Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,574 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (79106 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:08am On May 15, 2021
Exodora:

What difference does it make murder is murder
Apart from the fact that murder is involved, if that guy has a good lawyer he won't go down 100% I knew something was off when the girl that's not even a teen or a kid full 26 years graduate said she was going for interview and was told to have been killed in the guys house and room naked.

Think am, the guy might be foolish but the girl smhw is to be blamed too, I have been with girls enuf to know that this condom stuff can cause problems big problems.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:09am On May 15, 2021
chatinent:
I smell lies.

I think he tried to rape her, but when she tried to resist, he killed her.

It could still have been consensual

I blame both of them.

Why'd she follow him to his house cos of desperation? She could also have obliged to do anything! I can't vouch for a desperate sb.

The court of public opinion will troll me now because she is deceased. I don't mince words either.

It is a lesson for every desperate person to learn.

BTW..
My anger has officially been transferred to that senseless reporter who asked if they were in love.

Such a disgrace of reporters we breed!

If you believe it could've been consensual, why are you angry at the reporter asking if they were in love? You are both saying the same disgraceful thing.

You even go ahead to say that you blame both of them. That killer could've been masquerading on this here forum, where people think like him.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:16am On May 15, 2021
HopeLoveLife:

Nairalanders, this is a faceless forum! Officialgarri could be another killer! Trust me, no one with a well functioning brain and mind will believe that nonsense Uduak said unless that person is doing same dirty job and all those who liked his comments are likely criminals too. This is a faceless forum guys, don’t trust anyone!

Officialgarri so you believe that the poor girl would have lifted heavy stabilizer with one hand while lying down and hit the serial killer on his head ? All because he removed his codon? Honestly I’m 90% sure you are a criminal and you lose my respect today.
Guy talk with sense and connect the dots.

The guy wasn't spotted with a weapon knife or gun, but the girl followed him to his house. If u ask that guy well and ask him where him and the girl met u would find out it's in a fast food, they met in a fast food or public area, he told her the truth and his mind, the girl instead of getting angry that she had been played still followed him home, they were already having sex before condom issue came up.

The girls death is underserved but that might be a form of karma for both the girl and the boy, the lesson here for the girl if she survived is, learn to have self control.

While for the boy u have been playing girls try fake jobs for long ur cup don full

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:18am On May 15, 2021
Even if she agreed to have sex with you, you're still a murderer and a deceptive rapist.....she probably agreed to it because you threatened her and locked the house, then there was a struggle which she hit you with an object in which you went blank for a while.... reports say that she called a friend of hers screaming for help...it must have been around this time you recovered and killed her because she has called a friend to report the rape and knowing that you'd surely most likely be prosecuted for rape and attempted murder if she goes out alive....now you're going to be charged for rape and second degree homicide....the least you'd be getting is life imprisonment but since the rumors of you being highly connected you'd probably get parole in a few years time...... thanks to our fvcked up justice system. I really hope justice happens and you rot in jail.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:19am On May 15, 2021
chatinent:
I smell lies.

I think he tried to rape her, but when she tried to resist, he killed her.

It could still have been consensual.

I blame both of them.

Why'd she follow him to his house cos of desperation? She could also have obliged to do anything! I can't vouch for a desperate sb.

The court of public opinion will troll me now because she is deceased. I don't mince words either.

It is a lesson for every desperate person to learn.

BTW..
My anger has officially been transferred to that senseless reporter who asked if they were in love.

Such a disgrace of reporters we breed!
A girl that goes to an interview, without knife or gun or any form of coercing ended up in a guys room, the worst e get people u go see fear say it's possible. That girl is 26 this small boy convinced her to follow him to his house and went all the way to his room and y are saying he raped her.

