Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) (73274 Views)

Ekiti Police Arrest Mother & Son For Kidnapping A 15-Year-Old Girl / Man Caught Defiling A 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Says We Have Enjoyed Ourselves / Married Nigerian Man Robbed In Kenyan Hotel While Visiting His Lover. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 12:54pm On May 15, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Burger, pizza, strawberry is not good for these girls' DNA.

17year old girl in Ezzamgbo will look like a scarecrow but a 12year old in Glasgow looks like a fattened ripe bride.

Having been raised in Nigeria, it takes the grace of God not to fall into the trap of statutory rape in the Western world.

That's the first advice I give anyone going to UK
Stay away from girls as one can't tell if she's a minor
They look too big for their age and sometimes are so daring too
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by baratech: 12:55pm On May 15, 2021
I like the girls dad
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by armadeo(m): 12:57pm On May 15, 2021
optm:
The funny thing is, he was trying to play the religious card. Jesus is against such an act but you never cared and now you re bringing Jesus in the picture . Just take responsibility for your actions. Most persons here use the veil of religion in doing terrible things .

Hr wasnt playing the religious card. He went completely primal and instincts dictated he cry to the most high to save him from the hell he is about to experience.

3 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2021
Gbam cool
I always tell the fresh Nigerians here that those girls them dey bang up and down fit put them for wahala in the next 20 years if they are not careful.
So, many Nigerians are in Jail for that esp all these English countries.
Just rape allegations and your career is over even if it’s a false allegations
anonymousposts:
I see that a lot of people here are not familiar with how the law works in the Western world
My first white-collar job in the UK as a 24 years old guy was as a secondary school teacher and I used to have
some of my bigger students post love notes to me and a certain girl even took off her top, admittedly in the presence of other students
they will even sometimes claim I gave them detention just so they can be in the same room with me so I stopped giving
any detention whatsoever. I was not about to commit a suicidal blunder
The thing is the responsibility lies with the adult not the minor
and it is a poisoned chalice. Once you bite, you are completely finished
That guy is better off dead
he cannot visit any other western country for starters as they share Police records and he also has to declare it in his visa application(his free bilateral entries to other countries normally accorded to UK citizens are automatically withdrawn)
If he stays in the UK, assuming he is a citizen, he will most likely commit suicide
He will most likely ever get a job again(but he can sell pepper on the street of Peckham though)
certainly, he will lose his wife and children and no one will associate with him
BTW I met an old student recently who now held a masters degree, one of the people who used to post love notes to me
she could still have told the Police 15 years later if I ever did anything with her and the result would still be the same
He is definitely, completely finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:59pm On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
Tell that one to judge grin
Akon career was almost ruined because of that reason R.Kelly was jailed.
Fake ID or not, if them catch you, na straight to Jail because the judge will say why don’t you investigate before going out with her.
Yea? So you meet a girl who is 16 in the club and she shows you an ID which says she is 24 and she insists that she is 24. What the heck else is there to investigate? Afterall she managed to get into the club with the same fake ID. Remember if she consents to the sex who then would report the sex?

In the case of R kelly and Akon they are famous. Not like an ordinary train driver like me. Even when i was a bus driver i came in contact with so many teanagers wanting just to have sex. I just told them naaa!! They are too young to come back when they are 28 or 30 years old. Some of them even called me gay for not accepting their sexual advances.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 1:07pm On May 15, 2021
You dey craze grin grin
Who tell you say you no fit be millionaire?
Bro here many guys are in Jail for banging underage with Fake ID.
Calitoscassius:
Yea? So you meet a girl who is 16 and she shows you an ID which says she is 24 and she insists that she is 24. What the heck else is there to investigate. Remember if she consents to the sex who then would report the the sex?

In the case of R kelly and Akon they are famous.

