Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,664 members, 7,816,706 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (79109 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by jattopeter(m): 6:37am On May 15, 2021
After watching the press release , I feel for the young lady that lost her life.
What I can deduced from the interview are:
1.The story doest make sense to me , it's very absurd and doesn't look real. There are so many questions left to be answered.
2. Did u saw the confidence in his conversation, Little or no apology who knows if the guy is working for top people or has back up.
3. Did u see how fresh the boy looks? If you are in this country and u assume all is well , you are deceiving your self. There are so many atrocities going on In the land pls be wise.
4. Look at the way the boy was answering all the question as if he was told what to say , normally he should bury his head in shame.
There are more to the story.
What a pity , the lady is late she can't come and defend her self but I know the story doesn't make sense to me.
For how long shall we continue in sin that the grace May abid? God forbid!

My condolences goes to the family.

My final summation to the general public , please we all have to wise up , there are alot of evils going on in the land, every body want to be rich at all costs. Please my people be wise ,
we all need to be more vigilant more than before. The fear of God is no longer in the heart of people that's how people can go any extra mile to do evil with out a rethink.

Please, we all need to more vigilant like never before , the world , human is no longer as it used to be before. May God deliver us from evil. God bless you all.
Mr P loves you all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:37am On May 15, 2021
Missyajoke:

@uduak akpan that's his nairaland forum
May God have mercy on him jare cause left to me he chose to do contrary to the will of God.

No wonder his friends here are seeing logic with him. Many of them reason like he does. See them all over the place believing him.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:41am On May 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

That guy is just rettarded.
Demented, too.

The fellow in the seat is apparently a nairalsnder. What if that guy is one of his friends?

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by jattopeter(m): 6:42am On May 15, 2021
annyz:

They waited till her burial to conceal all evidences whether she was actually hit with stabilizer that caused her bleeding to death.

No further verification could be made on the corpse anymore.

The murderer is just voicing out a written script.

No be Nigeria Police?

Independent investigators should be hired ASAP to unravel any hidden motives.

Good morning.
The way this people think we are all daft like them is an insult to us the wise one.No wonder the Western world doesn't take us serious at all.
I was ashamed of what he was saying.
Was he not supposed to be questioned , after that conduct a proper check on the victim's corpse before the burial. There is what they are hidden that I my self doesn't know.
May God deliver us from evil.
All I know is any evil done to a man is a seed sown, u will definitely reap it.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Missyajoke(f): 6:48am On May 15, 2021
livingchrist:
Although, I search for this name I didnt see his post or any of his mentions, I dont think that is his real moniker.
From all indication this guy is lying, he is probably covering up for some big guys.
He sold himself to work evil, therefore he will recieve the just recompense of it, but my prayer is that he is lead to christ.

Uduakakpan type it together on the nairaland search and you will see it.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by annyz: 6:51am On May 15, 2021
jattopeter:

Good morning.
The way this people think we are all daft like them is an insult to us the wise one.No wonder the Western world doesn't take us serious at all.
I was ashamed of what he was saying.
Was he not supposed to be questioned , after that conduct a proper check on the victim's corpse before the burial. There is what they are hidden that I my self doesn't know.
May God deliver us from evil.
All I know is any evil done to a man is a seed sown, u will definitely reap it.

That's why the authority ensured that she was buried first to ensure every allegation from the murderer could not be verified.

The spirit of the innocent girl will hunt them till death.

There is law of Karma you know?
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by jidxin(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2021
Officialgarri:
I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

But trust our emotional social media CIA, they sold us many pathetic stories and made me to almost begin to sympathize with the murderer.
One unknown blog even said he had over 50 shallow graves in his yard.
you are so gullible, how on earth will you just believe what he said just like that
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by jattopeter(m): 7:17am On May 15, 2021
annyz:

That's why the authority ensured that she was buried first to ensure every allegation from the murderer could not be verified.

The spirit of the innocent girl will hunt them till death.

There is law of Karma you know?

Yes , law of Kama exist. From my previous post I stated it , evil done to a man is just like a seed sown , u will definitely reap it. I used to tell people , becareful of the evil , injustice u support today , you might not be victim today but you don't know tomorrow holds.You might not be a victim , your people might. Case study is what's happening in our country now.
Like I said , I don't know what they are trying to hide from us.
Nemesis awiats them.
I have never had time to follow the case , it was the video that drew my attention to the case and I don't need to do more research on the case because I know this is Nigeria anything is possible.
With the confidence in him , the way he speaks I gave up on the issue.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by SeaTrade(m): 7:19am On May 15, 2021
pocohantas:

There is nothing I agreed to. Definitely not any comment of yours, definitely not his. That was just me explaining what could have possibly played out, if at all his narration is anything to go with.

You would be amazed at the kind of humans in our midst. grin grin
Stick yo the point,whether you agree to any of my points or not means nothing to me.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by wink2015(m): 7:29am On May 15, 2021
EVEN HIS T-SHIRT SAYS IT ALL.

The mudder squad.

A popular says goes like this "Every day for the thief, one day for the owner"

Now that he has been caught he risked death sentence.

He could face the hanged man after the normal court processes.

STAY AWAY FROM CRIMES.