What is the relationship between an interview, and a guys room?
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:25am On May 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:
Even if she agreed to have sex with you, you're still a murderer and a deceptive rapist.....she probably agreed to it because you threatened her and locked the house, then there was a struggle which she hit you with an object in which you went blank for a while.... reports say that she called a friend of hers screaming for help...it must have been around this time you recovered and killed her because she has called a friend to report the rape and knowing that you'd surely most likely be prosecuted for rape and attempted murder if she goes out alive....now you're going to be charged for rape and second degree homicide....the least you'd be getting is life imprisonment but since the rumors of you being highly connected you'd probably get parole in a few years time...... thanks to our fvcked up justice system. I really hope justice happens and you rot in jail.
Guy calm down and think all parties are guilty here, it's just that one ended up dead.

No where in all the interrogation was it said that he used a gun or knife on her, then how did he manage to convince a 26 years old woman to get into his room?

The story kind of sounds true smhw.

The guy could have hit the girl with the stabilizer, then when the girl started bleeding with the panic in the house she called he friend. The mumu boy could have just ignored her at that moment cause he thought he had gotten his revenge by hitting her the stabilizer she hit him with and ignored her while she bled.

Only for him to go back and she had bled to death. Panic erupts papa come house son is crying that he has killed a girl, papa out of foolishness try to cover for his son by burrying the body.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:30am On May 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

If you believe it could've been consensual, why are you angry at the reporter asking if they were in love? You are both saying the same disgraceful thing.

You even go ahead to say that you blame both of them. That killer could've been masquerading on this here forum, where people think like him.
26 years old woman that's a graduate that is exposed on social media enuf to be an influencer on twitter, would go to a job interview organized by this boy then he tells her the truth, naturally a girl who knows her stuff would get angry and leave, instead she still had time to continue discussing with him enuf to follow him to his house and room without being forced with any weapons or by any other party. And u said she was forced?

At this state the boy dae do u think he has anything to gain by lieing?

Twitter and social media narratives was that she was raped by the boy this friend Eden from Twitter, his father and his cousin before being killed, I told them this story doesn't add up immediately they term u a rape apologist.

If u know how angry women can get when u are having sex with them and u take off the condom especially when u are not there boy friend, go ashawo house, even as ashawo cast reach if u try am u fit bleed before that encounter go end
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:31am On May 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

From the first post on the thread, you can see he's appealing to the subset of men who believe ijesha is innocent.

If you read that post, you will know that most men once they hear about sex are incapable of judging a matter right.

He's trying to make a case that it wasn't intentional murder (first degree) but unintentional murder that happened as a result of the situation at that point in time....... it's most likely his lawyer that cooked up this story for him(another reason why lawyers are evil), it's a strong argument that would help him in court... he'd likely avoid getting the death sentence but life in prison with an option of parole.....10-20 years tops when everyone's forgotten about the whole saga he'd be granted parole be sent back into society to continue in his deeds.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:36am On May 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

He's trying to make a case that it wasn't intentional murder (first degree) but unintentional murder that happened as a result of the situation at that point in time....... it's most likely his lawyer that cooked up this story for him(another reason why lawyers are evil), it's a strong argument that would help him in court... he'd likely avoid getting the death sentence but life in prison with an option of parole.....10-20 years tops when everyone's forgotten about the whole saga he'd be granted parole be sent back into society to continue in his deeds.
The story sounds true smhw if u decide to analyze it.

How did the girl end up in his house without being coerced by a weapon or by people. Just she and him alone she followed him all the way from the failed interview to not just his house his room for that matter. Think am
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:41am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

Guy calm down and think all parties are guilty here, it's just that one ended up dead.

No where in all the interrogation was it said that he used a gun or knife on her, then how did he manage to convince a 26 years old woman to get into his room?

The story kind of sounds true smhw.

The guy could have hit the girl with the stabilizer, then when the girl started bleeding with the panic in the house she called he friend. The mumu boy could have just ignored her at that moment cause he thought he had gotten his revenge by hitting her the stabilizer she hit him with and ignored her while she bled.

Only for him to go back and she had bled to death. Panic erupts papa come house son is crying that he has killed a girl, papa out of foolishness try to cover for his son by burrying the body.

I think you should actually chill and stop trying to defend a criminal.

