Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,093 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) (73273 Views)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by JBoss25(m): 11:54am On May 15, 2021
bisiswag:
" come near me and I will break your neck. This is my effing daughter* hahahhahahhahaha. Yeye dey smell,he thinks he is back home in Naija where uselessness is the order of the day and male ashawosism is hailed at under the guise of we are polygamous in nature.
British accent is the best grin

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 11:55am On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
I watched the video and it’s already on the news.
I watched the full video and yes he saw the girl with school uniform.
The man even posted the chat between the man and his daughter(he was the chatting with the Nigerian man pretending to the daughter) after the daughter told the father what was going.
Na you no understand the video
Yes, the video I watched (which is on this thread) never mentioned about the girl being in school uniform. I assumed he met her on mall or park or something like that and collected her phone number.

When he chatted her up and learnt about her age (though it was the father that he was chatting), he should have apologised to her and cut her off. Delete her phone number and block her. For him to continue the chat is were he got it all wrong.

I saw about your comment on some of them giving fake ID on clubs and bars. If you don't mind, you can give information on how to recognise some of them for those living over there and avoid majority of this trap. A nairalander once said, any woman wearing teeth brace is most likely a teenager and should be avoided at all cost as an African.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 11:58am On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
Yes and it’s the richest state in the world
It might be, but they should do something about it sha.

The videos I saw on YouTube was actually filled with drug addicts and 'health challenged people' in one of the streets showing people that are homeless.

Do you live in the States?
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 12:00pm On May 15, 2021
OGAPARIS:

That was where he made a huge mistake.
Exactly my point bro.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2021
Yes
I run from brace girls like mad shocked
They are most teen and I work sometimes in the club maybe reason I was able to ID them.
Teen girls don’t have a home to carry you to bang.
Never ever bring them to your house cool
Do it in the club and get out
But fear Afro western girls more than White girls oooh because Afro are the one that are worst off than the white.
Once you are banging them and said you don’t want to do anyone then boom rape case on your head.
DAramis:

Yes, the video I watched (which is on this thread) never mentioned about the girl being in school uniform. I assumed he met her on mall or park or something like that and collected her phone number.

When he chatted her up and learnt about her age (though it was the father that he was chatting), he should have apologised to her and cut her off. Delete her phone number and block her. For him to continue the chat is were he got it all wrong.

I saw about your comment on some of them giving fake ID on clubs and bars. If you don't mind, you can give information on how to recognise some of them for those living over there and avoid majority of this trap. A nairalander once said, any woman wearing teeth brace is most likely a teenager and should be avoided at all cost as an African.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by anonymousposts: 12:03pm On May 15, 2021
I see that a lot of people here are not familiar with how the law works in the Western world
My first white-collar job in the UK as a 24 years old guy was as a secondary school teacher and I used to have
some of my bigger students post love notes to me and a certain girl even took off her top, admittedly in the presence of other students
they will even sometimes claim I gave them detention just so they can be in the same room with me so I stopped giving
any detention whatsoever. I was not about to commit a suicidal blunder
The thing is the responsibility lies with the adult not the minor
and it is a poisoned chalice. Once you bite, you are completely finished
That guy is better off dead
he cannot visit any other western country for starters as they share Police records and he also has to declare it in his visa application(his free bilateral entries to other countries normally accorded to UK citizens are automatically withdrawn)
If he stays in the UK, assuming he is a citizen, he will most likely commit suicide
He will most likely ever get a job again(but he can sell pepper on the street of Peckham though)
certainly, he will lose his wife and children and no one will associate with him
BTW I met an old student recently who now held a masters degree, one of the people who used to post love notes to me
she could still have told the Police 15 years later if I ever did anything with her and the result would still be the same
He is definitely, completely finished

6 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Amalekki: 12:04pm On May 15, 2021
Yomi Fabiyi, hope you are following this development for the purpose of education.

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2021
No
Stay in Ireland and we have one of the worst home crisis in the EU.
I too was once homeless due to high cost of rent in Ireland
DAramis:

It might be, but they should do something about it sha.

The videos I saw on YouTube was actually filled with drug addicts and 'health challenged people' in one of the streets showing people that are homeless.

