Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,562 members, 7,827,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo (6298 Views)

90 Ships Seized By EFCC Rot Away In Lagos, Others / End Of AIDS In Sight In Nigeria, Says Buhari / No Materials No Inec Staff In Sight In Jalingo- AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Ghostrye: 9:51pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

The world knows the agenda of you Muslims, is to claim what is not yours just the way fulanis chast Yorubas to Benin republic and also want to claim southern as their own...
Say the truth will you come online to complain if palastine are the one winning isreal...

also check it out and see the country mass from years ago, see how Israelis encroached on palestine land and tell me who the fulanis in your example are
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by MrSamsung(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
No, you can't say such

What you call law is a submission by man to the authority of a supreme body

You admit and give the sovereign body the supremacy to rule over you.

This is basically religion but you are too small to decipher.

Religion is just the submission by man to a supreme body to rule over it (in this case it's God )

We can then dive into the details

The question like i asked you before is why have you submitted your "freedom" to the government?

You think you have freedom now but it's a lie, you can't not kill someone now, you can not take a car and do as you wish.

There are limitations, the government is your god in this regard, there is never a vacuum, just like God they give you commandents you must operate by

Digest this and answer my initial question

To be honest I don't know that we have intelligent Nigerians like you(Againstlies moniker inclusive).......not academic or book intelligent But an encompassing intelligent.

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 14, 2021
MrSamsung:

To be honest I don't know that we have intelligent Nigerians like you(Againstlies moniker inclusive).......not academic or book intelligent But an encompassing intelligent.
unfortunately i was about to engage that confused atheist when he ran away

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_religion stop displaying stupidity. Educate yourself. The eqyptians were also conquered and forced to coptic Christianity, then the Muslims also conquered and did same. So what is the big deal

Most countries practicing Christianity was not forced to do so. Jesus didn't force anyone to follow him but the good things he did and the miracles he does was the things that convince people to follow him, that's the same thing happening now, the christians are now performing miracles than the Jews that's to prove to you that Jesus is the Messiah, Jesus is sitting in the right hand of God, in the name of Jesus Christ all kneel most bow..
But Islam force people to accept Islam just the way Buhari wants to islamis Nigeria with Sharia law...
People choose Christianity by truth but people choose Islam by force, a Muslim can attend the church but a Christian can not attend the mosque it's forbidden... Christianity really means the good news of Jesus Christ the Messiah, when you talk about Christianity you talk about Christ...

3 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
Mr man you are confused.

Lol you said I'm confused because I'm saying the truth, if Muslims never believed Jesus was crucified then why will you Muslims claimed that Eli Eli Jesus said on the cross means Allah?
You Muslims claimed Eli Eli means Allah, that Jesus said Eli Eli before he died on the cross which means you Muslims also believe Jesus was crucified..
You and Islam are confused...

2 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 14, 2021
Ghostrye:

you muslims? bro I'ma christian, but that doesn't mean because the folks making people homeless are Israelis I should support them. Bad is bad regardless of religion

You are not a Christian even if you are a Christian you are just a Christian by name..
Jews has been existing before Christianity and Islam, Mohammed married the widow woman to accomplish his Islamization in Arab country, most Arab countries are Jews but the Jews in those countries was killed and forcely converted people to Islam..
When someone said terrorist in Islam begins in the time of Mohammed, that's nothing but a bitter Truth... Any innocent person that doesn't believe in Islam is called unbeliever.. if a Muslim kills an unbelievable he will be rewarded in aljanna with 77 virgins, that's why muslims like to kill people with suicide bombing...

