Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. (8663 Views)

DSS Are Rascals; Fayose Storms Aso Villa, Clashes With Buhari... / Rascals In Govt: Jonathan A Drunk Fisherman -tinubu ! / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by madamoringo(f): 9:14am On Apr 30, 2015
WilyWily12:
Yorubas are now completely rejected people, i am happy.

See how the typical and average ibo man thinks! Hatred for the same Yorubas ibos are dying to move to their region? How can you hate Yorubas but cry when one of their Obas suggest you be lagoonized so you can escape the people you have rejected and hate? This the life and thoughts of the ibo because their loss of the civil war has imposed a permanent loss of self-esteem and imposition of inferiority complex, vendetta and confusion on them.

In other to mask their helpless situation, they boast about everything but just like the conceited empty dummy who instigates a fight with vainglorious boasting only to be beat down in the first minute of the fight with a Total Knockout, so is the Ibo!

Today they are begging the same Yorubas they hate to stay in Yorubaland! They are begging for appointment and political positions. Meanwhile after Buhari perhaps in 2019 or 2023, VP Prof. Osinbajo will be in for the next 8 years and then back to the Middle Belt (NC) for another 16 years. At the rate ibos are going, they will never be president again in Nigeria. Don't even bother to tell me you don't care for Nigeria presidency since you want your own BeastaFra country but your not wanting it is a face-saving excuse because the Jukuns, Idoma, Igala, Awori, Egun, Gwari, Edo, etc will all be president before the Ibo. Assuming Nigeria has 250 tribes, multiply that by 8 years = 2000 years before Ibos chance will be considered, and yet it might not be guaranteed. This might not happen if they change and recognize that they will never be president in Nigeria if they keep seeing other Nigerians, the West and North as enemies!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 9:25am On Apr 30, 2015
Jk210:

Hmm I'm now baffled o

The hatred Igbo's have for Yoruba's is mindboggling to the extent it's been passed down from generation to generation. Or is it just an internet thing?

I'm beginning to wonder if there's another reason other than the civil war. I mean you don't find them expending this much hatred against Hausa's who were proponents and major actors in the war

It is because some Igbos think the Yorubas owe them some blind and automatic loyalty as per "southern solidarity". Yet when the Yorubas play politics of pragmatism, which means we must build bridges and inspect what all sides have to offer, some are terribly upset we have not supported them blindly and myopically as they are always prone to doing for anything/anyone they are connected with.

This is why they can be shouting "betrayal" at the SW over the 2015 election when any reasonable person will agree that they are merely talking out of a sense of prejudice, hate and unreasonable 1diocy. When GEJ was deemed "transformation" in 2011 the Yorubas voted for him and he won five out of the six SW States because the region loves the concept of trying to support those they think will deliver good governance.

Fast forward 4 years in which GEJ has totally destroyed Nigeria and singled out the Yorubas for ridicule and tacitly endorsed their ethnic derision from his SS and SE minions. Is it then not an entirely unreasonable mind that will not understand that the Yorubas are fully justified rejecting Jonathan? They want us to always automatically and myopically join them in fighting the North and denying "born to rule" of power yet they will never understand that the Yorubas have more on their mind than the blind, vengeful and unending hatred of others. We think of the development of Nigeria and our region. We think of the dignity and pride of Nigeria and we think of what is best for the common man. That is what drove the choice we made for the 2015 election even if some will never understand this because they always want to make war and not love/peace.

Today they are the ones mainly to be found wishing failure on APC and GMB never mind that they will be the main victims of misrule as is the case for all of us with PDP 16 years misrule that affected everyone and did not spare those who did not vote PDP. It is a shame Nigeria has so many enemies within as it just means our journey to progress and prosperity will take longer than it needs to. When a people cannot even wait graciously for a leader to be sworn in, to see what said leader can do, and must wish him failure then you know the 'human capital' endowment of Nigeria is regrettably not what it should be.

