Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,000 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:31 PM

How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo (6219 Views)

90 Ships Seized By EFCC Rot Away In Lagos, Others / End Of AIDS In Sight In Nigeria, Says Buhari / No Materials No Inec Staff In Sight In Jalingo- AIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by zeuss: 6:45pm On May 14, 2021
mu2sa2:
It's by divine arrangement. The Almighty God doesn't make mistake.

Please shed light
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

Islam is the reason why people live religion to be an atheist, you are a Muslim that is confused of Islam instead of you to join another religion, you decide to be an atheist.
Religion is not a scam, religion is all about history without religion no one will know anything about history..
I argue with an atheist on another thread but I don't want to mention his Monika name.
Atheist don't believe anything in the Bible but how come the city of David, Abraham, Solomon and Ezekiel are still in jarusalem, atheist said this people didn't exist but history has confirmed that there evidence of their existence is still in jarusalem... Even the dead body of pharoh in the time of Moses is still in Egypt.
Religion is not a scam some religion are putting confusion for others to say religion is a scam, everything the Bible said is still the same till today, Bible mention the city of David and the stamp of David go to jarusalem and see all this is still the way it was mentioned..
Atheist don't even know the history of man and woman but the Bible gave a good history of man and woman..
Christianity came and still share the same believe with Jews but the muslims came and change everything, to the extent to remix Jesus name to Isa and Abraham name to abrahim...
If you are an atheist if I throw one or two questions for you to defend atheist you will know that only the Bible is the truth...
the jews who are the original children of god said Jesus is not the messiah. But some white men in Europe say he is and packaged the religion. Its just like a south african man coming to package ogun worship. Makes no sense. Mary as a virgin and had divine sex lol. But you Christians use Joseph to link the lineage to David. How silly.

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
ojobek:
Have you forgotten the story of Eli Eli and why did he asked his followers to buy swords and anyone that did not have money should sell there clothes.

you only quote a place match to your argument, did you read the whole verse to understand what Jesus mean by that...
Jesus mostly speak in parables, he used the sword to deliver a message to them, when Peter said to Jesus where ever he goes he will follow him, Jesus made him to understand the battle was not of flash but by the spirit, when the deciples brought out a sword and said master we are ready Jesus said to them it's enough because the deciples didn't know what Jesus mean by that.. Jesus told them to pray for temptation, in few minutes the soldiers came to arrest Jesus and Peter cut one of the soldiers ear, and Jesus told him he who killed by the sword will die by the sword...
Jesus made them to understand that when he was with them they never lacked anything but now He will leave them and He will only come to them when they seek him or ask for him....
Jesus said when I sent you without money bag, knacksack and sandals did you lack anything, they said nothing..
He then said to them but now he who has a money bag, let him take it and likewise a knacksack, and he who has no sword let him sell his garment and buy one, for I say to you that which is written must still be accomplished in me, and He was numbered with the transgressor for the things concerning me has an end..

Jesus was telling the deciples to get ready for the hours has come for the scripture to be fulfilled....

2 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ComrdDRS1: 6:57pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
no eqyptian records confirmed biblical event of Pharoah. The pharoah was not mentioned in the bible too. Why Religion is a scam, i am not a Muslim also. Jew and Israelis do not believe in Jesus but Islam does. So what are you saying
Keep on denying your religion just to hide and confused people. we know your type very well and don't think the people you are chatting with are fools they are just pushing you to deceive you lie more

7 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On May 14, 2021
ComrdDRS1:

Keep on denying your religion just to hide and confused people. we know your type very well and don't think the people you are chatting with are fools they are just pushing you to deceive you lie more
i have been on Nairaland since 2008 . If you go to my old posts you go see my stance. Religion is a scam
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
the jews who are the original children of god said Jesus is not the messiah. But some white men in Europe say he is and packaged the religion. Its just like a south african man coming to package ogun worship. Makes no sense. Mary as a virgin and had divine sex lol. But you Christians use Joseph to link the lineage to David. How silly.

