Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? (40577 Views)

Some Of The Worst Sky Scrapper, High-Rise Building Collapses In History(Photos) / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Tenant? / What Is Your Worst Experience With A Landlord Or Landlady? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by DICKstractor: 2:44pm On May 15, 2021
glosplendid:
Now this is exactly my case...Till date our relationship merged the both families....
You know, only a few are lucky to get good roommates.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by shitshappen(m): 2:48pm On May 15, 2021
JBoss25:
quarrel ke? You're soft o

You are right, our virtues will always be our weak points. I forgive easily in the past.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by ArcFresky(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2021
Had only one roommate for one year... Dude was always bringing babes. I go dey sleep for sitting room, one day mosquito finish my life, omo I enter room oohhh.... Since then if them like kiss, smooch, omo I dey d room... No shaking.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Owenmarvis(m): 2:52pm On May 15, 2021
nawaooo people dey guy i doubale for you
grossintel:
So their was this my neighbour in Port Harcourt, the guy was living with his friend and had nothing doing. My sister helped him get a job as a driver, few months later I and my sister relocated before she travelled to the US.

This guy lost his job during Covid19 lockdown and had to go back to the village where he has nothing doing. He will always call me begging me to accommodate him for a while so he can look for something doing.

I initially didn't want him to but after a while I considered, he came here and the first few weeks he was well behaved and did most of the chores and cleaning. I also provided food and beverages for him then I gave him something doing and was paying him 30k then the maddens started.

The first 30k and he invited one street prostitute he meet 3 days ago on Facebook to my house, the girl spent 3 days here and was eating my food! Couldn't even wash the dishes, before she came here this guy told me he was expecting a visitor but I never authorised him to let her spend days here. I let that one slide.

2nd salary and he used that one to travel to the village, and came back with his girlfriend. The girl came with a huge bag so I knew this was planned between them, called this guy and asked him what exactly his doing, he pleaded with me that she needed a place to stay so he asked her to come stay for a while, but bro did you tell me she's going to stay for a while? And he said he is sorry but she needs help.

I just free the guy and didn't say anything else, then my expenses shut up like Bitcoins, I couldn't even keep something in the kitchen and it will remain there. They where taking over the entire space, even my babe couldn't even watch her favourite channel because the dude was either watching football or his girl was watching something else.

I just had to find a way to discharge the guy, told him my siblings will be visiting so he needs to find a place to stay with his girlfriend, the fool left his girls big bag here, with the intention they are coming back. I just laughed because they will beg me to Waybill this bag and I won't until after 6 months.

If you see a poor man and want to help him, give am money. Don't teach him how to fish, it's very possible he will push you inside the river and you will drown.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by doneback04: 2:54pm On May 15, 2021
All my life I have stayed with Roommate but all the igbo guys I have stayed with I have never seen some wicked like the uche guy I stayed with last, even thou all my staying with him i always respected my self without having any visitors but when ever Bill come because he is not around and I paid when he comes back and noticed it's he will want to pick a fight why must I pay, maybe he was feeling I want to take the house from him. But I thank God right now because he is in shock when ever he see me right now because I have over take him.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Coldie(m): 3:34pm On May 15, 2021
emonis88:

No vex o! I just wan know the guy tribe , I am an advocate of no stereotyping , but this ur narration got me piqued.
Benin guy
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by SeekHim: 3:35pm On May 15, 2021
Repent! The kingdom of God is at hand!
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by OlayemiAshraf(m): 3:36pm On May 15, 2021
fatymore:
olorikori grin

Elenupelebe grin
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Ayoleeboy007: 3:40pm On May 15, 2021
my only problem with my roommate (Yoruba Muslim) is that he's too dirty and noisy, he wore 1 boxers through out last semester, he wakes up around 3 am to play his Arabic stuff with Bluetooth speaker, and the most annoying thing is he's found of fating very loudly very early in the morning before he prays. the best thing that can happen to you as a student is getting your own place alone.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 15, 2021
justifyme:
I cooked a well delicious draw soup! After eating I dish some and put inside freezer and left some in the pot!!! When I was coming back from work I bought two fufu hoping to do justice to d food!! Brethren when I got to d kitchen there’s no soup in d pot, I said ok let me bring out the one in d freezer, lo and behold my guy and his girl friend has eaten everything