4 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by OoduaVanguard: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2015
This bile and hatred exhibited in this thread by the Flatt heads against the Yorubas clearly show that their hatred for us runs deep and didn't start as a result of GEJ's recent loss. Consequently, I have resolved to hit then back, fire-for-fire, from hereon, and dedicate myself to the noble goal if ridding every single one of them that holds us in contempt from Yorubaland, so help me God. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Jk210(f): 9:41am On Apr 30, 2015
Double post

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by QuotaSystem: 9:46am On Apr 30, 2015
It's about time the civility and excessive latitude the hateful Igbos enjoy on this forum despite their unceasing shenanigans is stopped. This moniker is dedicated to constantly and diligently exposing their emptiness, hatefulness, naivety and utter stupidity in our national affairs. It's an empirical challenge figuring out how a dynamic set of humans could be so consumed by vindictive hatred to not notice they are sinking in several waters at the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by OoduaVanguard: 9:48am On Apr 30, 2015
My hope and prayer is that they get their Biafra soonest, so that we can rest and finally hear word from their toxic bunch. Their cowardly lot will avoid this thread like the Bubonic plague coz all their postulations against us post-2011 have failed to materialize. They ain't seen nothing yet.
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by khamas19: 9:50am On Apr 30, 2015
Gbawe:

Hope some can now see politics is about permanent interest and not permanenf enemies. Those who shouted for the SW to be "punished" plus openly and shamelessly insisted GEJ must work for the SE and SS alone are the ones quickest to make demands on Buhari today despite not supporting him at all. I have never seen this sort of shameless hypocrisy anywhere before. We warned them GEJ, their messiah, must build bridges and carry all along, especially as he won 5 out of 6 SW states, yet commonsense is not so common among people who are first driven by a lust for vengeance, against others, above everything else. Today GEJ , the ethnic messiah of some, is gone and will be forgotten soon.

..thank you for.digging this thread out. I always knew there was still some use for nairaland even if it had become the watering hole for the worst our society has to offer...those people.... nairaland is a living document and an attestation!!!..for posterity's sake
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Jk210(f): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2015
Gbawe:

It is because some Igbos think the Yorubas owe them some blind and automatic loyalty as per "southern solidarity". Yet when the Yorubas play politics of pragmatism, which means we must build bridges and inspect what all sides have to offer, some are terribly upset we have not supported them blindly and myopically as they are always prone to doing for anything/anyone they are connected with.

This is why they can be shouting "betrayal" at the SW over the 2015 election when any reasonable person will agree that they are merely talking out of a sense of prejudice, hate and unreasonable 1diocy. When GEJ was deemed "transformation" in 2011 the Yorubas voted for him and he won five out of the six SW States because the region loves the concept of trying to support those they think will deliver good governance.

Fast forward 4 years in which GEJ has totally destroyed Nigeria and singled out the Yorubas for ridicule and tacitly endorsed their ethnic derision from his SS and SE minions. Is it then not an entirely unreasonable mind that will not understand that the Yorubas are fully justified rejecting Jonathan? They want us to always automatically and myopically join them in fighting the North and denying "born to rule" of power yet they will never understand that the Yorubas have more on their mind than the blind, vengeful and unending hatred of others. We think of the development of Nigeria and our region. We think of the dignity and pride of Nigeria and we think of what is best for the common man. That is what drove the choice we made for the 2015 election even if some will never understand this because they always want to make war and not love/peace.

Today they are the ones mainly to be found wishing failure on APC and GMB never mind that they will be the main victims of misrule as is the case for all of us with PDP 16 years misrule that affected everyone and did not spare those who did not vote PDP. It is a shame Nigeria has so many enemies within as it just means our journey to progress and prosperity will take longer than it needs to. When a people cannot even wait graciously for a leader to be sworn in, to see what said leader can do, and must wish him failure then you know the 'human capital' endowment of Nigeria is regrettably not what it should be.

Okay but I only see them creating more problems for themselves if they keep at this ethnic and hatred politicking.

This would only serve to polarize them from other ethnic groups

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 30, 2015
madamoringo:

[s]See how the typical and average ibo man thinks! Hatred for the same Yorubas ibos are dying to move to their region? How can you hate Yorubas but cry when one of their Obas suggest you be lagoonized so you can escape the people you have rejected and hate? This the life and thoughts of the ibo because their loss of the civil war has imposed a permanent loss of self-esteem and imposition of inferiority complex, vendetta and confusion on them.