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 14, 2021
Ghostrye:

also check it out and see the country mass from years ago, see how Israelis encroached on palestine land and tell me who the fulanis in your example are

What are you trying to say, are you also trying to deny the fulanis being a Muslims, lol you can also deny the Bokoharams being a muslims too...
No tell me the fulanis are christians or Jews or tell me the Bokoharams are christians or Jews.. what I'm saying is that any land in jarusalem belong to the Jews, kiss the truth, Muslims has no business in jarusalem or isreal, this are the Jews land.. the holy site of muslims are Mecca the kaaba and the holy site for Jews and Christians are isreal.. Jesus Christ was a Jews and was from Nazareth, but Mohammed has no business with isreal... Stop claiming what is not yours, Muslims are known of claiming what is not their own...

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
unfortunately i was about to engage that confused atheist when we ran away

Bro the guy is not an atheist, he is a Muslim, that's what Muslims do if you try to tell them about their religion and when they see you are hitting them well they will start shouting religion is a scam,
Religion is a scam ask that guy how he came into existence and you will see even the atheist has no experience about their believe...

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Ghostrye: 11:17pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

You are not a Christian even if you are a Christian you are just a Christian by name..
Jews has been existing before Christianity and Islam, Mohammed married the widow woman to accomplish his Islamization in Arab country, most Arab countries are Jews but the Jews in those countries was killed and forcely converted people to Islam..
When someone said terrorist in Islam begins in the time of Mohammed, that's nothing but a bitter Truth... Any innocent person that doesn't believe in Islam is called unbeliever.. if a Muslim kills an unbelievable he will be rewarded in aljanna with 77 virgins, that's why muslims like to kill people with suicide bombing...
dude, I don't care when terrorists started existing and whatever you were saying up there. my point is Israelis took palestinian land, they are not saints as you are trying to paint them, just land grabbers with strong backing and superior tech
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Ghostrye: 11:18pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

What are you trying to say, are you also trying to deny the fulanis being a Muslims, lol you can also deny the Bokoharams being a muslims too...
No tell me the fulanis are christians or Jews or tell me the Bokoharams are christians or Jews.. what I'm saying is that any land in jarusalem belong to the Jews, kiss the truth, Muslims has no business in jarusalem or isreal, this are the Jews land.. the holy site of muslims are Mecca the kaaba and the holy site for Jews and Christians are isreal.. Jesus Christ was a Jews and was from Nazareth, but Mohammed has no business with isreal... Stop claiming what is not yours, Muslims are known of claiming what is not their own...
I'm saying in this scenario, the land grabbing fulanis are the Israelis not the palestine, and that jew land you speak of is for both jew and muslims for a long time. Is ishmael not related to Abraham again ni, or what are you saying
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 11:20pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

Most countries practicing Christianity was not forced to do so. Jesus didn't force anyone to follow him but the good things he did and the miracles he does was the things that convince people to follow him, that's the same thing happening now, the christians are now performing miracles than the Jews that's to prove to you that Jesus is the Messiah, Jesus is sitting in the right hand of God, in the name of Jesus Christ all kneel most bow..
But Islam force people to accept Islam just the way Buhari wants to islamis Nigeria with Sharia law...
People choose Christianity by truth but people choose Islam by force, a Muslim can attend the church but a Christian can not attend the mosque it's forbidden... Christianity really means the good news of Jesus Christ the Messiah, when you talk about Christianity you talk about Christ...
the roman empire forced people to accept it. Those that brought it to Africa tactically forced us to accept it. Forget story. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion read
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 11:27pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
the roman empire forced people to accept it. Those that brought it to Africa tactically forced us to accept it. Forget story. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forced_conversion read

What is the meaning of force, people are only convinced to be christians and people are forced to be muslims..

How many christian countries has beheaded people all in the name of religion than Muslims, even you Muslims prefer going to a non Muslims countries...

2 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 14, 2021
Ghostrye:

I'm saying in this scenario, the land grabbing fulanis are the Israelis not the palestine, and that jew land you speak of is for both jew and muslims for a long time. Is ishmael not related to Abraham again ni, or what are you saying

Keep making fool out of yourself, which religion are the fulanis, sometimes I wonder why you Muslims lie to win argument.