Not like an ordinary train driver like me.
Even when i was a bus driver i came in contact with so many teanagers wanting just to have sex. I just told them naaa!! They are too young to come back when they are 28 or 30 years old. Some of them even called me gay for not accepting their secxual adavances.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by SimplyShit: 1:07pm On May 15, 2021
Hehehehehe see Simplyleo people

E don be for am

Na cargo side he will land next week

Useless morafuka
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by errigdee: 1:07pm On May 15, 2021
All this men go just dey ZUZU anyhow anyhow.....mugu .....
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2021
DAramis:

Nothing bro other than for learning purposes.
It is well acknowledged all over the world that ignorance is not an excuse in the law court.

As for the bracelet, it is possible. As for the fake id, being safe is better than unnecessary arguments with law officers.
Ofcourse, so if you meet a 15 years old girl and she shows you an ID which says she is 24 and she looks 24 and she insists she is 24 how else can you tell she isn't 24?

I have been out wit a 19 years old who looks about 32, when she told me she is 19 I thought whaaat?! shocked she said she wanted to go out with me but if i don't want it up to me. We dated for like 2 years on and off. She was even sleeping with other men while we were dating.

What you would find is that in the UK most girls looks older than their ages ussually. Still that should not be an excuse to date them or an underage.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Asher79: 1:12pm On May 15, 2021
Coldie:
The guy na mumu, my time in the uk am smart enuf to know that here them dae plan people, they snitch more than anything.

They don't just snitch they do maximum snitching that must put u into problem, even your best friend would snitch on u.

E don be for the guy

Oh, well, to be snitched on means that somebody somewhere is doing something that's strictly against the law. If someone's lifestyle checks out, then the person needs not be afraid of being snitched on. Just thinking out loud, though. cool

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by ajl: 1:12pm On May 15, 2021
When a Nigerian is caught in the act doing illegal or bad thing, they will start calling "Jesus". Like say Jesus send them to do evil thing.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 1:18pm On May 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Ofcourse, so if you meet a 15 years old girl and she shows you an ID which says she is 24 and she looks 24 and she insists she is 24 how else can you tell she isn't 24?

I have been out wit a 19 years old who looks about 32, when she told me she is 19 I thought whaaat?! shocked she said she wanted to go out with me but if i don't want it up to me. We dated for like 2 years on and off. She was even sleeping with other men while we were dating.

What you would find is that in the UK most girls looks older than their ages ussually. Still that should not be an excuse to date them or an underage.

As for the bolded, correct.
Women matter for UK seems complicated sha. Try and stay off their wahala sha.
Na for UK you dey abi US?
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:19pm On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
You dey craze grin grin
Who tell you say you no fit be millionaire?
Bro here many guys are in Jail for banging underage with Fake ID.
grin grin well.. I didn't wanna show off.

That is injustice. You know what most of these white girls looks like, they look older than their ages. (that is not an excuse though) I have been out with a 19 years old who looks 30 years old. She was even the one who wanted to date me.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 1:25pm On May 15, 2021
18 upward is an adult
My friend’s daughter is only 13 years old but if you see her shocked
You will think she is 25 because even people thinks my wife is the my friend’s junior sister grin
My sister in law is 14 years old but look like 30 years because of the good they eat here.
To bang girls in Europe is hard because the said girl can come about 10 years to say you raped her 10 years ago
Calitoscassius:
grin grin well.. I didn't wanna show off.

That is injustice. You know what most of these white girls looks like, they look older than their ages. (that is not an excuse though) I have been out with a 19 years old who looks 30 years old. She was even the one who wanted to date me.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:26pm On May 15, 2021
DAramis:

As for the bolded, correct.
Women matter for UK seems complicated sha. Try and stay off their wahala sha.
Na for UK you dey abi US?
I was born in East london UK.

Some of my mates (girls) got pregnant at 16 and the state still supports them without asking how the their babies came about. Few of them have already 3 to 4 kids at 18.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 1:29pm On May 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I was born in East london UK.

