Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (79107 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by slimghost(m): 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
[quote author=Officialgarri post=101692135]I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

But trust our emotional social media CIA, they sold us many pathetic stories and made me to almost begin to sympathize with the murderer.
One unknown blog even said he had over 50 shallow graves in his yard.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by abokimallam: 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

But trust our emotional social media CIA, they sold us many pathetic stories and made me to almost begin to sympathize with the murderer.
I think you were there as witness to believe what the murderer is saying. I suspect you are a member of the syndicate he was feeding with human parts. I suspect you are working behind the scene to free him later.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by UgegbeIgbo14(f): 6:36pm On May 14, 2021
They should give this murderers and their evil associate to the public na, Na jungle justice fit these cow dungs.
.The papa resemble the bingo wey they like chop.

Rip Hinny, ur blood is really strong.

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Commotfornigeri: 6:37pm On May 14, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Seems this guy is truly innocent and the whole thing was just an accident. Social media and fake news sef

Innocent how?

He attempted to rape her, she just played along while looking for an opportunity to escape.

He should have let her go when he noticed she wanted to bolt, instead he killed her.

And you call him innocent? you sick gan.

12 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by kennyamusan(m): 6:37pm On May 14, 2021
His shirt says it all ....meanwhile ,this is not the end if the story but the begiinning . what's the update with the places that Hudeyin mentioned ? How are they linked to the murder ? The names that were called ?so journalist present were not allowed to ask questions ? Why parade him when Hundeyin rubbished Akapbio ?So many questions yet no answer
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by maiquel: 6:37pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

I saw the chat somewhere on twitter where another girl rejected the same offer.

You lie! There's no such thing on twitter.
I suppose curse you, but I'll let it slide.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BF69BF: 6:38pm On May 14, 2021
If you believe this, I have a semidetached duplex for you in Lekki for only N3,000

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by postnobill705(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2021
Scripted rubbish. This is what you were asked to say. How about other people in the shallow grave?? How will you lure someone with a fake interview and then reveal to her that is fake and then propose sex and she agreed and when you want to bring CD she hit you Asian hear yourself man I pray the worst befall you and you ring of killers. Spittssssssss.

11 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Blakpot: 6:38pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

So he stood there watched the girl pick up a stabilizer, he saw her and continued fiddling with the condom, then she lifted it above her head and hit him on his forehead. On his forehead gan? Where are the bruises? Where is the cut?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Strongbest(m): 6:38pm On May 14, 2021
I don't believe this guy one bit!

We all saw the shallow Graves and pictures of female shoes, clothes and lots of notebooks and textbooks around and inside the uncompleted building.

This must have been what they told the guy to say to the public to make him look like alone killer.

For some of you saying you believe this his version of the story, you need to have your heads examined.

This guy as young as he is, has been luring innocent ladies and taking advantage of them by telling them such smart lies and you are here believing his version of the story.

Just look at the guy, look at his face; he still looks very fresh and untouched. Definitely, no true confession from him yet.

Please, take a good look at this guy's face while talking, plenty lies writen all over his arranged and written confession.

I am so disappointed in some of the comments I read here today. I thought Naira landers are very smart guys but they proved me wrong today.

Probably, his reverse psychology got y'all.

I've every reason not to believe this idit 100%.

-He threaten to rape a married woman after a failed attempt to scam her.

-Ignoramus saying they believe him should please tell us the use of the containers of chemicals found in the building.

- Please tell us why he's just being paraded, someone that committed crime of this magnitude?
Yahoo boys are arrested and paraded immediately and we all know that Nigeria police like showoff.

11 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by phorget(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
Issokay.
Just hope they won't release this dude into the public sha.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by ceejay10(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
No need sending him to jail. Let the firing squad waste the motherfucker.

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by charixel: 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
priceaction:
They even have customised shirts for their group. If you don't understand, it's just mean "the murder squad" may be for easy identification among them but our mumu police force lack intelligence investigation to confuse him to open up what those tag line mean.
Don't be surprised they thought him what he has to say to defend himself.
Up until now, they never tell us the connections between the house the lady was likely murdered and those books, shoes, shallow graves and many strange things.
Zero intelligence.....
Hundred percent confusion. That's definition of our investigating squad.
Then who is the second suspect sitting close to him and his role in this? Did he talk of that?

And see the stupid questions our journalist were asking? Someone dem supposed tier slap and bite hard grin grin grin

You are very correct.

Those are rehearsed confession.

