mouth and issue craps without respect to the other person but when it comes to finding solution to issues that affect the south, most southern politicians start sounding politically correct?
Very useless/little livered set of people women in men clothing.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Owologbo(m): 5:21pm On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Shut up, why can't you make your point without including Igbos?

When you betrayed SS in 2015 for Buhari what where you then? Non-greedy?

Which Southern Nigeria? Better say SW because SS and SE will not join your madness.

Stop threatening Northerners, they were your lovers in 2015 and 2019 or what has changed? Because you have realized the 2023 Presidency promised you have hit brick wall? That's the result of betrayal.

Confront the North alone leave SS and SE out of it, we will deal with you people in no distant time.
Shut your trap and stop confusing yourself.
who's talking about SS or SE here?
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Owologbo(m): 5:22pm On May 14, 2021
FreeIgbos:

It seems you're fulani considering how you desperately want the South to remain divided. Real Southerners should not only align but even poach middle belt so we can stand a better chance of defeating the barbarian hordes who already have advantage of controlling government.
I don't believe the confused guy is from South.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Blackfire(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Jagunlabiodua post=101687834][/quote]

Did yorubas supported OBJ , but he won, Gej and atiku won the elections respectively but for the interest of peace, they allow the mannequin to rule... Now see the chaos

You should cover ya face in shame that the tears, sorrows and blood in the land was caused by you myopic lots
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by eluifranklin(m): 9:25pm On May 14, 2021
afroniger:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/agitation-for-yoruba-nation-may-degenerate-into-war-if-ladoja/

How many people can the Fulani fight?
When east, west, south and the middle belt wants to leave.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Sunday2021: 10:53pm On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

okoro! Stop denying your potopoto region.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Sunday2021: 10:55pm On May 14, 2021
Blackfire:

Did yorubas supported OBJ , but he won, Gej and atiku won the elections respectively but for the interest of peace, they allow the mannequin to rule... Now see the chaos

You should cover ya face in shame that the tears, sorrows and blood in the land was caused by you myopic lots
only a fool will claim gej and Atiku won election.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by darediamond(m): 11:30pm On May 14, 2021
Igbochief001:

You fulanis are not smart enough for hour ambition that's the problem

, Your problem first of all started with he fact u guys think it's possible to achieve total domination in Nigeria ...with igbos in Nigeria LMAO

Two your greed have cost you your northern minority allies ...your greed is about costing you your yoruba allies , soon hausas would disown you to save their head

You guys never learned from central africa republic

Once buhari is our Niger republic would first start the fight ...the southern Nigeria would join ...u would lose everything and beg to even just have sokoto

Better maintain what you have now or lose all

I'm sure your greed won't allow u listen ...u came with nothing to Nigeria ..you would leave with nothing

WAO!!! they came with nothing to Nigeria, and they shall leave with nothing a. K. A ethnic cleansing loading!!!
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Omodua(m): 11:49pm On May 14, 2021
deantimes:

Disclaimer! This writer's is a Fulani who wants to cause disaffection among southern entities. Don't buy the ploy. it's a mere deceit by unity beggars.
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by harmony75: 4:39am On May 15, 2021
Baba pls o we're already at War.. The Biafrans should go and the Oduduwas too let's leave NIGERIA for buhari and his herdsmen and his bokoharam!
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Blackfire(m): 11:42am On May 15, 2021
Sunday2021:
only a fool will claim gej and Atiku won election.

Only a sophisticated fool will say they didn't..

Well see what y'all enthroned since 2015/19 ... Tears, sorrows and blood made by Yoruba made messiah
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Sunday2021: 3:34pm On May 15, 2021
Blackfire:

Only a sophisticated fool will say they didn't..

Well see what y'all enthroned since 2015/19 ... Tears, sorrows and blood made by Yoruba made messiah
continue crying, who cares?
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Blackfire(m): 4:21pm On May 15, 2021
Sunday2021:
continue crying, who cares?

Your mothers, brothers who have become idp in Benin republic are crying

#500 for 1 dollar is crying

Debt for the unborn children are crying

...and so on

But like a zombie that you are , you don't care

Oponu ikeji arindin
Re: Ladoja: Agitation For Yoruba Nation May Degenerate Into War, If.. by Sunday2021: 5:00pm On May 15, 2021
Blackfire:

Your mothers, brothers who have become idp in Benin republic are crying

#500 for 1 dollar is crying

Debt for the unborn children are crying

...and so on

But like a zombie that you are , you don't care

Oponu ikeji arindin
pained ipob

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pictures From APC Rally In Gaya LG, Kano State / Biafra Built Three Planes In 3 Years? / Throwback Photo Of Solomon Dalung As A Prison Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.