Firstly, anyone that understands women knows that they can be quite ignorant and naive.....he likely must have decieved her into coming to his house, once she got there he tried raping her......all this is not even important and just silly...... what's important is that he's a killer, deciever and possibly a rapist.....either the girl is also to blame is out of the question cus she's already dead and can't tell her own side of the story..... I'd suggest you stop acting silly trying to stylishly defend a murderer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:43am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

26 years old woman that's a graduate that is exposed on social media enuf to be an influencer on twitter, would go to a job interview organized by this boy then he tells her the truth, naturally a girl who knows her stuff would get angry and leave, instead she still had time to continue discussing with him enuf to follow him to his house and room without being forced with any weapons or by any other party. And u said she was forced?

At this state the boy dae do u think he has anything to gain by lieing?

Twitter and social media narratives was that she was raped by the boy this friend Eden from Twitter, his father and his cousin before being killed, I told them this story doesn't add up immediately they term u a rape apologist.

If u know how angry women can get when u are having sex with them and u take off the condom especially when u are not there boy friend, go ashawo house, even as ashawo cast reach if u try am u fit bleed before that encounter go end

As earlier stated, once he mentions sex, reason will fly out of the window and men will fall back on their ashawo assumptions. He knows his game very well. He's successfully diverted attention from all the phone calls he made and his sponsors. Co-rapists and murderers will begin to see reason with him. Typical nairaland. Typical men.

You've created scenarios even he has not. You should meet him and coach him.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:46am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

The story sounds true smhw if u decide to analyze it.

How did the girl end up in his house without being coerced by a weapon or by people. Just she and him alone she followed him all the way from the failed interview to not just his house his room for that matter. Think am

The person that could have answered this your question is already dead, killed by the idiot you're trying to support... you're believing the word of a rapist and killer says alot about you, anyways like I said, it doesn't change the fact that he's a murderer and a rapist. At least he doesn't deny killing her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Six30: 5:49am On May 15, 2021
SefunmiHookups:

Don't believe nau.. who is forcing you to?
You've heard his account of things. He has admitted to killing her, but you are not satisfied. You want to believe what you want to believe. I know why.

Are you supporting the evil murderer?
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:49am On May 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

As earlier stated, once he mentions sex, reason will fly out of the window and men will fall back on their ashawo assumptions. He knows his game very well. He's successfully diverted attention from all the phone calls he made and his sponsors. Co-rapists and murderers will begin to see reason with him. Typical nairaland. Typical men.

You've created scenarios even he has not. You should meet him and coach him.
I analyze things and am not just being emotional, I gave u the most simplistic breakdown, you can't counter me but u just want to beleive what u want to beleive.

I ask u, how did a girl who went to interview end up naked in a guys room?

Without being forced with any weapon or by other parties?

Explain
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:49am On May 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

He's appealing to sentiment. You're right that they want him to get back into society, hence the stories to make him out as an innocent man raping a girl who forced him to kill her.

Who was he making the calls to? Why? He's diverting with the usual sex story. Most men can't reason once sex is allegedly a part of anything. Their brains shut down and it becomes about sex only. He has them where he wants them.

All the shoes and scattered books belong to who? And this girl just picked up a stabilizer and hit him? Like it's a broomstick? No condom on the scene, and other claims.

Anyone who believes his story needs their past checked.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Six30: 5:51am On May 15, 2021
nwachinemel:

Please stop insulting this name.
Saint Augustine is a giver.
u even have 1k to collect atm, I AM YET TO GET A BVN, and am living in 9...

Sorry sir.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 5:52am On May 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

The person that could have answered this your question is already dead, killed by the idiot you're trying to support... you're believing the word of a rapist and killer says alot about you, anyways like I said, it doesn't change the fact that he's a murderer and a rapist. At least he doesn't deny killing her.
Am not saying he should be free am just trying to give a breakdown of what really transpired.

As much as the boy is foolish the girl takes a huge portion of the blames too, the moment the interview wasn't legit anymore why not go home?

What did she go to look for in his room?