Mark my word. The case is a good as dead and in future if country is still lead by dis same set of leaders, he is a potential governor of a state

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Subzero047: 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
baseb:
Just imagine the shame he has brought upon his family. Loser.

His family are his accomplices, I repeat this guy is not a rapist but an organ harvester

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:39pm On May 14, 2021
See his shirt writing

ahh real psycho killer

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by venabili: 6:40pm On May 14, 2021
This is not well cooked now.
1. How many people will agree to working on a farm where they keep hard drugs especially when you havent met the person offering you the job?
2. And how many ladies after being scammed for such a trip will agree to having sex before going Unto which level now..
3. The other Blessing lady did not mention hard drugs. Given that its not something one confess to, she would have at least said the offer wasnt ok and rejected it. Or na everyone dey accept offer for hard drug farm from an unknown caller?

Its a cheap attempt to malign the character of the deceased.

10 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:40pm On May 14, 2021
He is not remorseful, just see how casual and care free he is acting

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by FatherCHRISTMAS: 6:40pm On May 14, 2021
Strange
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by anselm791(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
if his version of the story is true that means he has raped other girls that got away alive.

This is why rape victims should not be shamed. The girls he raped in the past probably tbought of the stigma that will follow them if they came out to expose him that's why they kept silent. Imagine if one of them had come to speak out on nairaland, she will be called ashawo, accused of going to meet the guy for hookup, told to stop telling lies to destroy an innocent man's reputation, blablabla.

Infact the day Hiny's death was reported on nairaland, the mods had to hide a lot of posts on front page that called her an ashawo and other stupid insults.

You can't blame Nairaland for the stereotype that ashewos has already caused.
And if nobody is speaking out now, it's simply because that cant speak anymore.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2021
thats true

priceaction:
They even have customised shirts for their group. If you don't understand, it's just mean "the murder squad" may be for easy identification among them but our mumu police force lack intelligence investigation to confuse him to open up what those tag line mean.
Up until now, they never tell us the connections between the house the lady was likely murdered and those books, shoes, shallow graves and many strange things.
Zero intelligence.....
Then who is the second suspect sitting close to him and his role in this? Did he talk of that?

And see the stupid questions our journalist were asking? Someone dem supposed tier slap and bite hard grin grin grin
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by phabulous88(m): 6:41pm On May 14, 2021
Debzempire:
This guy is lying....so this is the hogwash they've been prepping him for...

My thoughts exactly. The guy is yarning gibberish!

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by tnerro1(m): 6:42pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

Really, first you said she agreed to have sex with you( just like that, with no financial compensation involved)

She said ok let’s use comdon, you brought the condom and she started fighting you( really)

She wanted to escape, you stopped her from escaping.( why)

So when you guys were discussing how to have sex in a cool manner, she was busy sending voice note to her sister screaming for help abi?
He is lying, his story doesn’t add up

11 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by yeyebrity: 6:42pm On May 14, 2021
What did I just read? That niggar is still being pampered in detention. See him looking robust and relaxed. They gave him a script to read and he is interpreting it well enough. The Nigerian Police are blatantly shameless. If it were some ordinary criminal you will see him looking pretty banged up due to severe beatings and punishment. But see how well fed this bastard looks. This case is as good as dead. Nigeria, I hail thee!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by cosse(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

lol...looks accurate of what you tot in your head. That it corroboretes with what you 'tot' it in ur head i suppose validates it.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by TheStakeHolder(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2021
generalwo:
..... Bros did you see the so called shallow Graves? They were more like holes dug to plant yam.... They can hardly fit a dead puppy talkless of a dead adult human......
The matter tired me oo. They said the guy confessed that he pours acid on corpses to decompose faster in the 50 shallow graves...

Anyway the important thing be say dem nab the bastard...

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 6:43pm On May 14, 2021
That guy is dangerous, he is not remorseful, So free and casual, like its a walk in the park.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by AfonjaConehead: 6:44pm On May 14, 2021
Saphiere right now there grin

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by DashDolls(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2021
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Richy4(m): 6:44pm On May 14, 2021
So who was that old man in the pic

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Adola1(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2021
priceaction:
Zero intelligence.....

His Father.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by overdrive(m): 6:45pm On May 14, 2021
Richy4:
So who was that old man in the pic

I follow you ask?

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by yahmohy27: 6:45pm On May 14, 2021
Six30:

The intents and purposes from the onset were all evil. Luring her under the guise of employment says it all. I can't believe whatever this guy says.
thankyou

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.