Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) (59610 Views)

Fire Engulfs Skyscraper In Changsha, China. No Casualty Reported / Terrifying Sandstorm Engulfs Dunhuang, China In Apocalyptic Scenes( Pix, Video) / UK Weather: London Flooding Engulfs Homes After A Month’s Rain Falls In 1hr(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:14am On May 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Do not ever dare Israel!!!!
They can never go wrong......

Modified:why r y'all black/nigeria muslim quoting me bayii??

An average Arabian is a racist and see y'all has infidels...........infact Arabian wud rather cherish dogs over yall.....

If u doubt me ask yo fellow black Muslims leaving in Middle East and North Africa......

Shouldn't that serve as an eye opener??
Or must y'all die serving and defending yo Arabian masters??

Well........ may evil veil/blindfold covering yo eyes fall off soonest sha...... cheesy

FINALLY..... BOTH RUSSIA AND USA R STRONG ALLIES TO ISRAEL JUST INCASE LEBANON AND IRAN WANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fimile joor

Bro you're right abeg
They can kiss my black for all I care

stupid people from religion of piss

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by olugabbie(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

Good so who owns the land where Israel stands today?

There was no country called Israel before May 14, 1948. Israel was declared a state on May 14, 1948. There were Jews and Muslims in Levant (current location of Israel & Palestine) before the date stated above. Both Israel & Palestine were not known as sovereign states.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:17am On May 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

How did Israel won after over 6 million of them there were wiped out?
If not for America and his allies would there be Israel today? Are they one that defeted Hitler?
There was no nation called Israel during the world war. Israel was established after the war. The people that Hitler killed are Jews not Israelis and yes the Jews were very much part of the allied troops that defeated Hitler. The Jews that Hitler said he will wipe out are still very much alive and prosperous in Germany but it was Hitler who lost and was deservedly committed suicide. The Jews are alive, Hitler and the Nazis are dead!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stayclearofme: 11:18am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

There was no nation called Israel during the world war. Israel was established after the war. The people that Hitler killed are Jews not Israelis and yes the Jews were very much part of the allied troops that defeated Hitler. The Jews that Hitler said he will wipe out are still very much alive and prosperous in Germany but it was Hitler who lost and was deservedly committed suicide. The Jews are alive, Hitler and the Nazis are dead!!
Lol... Indeed... Google is your friend. Have a nice day.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by NobleRace: 11:20am On May 15, 2021
PNomsule:
How can you reason in this flawed light, that "God respects Satan" ?

I mean, if your child enters into an agreement with a blood sucking Evil Cult �, will you go ahead and uphold it? Answer me sincerely, ofcourse God seeth your heart as you answer me also remember Luke 11:11-13 whilst you are at it.

Let me give you an illustration.

You're the king of the land, and you gave a large portion of your land to your son. The land is marked to be his forever. He isn't expected to sell it.

Now, you alone know what the land contains. There are rich deposits of minerals in there, but your son isn't aware yet. You want him to discover it himself.

There comes a merchant from a faraway land. He approached your son for the land. He came subtly with subtility, using alluring quotes and prices to get your son into a deal. Finally, your son fell for his schemes and sold the land.

What would you do to get the land back as a just king?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 11:21am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

Nearly? Guess what? Hitler lost and commuted suicide, Israel won and lives on stronger than ever.

So uncle Hitler's one life is equivalent to that of 6 million terrorists that he killed?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:22am On May 15, 2021
lexy2014:

U haven't answered d question:

"Which nation in d world do Jews trace their origin to?"
There is no one nation that all Jews come from. Their origins can be traced to several different nations.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Staphylococcus: 11:23am On May 15, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Do not ever dare Israel!!!!
They can never go wrong......

Modified:why r y'all black/nigeria muslim quoting me bayii??

An average Arabian is a racist and see y'all has infidels...........infact Arabian wud rather cherish dogs over yall.....

If u doubt me ask yo fellow black Muslims leaving in Middle East and North Africa......

Shouldn't that serve as an eye opener??
Or must y'all die serving and defending yo Arabian masters??

Well........ may evil veil/blindfold covering yo eyes fall off soonest sha...... cheesy

FINALLY..... BOTH RUSSIA AND USA R STRONG ALLIES TO ISRAEL JUST INCASE LEBANON AND IRAN WANT TO BE UNFORTUNATE..... cheesy cheesy cheesy

E fimile joor

You are a liar!

Big liar!

Arabians and Jews are fvcking racist.

They believe they are so pure that they find it hard to mingle.

What's happening in Israel now, deporting Jewish black Americans. Same with black Hebrews.