That thing can pain

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 15, 2021
santopelele:
exactly the same with me, he will tell me he don't like cooking and won't contribute in cooking, but once I cook, he will invite all his classmates to dish and dine on my food

FATHER CHRISTMAS

I hail thee!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Tvibes001(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2021
My experience bad oh.
My roommate carry him bae come puy for house oh, I no complain. The one way make me run leave how for them be say the two get problem, the girl wan commit suicide for the room oh. She go drink poison. My guy say make I follow the girl for motor dey go hospital say him dey come....
I SURPRISE. YOU DEY BANG KPEKUS ON TOP MY HEAD ON A DAILY I NO COMPLAIN, PROBLEM DON FALL OUT YOU SAY MAKE I PUT MY HEAD.

After two days for hospital dem come back. The guy tell say the girl don ask for forgiveness say she no go do am again.
I RUN LEAVE THE TWO OF THEM.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by kriss27(m): 4:13pm On May 15, 2021
paulolee:
mine collect my year 1 bea number from my fone, toast her codedly, invite her come ous n straff her for my neighbor room..
Wetin pain me pass b say him ask d bea if she knows me, she said am from same village with her and d same banny tell me say my rommie na jus her church member.
girls eh, stella na GOD go purnish u oo
Lol.The guy na fine boy? Or he is just good with women?
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Surfacebaba: 4:39pm On May 15, 2021
hmmmm very bad experience, ooooo chaiii back den in school heey,now.am facing another bad and worst room mate again both of us are in d same ppa serving .well na God sha
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by samonak(m): 4:42pm On May 15, 2021
MejiLoyon:
I was the bad roommate. Didn't contribute in house chores or cooking. I dey drink. I dey carry woman. Dey nack baba go dey outside dey wait. When towtow don go and he enter I go dey see as he dey control him erection in vain. The lovemaking atmosphere don penetrate am.

Compensated him with one solid babe. Na there our fight end. Babe nack sense into him head. Hehehe

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by emonis88: 4:51pm On May 15, 2021
Coldie:

Benin guy
Well still what we say there r good n bad people in every tribe, He was thinking he was sharp but when u displayed that u knew what was going on he played d stingy igboman card . But he never asked himself if he was doing anything wrong. So he was aware of what he was doing.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by bluefilm: 5:01pm On May 15, 2021
nuggarito:
Never had a roomie in the uni days, Nysc days and even now. I had to be alone after a clear understanding of the human nature.

We can be friends but you should keep your distance.
grin grin

We both think alike.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by friendl: 5:03pm On May 15, 2021
This is one incident l had with my roommate in the university ,we had this big bed on the ground , my roommate brought this girl to the room and they were making out right in my presence as if l wasn't even in the room, ...this was in the night and they didn't put off the light , didn't cover themselves with bedsheets,....
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Kennyfancy(m): 5:16pm On May 15, 2021
Had bad Roommate and Good Roommate but what ever you do, don't stay with an Edo person, most especially that Esan people, don't plan or do things with them, very Bad people

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Kaypeeboss(m): 5:30pm On May 15, 2021
mespusinglez:
Let's reflect on the bad experience we've ever had with a room during ou staying with them grin

My room mate will always disappear whenever there is bill to pay, no maintenance...always buying clothes and shoes but can't bring money for us to cook a good meal...it was a terrible experience jare

Over to you guys
Drop yours

Rocktation
Farano
No roommate at all...but I had a friend who had a roommate back then in uni and both of them were bitter rivals(cult) but they had a way of preinforming each other of deadly campus hits and they both graduated eventually

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by HaykynLibra: 5:33pm On May 15, 2021
Staying in Lag and I helped him come to Lag to so he can work in a vacant place at my working place.. I accommodated him, few weeks later unknown to me he asked his other friend to come over, I just see d guy in my room.. Haba..
Sam, what are u doing here, he said my then friend invited him to come.. I was speechless.. So I accommodated two of them, feed them with my money pending the time they will be paid, these people won't still wash plate, dey will bring woman when I am not around, scatter my house, see sperm everywhere, I will do the cooking and also wash plates, I do almost everything..
These two guys were so close that, dey start talking behind my back.. Sam knew d atm card pin of diz my friend, he went ahead to withdrew his money only for the fool to be accusing me that I was the one who withdrew his money..We took the matter to babalawo.. The man said d person that withdrew d money should confess else he will be disgraced in 3days, b4 3days, d guy went ahead to steal at a military man's wife shop.. He was beaten to stupor.
They brought him home, it was then he confessed he withdrew the money.. I was just looking at them, don't knw what to do, because if I did what was on my min, people will still say I went too far.. I got a better hustle in Enugu and I left the house for them.. Never will I help anyone close again no matter how close dey are... Ingrates