She dissapointed both her bf/fiance
And her parents all because of either sexual or material gains
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by TemmyM(f): 5:53am On May 15, 2021
Signs of many rapist or probably friends and accomplice to the Murderer, all trying to defend his lies and cover up the real fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 5:55am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

I analyze things and am not just being emotional, I gave u the most simplistic breakdown, you can't counter me but u just want to beleive what u want to beleive.

I ask u, how did a girl who went to interview end up naked in a guys room?

Without being forced with any weapon or by other parties?

Explain

You analyze sex only.

You've failed to analyze the whole case. Just the sex bit. And that's why he put it out. It's all Nigerian men will see and follow. You couldn't resist it. Even the police will forget a girl was murdered. In their minds: ashawo.

David Hundeyin is one of the few men with brains and humanity.

Daughters, sisters, cousins, nieces and wives are in trouble in a country where men only analyze sex. May predators never find them, because all he has to mention is sex and all of them will lose objectivity and try to twist everything around alleged sex.

To most men, it's her fault. Nevermind another man sat down and concocted a way to lure women into his killing trap.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:58am On May 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He's appealing to sentiment. You're right that they want him to get back into society, hence the stories to make him out as an innocent man raping a girl who forced him to kill her.

Who was he making the calls to? Why? He's diverting with the usual sex story. Most men can't reason once sex is allegedly a part of anything. Their brains shut down and it becomes about sex only. He has them where he wants them.

All the shoes and scattered books belong to who? And this girl just picked up a stabilizer and hit him? Like it's a broomstick? No condom on the scene, and other claims.

You're absolutely right.... eveything doesn't add up, he's certainly trying to divert attention and trust law enforcement to help him with that...cus I also heard that the police didn't want to release the girl's body initially......this guy is most likely a ritualist.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:00am On May 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Thank you for this.

He says he's analyzing. The culprit used the right allegations to divert. A person committed a heinous crime and rather than condemn it, it is easier to believe it was about sex and that the poor girl is to blame.

Rape apology has overwhelmed their senses. They now call it analyzing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 6:00am On May 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

I don't know what happened but am using my brain to analyze every single details, there's so much exaggeration and lies spreading around concerning this story, the boy said in his confession that he has done that to other girls he never denied being a rapist or con man.

The stabilizer story looks true, it's just that u people are all acting emotional. If this thing involved real detectives they will be willing to go tru the girls past records and lifestyle to know if the boy is saying the truth.

Go back to her friends or sibling's does the girl have history of hitting people with weapons when fighting or involved in any form of confrontation?

Ask what her temperament is like, is she the type that gets triggered so easily?

Analyze things from all views, I remember the case of johnny deep and amber heard where Amber heard abused johnny deep only for him to turn around and say he is the one who abused and assaulted him, immediately the whole media descended on johnny Depp.

Now the truth is coming out they had to bring videos from as far back as early 2000"s where she assaulted her friend in a reality tv show, went back to a guy she dated long ago and discovered she once assaulted her ex bf.

See, think and talk. Not see and talk.

That house people should do things
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Coldie(m): 6:02am On May 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

You analyze sex only.

You've failed to analyze the whole case. Just the sex bit. And that's why he put it out. It's all Nigerian men will see and follow. You couldn't resist it. Even the police will forget a girl was murdered. In their minds: ashawo.

David Hundeyin is one of the few men with brains and humanity.

Daughters, sisters, cousins, nieces and wives are in trouble in a country where men only analyze sex. May predators never find them, because all he has to mention is sex and all of them will lose objectivity and try to twist everything around alleged sex.

To most men, it's her fault. Nevermind another man sat down and concocted a way to lure women into his killing trap.

The man conocted a way to lure women into his killing trap but has had dealings with many women in same scenario yet this unorem girl is the first death and u call it luring of women into killing trap?

What are u even saying
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:03am On May 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

You're absolutely right.... eveything doesn't add up, he's certainly trying to divert attention and trust law enforcement to help him with that...cus I also heard that the police didn't want to release the girl's body initially......this guy is most likely a ritualist.

Only hope her family could document what happened to her body. He now can make any allegations he wants to sully the case since they didn't carry out an autopsy.