In other to mask their helpless situation, they boast about everything but just like the conceited empty dummy who instigates a fight with vainglorious boasting only to be beat down in the first minute of the fight with a Total Knockout, so is the Ibo!

Today they are begging the same Yorubas they hate to stay in Yorubaland! They are begging for appointment and political positions. Meanwhile after Buhari perhaps in 2019 or 2023, VP Prof. Osinbajo will be in for the next 8 years and then back to the Middle Belt (NC) for another 16 years. At the rate ibos are going, they will never be president again in Nigeria. Don't even bother to tell me you don't care for Nigeria presidency since you want your own BeastaFra country but your not wanting it is a face-saving excuse because the Jukuns, Idoma, Igala, Awori, Egun, Gwari, Edo, etc will all be president before the Ibo. Assuming Nigeria has 250 tribes, multiply that by 8 years = 2000 years before Ibos chance will be considered, and yet it might not be guaranteed. This might not happen if they change and recognize that they will never be president in Nigeria if they keep seeing other Nigerians, the West and North as enemies![/s]
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 30, 2015
Who dug up a thread that was created in 2011?
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by khamas19: 10:02am On Apr 30, 2015
...why are you striking out his comments ...is he lying?..if you are suing for peace like u've claimed, u had best swallow the truth in its whole bitter entirety.....and entreat ur lost brothers to do the same....

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by superstar1(m): 10:05am On Apr 30, 2015
OoduaVanguard:
This bile and hatred exhibited in this thread by the Flatt heads against the Yorubas clearly show that their hatred for us runs deep and didn't start as a result of GEJ's recent loss. Consequently, I have resolved to hit then back, fire-for-fire, from hereon, and dedicate myself to the noble goal if ridding every single one of them that holds us in contempt from Yorubaland, so help me God. cheesy

I have been on NL since 2006. I did not join this madness until 2011, after watching for 2 good years how those bastards were saying rubbish about us.

I finally took the decision you are just taking in late 2011 and I have no regret whatsoever.

They have learnt to calm down on NL to a large extent.

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 10:10am On Apr 30, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Who dug up a thread that was created in 2011?

I did. Any problem with that? This is a thread I participated in where I urged some to leave aside bitter, hateful and vendetta-driven politics. It is very pertinent and entirely in order today to 'resurrect' this thread that shows the hypocritical outlook of some people who always operate with a mindset clouded by hatred for others. It is deplorable some openly justified their call for the Yorubas, who voted for GEJ and made him President, to be "punished" in 2011 while they who showed Buhari and the APC nothing but disdain and almost 100% electoral rejection are now at the forefront of making demands.

It is important to highlight the historical behaviour of some posters because the manner those people embrace wholesale revisionism to be accusing the Yorubas of wrongdoing today is nauseating given that their old posts are still here which damn them as vendetta-driven and irredeemable haters and hypocrites.

You too, if such is in your character, can take lessons from how the Yorubas behaved which is very distinct from the tantrum-centred behaviour of your kinsmen today, after GEJ's loss, simply because they fail to understand that politics is always about permanent interest and not permanent friends or enemies. The message is simple. If you are a decent person then you will see that all that has transpired means the only alternative you are left with is to tell some of your folks to stop politics of hate, "chop sand" vendetta and bitterness. When the shoe is now on the other foot we can all see that the Yorubas are not advocating for anyone to be "punished" or "starved". We merely want all Nigeria and the SW to make progress under Buhari and Osinbajo. it would be nice if others put their hatred aside to key into this also. I don't know why Nigerians have to make the simple concept of politics delivering socio-economic progress a retrogressive obsession with focusing on the past.

4 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 10:30am On Apr 30, 2015
khamas19:
...why are you striking out his comments ...is he lying?..if you are suing for peace like u've claimed, u had best swallow the truth in its whole bitter entirety.....and entreat ur lost brothers to do the same....

