Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (79108 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by CHoccolaTE: 6:45pm On May 14, 2021
anselm791:

You can't blame Nairaland for the stereotype that ashewos has already caused.
And if nobody is speaking out now, it's simply because that cant speak anymore.

Ashawos did not cause any stereotype. The average Nigerian man is extremely misogynistic and has borderline hatred for women. Is Nigeria the only country with ashawo? In western countries the women are worse but rape is still regarded as a serious offence.

Rape victims cannot speak because they will be ridiculed and told to shut up. Just look at that baba ijesha case.

Tufiakwa, very disgusting country.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by colestephan86: 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyaSOAm_ejY
No time for stories , someone should just stab this guy in his heart, make he go marry the girl for grave

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Kingk47: 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
OlayemiAshraf:
""his first murder"" ?.... What about the other bodies they found in that compound ,
Where did you read other bodies. They said shallow graves
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by naijaman2225(m): 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
priceaction:
They even have customised shirts for their group. If you don't understand, it's just mean "the murder squad" may be for easy identification among them but our mumu police force lack intelligence investigation to confuse him to open up what those tag line mean.
Don't be surprised they thought him what he has to say to defend himself.
Up until now, they never tell us the connections between the house the lady was likely murdered and those books, shoes, shallow graves and many strange things.
Zero intelligence.....
Hundred percent confusion. That's definition of our investigating squad.
Then who is the second suspect sitting close to him and his role in this? Did he talk of that?

And see the stupid questions our journalist were asking? Someone dem supposed tier slap and bite hard grin grin grin

POLICE NOR MUMU. D WHOLE THING IS JUST A CHARADE.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Debzempire(f): 6:46pm On May 14, 2021
phabulous88:

My thoughts exactly. The guy is yarning gibberish!

The journalists sef are asking stupid questions...
How will a girl agree to sleep yhu with after lying to her about a job offer....this is the most ridiculous thing I've heard...

What's the rubbish about condom or no condom...

Why is the guy looking fresh...and even has the liberty of talking at his own pace.... nobody don gbaya akanti..

Omoh

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by rottennaija(m): 6:47pm On May 14, 2021
priceaction:
They even have customised shirts for their group. If you don't understand, it's just mean "the murder squad" may be for easy identification among them but our mumu police force lack intelligence investigation to confuse him to open up what those tag line mean.
Don't be surprised they thought him what he has to say to defend himself.
Up until now, they never tell us the connections between the house the lady was likely murdered and those books, shoes, shallow graves and many strange things.
Zero intelligence.....
Hundred percent confusion. That's definition of our investigating squad.
Then who is the second suspect sitting close to him and his role in this? Did he talk of that?

And see the stupid questions our journalist were asking? Someone dem supposed tier slap and bite hard grin grin grin

It's not zero intelligence. It's big cover up plan
They guys is going to take the fall while everything else is swept under the carpet.

4 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by venabili: 6:47pm On May 14, 2021
yeyebrity:
What did I just read? That niggar is still being pampered in detention. See him looking robust and relaxed. They gave him a script to read and he is interpreting it well enough. This case is as good as dead. Nigeria, I hail thee!

Na true o. They havent given him the usual culprit treatment o. Still got a nice shirt on. Face not swollen, no welt or sign of brutality?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Subzero047: 6:48pm On May 14, 2021
Richy4:
So who was that old man in the pic

His father

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by AntiAPC2023(f): 6:48pm On May 14, 2021
sammirano:
Stablizer don turn tissue anyone can just pick .
as in eh

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Starz825(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2021
thorpido:
It's a big lie.She did not consent to have sex with you.You tried to rape her and while she struggled,you maimed her.

Anuofia
The guy na fool...he wants us to believe that?....
Someone who came that far for a job will suddenly change her mind to agreeing to have sex with a liar and a deceiver who deceived her on the basis of a job offer which turned out to be fake as hell..na that wan alone go first vex the girl say the job no dey u still come wan have forceful sex...she go surely fight (cos the girl sef dey claim iron lady)...it's in the middle of this struggle that he killed the girl with the stabilizer or whatever.

4 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Slymonster(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2021
No remorse. The guy does rape and murder for sport. The lies there is too much for me to believe any. You have sex and decide to remove the condom and she started screaming. SMH very irritating story full of lies.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 6:48pm On May 14, 2021
Nothing he says is true. Except he killed her in cold blood. Dumbass

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by AntiAPC2023(f): 6:48pm On May 14, 2021
SeriouslySense:
This Liar, the only part i believe, is where he said he used stabilizer to hit her head, the rest was very convenient, did anyone hear the way she was screaming on the whatsapp message, its was like she was trying to flee, and there was no escape route

What she saw or the state of what was happening scared her.

how do I get access to the voice note plssssssss?
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by obembet(f): 6:48pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

No doubt that his intent was evil. He obviously had no job to offer but preying on the most desperate ones.
How could you accept to work on a farm of drugs if truly you understand the implications of what you are getting into?

