Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) (3866 Views)

Responsing To The Thread (does Every Guy Experience This ) / A Guy Experience:how I Survived Rape By 10 Ladies / Did Any Guy Experience This Around 12:45am Till 1:30am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Havesomesense(m): 9:32am On May 14, 2021
As a bad & experienced guy, I know how to keep a girl glued to me.

In many cases after having sex with a girl for the 1st time, I don't bother to call her anymore and all the time the girl calls me. Trying to keep a non existent relationship.

TODAY, I WANT TO TEACH YOU GUYS HOW TO MAKE HER KEEP COMING TO YOU.

1. Let Her Know You Are A Bad Boy;
I Always let girls know that I am a bad Boy.

2. Start Putting Evil Thoughts In Her Mind;
Let her know you don't just want to be her friend, that you want you both to be romantic too.

3. Invite Her To Your Place;
If she agrees to come around, she already knows what's expected of you.

4. Make Sure Your Apartment Is Nice;
A good apartment will make a girl more comfortable & less resistant.

5. Offer Her Chi exotic & Short bread biscuit, Chocolates too, when She visits.
This is what I normally offer girls that come around.

6. Always Attack;
After few minutes, I try to kiss her neck.
If you go for her lips first, she may not allow you to kiss her, it's better to go for the neck then gradually progress to her ear, then back to the neck, then go for the breasts before the lips.

7. During Sex;
Use LUBRICANT very important. Make sure you fvvk the shit out of her, dominate.
Stimulate her clitoris well while penetration is on going, she's guaranteed to come while doing this. Keep doing it and keep changing positions.
Then after you are sure that she's had enough (multiple orgasms). Then try and com.

8. When She's Leaving Give Her Transport;
At least 2k or more depending on how much you can give.

9. Call Her Later To Know If She Has Reached Home, Most Times She Will Call You To Let You Know That She Has Reached Home.

10. Careless Afterwards;
She will be the one disturbing you for attention. And the more you Ignore her or careless, the more she falls deeply in love with you.

11. Congrats, At This Stage You Already Have A Sure Lash.

NB, I'm in a committed relationship, I'm no longer a Player.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Ahmed0336(m): 9:39am On May 14, 2021
Chai!!!!!

End time advise.

My advice::: hustle, make money, Enjoy your life and help. not dis badboy BS.

16 Likes

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Uzomacharles: 10:01am On May 14, 2021
XoXo
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Godada(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2021

Just carry chain put for her neck after you don force her sign disclaimer, make she dey follow you up-and-down
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by OSDD(m): 1:16pm On May 14, 2021
Untop woman wey go give the pussy out to another man, for free and with not hassle!!

4 Likes

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Ritzybeauty(f): 2:23pm On May 14, 2021
Lol... The most funny thing I have heard today, what century are you??

1 Like

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by pauladonis(m): 3:05pm On May 14, 2021
OSDD:
Untop woman wey go give the pussy out to another man, for free and with not hassle!!

I tire o...

Simps everywhere claiming bad boy...

If girls went through this much stress to get laid, they would be the ones chasing guys...

OP, may God help you and all the people who will take this your advice seriously. grin grin grin
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Melaye(f): 3:32pm On May 14, 2021
Mu.mu you're nothing but a nice needy guy dating village gals selling corn

A good bad guy does none of this

1. When the lady is coming she comes with her food and we eat together and i knack her as parting gift

2. When leaving we dont give her transport fare rather she use her own money or if she's cashless we pay the bikeman or order uber for her

3. Whether she gets home or not, a good bad guy never calls..she does the calling to tell us how she got home and thank us for the gift

I hope with this few points of mine I've been able to convince you that you are a nice needy soft little simp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by OSDD(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2021
pauladonis:

I tire o...

Simps everywhere claiming bad boy...

If girls went through this much stress to get laid, they would be the ones chasing guys...

OP, may God help you and all the people who will take this your advice seriously. grin grin grin

The matter just weak me... I no even know Wetin to type

1 Like

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by McStoic(m): 7:29pm On May 14, 2021
Havesomesense:

In many cases after having sex with a girl for the 1st time, I don't bother to call her anymore and all the time the girl calls me. Trying to keep a non existent relationship.