Do you live in the States?
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by anselm791(m): 12:05pm On May 15, 2021
armadeo:

I swear I just wrote exactly the same thing twice above this.

That exact moment man....

Lol

hahahahaha
That exact moment, bro.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 12:07pm On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
No
Stay in Ireland and we have one of the worst home crisis in the EU.
I too was once homeless due to high cost of rent in Ireland
Ahhhh, so bad, but thank God you have overcome that stage. All experience are part of what makes us stronger since it didn't destroy us.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by mrkings84(m): 12:09pm On May 15, 2021
As if the whites are saint on this....

The man bleeped tho
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 12:10pm On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
Yes
I run from brace girls like mad shocked
They are most teen and I work sometimes in the club maybe reason I was able to ID them.
Teen girls don’t have a home to carry you to bang.
Never ever bring them to your house cool
Do it in the club and get out
But fear Afro western girls more than White girls oooh because Afro are the one that are worst off than the white.
Once you are banging them and said you don’t want to do anyone then boom rape case on your head.

Hmmmm, very unfortunate.
Yeah, it was on nairaland that the brace comment came up. The guy even use pidgin to narrate how his friend could have entered wahala if not for him.

He advised all nairalanders both those planning to relocate or those already living in Abroad to avoid them like plague. Your confirmation is good for those following this thread.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by JeffreyJunior: 12:10pm On May 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Hahahahahaha! Stop it!
That's the ugly situation his stubborn preek has put him in and guess what, the preek won't suffer with him oo.

The useless thing by now will be so quiet, dry and pointing helplessly downwards while our brother is seeing nwii already. grin

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by ShaqFu: 12:11pm On May 15, 2021
"Trouble sleep yanga go wake am". Serves him right. She already told you she's 15, yet you refused to listen. Shame on you!.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by NaBanga: 12:15pm On May 15, 2021
While the White Man is making electric cars, you will see the Black Man man go all the way to London to pursue children. Then you wonder why some are cursed.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by ceaser: 12:16pm On May 15, 2021
OMG! This is exactly the same scenario with Baba Ijesha's.

Where are the pervs who were blaming Ìyábò Òjó for "setting up" Baba Ijesha? And one unreasonable Yòmí Fábíyî staging a protest for his release?

Oya make una start to blame the minor's guardian for "setting up" a suspected paedophile to ensure the metro police get concrete evidence that will be useful in prosecution.

If you don't have the tendency to commit wrongdoing, there is no "set up" scenario that will trap you. You only need to run away from the scene and the fact that you fled from misdeaminour is enough to vindicate you in any law court.

In Nigeria, the reverse is the case. Good people get punished for what they do not do, while dishonesty is rewarded.

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:25pm On May 15, 2021
Yes
I like sex more than any thing but after I left Nigeria, I know what is called rape and the wahala.
Rape allegations is not a small matter here, your career, your family and everything you love will just disappear
DAramis:

Hmmmm, very unfortunate.
Yeah, it was on nairaland that the brace comment came up. The guy even use pidgin to narrate how his friend could have entered wahala if not for him.

He advised all nairalanders both those planning to relocate or those already living in Abroad to avoid them like plague. Your confirmation is good for those following this thread.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Ofadaman(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2021
The guy no even do half of wetin baba Ijesha do

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by saintsylve(m): 12:32pm On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
You think it’s Nigeria? All the evidence was recorded and the WhatsApp chat of the guy was recorded.
Why chatting with an underage that is not your daughter? Why chatting with her? Why did he collected her number?
You are funny

Toasting an underage girl with school uniform will land you in 12 years without touching her unless you are max 17 years old guy else it’s a big problem.
Going to club here, we always make sure to be sure of her age because most girls do fake ID and that will land you in 12 years in prison.
Here people are not afraid of the prison but the damage on someone’s life.
Your news is all over the internet as a child molester and no company will offer you job
You are done.