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 14, 2021
Ghostrye:

dude, I don't care when terrorists started existing and whatever you were saying up there. my point is Israelis took palestinian land, they are not saints as you are trying to paint them, just land grabbers with strong backing and superior tech

Let me tell you the truth, if Muslims are the one that owns isreal, no other religions will be allowed to enter isreal exceptt you accept Islam, just the way everyone will have to accept Mohammed being a prophet in Islam section on nairaland....
Tell people how Muslims are protecting there Mecca from other religions, how many christians church and Jews church are in Saudi Arabia.. upon that you Muslims still go around to claim more places...

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Ghostrye: 11:36pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

Keep making fool out of yourself, which religion are the fulanis, sometimes I wonder why you Muslims lie to win argument.
let me shalaye, just to try to penetrate the rock you call a brain. Just as fulani are grabbing land in Nigeria, that is how Israelis are grabbing palestine land.
I'm sure breaking it down to elementary level should make it easier for you to grab now.
And also, think with your brain, not your religion. Don't be another sheik gumi and be defending bull for religion sake
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Ghostrye: 11:38pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

Let me tell you the truth, if Muslims are the one that owns isreal, no other religions will be allowed to enter isreal accept you accept Islam, just the way everyone will have to accept Mohammed being a prophet in Islam section on nairaland....
Tell people how Muslims are protecting there Mecca from other religions, how man christians church and Jews church are in Saudi Arabia.. upon that you Muslims still go around to claim more places...
I never said muslims own israel. First read about this thing, abeg to type don dey tire me
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
They think Israelis are killing only muslims but fact is both Christian and Muslim Palestinian Arabs are being massacred by Jews, who are all morbid racists. A typical naija Christian is confused on this issue.

Lol You are free to say Nigerian Christians are confused or silly but it's only a foolish christian in Nigeria will defend you Muslims when we all are living with you people and also ruled by you people, we know what we are facing as a Christian in this country called Nigeria, we know what the Muslims are capable of doing, Nigerian government is ruled by Buhari and his terrorist adminstration which are most Muslims..
You said Nigerian Christians are confused,
Tell me where the northern Nigerian Muslims was when the fulanis terrorist army was killing the innocent Nigerian youth for protesting for the betterness of this country, the same Muslims was online shouting for the army to kill the innocent youth who did nothing to Buhari and his agent of darkness, just because the youth was protesting for their future..
Now the isrealite are defending their land and you Muslims are protesting, burning USA flag in Kano, is palastine your business, the answer is no then why are you worried about them..
You insult others but you don't check yourself to know if you are wrong, one thing I believe in Islam is they never accept they are wrong in anything.. tell Buhari to send his fulanis army to help the Palastine fight there war against isreal.. nonsense....

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 14, 2021
Ghostrye:

I never said muslims own israel. First read about this thing, abeg to type don dey tire me

You can continue tommorow and start the argument....
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 14, 2021
Ghostrye:

let me shalaye, just to try to penetrate the rock you call a brain.
Then let me also help you to pieces it so you can understand yourself..

Ghostrye:

Just as fulani are grabbing land in Nigeria,

Then which religion are the fulanis?

Ghostrye:
That is how Israelis are grabbing palestine land.

When in history is jarusalem a Muslim country
Ghostrye:
'm sure breaking it down to elementary level should make it easier for you to grab now.

Be honest to yourself will you be happy if any religion tries to claim Mecca as their holy site

Ghostrye:
and also, think with your brain, not your religion.
Infact let me tell you the truth all Arab countries are Jews countries before the terrorist Mohammed came to this world

Ghostrye:
don't be another sheik gumi and be defending bull for religion sake

Which religion is sheik gummi practicing, all this people you are using as an example to the argument are Muslims...

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 12:22am On May 15, 2021
Againstlies:

You are nothing but confused,
Elohim is God name in Hebrew,
YHWH is the name God called himself which is also known as Jahovah According to Bible.. there are more than 10 Hebrews name for God....