Exactly what I told him above. No one is lying here and good Igbos, who want a new and progressive way forward, will be ashamed by the ungracious and vindictive 2011 conduct of their kinsmen on this thread shortly after GEJ became President. They could not even wait to begin clannishly claiming GEJ as an SE/SS President only who must "punish" and "starve" the SW. Sadly, GEJ listened to them and they have now ruined him and his legacy today.

It is high time some see and accept that politics of ethno-religious hatred, "Chop sand" vendetta and bitterness will never get anyone far. GEJ keyed into this and took so many Nigerians for a ride. Today what has GEJ done/delivered for the SE or even his own native SS? Yar Adua did more for the SS than GEJ and his "sons of the soil" looters (Orubebe, Allison-Madueke et al) did. Is it not time for every Nigerian who wants progress for our nation to confront the truth and face what matters?
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 10:39am On Apr 30, 2015
hakanai:
I am beginning to see that without doubt some people local and international are at work trying to set people apart in this country.Why is it that not a news comes out that a tribe is not made a vilian,marginalised or something to spite them against others.I am tired of the kind of people we have in this country.full of hate and supporting evil always against other people in one form or the otther without regards for humanity.Is it because we are in the same country or because some people have some hidden motive for revenge.

My brother, we are all tired of it but we thank God Buhari won so that, hopefully, a new, productive, united and nation-building way of doing things can now be put in place to rid our nation of the immense damage GEJ has done. I have always said GEJ was a very dangerous President and I stand vindicated today because GEJ fed into the fears, bias and historical hatred/resentment Nigerians had for each other to feather his political nest.

He divided Nigerians and set them against each other when he should be father to all. Let us hope we never see his kind again because the genocide in Rwanda is very much a possibility under selfish and callous leaders like GEJ who only know how to bring out the darkness in man rather than seek to draw out what is good, decent and productive in their citizens for the betterment of society. Buhari will be a far, far better President than any the PDP has given Nigeria since 1999. Of that I am sure.

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by coolzeal(m): 10:50am On Apr 30, 2015
madamoringo:

See how the typical and average ibo man thinks! Hatred for the same Yorubas ibos are dying to move to their region? How can you hate Yorubas but cry when one of their Obas suggest you be lagoonized so you can escape the people you have rejected and hate? This the life and thoughts of the ibo because their loss of the civil war has imposed a permanent loss of self-esteem and imposition of inferiority complex, vendetta and confusion on them.

Today they are begging the same Yorubas they hate to stay in Yorubaland! They are begging for appointment and political positions. Meanwhile after Buhari perhaps in 2019 or 2023, VP Prof. Osinbajo will be in for the next 8 years and then back to the Middle Belt (NC) for another 16 years. At the rate ibos are going, they will never be president again in Nigeria. Don't even bother to tell me you don't care for Nigeria presidency since you want your own BeastaFra country but your not wanting it is a face-saving excuse because the Jukuns, Idoma, Igala, Awori, Egun, Gwari, Edo, etc will all be president before the Ibo. Assuming Nigeria has 250 tribes, multiply that by 8 years = 2000 years before Ibos chance will be considered, and yet it might not be guaranteed. This might not happen if they change and recognize that they will never be president in Nigeria if they keep seeing other Nigerians, the West and North as enemies!
The Yoruba's return the hatred too, so it's a win win for both tribes. Madam Na "Igbo" not "Ibo".
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by CyberWolf: 10:51am On Apr 30, 2015
Yorubas enjoy now grin grin..It's your time. But reasoning like that of hopeless madamoringo up there who thinks things will always happen in her favor is why we call yorubas .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by CyberWolf: 10:56am On Apr 30, 2015
Meanwhile, the trade which was a lie just to tarnish the image of GEJ then was started by a Yoruba, probably Gbawe with a fake moniker(that's why he exhumed the thread just to continue from where he stopped..Anuofia angry)..You didn't ask the source of the news then,but you swallowed it hook,line and sinker and Seun of all people allowed it to remain in his archive..Is the thread not violating one of the rules of NL?
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by superstar1(m): 11:00am On Apr 30, 2015
Gbawe:

I did. Any problem with that? This is a thread I participated in where I urged some to leave aside bitter, hateful and vendetta-driven politics. It is very pertinent and entirely in order today to 'resurrect' this thread that shows the hypocritical outlook of some people who always operate with a mindset clouded by hatred for others. It is deplorable some openly justified their call for the Yorubas, who voted for GEJ and made him President, to be "punished" in 2011 while they who showed Buhari and the APC nothing but disdain and almost 100% electoral rejection are now at the forefront of making demands.

