Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. (8661 Views)

DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by jason123: 3:19pm On May 02, 2011
otokx:

warri and ughelli are not part of any 'east'

Gbam

gokuu:

SS/SE, they are all thesame, they are intertwined and share thesame philosophy just like NW/NE.

LOL!!! grin grin grin .

hollandis:

Starve them
ROMFL!!!

edo.girl:

'Purnish' SouthWest?'

How do you square that with reports that Tinubu may be offered 2 ministerial slots in the new cabinet as payback from Jonathan.

Also, why do people equate a big port in Port Harcort as purnishment. Shouldnt that be part of the national economic plan anyway?

Port or no Port elesewhere, Lagos has immense unique gravitational pool for people & businesses. The big Banks, Insurers, leading Law firms, and virtually all the dealmaking institutions as well as most of the multinationals are headquartered in Lagos. Even the multinational oil companies are mostly headquartered in Lagos. They are hardly going to start moving to PH because of a new port.

There should be other ports, but Lagos is too far ahead to worry too much.  

SUPPORTED!!!

Beaf:

Always the reprobate dunce.

@topic
GEJ isn't planning to punish anybody. What for? He won in the SW for goodness sake!
The core-North is the section that was defeated in the elections, so how can they be planning anything with the South, especially as the SS and core-North are not on friendly terms? The article doesn't make sense.

There are ports in Warri and Port Harcourt that were deliberately killed by past govts. They need to be open for business, why would anyone that wants some shipping (in or out) need to travel all the way to Lagos from Warri or PH when there are local ports? The whole country needs to be opened up, including ports on the newly dredged Niger river etc. That amounts to developing the country, not punishing anyone.

SUPPORTED
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 3:25pm On May 02, 2011
alexleo:

I hate to see all these tribal war you people are doing here. Every tribe is important in this country. The yorubas have voted those they want as leaders and they shouldnt be disturbed for that pls. I even want my state, imo to vote apga. Nigeria must not be one party state pls. Let the economy of all zones be given a boost and Nigeria will be better for it.
GBAM!!
Ezeuche and co don't have Common sense, don't mind them
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2011
Maybe it is for selfish reasons, but I wouldn't mind seeing more commerce for Port Harcourt.  cool

I support punishing the SW POLITICALLY.

To the victor go the spoils.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2011
You can't eat your cake, and have it too.  cool

I remember the Yoruba braggarts were stating how the SW would be rewarded for their lackluster support of GEJ and how the Igbo lose again.

Who is losing now? grin
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 3:35pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

I remember the Yoruba braggarts were stating how the SW would be rewarded for their lackluster support of GEJ and how the Igbo lose again.

Who is losing now? grin
the Ibos of Course!! They will never be able to Attaain the Office of the President. I am so sure about that
To hell with Mainstream politics that does not connotes Development and Progress
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 3:37pm On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

the Ibos of Course!! They will never be able to Attaain the Office of the President. I am so sure about that
To hell with Mainstream politics that does not connotes Development and Progress

Your predictions have been false so far.

May they continue to be wrong.  cool

Enjoy being in the opposition. The SW was destined to be in the opposition.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 3:38pm On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

GBAM!!
Ezeuche and co don't have Common sense, don't mind them

The bottom line is that , in a federal system, administrators at State level must still be primed to take advantage of enabling policies and directives emanating from the centre. History has not borne out any supposition that control at federal level translates into grossly exagerated regional advantage . We must all encourage the federal Government to pursue policies and initiatives that will produce progress for the entire Nation. Even inter State/region cooperation needs strenghtening .
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by jason123: 3:39pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Who is losing now?  grin
Sometimes, I wonder where your common sense goes. Do you not know that if the Yorubas did not join the South in her support, then GEJ will not be there. From OBJ to the populace. Once they feel cheated, you can forget Southern unity and the North will ALWAYS rule. Btw, the So called NC is simply a mixture of Yorubas and Fulanis with other MAJOR groups. I would really advise you not to make them feel cheated. The North offered them and the SS VP positions but they chose the South. Did they offer you anything NO! The point is, let us work together to actualise Chime/ Amechi and Fashola presidency. Its the time for the technocrats.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2011
jason123:

Sometimes, I wonder where your common sense goes. Do you not know that if the Yorubas did not join the South in her support, then GEJ will not be there. From OBJ to the populace. Once they feel cheated, you can forget Southern unity and the North will ALWAYS rule. Btw, the So called NC is simply a mixture of Yorubas and Fulanis with other MAJOR groups. I would really advise you not to make them feel cheated. The North offered them and the SS VP positions but they chose the South. Did they offer you anything NO! The point is, let us work together to actualise Chime/ Amechi and Fashola presidency. Its the time for the technocrats.