Show me the exact verse in the Bible - abi? the proof is in the pudding - also show me the exact Hebrew text where your claim is supported.

I am not asking much since you have read it and seen it - please show my confused self
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 12:26am On May 15, 2021
everydayperson:

Show me the exact verse in the Bible - abi? the proof is in the pudding - also show me the exact Hebrew text where your claim is supported.

I am not asking much since you have read it and seen it - please show my confused self

I should show you what?
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 12:26am On May 15, 2021
Againstlies:

If they did't hate Jesus the scripture will not be accomplished, and point of correction not all the Jews hated Jesus.. if Jesus wasn't killed his purpose on Earth will be in vain.. everything happened just the way it was written in the scripture.

Lol the christians haven't fight them for killing Jesus na you Muslims wan go fight them for our sake, we don't need to fight them our Lord is no longer in the grave he is risen...
We don't fight for a living Lord, Christ resurrection is the faith of Christians...
The kind jealousy Muslims have when they see Jews and Christian amazes me

Like this is the same Muslims that mohammed commanded to kill Jews and chriatians

Mohamed called Jews and chriatians one, but his deluded followers say otherwise.

With their divide and rule tactics that always fails you would think they so much love Christian's.

Like who should know Jews between Christian's and Muslims (our Messiah was a Jew, early apostles were Jews) Muslims have no connection to jews.

Ishmael was kicked out to Egypt when Isaac stepped in as the heir.

There are Messianic Jews of Christian faith.

Muslims are pained

Quran 5:51

Pickthall: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

The peadophile knew Jews and Christian's have been friends even before Islam existed

2 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 12:31am On May 15, 2021
Againstlies:

I should show you what?

confused I'll bet, you just mouthed off what you heard but never read - peace unto you
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 12:34am On May 15, 2021
everydayperson:

confused I'll bet, you just mouthed off what you heard but never read - peace unto you

Lol, okay here we go....

In Exodus 34, Moses returned to the top of Mt. Sinai. There the Lord appeared to him, revealing not only his glory, but also his name. “Yahweh,” which appears in English translations as “the LORD,” is related etymologically to the Hebrew verb “to be.” Thus it is a version of the name of God found in Exodus 3:14: “I AM WHO I AM” or, simply, “I AM.”
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 12:46am On May 15, 2021
everydayperson:

Let me make you to keep quiet final, there is a secret Moses said about the Messiah that even the muslims will never tell you, I don't even know if the pastors knows about it,
Moses said when the Messiah will come he will answer the name of your God,

When Jesus was asked by the isrealite, you are not up to 50 years and you claiming that our father Abraham is happy you are coming in this world, Abraham has died long time ago before you,

But Jesus said before Abraham "I Am"

This a pure prove Jesus was the Messiah and when Jesus said that the people wanted to stone him but he hide in their midst

God called himself "I Am" and Jesus called himself "I Am"

Moses said the Messiah will live forever, what happened? Jesus died and resurrected that means he is still living till now..
And Moses also said any one who claimed to be the Messiah will die, what happened to Mohammed, just rat poison killed him, why didn't Mohammed resurrect from death....

Jesus is the resurrection that's why death couldn't contain Him...
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Idiko1: 12:46am On May 15, 2021
mu2sa2:
They think Israelis are killing only muslims but fact is both Christian and Muslim Palestinian Arabs are being massacred by Jews , who are all morbid racists. A typical naija Christian is confused on this issue.

What difference does Christian or Muslim make if he or she is against the state of Israel? There was never a place called Palestine until 1922.

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 12:59am On May 15, 2021
Mikecold:
The kind jealousy Muslims have when they see Jews and Christian amazes me

Like this is the same Muslims that mohammed commanded to kill Jews and chriatians

Mohamed called Jews and chriatians one, but his deluded followers say otherwise.