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by mespusinglez(m): 5:44pm On May 15, 2021
HaykynLibra:
Staying in Lag and I helped him come to Lag to so he can work in a vacant place at my working place.. I accommodated him, few weeks later unknown to me he asked his other friend to come over, I just see d guy in my room.. Haba..
Sam, what are u doing here, he said my then friend invited him to come.. I was speechless.. So I accommodated two of them, feed them with my money pending the time they will be paid, these people won't still wash plate, dey will bring woman when I am not around, scatter my house, see sperm everywhere, I will do the cooking and also wash plates, I do almost everything..
These two guys were so close that, dey start talking behind my back.. Sam knew d atm card pin of diz my friend, he went ahead to withdrew his money only for the fool to be accusing me that I was the one who withdrew his money..We took the matter to babalawo.. The man said d person that withdrew d money should confess else he will be disgraced in 3days, b4 3days, d guy went ahead to steal at a military man's wife shop.. He was beaten to stupor.
They brought him home, it was then he confessed he withdrew the money.. I was just looking at them, don't knw what to do, because if I did what was on my min, people will still say I went too far.. I got a better hustle in Enugu and I left the house for them.. Never will I help anyone close again no matter how close dey are... Ingrates
chaiiii
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:09pm On May 15, 2021
gstelly:
I hate having roommate o, first she no bring food, I brought the whole food stuff yet she da give my food stuff out, secondly she no da gree cook and do normal work I go cook finish she go carry gangs come, na me go wash plate, sweep mop even watch bed spread, also she go da carry her boyfriend come house she no go tell me on time for night i go da look for where to sleep and lastly my brother send me last 2 weeks I was having issues with my account I decided to use hers aunty see money go spend m without my consent... This days na my bestie house i come da stay pass and werey da find punna next year I go rent my house
you de go bestie's house
you no see your fellow girl house sleep?
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:11pm On May 15, 2021
Jazzman01:
Having a roommate is like getting married. You will never know the true character of someone until you live with him/her.

During my university days, I had a nasty experience with the first roommate I had. So I took my time to study a particular guy for one year, he was very nice and caring or so I thought. After our rent elapsed, I relocated to another place with this new guy. Lo and behold, our relationship didn't last for 1 month. Infact he was worse than my previous roommate. I had to endure for the remaining 11 months! This was a guy I studied for 1 year and couldn't detect his bad sides until we lived together and he revealed it under 1 month.

After that experience, I decided never to have anything to do with roommates again. I started living alone and I was able to concentrate fully on my studies without distraction.
Tell us those things he did you never saw at first. It will be nice to know.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:14pm On May 15, 2021
shitshappen:
First week of living as roommates, Oga poured kerosene inside our pot of freshly cooked egusi soup just because of minor disagreement.
what? wonderful!
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Oshokalo: 6:24pm On May 15, 2021
Jazzman01:
Having a roommate is like getting married. You will never know the true character of someone until you live with him/her.

During my university days, I had a nasty experience with the first roommate I had. So I took my time to study a particular guy for one year, he was very nice and caring or so I thought. After our rent elapsed, I relocated to another place with this new guy. Lo and behold, our relationship didn't last for 1 month. Infact he was worse than my previous roommate. I had to endure for the remaining 11 months! This was a guy I studied for 1 year and couldn't detect his bad sides until we lived together and he revealed it under 1 month.

After that experience, I decided never to have anything to do with roommates again. I started living alone and I was able to concentrate fully on my studies without distraction.u are suppose to have like 499 likes coz u nail it
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Usihyelda(m): 6:30pm On May 15, 2021
CheedyJ:

‘We did everything together ‘.. hmmm, so una dey bath together sef
Na joke o
what are you trying to insinuate ??
Gayism right ?
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Usihyelda(m): 6:32pm On May 15, 2021
ThiagoKid:
my nigggarrrr was sharing my babe with me grin
I was just smiling...I later told him we should share the babe 50/50... Chaii we both destroy the babe destiny...and she never knew what we already know...na kuku the babe wan useless herself

I later sent her back to the streets where she actually came from
You guys no supposed to make heaven
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by MrMacinterchi1: 6:32pm On May 15, 2021
grossintel:
So their was this my neighbour in Port Harcourt, the guy was living with his friend and had nothing doing. My sister helped him get a job as a driver, few months later I and my sister relocated before she travelled to the US.