Now you all are trying to preach Southern Unity? GEJ did not need the SW lackluster support. The SE, SS, and MB is now the true power.

The East has been cheated for over 40 years. Now the time for our ascendancy is NOW. cool

Preach your Southern unity to someone who cares.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by jason123: 3:43pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Now you all are trying to preach Southern Unity? GEJ did not need the SW lackluster support. The SE, SS, and MB is now the true power.

The East has been cheated for over 40 years. Now the time for our ascendancy is NOW. cool

Preach your Southern unity to someone who cares.

LOL. See you 2015!!!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 3:44pm On May 02, 2011
jason123:

LOL. See you 2015!!!

I cannot wait. cool
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 3:47pm On May 02, 2011
jason123:

Man mi , GEJ has no choice but to build bridges . It is only feudalists like EzeUche who are keen to portray him as their local champion. Their naiveness will not allow them see that the reality is much different to what they think.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 3:49pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

I cannot wait. cool
Hope Ibos will not Crucify Gej then?
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 3:51pm On May 02, 2011
Gbawe:

Man mi , GEJ has no choice but to build bridges . It is only feudalists like EzeUche who are keen to portray him as their local champion. Their naiveness will not allow them see that the reality is much different to what they think.

Jonathan is a child of the East. He knows the wrongs that have been committed against the region. His region just like Igboland has been mistreated by people from not only the North, but the SW as well.

It is time to correct past wrongs. cool
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by jason123: 3:51pm On May 02, 2011
Gbawe:

GEJ has already built the bridge between the Whole South and the NC. Ezeuche's naivety will only cement the mistrust groups have for the Igbo but hey . . . . all this one wey me dey do to am na shakara. For all equality, even though I HATE the idea of zoning, I still want to see an Igbo president at least to make Ezeuche shut his mouth about marginalisation and all!!! grin grin cheesy
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 3:55pm On May 02, 2011
President Jonathan cannot forget the tribalistic remarks of Tinubu said about him.

The SW people only care about themselves. They do not care about others and definitely do not care about the Niger Delta.

Remember it was an Igbo who created the 'SS' political region. cool

SE/SS onward progressing!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by meine: 3:59pm On May 02, 2011
Am amazed at the way some pple launder tribal sentiments on nairaland. For your info 20 years from now the SW will still be a frontrunner in many areas in nija,Have u ever imagined why the almighty abuja has not been able to match lagos in many areas?

Yeye people, I even pray they close up the port finally, maybe some of you will go bak to your home states and let lagosians have a breath of fresh air. E ko oni baje ooo!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 4:00pm On May 02, 2011
meine:

Am amazed at the way some pple launder tribal sentiments on nairaland. For your info 20 years from now the SW will still be a frontrunner in many areas in nija,Have u ever imagined why the almighty abuja has not been able to match lagos in many areas?

Yeye people, I even pray they close up the port finally, maybe some of you will go bak to your home states and let lagosians have a breath of fresh air. E ko oni baje ooo!
O Baje Ti!!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by step1: 4:04pm On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

O Baje Ti!!

Omo oko ni e
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 4:05pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Jonathan is a child of the East. He knows the wrongs that have been committed against the region. His region just like Igboland has been mistreated by people from not only the North, but the SW as well.

It is time to correct past wrongs. cool

"correcting the past wrongs" can never include the vengeful nonsense you now support that can only cause division and ,subsequently, needless problems for GEJ. I don't think a President keen to keep everyone happy will , for one second, pander to the favouritism you are drooling for . You are free to keep dreaming. Things will soon become clear to you.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 4:05pm On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

O Baje Ti!!

Yes. . .

O baje titi or however you say it.  tongue
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 4:09pm On May 02, 2011
Gbawe:

"correcting the past wrongs" can never include the vengeful nonsense you now support that can only cause division and ,subsequently, needless problems for GEJ. I don't think a President keen to keep everyone happy will , for one second, pander to the favouritism you are drooling for . You are free to keep dreaming. Things will soon become clear to you.

Who is being vengeful? I am supporting a focus on economic prosperity in the East and Niger Delta. Do you have a problem with that? For far too long, the SW, has benefited economically from Awolowo trickery.