Let her know you don't just want to be her friend, that you want you both to be romantic too.

6. Always Attack;
If you go for her lips first, she may not allow you to kiss her, it's better to go for the neck then gradually progress to her ear, then back to the neck, then go for the breasts before the lips.

7. During Sex;
Stimulate her clitoris well while penetration is on going, she's guaranteed to come while doing this. Keep doing it and keep changing positions.
Then after you are sure that she's had enough (multiple orgasms). Then try and com.

9. Call Her Later To Know If She Has Reached Home, Most Times She Will Call You To Let You Know That She Has Reached Home.

10. Careless Afterwards;
She will be the one disturbing you for attention. And the more you Ignore her or careless, the more she falls deeply in love with you.

Nonsense
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 14, 2021
Havesomesense:

6. Always Attack;

7. During Sex;

10. Careless Afterwards;

is that all ?
only 11 steps ? For your mind ,you just discovered the greatest thing that happened to Nigerians since discovery of soaked garri

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 14, 2021
Kids with girls love bad boys mentality... Just hustle and make money. And all other things will be added unto you.

1 Like

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Dreyton36: 9:55pm On May 14, 2021
No wonder you never still make am cry

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Dreyton36: 9:56pm On May 14, 2021
No wonder you never still make am cry

Lights up my kpoli in peace.
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Kutunban: 10:55pm On May 14, 2021
Really!! You need orientation.
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Havesomesense(m): 9:36am On May 15, 2021
Kutunban:
Really!! You need orientation.
I'm listening.
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Havesomesense(m): 9:38am On May 15, 2021
McStoic:

Nonsense

You that said girls are more intelligent than guys. Mtcheew
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by McStoic(m): 10:19am On May 15, 2021
Havesomesense:

You that said girls are more intelligent than guys. Mtcheew

Go back to that post, reread all I my submissions and change that your moniker then come back and apologize.
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Havesomesense(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2021
Melaye:
Mu.mu you're nothing but a nice needy guy dating village gals selling corn

A good bad guy does none of this

1. When the lady is coming she comes with her food and we eat together and i knack her as parting gift

2. When leaving we dont give her transport fare rather she use her own money or if she's cashless we pay the bikeman or order uber for her

3. Whether she gets home or not, a good bad guy never calls..she does the calling to tell us how she got home and thank us for the gift

I hope with this few points of mine I've been able to convince you that you are a nice needy soft little simp

I am not a stingy man.

A Girl that forks me well, In my book deserves some reward.

I choose to give out money cus I have it (You can't give what you don't have) and I don't want any woman to think I used her.

It is easy to withdraw if you give her money after Lashing.

I can as well lash any girl without giving any girl money, if I choose to.
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Havesomesense(m): 11:02am On May 15, 2021
McStoic:

Go back to that post, reread all I my submissions and change that your moniker then come back and apologize.

I don't care about your submission. Dumb ass.
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Frenzy01(m): 12:10pm On May 15, 2021
Abeg.. Gimme tips on how to become a millionaire before this month end.

Contact us today for swift buying and selling of any breeds of dog. Check siggy for contact information
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Havesomesense(m): 1:45pm On May 15, 2021
Frenzy01:
Abeg.. Gimme tips on how to become a millionaire before this month end.

Contact us today for swift buying and selling of any breeds of dog. Check siggy for contact information

Start importation business.
Import from China and sell in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Frenzy01(m): 1:49pm On May 15, 2021
How do I start that and how much capital would I need??
Havesomesense:

Start importation business.
Import from China and sell in Nigeria.

Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Havesomesense(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2021
Frenzy01:
How do I start that and how much capital would I need??

60 k + can get you started. You need a laptop too.
Re: A Bad Guy's Experience ( Use My Tactics ) by Frenzy01(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2021
How can I reach you pls??
Havesomesense:

60 k + can get you started. You need a laptop too.

(1) (Reply)

I Was Slut Shame Again On Nairaland / There Are No Big Boys On Nairaland,let's All Be Truthful To Ourselves. / Woman Connived With Her Boyfriend To ‘kill Her Husband’s Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.