I saw the chat somewhere on twitter where another girl rejected the same offer.

U are a suspect, I think u know the guy and u will help police to answer some questions

10 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 6:48pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

But trust our emotional social media CIA, they sold us many pathetic stories and made me to almost begin to sympathize with the murderer.
One unknown blog even said he had over 50 shallow graves in his yard.
Thought in your head? As you no get brain, why won't you reason like a dolt. Why can't you just say you're in support of what the guy did, ewu.

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 6:49pm On May 14, 2021
Slymonster:
No remorse. The guy does rape and murder for sport. The lies there is too much for me to believe any. You have sex and decide to remove the condom and she started screaming. SMH very irritating story full of lies.
he’s trying to paint it like she was a willing participant. Arrogant bastard

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by delpee(f): 6:49pm On May 14, 2021
I don't believe his story. Pity Iniubong is dead and can't testify. cry

3 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:49pm On May 14, 2021
One Guy asked are you in love with the girl

Werey ni ye

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by cococandy(f): 6:50pm On May 14, 2021
Subzero047:
This guy is part of an organ harvesting gang, this is all lies to exonerate his accomplices
thank you

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Cuterboy(m): 6:50pm On May 14, 2021
The funeral of Iniubong Umoren, the job seeker who was recently raped and killed in Akwa Ibom, is currently holding in the state. The same day this morrafuckha is being paraded.
https://nsyjo.com/photos-from-the-funeral-of-iniubong-umoren/

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by rajiedreez: 6:50pm On May 14, 2021
Nigeria journalists ehn, no intelligent or constructive questions at all. Its clearing that he's been well prepared for the interview and no one is asking him any leading questions

4 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by simplesearch: 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
Irredeemably non-sense narrative, he's been probably tutored to play along telling bogus lies like this even if senseless to save his life.
Thought he confirmed earlier selling those human parts to politicians and false Prophets, so how come this is the first murder case?

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by dawizzy200(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
Simple as ABC.
thorpido:
It's a big lie.She did not consent to have sex with you.You tried to rape her and while she struggled,you maimed her.

Anuofia

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Subzero047: 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
It seems his accomplices are even in this thread

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by donbenie(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

But trust our emotional social media CIA, they sold us many pathetic stories and made me to almost begin to sympathize with the murderer.
Shut up angry

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Dearlord(m): 6:51pm On May 14, 2021
thorpido:

Anuofia

Go back and read again.
He stated that too, as the girl played him to use condom that shows that girl wanted to escape by buying time to escape but was unsuccessful and the Murderer got back to her on time to finish her
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by omonzusi10(f): 6:52pm On May 14, 2021
That's if he is saying the truth, since the victim is already dead.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by bigcee(m): 6:52pm On May 14, 2021
FuckThaMod:
Seems this guy is truly innocent and the whole thing was just an accident. Social media and fake news sef
Mumu

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by tit(f): 6:52pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

You must be one of the organ harvesting gang.
Hundeyin will investigate you.

5 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by chukwuibuipob: 6:52pm On May 14, 2021
angry Boil water in giant pot and boil the baztard

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by CodeTemplar: 6:52pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

I want to just jump to say you are very stupid but on a second thought, you could be working the the same powerful idiots the killer is working for so no surprises.
@topic, he has clearly been coached to say this, this is to reduce his punishment to the barest minimum. This is a popular cover up story pattern with criminals around the world. They know the victim isn't around to defend herself anymore so they claim it was consensual sex turned violent and that she attacked first to put the perpetrator in a position of defence. Anyone who watches forensic files would have recognized the story pattern fast.

9 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by pocohantas(f): 6:53pm On May 14, 2021
Debzempire:

The journalists sef are asking stupid questions...
How will a girl agree to sleep yhu with after lying to her about a job offer....this is the most ridiculous thing I've heard...

What's the rubbish about condom or no condom...

Why is the guy looking fresh...and even has the liberty of talking at his own pace.... nobody don gbaya akanti..

Omoh

It is possible, but under duress. He was definitely armed, maybe a knife or gun. The victim tells him to calm down, we would have the sex, but you have to use protection. Maybe he decided to go grab the protection and she makes for the door. He overpowers her and takes it from there till he kills her.

That is a more plausible scenario.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles. / Stanbic IBTC Bank Fresh Graduate Trainee Programme 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.