Some of my mates (girls) got pregnant at 16 and the state still supports them without asking how the their babies came about. Few of them have already 3 to 4 kids at 18.
shocked shocked shocked

Na wah. That is baby mama to the highest level. Anyway, hope the country would be open up for tourism?
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:30pm On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
18 upward is an adult
My friend’s daughter is only 13 years old but if you see her shocked
You will think she is 25 because even people thinks my wife is the my friend’s junior sister grin
My sister in law is 14 years old but look like 30 years because of the good they eat here.
To bang girls in Europe is hard because the said girl can come about 10 years to say you raped her 10 years ago
True.

But alot of those cases depends on evidence. Some of them didn't make it to court because the accussed could be innocent. It is not always an open and close case.

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:35pm On May 15, 2021
DAramis:

shocked shocked shocked

Na wah. That is baby mama to the highest level. Anyway, hope the country would be open up for tourism?
grin grin for these girls getting pregnant is no biggie. Teenage pregnancies has reduced now since the government stopped paying single parents or providing them with accommodations and handouts. In the 90s the UK was highest in teenager pregnancy in Europe.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Kaiser20: 1:38pm On May 15, 2021
If he had committed the crime in Nigeria the same nairalanders will say free the guy joor!.
Mr. Yomi Fabiyi and co would have demonstrated, Baba Ijesha case.
Now we condemned the guys attitude because its in UK.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by optm(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2021
armadeo:

Hr wasnt playing the religious card. He went completely primal and instincts dictated he cry to the most high to save him from the hell he is about to experience.
Some men would rather take responsibility for their actions considering he knew the consequences of his actions and that it was a wrong thing .
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by DAramis: 1:40pm On May 15, 2021
Calitoscassius:
grin grin for these girls getting pregnant is no biggie. Teenage pregnancies has reduced now since the government stopped paying single parents or providing them with accommodations and handouts. In the 90s the UK was highest in teenager pregnancy in Europe.
shocked shocked shocked

Good development then. cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by dazzlingd(m): 1:40pm On May 15, 2021
Lol grin baba suppose don tear race before they embarrass him for social media, las las....he will be arrested quietly... he dey there dey beg in jesus name....serves him right, na their type dey sleep with girls for Nigeria promising them jobs or good grades
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by seunny4lif(m): 1:41pm On May 15, 2021
You know the problem is nobody like police report here.
Any sex allegations are big case here in Europe because no company want to have you even if it’s a false case at the end of the day.
I almost got myself into a mess in Germany because I was too friendly and comfortable with some ladies in our company, and the funny thing is that, I don’t even have any of the ladies number or is our working space closer to each other.
I only played with them during break time
Calitoscassius:
True.

But alot of those cases depends on evidence. Some of them didn't make it to court because the accussed could be innocent. It is not always an open and close case.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Oosa4sure: 1:49pm On May 15, 2021
Aiye dey do you as they are dealing with buari govt according to his spoke person Mr adesina , pls deport him home after he finishes his jail term, Oloriburuku eniya,com Naija and see what's we're facing back home
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2021
DAramis:

shocked shocked shocked

Good development then. cheesy grin cheesy
Oh! Yess!! It was . grin grin but not no more!
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by madridsta007(m): 2:14pm On May 15, 2021
MimiBiggs:
"I am Finished"- A married Nigerian Parking Attendant cries out after being caught trying to woo a 15 year old school girl in Lambeth, South East London.

He had been messaging the girl for days and her father decided to wait for him after school and they dealt with him properly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4EUD4xtFnY

The guy is screwed. Big time. Sex allegation?
1. If he is on a residency visa of any sort, that is the end. After his jail time, he is getting deported.
2. He is getting sacked immediately.
3. He will be put on a sex offenders list and that means no proper job for life. Heck, you will be avoided more than a COVID-19 patient.
4. His wife might divorce him.
5. He is GONE and DONE.