Moses prophesied about the comming of the Messiah, Moses said the massiah will live forever, when Jesus let them to know he was the Messiah they couldn't believe him, they said the Messiah Moses prophesied will live forever.. Jesus is the truth because everything He said came to pass, Jesus said about his death and Resurrection and it came to pass that's why Jesus is the truth, the way and the life..
Don't forget if Jesus didn't resurrect their will be nothing like Christianity because Jesus resurrection is the faith of all christians...
Now tell me if Jesus is not living forever as prophesied by Moses..
Quran comfirmed that Mohammed is dead and rotten in the grave but Bible confirm that Jesus still lives..
Not everyone will believe in Jesus but all I have to say is that the Lord who died and resurect has the power to resurect those who believe in him on the last day...
Jesus has proved to the world he is the Messiah it's left for people to believe or not, but Mohammed has no prove to show he was the Messiah..
Jesus even said if you don't believe in him but believe in the things he do and the miracles because is only someone who walks with God can do all this things, Jesus said without His father He can do nothing because him and the father are one...
The Messiah will live forever, the question now is where is mohammad? Mohammed is in the grave and Jesus has risen..

5 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by McStoic(m): 7:18pm On May 14, 2021
ComrdDRS1:
How is muhamed connected to Abraham.
Please lets settle one of the world issues here with reasonable points no insult ooooo. religious people... holy holy...be warn.

Don't mind those confused head slammers

2 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
i have been on Nairaland since 2008 . If you go to my old posts you go see my stance. Religion is a scam
Mr Athiest let me ask you one question

Why do you comply to laws?

I mean you are an Athiest you don't believe in God, you don't believe in judgement, no hell, no heaven

So what stops you from taking a gun now and killing as many as offends you

What stops you from raping any girl across the street

Its a free world right?

This is why Athiest don't believe in God right?

Do what you will right?

You are not really doing as you will are you?

Answer my the first question so we have a conversation

5 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ComrdDRS1: 7:23pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
Then leave religion matter for the religious and check your emotions very well your write up is exposing your identity and allegiance.

4 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
no eqyptian records confirmed biblical event of Pharoah. The pharoah was not mentioned in the bible too. Why Religion is a scam, i am not a Muslim also. Jew and Israelis do not believe in Jesus but Islam does. So what are you saying

Saying the Jews don't believe in Jesus is wrong instead say the Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah, Jesus said a prophet will not be honored in his Homeland, don't forget Jesus is also a Jew, I'm talking about the pharoah in the time of Moses which God told Moses to tell him to let the isrealite go..
So how is pharoah not mention in the Bible, don't bring confusion man because I know what you are planning to do but I'm waiting for you....

2 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 7:37pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

Saying the Jews don't believe in Jesus is wrong instead say the Jews don't believe Jesus is the Messiah, Jesus said a prophet will not be honored in his Homeland, don't forget Jesus is also a Jew, I'm talking about the pharoah in the time of Moses which God told Moses to tell him to let the isrealite go..
So how is pharoah not mention in the Bible, don't bring confusion man because I know what you are planning to do but I'm waiting for you....
Pharoah is a title like oba. Oba of benin has a name so also ooni of ife. Provide the name of the Pharoah lets compare it with eqyptian records eqyptians also have no records of Moses

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 14, 2021
ojobek:
Jesus was not crucify but sentence to death by hanging,is that one you call your God?I pity you.

Lol the fact is that I'm not even understanding you,
Crucified means to nail someone on the cross, persecution means to kill and harras someone either by stoning, beheading, hanging, etc..
The Jews in those days punish people by nailing them in the cross that's why the death of Jesus was called crusification..
Jesus died and resurrected but Mohammed was killed by ordinary rat poison..
So what are you trying to say?

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 7:41pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
Mr Athiest let me ask you one question

Why do you comply to laws?

I mean you are an Athiest you don't believe in God, you don't believe in judgement, no hell, no heaven

So what stops you from taking a gun now and killing as many as offends you

What stops you from raping any girl across the street

Its a free world right?

This is why Athiest don't believe in God right?

Do what you will right?

You are not really doing as you will are you?

Answer my the first question so we have a conversation
you are not making sense. The laws of the land is constituted authority not religion
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
you are not making sense. The laws of the land is constituted authority not religion
No, you can't say such

What you call law is a submission by man to the authority of a supreme body

You admit and give the sovereign body the supremacy to rule over you.

This is basically religion but you are too small to decipher.

Religion is just the submission by man to a supreme body to rule over it (in this case it's God )

We can then dive into the details

The question like i asked you before is why have you submitted your "freedom" to the government?

You think you have freedom now but it's a lie, you can't not kill someone now, you can not take a car and do as you wish.