It is important to highlight the historical behaviour of some posters because the manner those people embrace wholesale revisionism to be accusing the Yorubas of wrongdoing today is nauseating given that their old posts are still here which damn them as vendetta-driven and irredeemable haters and hypocrites.

You too, if such is in your character, can take lessons from how the Yorubas behaved which is very distinct from the tantrum-centred behaviour of your kinsmen today, after GEJ's loss, simply because they fail to understand that politics is always about permanent interest and not permanent friends or enemies. The message is simple. If you are a decent person then you will see that all that has transpired means the only alternative you are left with is to tell some of your folks to stop politics of hate, "chop sand" vendetta and bitterness. When the shoe is now on the other foot we can all see that the Yorubas are not advocating for anyone to be "punished" or "starved". We merely want all Nigeria and the SW to make progress under Buhari and Osinbajo. it would be nice if others put their hatred aside to key into this also. I don't know why Nigerians have to make the simple concept of politics delivering socio-economic progress a retrogressive obsession with focusing on the past.

I still cannot understand the logic being their orgasm in 2011, after we voted for GEJ. We were the ones that spearheaded his becoming a president from VP, when Yar Adua was in a comatose state.

The same sets of.id1ots are.now the one shouting Buhari must be the president of all. Yes, that is what we want from Buhari. What audacity do they have to even say such?

Shameless people. The best they can ever do in their lives is either to be giving lame ultimatum or beating their chests and threatening fire and brimstone that will never come.

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 11:04am On Apr 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
Yorubas enjoy now grin grin..It's your time. But reasoning like that of hopeless madamoringo up there who thinks things will always happen in her favor is why we call yorubas .... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

There is nothing like "it's your time" for most Yoruba people. We are not wired like that even if your are personally. It is simply Nigeria's time to make progress under a disciplined, ascetic, pro-people and genuinely caring leader. I.e the sort we need badly yet the PDP has failed to give us since 1999. It is you, because of your 'them against us' mindset, who must always make everything about ethnicity and "our time".

People like you are so predictable. Even on this thread I earlier mentioned your "our time" mentality which you now rush in to confirm. You simply have no capacity for learning lessons that can make you get along better with other and build bridges instead of always looking for "our time" politics you assume will help you get vengeance against others. Buhari is not President to the SW and the North. He is President of the SE, SS and all corners of Nigeria. Only a foolish or myopic Yoruba will therefore see the GMB/Osinbajo tenure as "our time" rather than understand that this is a time for reconciliation and a time all good Nigerians can come together and support the first genuinely pro-people President we have had since 1999 to go on and transform our nation for the better.

I know and this is why I resurrected this thread. I want some hypocrites running around the forum shouting "Nigeria must break up" and "lower Niger SE/SS union" to confront their own duplicitous utterances, indecency, hypocrisy and sheer hatefulness against others. There was no talk of "break up" or "lower Nigeri union" in 2011 as this thread confirms. Then it was all about "na owa time". "We have our SE/SS President in place and must punish and starve the Yorubas".

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by CyberWolf: 11:08am On Apr 30, 2015
If it's not your time,what is the need of digging out this thread if not to mock Igbos which your people are already doing here?
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by CyberWolf: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2015
Gbawe:

There is nothing like "it's your time" for most Yoruba people. We are not wired like that even if your are personally. It is simply Nigeria's time to make progress under a disciplined, ascetic, pro-people and genuinely caring leader. I.e the sort we need badly yet the PDP has failed to give us since 1999. It is you, because of your 'them against us' mindset, who must always make everything about ethnicity and "our time".
If it's not your time,what is the need of digging out this thread if not to mock Igbos which your people are already doing here?...I don't create nor like commenting on ethinic biased thread but for the fact that you of all people went and dig out this kind of thread created way back in 2011 is...I just smh for you..
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by CyberWolf: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2015
Gbawe:

People like you are so predictable. Even on this thread I earlier mentioned your "our time" mentality which you now rush in to confirm. You simply have no capacity for learning lessons that can make you get along better with other and build bridges instead of always looking for "our time" politics you assume will help you get vengeance against others. Buhari is not President to the SW and the North. He is President of the SE, SS and all corners of Nigeria. Only a foolish r myopic Yoruba will therefore see the GMB/Osinbajo tenure as "our time" rather than understand that this is a time for reconciliation and a time all good Nigerians can come together and support the first genuinely pro-people President we have had since 1999 to go on and transform our nation for the better.

Reconciliation by digging out old tribal thread just to spite at your perceived enemies?..Reconciliation by mocking the Igbos which your fellow yorubas are already doing here?....Why not create a fresh reconciliation thread if you are sincere with what you are saying?...Rather you went and dig out an old hateful tribal thread just for the hostilities to continue angry angry....Continue..
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 11:30am On Apr 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
If it's not your time,what is the need of digging out this thread if not to mock Igbos which your people are already doing here?...I don't create nor like commenting on ethinic biased thread but for the fact that you of all people went and dig out this kind of thread created way back in 2011 is...I just smh for you..

If you see it as "mocking Igbos" then this shows I am correct when I say many of you are unable to learn any positive lessons from any situation because of deep-rooted hatred for others and your egocentric ways. Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of the Yorubas in 2011? They had just given Jonathan 5 out of 6 SW States to make him President only to be reading that we must be "punished" and "starved". Why should anyone advocate for the "punishment" of the Yorubas if not the "chop sand" obsession of some of your kinsmen against us? Did we not play our part to make GEJ President?

It is therefore very pertinent, because I am Yoruba and a victim of the blind hatred of some of your kinsmen towards my ethic group, to show what we put up with so that such is on record when some of your revisionist kinsmen ,who ran amok spreading the message of "punishing" and marginalizing the Yorubas, start playing innocent "they hate and marginalise us" victims today as has begun already on Nairaland with the many whining threads we are seeing. Overall, I did not resurrect this message to mock Igbos but sentimental Igbos are free to see it that way. I don't give a toss. Yet sensible Igbos will understand the point which is that there is no future in politics of hatred, bitterness and "chop sand" vendetta. If you remain obsessed with playing politics that way then be ready for others to say "I told you so" while while entirely at liberty to debunk any of your revisionist attempt to play victim since it is now crystal clear some of your folks are happy to dish out to others what they say the entire Nigeria is conspiring to carry out against Igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by CyberWolf: 11:41am On Apr 30, 2015
Gbawe:

If you see it as "mocking Igbos" then this shows I am correct when I say many of you are unable to learn any positive lessons from any situation because of deep-rooted hatred for others and your egocentric ways. Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of the Yorubas in 2011? They had just given Jonathan 5 out of 6 SW States to make him President only to be reading that we must be "punished" and "starved". Why should anyone advocate for the "punishment" of the Yorubas if not the "chop sand" obsession of some of your kinsmen against us? Did we not play our part to make GEJ President?

It is therefore very pertinent, because I am Yoruba and a victim of the blind hatred of some of your kinsmen towards my ethic group, to show what we put up with so that such is on record when some of your revisionist kinsmen ,who ran amok spreading the message of "punishing" and marginalizing the Yorubas, start playing innocent "they hate and marginalise us" victims today as has begun already on Nairaland with the many whining threads we are seeing. Overall, I did not resurrect this message to mock Igbos but sentimental Igbos are free to see it that way. I don't give a toss. Yet sensible Igbos will understand the point which is that there is no future in politics of hatred, bitterness and "chop sand" vendetta. If you remain obsessed with playing politics that way then be ready for others to say "I told you so" while while entirely at liberty to debunk any of your revisionist attempt to play victim since it is now crystal clear some of your folks are happy to dish out to others what they say the entire Nigeria is conspiring to carry out against Igbos.
When I say mocking Igbos, I say that based on the comments made by your fellow Yorubas on this thread this morning..Bur you chose to ignore that but rather based your argument on your assumption of what I'm thinking...I have no other words to tell you other than to continue...
Moreover, the thread was just a rumor conceited by a Yoruba guy and also, some notable GEJ supporter then like Beaf condemned the thread in it's entirety, but you chose to ignor that just to achieve your political supremacy..Continue..
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by otr1(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2015
Omo see hatred! shocked
GEJ won 5 out of 6 states in the SW in 2011 and these Ibo guys wanted him to punish them( he actually did)...these same people will now want to dictate to Buhari even when they showed their hatred for him and APC at the polls?
This thread should be a point of reference against the demands of the Ibos.