I have always said that while many Nigerians want to go "abroad", the "abroad" life is not for most Nigerians. Because if you carry your nonsense lawlessness behaviour from Nigeria to a civilised Western nation that hasnt been consumed by the BLM wokeism, you will be screwed for life.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2021
seunny4lif:
You know the problem is nobody like police report here.
Any sex allegations are big case here in Europe because no company want to have you even if it’s a false case at the end of the day.
I almost got myself into a mess in Germany because I was too friendly and comfortable with some ladies in our company, and the funny thing is that, I don’t even have any of the ladies number or is our working space closer to each other.
I only played with them during break time
You are correct.

grin grin grin played with them? You might think it was "played" but they thought different. When i used to work at Macdonald. We slept with each other one after the other but every of the sex was consented. No one claimed rape or otherwise. I have also work else where amongst females after working at macdee.. we chat and all of that but NO! Touching or suggestive talks. I asked some of them out and they said NO! That was it i didn't perssuade or try to coerce them. We carried on with our work as colleagues. Perhaps you behaved different from what they would call normal or :played"

German women can be cruel especially to black men. Here in the UK they are a bit loose with black men..

1 Like

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by optimusprime2(m): 2:19pm On May 15, 2021
I wrote a piece on how an ol chum of mine nearly landed himself in serious horse pis when he tried talking to a minor...

Sometimes these western kids could be as young as 13 years old and they look like full grown adults physically (even the lads).

So one has to be very very careful about that "heavy brez and thick backside" that he is looking @ because you could well be starting a paedophile run, same goes to women as well... not every 6ft tall clean baby faced guy is an adult, some could be 14 year old kids, and if you smile at them unnecessarily and they respond you might as well call yourself a cougar.

The funny thing is because they are babies if you smile at them or try to get friendly, they would quickly reciprocate and especially to brothers fresh out the motherland, who usually misread these friendly gestures as green light... na there trouble dey always start.

Look Integration in a society is a very important thing, being able to understand societal norms, a joke or gimmick for example is very important... unfortunately many Africans come to the western society and refuse to integrate so they just can't read these things ... that's what you get.

Folks Be careful and use your head...

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by armadeo(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2021
saintsylve:

You are right bro, it's just that he could have defended himself instead of the cry. Things like " I didn't do anything with her, I never told her I want to date her or haven't asked her to visit me" he just fall yakata like small pikin on freefall from a staircase, I am not holding brief for him please.

Lol.

The guy knows that no explanation will save him. He just gave up straight.

He obviously knew the repercussions of his actions and he went ahead anyway. No the chicken has come home to roost.

I dislike pedos badly.
Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by Tinyemeka(m): 2:21pm On May 15, 2021
Oh Lord.

I've never gone after a minor before, neither do I support his actions, but I just felt all these Naija guy's emotions while watching the video.

Like "Chai!!!!! Is this how my life went after every every?"

This life sef.

2 Likes

Re: Married Nigerian Man Caught Wooing A 15-Year-Old Girl In London (Video) by stonecoldcafe: 2:27pm On May 15, 2021
MimiBiggs:
"I am Finished"- A married Nigerian Parking Attendant cries out after being caught trying to woo a 15 year old school girl in Lambeth, South East London.

He had been messaging the girl for days and her father decided to wait for him after school and they dealt with

Lust got the better of him. He thinks he's in Nigeria. Sorry oga, na abroad you dey oh. � I bet your wife has been warning ⚠️ you and begging you to calm down too. You nor hear. Too bad
Nor be Naija when guys go see video evidence but continue to make excuses for you. ÀKA Baba Ijesha and Yomi pipo. You tried this stuff in the wrong country

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Kogi Robbery: DPO, Aminat Yusuf Among Those Killed / Policemen Seize A Power Bike In Lagos (Photo) / Cubana Chief Priest's Convoy Attacked By Unknown Gunmen (Video, Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.