There are limitations, the government is your god in this regard, there is never a vacuum, just like God they give you commandents you must operate by

Digest this and answer my initial question

3 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
Mikecold:
No, you can't say such

What you call law is a submission by man to the authority of a supreme body

You admit and give the sovereign body the supremacy to rule over you.

This is basically religion but you are too small to decipher.

Religion is just the submission by man to a supreme body to rule over it (in this case it's God )

We can then dive into the details

The question like i asked you before is why have you submitted your "freedom" to the government?

You think you have freedom now but it's a lie, you can't not kill someone now, you can not take a car and do as you wish.

There are limitations, the government is your god in this regard, there is never a vacuum, just like God they give you commandents you must operate by

Digest this and answer my initial question
china has laws but its an atheist state. Abeg comot for here
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

Mohammed is the seed of Ishmael the son of the bondswoman of Abraham according to Muslims..

Mecca is the holy place for Muslims but they also wants to claim isreal as their own..

Isreal is a holy place for the Jews and christians from the beginning...

If isreal is not careful the Muslims will claim there land and remix Elohim to Allah...

Point of correction - ELOHIM (God of Melchizedek) is not YAHWEH (God of Abraham) according to Biblical text from both Sumerian and Hebrew accounts in the Torah (only the Romanticized Bible makes such association)
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
Pharoah is a title like oba. Oba of benin has a name so also ooni of ife. Provide the name of the Pharoah lets compare it with eqyptian records eqyptians also have no records of Moses

If the Egyptians has no record of Moses how will quran mention Moses..
Because Egyptians are practicing Islam..
Isreal has record of Moses and pharoah then how will Egypt not have record of Moses when their religion Islam mentioned Moses in Quran...

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
china has laws but its an atheist state. Abeg comot for here
Bring your head down and listen

No be everything be gra gra, you learn

China, Russia, whatever nation on earth that contains humans have an institution that controls power

Power is intangible, it is only because others have submitted to that authority to rule over them that aggregate it as power.

E.g any government is powerful or has authority because people chosed to obey them.

In obeying everyone gives their freedom of lawlessness to that body

If everyone chooses to be lawless then authorities are useless

The question is why do people give up their freedom and liberties to these governments?

Mind you stop looking at the insignificant package it comes with, look at these your "constituted authority and laws" and tell me if they don't enmass people freedom or not

4 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 8:11pm On May 14, 2021
This thread just shows how ignorant Nigerians are. Yet, they fight over the Middle East.
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

If the Egyptians has no record of Moses how will quran mention Moses..
Because Egyptians are practicing Islam..
Isreal has record of Moses and pharoah then how will Egypt not have record of Moses when their religion Islam mentioned Moses in Quran...
there was no islam during pharaohs time
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 8:13pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

The Jews hate Jesus. “If he comes back a thousand times, we will nail him to the Stakes a thousand and one times”.

Nigerian christians are so gullible it’s crazy.
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 14, 2021
everydayperson:

Point of correction - ELOHIM (God of Melchizedek) is not YAHWEH (God of Abraham) according to Biblical text from both Sumerian and Hebrew accounts in the Torah (only the Romanticized Bible makes such association)

You are nothing but confused,
Elohim is God name in Hebrew,
YHWH is the name God called himself which is also known as Jahovah According to Bible.. there are more than 10 Hebrews name for God....

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 14, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

The Jews hate Jesus. “If he comes back a thousand times, we will nail him to the Stakes a thousand and one times”.

If they did't hate Jesus the scripture will not be accomplished, and point of correction not all the Jews hated Jesus.. if Jesus wasn't killed his purpose on Earth will be in vain.. everything happened just the way it was written in the scripture.

Lol the christians haven't fight them for killing Jesus na you Muslims wan go fight them for our sake, we don't need to fight them our Lord is no longer in the grave he is risen...
We don't fight for a living Lord, Christ resurrection is the faith of Christians...

4 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Ghostrye: 8:45pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

Mohammed is the seed of Ishmael the son of the bondswoman of Abraham according to Muslims..

Mecca is the holy place for Muslims but they also wants to claim isreal as their own..

Isreal is a holy place for the Jews and christians from the beginning...

If isreal is not careful the Muslims will claim there land and remix Elohim to Allah...
stupidos incongruousus, it is the other way round, israel is stealing palestinian land. Palestinian 'freedom fighters' vex para, next thing gbas gbos
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Ofodirinwa: 8:47pm On May 14, 2021
Praxis758:
This is an open challenge.