Imagine if the APC should do to the SE and the SS what the foöl I quoted below suggested GEJ did(which he regretably did)?
EzeUche2:

I support punishing the SW POLITICALLY.

To the victor go the spoils.
This is what you people always do, but cry marginalization when it is returned.

Isn't it ok that the winner should take it all now?

Thank God you people want this Government to fail, but please, we don't want to hear your cries if it fails only in SE and SS regions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Ttalk: 1:10pm On Apr 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
When I say mocking Igbos, I say that based on the comments made by your fellow Yorubas on this thread this morning..Bur you chose to ignore that but rather based your argument on your assumption of what I'm thinking...I have no other words to tell you other than to continue...
Moreover, the thread was just a rumor conceited by a Yoruba guy and also, some notable GEJ supporter then like Beaf condemned the thread in it's entirety, but you chose to ignor that just to achieve your political supremacy..Continue..

The purpose of this thread does not in anyway revive to mock nor to condemn Igbo but to clearly guide some irresponsible ones who continue to swim in the water of hatred, jealousy and blatant disdain for Yoruba.

How will you feel as a Yorubaman having "just given Jonathan 5 out of 6 SW States to make him President only to be reading that we must be "punished" and "starved". Why should anyone advocate for the "punishment" of the Yorubas if not the "chop sand" obsession of some of your kinsmen against us? Did we not play our part to make GEJ President?"

Rather than swallow their pride having taken the most regrettable political decision of their lives, and key into the era of hope that is expected to transform our lives for better they have resorted to creating divisive thread of hate with the aim of recruiting gullible people from the SE/SE to fulfill their egocentric proclivity. If you are objective like Gbawe has rightly said the responsibility lies on you to debunk their lies and join all well meaning Nigerians in uniting the divided country which GEJ's government is mostly responsible for

3 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by CyberWolf: 3:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ttalk:

The purpose of this thread does not in anyway revive to mock nor to condemn Igbo but to clearly guide some irresponsible ones who continue to swim in the water of hatred, jealousy and blatant disdain for Yoruba.

How will you feel as a Yorubaman having "just given Jonathan 5 out of 6 SW States to make him President only to be reading that we must be "punished" and "starved". Why should anyone advocate for the "punishment" of the Yorubas if not the "chop sand" obsession of some of your kinsmen against us? Did we not play our part to make GEJ President?"

Rather than swallow their pride having taken the most regrettable political decision of their lives, and key into the era of hope that is expected to transform our lives for better they have resorted to creating divisive thread of hate with the aim of recruiting gullible people from the SE/SE to fulfill their egocentric proclivity. If you are objective like Gbawe has rightly said the responsibility lies on you to debunk their lies and join all well meaning Nigerians in uniting the divided country which GEJ's government is mostly responsible for
but we all condemned this thread then and moreover, the OP of this thread is just a rumor concocted by a Yoruba guy which never happened. Sensible Igbos condemned the misguided ones then and the thread died. Why digging out the thread now? Anyway....
Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by ba7man(m): 3:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
Going by the 2011 logic of the Igbo folks on this forum, would it be right if Yorubas start advocating that Buhari should "Punish" the South east??

2 Likes

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Ttalk: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
CyberWolf:
but we all condemned this thread then and moreover, the OP of this thread is just a rumor concocted by a Yoruba guy which never happened. Sensible Igbos condemned the misguided ones then and the thread died. Why digging out the thread now? Anyway....