You are right bro, it's just that he could have defended himself instead of the cry. Things like " I didn't do anything with her, I never told her I want to date her or haven't asked her to visit me" he just fall yakata like small pikin on freefall from a staircase, I am not holding brief for him please.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by XYZ123: 12:32pm On May 15, 2021
This one own don finish
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:34pm On May 15, 2021
Nothing he fit talk oooh
Why did he ask an underage girl her number?
Red flag in any country even in Senegal
saintsylve:

You are right bro, it's just that he could have defended himself instead of the cry. Things like " I didn't do anything with her, I never told her I want to date her or haven't asked her to visit me" he just fall yakata like small pikin on freefall from a staircase, I am not holding brief for him please.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Schprobs: 12:35pm On May 15, 2021
Be careful of these days young girls
They will be 12 looking likes 28
Ask there age before u ask them out

The man shld come back to Nigeria let's enjoy our buhari together
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by saintsylve(m): 12:37pm On May 15, 2021
SIRTee15:

What he was doing on the chat is called grooming n it's seriously frowned upon.
If it's with a white girl, he's a goner. But with a black girl...If he can afford a good lawyer, he may get away with a suspended sentence.
But with the way Home office n priti Patel they para these days...deportation is imminent. Not to talk of messing up his DBS n future prospect. He will also have to register as a sex offender.
Accessibility to his children will be another issue, because social service will surely come in.
Some things are not just worth it...especially as an immigrant. He really messed up...irrespective of guilt admission.

Very correct sir, I just have the belief that one should speak out in favour to his or herself to atleast draw people's (state's) actors attention to probe more, this may eventually reduce his punishments

This is my angle of thoughts because I hated the way he was just crying, weeping and hitting the walls.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2021
DAramis:

grin grin grin not really, some grown ups wear braces aswel and in the case of fake ID if anyone girl shows a fake ID or uses a fake ID claiming to be older then it would not be your fault if you fucck her and as long as she consented to the sex.

Why do you need all these informations anyway? What are you planning on doing? undecided
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by saintsylve(m): 12:41pm On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
Nothing he fit talk oooh
Why did he ask an underage girl her number?
Red flag in any country even in Senegal

Tooh, baba I hand off ooo
Make him enjoy the beans, e don sotey crayfish appear inside to make am sweet well well
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 12:45pm On May 15, 2021
Very interesting video.

Unfortunately, he learnt the hard way.

Sorry MATE, see your dirty a*ss in Naija.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:47pm On May 15, 2021
We Nigerians too like sex and white people too but the diff between us is that Nigerians dey always shout nothing dey happen.
You see NYSC member sent to secondary schools to teach them but they will be banging those underage girls and shouting she is ripe.
I know someone who is a teacher here after just 1 year, my man go resign before them go put am for trouble grin
saintsylve:

Tooh, baba I hand off ooo
Make him enjoy the beans, e don sotey crayfish appear inside to make am sweet well well
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Neinobrown: 12:47pm On May 15, 2021
I have a beautiful business for all outmr ladies is clean and pure makes ur skin clean and spotless remove all stretch marks,make u clean again

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:51pm On May 15, 2021
Tell that one to judge grin
Akon career was almost ruined because of that reason R.Kelly was jailed.
Fake ID or not, if them catch you, na straight to Jail because the judge will say why don’t you investigate before going out with her.
Calitoscassius:
grin grin grin not really, some grown ups wear braces aswel and in the case of fake ID if anyone girl shows a fake ID or uses a fake ID claiming to be older then it would not be your fault if you fucck her and as long as she consented to the sex.

Why do you need all these informations anyway? What are you planning on doing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Originalsly: 12:52pm On May 15, 2021
Sooo many want to leave .... and will do so with their bad habits... believing when they get there they can switch them off. No doubt... he has papers ... may even be a citizen ... but most likely would be spending time in prison and in the end.... even if citizen... citizenship revoked and he deported. For now.. his wife and family??..... and those he was supporting back home

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 12:53pm On May 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:

Nothing bro other than for learning purposes.
It is well acknowledged all over the world that ignorance is not an excuse in the law court.

As for the braces, it is possible. As for the fake id, being safe is better than unnecessary arguments with law officers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed / Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) / Cubana Chief Priest's Convoy Attacked By Unknown Gunmen (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.