I dare any historian, anthropologist or chronologist to come out with research proof of how the Saudis are connected to Abraham.

Every epistle of ancient middle east history makes it obvious that the Arabs are from the lineage of a man Called JOKTAN. There will be no research work that will ever link Abraham who migrated from the land of UR (in the present day Iran, formerly Elam).

This open history is one of the reasons the Iranians and Saudis hardly see face to face. It is funny that the
Iranians never see themselves as Arabians because their culture, settlement, history, religion and empire is older and richer than the the Arabians. The Saudis only gained prominence during the Mohammed invasion of the Middle East while lunching his belicose jihad.

it's you that is connected to Abraham
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 14, 2021
ednut1:
there was no islam during pharaohs time

So what was the religion of the Egyptians before Islam, see how you are confusing yourself...

The religion of Egyptians before Islam is
Coptic Orthodox Church
Most people who live in Cairo are Muslim. There are also many Christians in Egypt, making up perhaps around 10 per cent of the population. The majority of Christians belong to the Coptic Orthodox Church, which was the dominant religion in Egypt before Islam.

Don't be surprised the Palastine in the beginning are not known as Muslims then Muslims came and conquered them, and also convert the people to Muslims as usual...

1 Like

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 14, 2021
Ghostrye:

stupidos incongruousus, it is the other way round, israel is stealing palestinian land. Palestinian 'freedom fighters' vex para, next thing gbas gbos

The world knows the agenda of you Muslims, is to claim what is not yours just the way fulanis chase Yorubas to Benin republic and also want to claim southern as their own...
Say the truth will you come online to complain if palastine are the one winning isreal...

3 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by mu2sa2: 9:00pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

They said Eli Eli Jesus said on the cross in his dying time means Allah, but thesame muslims are also the one that said Jesus wasn't crusified then how will they say Jesus said Eli Eli on the cross before He died.. everyone knows that Eli Eli was the last word Jesus said before He died.. Islam is confusing bro seriously... if Jesus wasn't crusified how did they know he said Eli Eli because that's a word Jesus said on the cross that proofed he was crusified...
And how is Eli Eli sounds like Allah...
Mr man you are confused.
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by benzion72(m): 9:01pm On May 14, 2021
No correlation exist to a sound mind even mere basic history disprove Islam as imposition. The revelation came 630AD rewriting history that has happened before Mohammed. How can a revelation say Jesus was not crucified but Judas. That mumble jumble at best

3 Likes

Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by ednut1(m): 9:06pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

So what was the religion of the Egyptians before Islam, see how you are confusing yourself...

The religion of Egyptians before Islam is
Coptic Orthodox Church
Most people who live in Cairo are Muslim. There are also many Christians in Egypt, making up perhaps around 10 per cent of the population. The majority of Christians belong to the Coptic Orthodox Church, which was the dominant religion in Egypt before Islam.

Don't be surprised the Palastine in the beginning are not known as Muslims then Muslims came and conquered them, and also convert the people to Muslims as usual...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian_religion stop displaying stupidity. Educate yourself. The eqyptians were also conquered and forced to coptic Christianity, then the Muslims also conquered and did same. So what is the big deal
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by mu2sa2: 9:06pm On May 14, 2021
MajorLeaguePlay:

They think Israelis are killing only muslims but fact is both Christian and Muslim Palestinian Arabs are being massacred by Jews, who are all morbid racists. A typical naija Christian is confused on this issue.
Re: How Is Muhammed (muslim) Far Away In Saudi Claiming Holy Sight In Israel? Nawaoo by Ghostrye: 9:49pm On May 14, 2021
Againstlies:

The world knows the agenda of you Muslims, is to claim what is not yours just the way fulanis chast Yorubas to Benin republic and also want to claim southern as their own...
Say the truth will you come online to complain if palastine are the one winning isreal...

you muslims? bro I'ma christian, but that doesn't mean because the folks making people homeless are Israelis I should support them. Bad is bad regardless of religion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gombe APC Crisis Worsens As Ahmed Gana, Others Resign / What Muslim Muslim Ticket Is Doing In Kaduna - Pics / Reps Recommend Oteh’s Sack, Say Her Appointment Is Illegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.