Noted bro, now we should all rise up above ethnic politics and help in our little way to rescue this country from the political elites who cut accross all ethnicity rather than start instigating one region against another like one outcast who has shifted from being neutral to a political opposition in Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by CyberWolf: 4:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ttalk:

Noted bro, now we should all rise up above ethnic politics and help in our little way to rescue this country from the political elites who cut accross all ethnicity rather than start instigating one region against another like one outcast who has shifted from being neutral to a political opposition in Nairaland
True talk bro...A better Nigeria is all we want,that's why everybody must pray and support Buhari to ensure he succeeds whether PDP or APC..

1 Like

Re: Plans Revealed On How North And South Plan To Punish South Western Rascals. by Gbawe: 4:19pm On Apr 30, 2015
CyberWolf:

Please stop digging a bigger hole for yourself. Speak for yourself but don't attempt to do so for your offensive and braggart kinsmen whose post are still here in black and white. Is what is written below "condemnation" to you? You just cannot accept that many of your kinsmen are hateful and love causing offence. Why won't they be reminded of their offensive ways which always target others - especially the Yorubas. Look at the chap below insinuating the East will become Japan while insinuating that the "rascals" are in trouble. Is the East now Japan and has the SW turned into Afghanistan courtesy of being sidelined by GEJ as your kinsmen arrogantly demanded? Speak for yourself alone. You may well be decent and not part of any agenda of vendetta against others but you are coming off arrogant trying to tell Yorubas, the victims and target of this unrequited hate, they mock the Igbos resurrecting this thread. What are the chap below and others "condemning" ? If you are to be honest with yourself, are they not the ones mocking others and thus deserving at least to be called out for their puerile ways and malevolent wishes for the SW? Has any of their malevolent prediction for the Yorubas come to pass?

dempeople:
@ OP

You meant the Rascals? I heard it too. Infact I heard FG plans to shut down the ports in the west for compulsory maintenance spanning 5years. cool

The drama has started in earnest. Stay tuned.

The East is about to morph into a new Japan.

Osha, Nnewi, Aba, Igweocha, Asaba, Awka, Enugu, Umuahia, Abakaliki, Owerri, Warri, Ughelli,  . . . . . . . .  cool

[size=3pt]So much for political sagacity.
[/size]

gokuu:
I dey laff o, why are the SW pple, so jittery, even if they decide to secede, it'll be impossible with the SS/SE & north against them, no international comm will come to their rescue becos they have no oil or anything of interest, they have minimal reps in the army due to their profound lazyness, all they do is sue pple to court like falana & make noise like areaboys which will be irrelevant in a battlezone. As for those talking about HQ's in lagos, the multinational oil firms HQ's are in the SE/SS, mnly the 'paper-work' offices are in lagos, as for the banks they are after money and will move to the region where money is. Many also fail to realise SE people are in firm control of major lagos markets such as alaba, idumota, ladipo, trade-fair, auto-parts & co. While yoribas mostly sell pepper & other mundane things that are of no economic relevance, so if SE pple are absent, lagos will crumble as fashola will tax-out the pepper sellers in a second. Lagos allocation will drastically reduce becos they get what they currently get becos of population and without finance, no maintenance of existing infastructure and all will crumble, u'll then see SW become a ghost town, even awo will rise 4rm his tomb to cry. NB:i will be willing to hire gbawe & seanet02 as poo packers in a psychiatric hospital (at least they wont be able to betray more pple there)!

kasiem:
Yorubas are too indolent to be deprived of any federal project. Majority of them live on gov'ts salary and the hardly survive as private individuals, that's why it'll amount to suicidal mission to create unemployment by diverting existing ventures to other areas. So, i'd rather the gov't found a better way of handling this issue to eschew increasing indigency and suicides among the pathetic yorubas. The east(ss&se) can still survive as they've been surviving without gov't ventures

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top Boko Haram Leader Arrested In Maiduguri / Police Arrest Suspected Mastermind Of Lagos Robberies, Kidnappings / Nasarawa Impeachment: Lawmakers Directs Chief Judge To Set Up panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.