Now it is time to correct past wrongs.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by step1: 4:14pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

President Jonathan cannot forget the tribalistic remarks of Tinubu said about him.

The SW people only care about themselves. They do not care about others and definitely do not care about the Niger Delta.

Remember it was an Igbo who created the 'SS' political region.  cool

SE/SS onward progressing!

Who are you ?. Are you a politician or are you in PDP. Obasanjo destroyed PDP in Lagos and the whole of SW yes he did but it does not mean PDP will punish the SW, for what reason if I may ask ?. If the SW is punished by PDP, then that's it. There is not way they can win the SW again. Then again, you post like a child I do not expect you to understand this things.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by jason123: 4:14pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Who is being vengeful? I am supporting a focus on economic prosperity in the East and Niger Delta. Do you have a problem with that? For far too long, the SW, has benefited economically from Awolowo trickery.

Here we go again with the Awo statement and yet, you expect the Yorubas to support your ambitions Dream on!!! It's like insulting your Ojukwu or Ahado bello and expect support . . .
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 4:15pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Yes. . .

O baje titi or however you say it.  tongue
Ile Ibo oni ni Alafia!!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by jason123: 4:15pm On May 02, 2011
step1:

Who are you ?. Are you a politician or are you in PDP. Obasanjo destroyed PDP in Lagos and the whole of SW yes he did but it does not mean PDP will punish the SW, for what reason if I may ask ?. If the SW is punished by PDP, then that's it. There is not way they can win the SW again. Then again, you post like a child I do not expect you to understand this things.
The guy is just silly, to be honest. The more time you spend on this site, the more you know about the silly people, the supremacists and the plain DAFT!
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by EzeUche2(m): 4:22pm On May 02, 2011
Look at you all get upset. After you mock the Ndigbo, and then you expect us to treat you all like friends?

There are no friends in politics, only permanent interest.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 4:23pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Did someone else write this;

I said the SW will be punished. Let see how they react.

Why do you see things in terms of the SW being "punished" for their electoral choice? Punishment is the authoritative imposition of something negative on a person for a behaviour deemed wrong .You would have to prove the SW has done something wrong , deserving of punishment, otherwise we are only left to conclude you are vengeful with the usage of a word (punishment) that does not appropriately match the action i.e choosing electoral representatives via voting .
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by step1: 4:24pm On May 02, 2011
EzeUche_:

Correct what ?. Let me tell you that the port built in port Harcourt and others are good for the nation. Even as a detribalisted man, I want you people to leave lagos. Need I tell you that so long as there are companies's HQ in Lagos, it would still be an economic hub. Ezeuche think a bit so that you may see. All this moves has been planned but YCE and that is why PDP in lagos and other SW are not bothered about ACN winning. From what Akala did if you are intelligent enough, you would see that PDP in SW gave ACN the power.

The other day I was talking to my father about why they fielded Dosummu in Lagos, knowing full well that he would not win. His response was not satisfying that speaks a lot about the SW.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by dempeople(m): 4:26pm On May 02, 2011
@J-Baba,

U no wan become part of an ultra modern Eastside come few years from now?  cheesy Enter boat before we leave u behind oooo.  cool
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by seanet02: 4:28pm On May 02, 2011
step1:

Correct what ?. Let me tell you that the port built in port Harcourt and others are good for the nation. Even as a detribalisted man, I want you people to leave lagos. Need I tell you that so long as there are companies's HQ in Lagos, it would still be an economic hub. Ezeuche think a bit so that you may see. All this moves has been planned but YCE and that is why PDP in lagos and other SW are not bothered about ACN winning. From what Akala did if you are intelligent enough, you would see that PDP in SW gave ACN the power.

The other day I was talking to my father about why they fielded Dosummu in Lagos, knowing full well that he would not win. His response was not satisfying that speaks a lot about the SW.
Ezeuche no get brain. His brain can processed more than one word at a Time!!
Omo baba oloye how leave the Mor0n alone
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by step1: 4:30pm On May 02, 2011
seanet02:

Ezeuche no get brain. His brain can processed more than one word at a Time!!
Omo baba oloye how leave the Mor0n alone

Mo it gbo. Bobo ye ko ni opolo rara

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unending Reconstruction, Unending Agony On Lagos-Badagry Expressway / Uduaghan Had Health Challenges / Rauf Aregbesola Condemns Child Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.