CRIME NO DEY PAY !
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 7:39am On May 15, 2021
Dude is not even stuttering with words or afraid. He sounds so confident and innocent...
Nawa oh, i don't even know what to believe again.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by granely(f): 8:05am On May 15, 2021
I wonder why there's no bruises on his body, unlike what we do see on criminals body, no torture, nothing nothing, if na to say na person wey steal #100, they don beat am tire
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Eclement(m): 8:57am On May 15, 2021
Officialgarri:
I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

But trust our emotional social media CIA, they sold us many pathetic stories and made me to almost begin to sympathize with the murderer.

You chose to ignore the many pathetic stories of the "emotional social media CIA" but embraced his own version of the story.

In other words, if he had told you to come and get a lucrative job after his release (if there'd be such), you'd have gone for it, yeah? Or, better still, if your sister told you about a rendezvous with him, you'd have told her to go with a sparkling smile on your face..

Well, it's not a surprise, You're just like Ini who trusted her supposed employer, but trust me, if Ini were to come back alive, she wouldn't have trusted this statement, but you're still believing his side of the story.

And in whichever side of the story you chose to believe, I hope he won't find it too difficult to believe that he's a liar and a murderer., forget about the social media CIA.

Or wait, were you playing some sarcasm here?
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by KingAlabi: 9:02am On May 15, 2021
The only part of his story I believe is that

"I killed her"
Any other thing was scripted.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by HopeLoveLife: 9:44am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

Guy talk with sense and connect the dots.

The guy wasn't spotted with a weapon knife or gun, but the girl followed him to his house. If u ask that guy well and ask him where him and the girl met u would find out it's in a fast food, they met in a fast food or public area, he told her the truth and his mind, the girl instead of getting angry that she had been played still followed him home, they were already having sex before condom issue came up.

The girls death is underserved but that might be a form of karma for both the girl and the boy, the lesson here for the girl if she survived is, learn to have self control.

While for the boy u have been playing girls try fake jobs for long ur cup don full
Shut it.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by mydivinely: 10:15am On May 15, 2021
Luring Someone as an Employer when you had no opening is a CRIME -Justice should be done
Raping her or taking Advantage of her is a CRIME-Justice should prevail
Murder is a CRIME (whether First murder or not) JUSTICE should take it's course
( The lady didn't take any weapon for that interview I guess, she was the weaker party here) LET JUSTICE PREVAIL.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by descarado: 10:39am On May 15, 2021
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by descarado: 10:40am On May 15, 2021
AngelicBeing:
Sorry jare, my hands are full, been extremely busy like a bee, regards to you, stay safe and enjoy the blessings of creation wink

Abeg don't mention Buhari again in your sentence, anything Buhari should be consigned to the dustbin of trash and nonsense angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by shoprite: 11:02am On May 15, 2021
“When she came, I told her this farm does not exist and there is a no farm like that, it was just a hoax and I told her that before she leaves, I will like to have sex with her and she agreed and she gave a condition that I should use a condom because of HIV.

“While I removed the condom, she became furious and she took the nearby stabilizer to hit me on my fore head then she hit me on my left ring finger and try to reach for the door, screaming.

“So, while I was bleeding, in a bid to stop her I used the stabilizer to hit her and when I hit her, she fell and started bleeding, and thereafter died,” he disclosed.

Your word against hers . . .she's not here to counter your claim . . .but whatever be the case, you deserve nothing less than death by hanging for being such an animal !

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by xjiggy: 11:53am On May 15, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Seems this guy is truly innocent and the whole thing was just an accident. Social media and fake news sef
Innocent of rape or murder? If u have nothing say, just read other people's comments
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Shugafree(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2021
SAD

But,@ what point did she make the voice note.

Also,his bank transactions @ least for the past 2 years should be investigated to ascertain his involvement in any shady deals and the identity of his cohorts/partners.

His charts and social media handles for @ least the past 2 years should be scrutinized for more hlnts and also the victim's to know her attitude with the opposite sex.

@ least,WE can start from there.

As @ this point,there are many loopeholes in his narration in contrast with logic and many questions begging for answers.
and rumours/public perception are not helping lnvestigation @ all

Tha above lf taken seriously can give a lead way to unraveling the truth and JUSTICE served.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by drstone1: 12:45pm On May 15, 2021
Officialgarri:

If them check you well..you and this mudda squad guy relate and get connection. So the stupid confession he was doctored to spill out seems satisfactory to you. Nigerians are far more intelligent than what you take them for. His confesses only reinforces the narrative that was espoused earlier. The more you try to hide and think to confuse the public; the more you uncover your selves and remove all doubts about what was previously known and unknown.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Exodora: 7:51pm On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

Apart from the fact that murder is involved, if that guy has a good lawyer he won't go down 100% I knew something was off when the girl that's not even a teen or a kid full 26 years graduate said she was going for interview and was told to have been killed in the guys house and room naked.

Think am, the guy might be foolish but the girl smhw is to be blamed too, I have been with girls enuf to know that this condom stuff can cause problems big problems.

How do we know he is saying the truth. The girl is not even here to tell us her own part.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by shoprite: 10:51pm On May 15, 2021
xjiggy:
Innocent of rape or murder? If u have nothing say, just read other people's comments

Bro I tire for that guy !

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by CHoccolaTE: 9:46pm On May 17, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Only hope her family could document what happened to her body. He now can make any allegations he wants to sully the case since they didn't carry out an autopsy.

If he hit her with a stabilizer and she died instantly, how did she send the voice note of screaming? The lies are appalling.

True. if she was calm and agreed to sex with him then why was she screaming in that voice note?

That boy is just an animal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.