Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,383 members, 7,815,812 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello (759 Views)

2023: Yahaya Bello Officially Declares To Run For President / 2023: Yahaya Bello Dumps Presidential Bid, Lobbies APC Leaders For VP Slot / 2023: Yahaya Adoza Bello And The Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 14, 2021
Hallucinations of the highest order.
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by joyairemiya: 9:27pm On May 14, 2021
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Valkrie: 9:30pm On May 14, 2021
nairavsdollars:
By Temidayo Akinsuyi

LAGOS – Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi state on Friday said he will accept the plea of many Nigerians, especially youths, women and the elites who have been mounting pressure on him to run for President in 2023.

Bello, who spoke on Channels Television programme, Politics Today, monitored by DAILY INDEPENDENT said those clamouring for his candidacy in the 2023 presidential election have seen that he has the capacity to fix and unite Nigerians.

He said: “Nigerians, the youths, women and all Nigerians, including very objective elites are asking me to run for president in 2023. And I believe it is high time that we look into capacity. Who can do the job? Who is going to unify this country?".

”I think they have seen something in me that they are asking me to come and unite and fix this country. My answer will be in the affirmative in few time from now. I want to urge each and everyone who are urging me to come and run to be patient.

“It is still a work in progress and by the grace of God, I am not going to disappoint you when it is time for me to give a response to that,” he said.
https://independent.ng/2023-i-wont-disappoint-nigerians-who-are-begging-me-to-run-for-president-yahaya-bello/

Ebira people of Kogi no just get one kobo sense...very uninterlligent people..very few are smart among them and they never talk or make careless statements...but all the ones shouting up and down like this Bello guy don't even know who their real father is...Ebira land is the home holding the highest bastered in this country..you can forck their women with as low as 100 naira...!!
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by rejoice4eva(m): 9:30pm On May 14, 2021
Unified agent , so Mr BUHARI is a dividing agent. I pray he leaves something for you to unify.
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by Ajibade123(m): 9:51pm On May 14, 2021
oga we didn't know you
Re: Why All Nigerians Are Begging Me To Run For President In 2023 – Yahaya Bello by MiztaPepperoni(m): 4:11am On May 15, 2021
Chaiiiiiiiiii

These politicians don see us finish sha.

See person wey never fit develop Kogi state dey yan opata

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Yoruba Nigerians JUNE 12 Protest In Washington D.C. United States / IPOB: Ibo Group Presses For Mass Murder Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu / Malami Inaugurates N3.2bn Loan Disbursements To 5,889 Kebbi Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.