This guy lost his job during Covid19 lockdown and had to go back to the village where he has nothing doing. He will always call me begging me to accommodate him for a while so he can look for something doing.

I initially didn't want him to but after a while I considered, he came here and the first few weeks he was well behaved and did most of the chores and cleaning. I also provided food and beverages for him then I gave him something doing and was paying him 30k then the maddens started.

The first 30k and he invited one street prostitute he meet 3 days ago on Facebook to my house, the girl spent 3 days here and was eating my food! Couldn't even wash the dishes, before she came here this guy told me he was expecting a visitor but I never authorised him to let her spend days here. I let that one slide.

2nd salary and he used that one to travel to the village, and came back with his girlfriend. The girl came with a huge bag so I knew this was planned between them, called this guy and asked him what exactly his doing, he pleaded with me that she needed a place to stay so he asked her to come stay for a while, but bro did you tell me she's going to stay for a while? And he said he is sorry but she needs help.

I just free the guy and didn't say anything else, then my expenses shut up like Bitcoins, I couldn't even keep something in the kitchen and it will remain there. They where taking over the entire space, even my babe couldn't even watch her favourite channel because the dude was either watching football or his girl was watching something else.

I just had to find a way to discharge the guy, told him my siblings will be visiting so he needs to find a place to stay with his girlfriend, the fool left his girls big bag here, with the intention they are coming back. I just laughed because they will beg me to Waybill this bag and I won't until after 6 months.

If you see a poor man and want to help him, give am money. Don't teach him how to fish, it's very possible he will push you inside the river and you will drown.
you can still teach them how to fish from far.
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by baloney: 6:33pm On May 15, 2021
Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by Oshokalo: 6:34pm On May 15, 2021
LoudLord:
Last 2yrs na off for me aje lipsrsealed

I comot for Lagos go squat with my gee for ABK (Mapoly boy)I just finish my ND for Yabatech,I say make I find green pasture for ABK but na Red pasture I meet even if I dey squat with you that one no mean say na me go dey feed you now,I feed this guy for good 6months...my gee go dey tell me say him people no send am money not knowing say na data my gee dey use him money do as I dey feed,money finish for my hand ND my gee lock up on me,na so e go dey leave me behind go dey chop food for outside come house sleep....E get this woman way dey near our house,she dey sell food stuff because I be her regular customer when money dey my hand,she start to dey give me food on credit any day way I get money i go pay...Na one day our landlord come house see me dey chop coaster biscuits,ask me of my roommate I tell am say he go see his friends na so de man laugh later tell me say my friend dey mama bolu shop dey eat.omo i felt betrayed that day as in my gee way I go collect credit food and we go chop am together...na so I start to dey plan my move to Lagos back,I no tell am anything me sef kan collect foodstuff of 5k from the other woman ND I make sure say I pay 1,500 and we both chop the foodstuff finish as my move to Lagos work out fine,I tell my gee say I dey enter Lagos back and I go come back in 1weeks time na so I japa till today,na later my gee dey call me to send money for the credit food way I collect say he no like wetin I do say d woman dey embarrass am,I tell am say shebi na both of us chop the food finish ehn make he pay now...the guy no get choice than to pay as I no gree pick hin anymore....

cool cool cool cool make una no vex ohh for my lengthy words grin

Me and my gee still dey but the closeness no much
u knw wetin dey pain me for this matter ehn,u go dey do say u do am for God say nobody knows tomorrow, but dat person go dey form OT say him wise pass u

1 Like

Re: What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? by halogate: 6:38pm On May 15, 2021
friendl:
This is one incident l had with my roommate in the university ,we had this big bed on the ground , my roommate brought this girl to the room and they were making out right in my presence as if l wasn't even in the room, ...this was in the night and they didn't put off the light , didn't cover themselves with bedsheets,....
undecided undecided.. baba...na to balance well watch live porn oh
.. everybody get him own level of werey

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) / We Design All Sort Of Quality P.o.p Ceiling, Check In Here For Sample Pictures / Make Your Request And Budget Known,and I Will Get It For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.