With their divide and rule tactics that always fails you would think they so much love Christian's.

Like who should know Jews between Christian's and Muslims (our Messiah was a Jew, early apostles were Jews) Muslims have no connection to jews.

Ishmael was kicked out to Egypt when Isaac stepped in as the heir.

There are Messianic Jews of Christian faith.

Muslims are pained

Quran 5:51

Pickthall: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk.

The peadophile knew Jews and Christian's have been friends even before Islam existed

Bro no mind them, they want the christians to support them, when the christians in Nigeria knows what we are facing in the hands of Buhari and his agent Lai Mohammed..

Jews and Christians share the same believe just that the Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah because Jesus was their brother, that's why Jesus said a prophet will not be honored in his Homeland...

Jesus was not even a Christian, Christianity is the believe of death and Resurrection of Christ, Christianity is the believe of through Jesus the Messiah we are save....

Christians goes to isreal to pray because Jesus is from jarusalem, all his life was in jarusalem, the muslims want to claim jarusalem ask them the relationship between Mohammed and jarusalem...
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 1:02am On May 15, 2021
Idiko1:

What difference does Christian or Muslim make if he or she is against the state of Israel? There was never a place called Palestine until 1922.

Live long man, most of Arab countries are Jews and Muslims killed the Jews and converted them to Islam..

Isreal is strong till now because God promise to be by there side, just imagine isreal sorrounded by Muslim countries and still the muslims are not happy they also want to claim jarusalem as their own...
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Praxis758: 1:09am On May 15, 2021
Valkrie:

Ur is in present day Iraq and never Iran...note...!! The question is was the said Abraham an Arab or of a different ethnicity living in UR and further where does the Arab as a race come from?

I don't want to hear that isaac and Ishmael nonsense story..!!

Abraham was an Hebrew, never an Arab.

The Arabs were direct descendant of JOKTAN, one of the great great grand sons of SHEM.

2 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by nitt: 2:11am On May 15, 2021
This post has to be the most imbecilic one I have ever cone across since I joined nairaland

The absurdity is unbelievable

The comments!!! Gosh....!!!!

smh... there's nothing impossible to a stupid Nigerian to get into aswear

grin grin grin
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by harzhan: 4:54am On May 15, 2021
Having read the first few posts here, I can already tell that most here are answering the topic from the lens of bias. How do you discredit the other son of Abraham, just because you want to conform to a notion?

Secondly, "Israel" as a country didn't exist until 19--, it's a known fact even documented by the UN. The World over knows how zionist came together to dwell in Palestine just after World War 1. Israel as it is today, is not a Christian state. The state religion is Judaism.
A ton of Christian either don't know this or choose to ignore it.

Jerusalem is the convergence of religions. It has historic sites for Muslims, Christians and Jews. Do you know that Palestinian Christians and Jews are also suffering the same fate as the Muslims? It was never about religion.

To answer your question, the Al-Aqsa mosque was specifically mentioned in the Qur'an. Only 3 mosques were given such honour - Masjid (Mosque) Haram, Nabawiyy and you guessed it, Al Aqsa.

You all know Muslims face the kaabah in Masjid Haram (Mecca) when they pray right? 16months before the commandment to do so, we used to face Al-Aqsa. That is, for 16months during the time of the Prophet Muhammad(sallahu aleyhi wa salam) we prayed facing Al Aqsa mosque.

Th connection between Abraham and Muslims? You know they call Abraham the father of faiths right? It wasn't just to gas him up. Muslims, Christians and Jews trace their origins to Abraham. Whether or not you discredit Ismail, he his still a son of Abraham and went on to found a nation just like Isiaq (Issac).

Need more clarifications? Don't hesitate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

61st Independence: Let Us Rededicate Ourselves To Nigeria — Governor Mohammed / North Is Not Supporting Me Because I’m Kanuri - Shettima / Ekiti: INEC Commisioner Resigns; Okiro Declares Her Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.