Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,693 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic (4028 Views)

Is He A Useless Simp Or A Realist? / Share Ur SIMP Or Funny Dating Experience... / Simp or funny guy! His story and his babe(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by bragamycin: 10:58pm On May 14, 2021
This time keeper really waited for 4 years for a babe that might still use him to play ping pong

1 Share

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by TarOrfeeek: 11:03pm On May 14, 2021
When women fail to breast feed exclusively, they give rise to men like this.

His mother probably gave him drinking garri and groundnut after 2 weeks of birth

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Philipmighty(m): 11:07pm On May 14, 2021
That guy need to be flogged mercilessly

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by bragamycin: 11:21pm On May 14, 2021
E mean say his brain no develop fully ? But i heard the patient dog eats the fattest bone Although I can’t authoritatively tell what kind of bone awaits it
TarOrfeeek:
When women fail to breast feed exclusively, they give rise to men like this.

His mother probably gave him drinking garri and groundnut after 2 weeks of birth

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by paulolee(m): 11:31pm On May 14, 2021
chronic simp....eed pills cnt heal dis one...na surgery e need to format e brain.

5 Likes

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by stanliwise(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2021
Also I don’t think this chat is real though. Picture editing at work.

That aside, The men talking aimlessly above I am sure the can’t pin point where he was wrong.

Well he was direct but his approach were quite intrusive. What is the meaning of “I want you to be mine”?

That statement alone already put him in such place to receive a lot of shit reply.
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 14, 2021
He is a romantic simp.

Lolzzz
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Thales01: 2:54am On May 15, 2021
This is apparently one of the proud sons of the great SIMPson family.
For the dude up there who is saying he cannot pinpoint where the dude went wrong,it is obvious you don't know game.
First of all his comment about wanting to own the girl was too intrusive and flippant.He unapologetically objectified the girl and subconsciously told her that it was the only light in which he saw;A commodity to be possessed and nothing more.No decent woman deserves to be denigrated in that manner imo.
She subtly rebuffed his aggressive advance by giving him an unrealistic condition on which she would accept his proposal.In doing so,she established the frame that she would be the one calling the shots not him.
The mumu obviously bereft of social intelligence(a very unattractive trait)who was trying to prove all alpha by his intrusive approach end up showing he was a beta male(simp)in disguise by buying into her frame and subsequently giving in to her terms sheepishly.By doing so,he subserviently handed her his balls and permitted her to do anything she pleases with it.
Men like this don't deserve a pair of testicles.
#Spit

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by KingLennon(m): 4:41am On May 15, 2021
The day you realised love is a scam, you just saved yourself from stress and untimely death...

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Bossontop(m): 6:03am On May 15, 2021
See mumu!!

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by nwakibe: 6:14am On May 15, 2021
Those of you calling the guy simp. Do you think the guy has not been nakin other pussies all those years. He has just mapped out that particular pussy for nakin and wants to accomplish it.

2 Likes

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by master69(m): 6:32am On May 15, 2021
He is the Simp of the nation,,,, National simp president.
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by chiommy123(f): 7:11am On May 15, 2021
All I see is accurate date keeper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by MasonKendall(m): 7:39am On May 15, 2021
chiommy123:
All I see is accurate date keeper

3 Likes

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by chiommy123(f): 7:40am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=MasonKendall post=101707052][/quote]wetin I do you na?
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Iretii0511(m): 7:54am On May 15, 2021
chiommy123:
wetin I do you na?

Good for you�
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Telegram234(m): 8:44am On May 15, 2021
The guy is a yahoo boy now..
He just want to use her to catch cruise...
A Simp can't wait for 4 years like that without sending her "hello baby, how was your night?, "I can't do without u".
Give him a bottle of star, because on my observation, he is going to stArlize her.. cool

1 Like

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by falcon01: 10:22am On May 15, 2021
Nah.. he's just a clown grin looks exactly like What I would do if I mistakenly come across the chat.

Below is a screenshot of Me been a legendary Simp grin grin grin grin

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Ritzybeauty(f): 10:42am On May 15, 2021
You've got to be kidding me.. This isn't f****ING real.. Lol
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Luizkid(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2021
He's no simp, there are some pvssies that you just want to overcome to matter how long..
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by MasonKendall(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2021
chiommy123:
wetin I do you na?
You've been getting high on something and I liketh it not.
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by illicit(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2021
Its only DJ Cuppy that can keep me waiting like that
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by jaxxy(m): 5:43pm On May 15, 2021
And u seriously think she will be waiting for mr nice guy for that whole 4 years? I think not. undecided

How cute. Lol
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Casper21: 6:32pm On May 15, 2021
That chat and time frame isn't real jare. Moreover WhatsApp chat with someone clears if you haven't chat with the person for a long time
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by stanliwise(m): 6:39pm On May 15, 2021
Casper21:
That chat and time frame isn't real jare. Moreover WhatsApp chat with someone clears if you haven't chat with the person for a long time
Apt
Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Cholls(m): 6:42pm On May 15, 2021
Bossontop:
See mumu!!

Re: What Do We Call This Guy? Simp Or Romantic by Orire01(m): 8:49pm On May 15, 2021
Even the girl shock! grin grin

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.
Details on my signature

(1) (Reply)

New life / Caught My Wife Who Is A Pastor Daughter Naked While On Video Call With Another M / You Can Bash Me If You Like But That's The Truth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.