If he hit her with a stabilizer and she died instantly, how did she send the voice note of screaming? The lies are appalling.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:04am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

The man conocted a way to lure women into his killing trap but has had dealings with many women in same scenario yet this unorem girl is the first death and u call it luring of women into killing trap?

What are u even saying

You believe every word out of his mouth. It's the bro code. Run along.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:09am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

Am not saying he should be free am just trying to give a breakdown of what really transpired.

As much as the boy is foolish [s]the girl takes a huge portion of the blames too,[/s] the moment the interview wasn't legit anymore why not go home?

What did she go to look for in his room?

[s]She dissapointed both her bf/fiance
And her parents all because of either sexual or material gains[/s]

Typical baboon looking for ways to blame the victim....you think you sound logical but you sound like a big bum trying to divert attention from the criminal. You really a piece of shit for saying this..... kindly fvck off.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:11am On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

I don't know what happened but am using my brain to analyze every single details, there's so much exaggeration and lies spreading around concerning this story, the boy said in his confession that he has done that to other girls he never denied being a rapist or con man.

The stabilizer story looks true, it's just that u people are all acting emotional. If this thing involved real detectives they will be willing to go tru the girls past records and lifestyle to know if the boy is saying the truth.

Go back to her friends or sibling's does the girl have history of hitting people with weapons when fighting or involved in any form of confrontation?

Ask what her temperament is like, is she the type that gets triggered so easily?

Analyze things from all views, I remember the case of johnny deep and amber heard where Amber heard abused johnny deep only for him to turn around and say he is the one who abused and assaulted him, immediately the whole media descended on johnny Depp.

Now the truth is coming out they had to bring videos from as far back as early 2000"s where she assaulted her friend in a reality tv show, went back to a guy she dated long ago and discovered she once assaulted her ex bf.

See, think and talk. Not see and talk.

That house people should do things

Keep analyzing.

Don't waste any more time on the forum, contact his legal team, since you understand him perfectly well. They need you. He needs your logic.

Don't mention again with your bro-sex analyses on the words of a rapist and multiple killer. That you believe him speaks volumes about you.

Run along.

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by BRATISLAVA: 6:16am On May 15, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Typical baboon looking for ways to blame the victim....you think you sound logical but you sound like a big bum trying to divert attention from the criminal. You really a piece of shit for saying this..... kindly fvck off.

He's asking how she went to his room. Really. How do rapists and murderers get people where they want them? If she resisted, he would've dropped sweets on the floor and she would pick them until she found herself in the room?

The stupidity in that process of analysis is not surprising.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:19am On May 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Only hope her family could document what happened to her body. He now can make any allegations he wants to sully the case since they didn't carry out an autopsy.

If he hit her with a stabilizer and she died instantly, how did she send the voice note of screaming? The lies are appalling.

The shady police have already tampered with the body.....so it's must likely there won't be any evidence or thing to document by the parents...plus she was buried the same day the suspect was paraded to the media to tell his stinking lies and his fellow rapists are already trying to twist the story......if one digs deep into this case you'd find out that it's far deeper than what is on the surface.
God save us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:20am On May 15, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

He's asking how she went to his room. Really. How do rapists and murderers get people where they want them? If she resisted, he would've dropped sweets on the floor and she would pick them until she found herself in the room?

The stupidity in that process of analysis is not surprising.

That guy is just rettarded.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by livingchrist: 6:25am On May 15, 2021
Missyajoke:

@uduak akpan that's his nairaland forum
May God have mercy on him jare cause left to me he chose to do contrary to the will of God.
Although, I search for this name I didnt see his post or any of his mentions, I dont think that is his real moniker.
From all indication this guy is lying, he is probably covering up for some big guys.
He sold himself to work evil, therefore he will recieve the just recompense of it, but my prayer is that he is lead to christ.
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Mandela887(m): 6:34am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Factfinder1 post=101693599]
Nigeria can b all shades of bad,but not all cases are swept under d carpet... D 2 people u mentioned "Ph serial killer & Evans" are both sentenced to death & they both are in portharcourt prison & Max. kirikiri Prison respectively

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.