Certain you have not even associated with both. They have same mentality, religion just different.

Remove religion, they have same mentality. Superiority complex!
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:24am On May 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

So uncle Hitler's one life is equivalent to that of 6 million terrorists that he killed?
Hitler is dead, Nazi Germany is no more, the Jews are alive and successful and prospering all over the world. That's how the story ended.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Biglittlelois(f): 11:25am On May 15, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

This the beginning of this news. I don't know why Islam and violence are two inseparable things.

Tell me was the man blind that he will RAM his car into their check point? That is to show you that he did it intentional to litigate the what they have experience !

Don't dare Isreal una no go hear, small Hamas want show heaad simply because them think dying for Mohammed and Allah worth it. grin grin

Jesus don die for me cheesy cheesy

Nandor, right?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Badonasty(m): 11:27am On May 15, 2021
The way most Nigerian Christians just carry this Israel matter for head shows that they don’t know much about world politics or they’re just trying to feel among...Israel is a Jewish state...these are the same Jews that killed Jesus...Muslims even have more rights in Israel than Jews...at least Muslim have members in the Knesset which is like the Israeli parliament...Muslims are even more rated in Israel than Christians...the Christian sites in Israel are even taken care and renovated by the Vatican and other old churches not by Israel...you Nigerian Christians need to get your facts right
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:27am On May 15, 2021
stayclearofme:

https://history.state.gov/milestones/1945-1952/creation-israel
You asked for a source on the historical link of Israelis to Palestine and I gave you one and you are responding with a link that just tells the history from 1945? Go and study the history of the land of Palestine or the Palestine region, not this modern created state of palestine and you'll see that the Jews/Hebrews were on that land long before the Arab Palestinians came there.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:30am On May 15, 2021
Badonasty:
The way most Nigerian Christians just carry this Israel matter for head shows that they don’t know much about world politics or they’re just trying to feel among...Israel is a Jewish state...these are the same Jews that killed Jesus...Muslims even have more rights in Israel than Jews...at least Muslim have members in the Knesset which is like the Israeli parliament...Muslims are even more rated in Israel than Christians...the Christian sites in Israel are even taken care and renovated by the Vatican and other old churches not by Israel...you Nigerian Christians need to get your facts right
So it's until all Israelis become Christians before Christians are allowed to support them? Nonsense!!
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 11:31am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

Hitler is dead, Nazi Germany is no more, the Jews are alive and successful and prospering all over the world. That's how the story ended.

So let me ask you, among Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin, who's still alive today?

The Nazi ideology came and left, just like so many other Jewish, Muslim and Christian forms of madness but the damage has been done. Besides, the story is not over until the world ends. Something can happen to Israel in the coming years.

God bless uncle Adolf
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by lexy2014: 11:32am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

There is no one nation that all Jews come from. Their origins can be traced to several different nations.

D Jews that Hitler was persecuting in Europe, where did they originate from?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by onenaija001(m): 11:33am On May 15, 2021
Homiesjinxbank:
Let the Philistines chop their cane.. the Philistines will never have Jerusalem as their Capital...

Bomb for boom, rocket for rocket, riot for riot. But Isreal will always triumph over them.. (Iron Dom and God) Bleep the Arab Nations

You're pathetically stupid.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:37am On May 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

So let me ask you, among Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin, who's still alive today?

The Nazi ideology came and left, just like so many other Jewish, Muslim and Christian forms of madness but the damage has been done. Besides, the story is not over until the world ends. Something can happen to Israel in the coming years.

God bless uncle Adolf
All those people you mentioned died of natural causes after living an honourable life, they were buried with honours and respect by their various nations. Hitler on the other hand died a shameful death by committing suicide after he was defeated and had to flee into a bunker to hide from his tormentors. Hitler is not honoured, His name will remain dishonoured, derided, ridiculed and a by word for evil for all eternity. And the story is over, you will grow old and die and the state of Israel will still remain as strong and mighty as ever.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:38am On May 15, 2021
lexy2014:

D Jews that Hitler was persecuting in Europe, where did they originate from?
Most of the Jews he killed were German and polish Jews.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by PNomsule: 11:39am On May 15, 2021
First off, you clearly deferred answering my question only to ask me a question using an analogy that is inconsistent with the subject under discuss.

Your illustration is begging the questions:
(a) This merchant, is he evil inclined?
(b) What may be his motive to have obtained the land?
(c) What currency and documents were used in this exchange?
(d) Has there been a King who gives a part of his Kingdom together with the Power of Attorney to his son while still alive? ...

Remember that God is Omniscient so this King has to have foreknowledge of this "merchant". Answer my question and give answers to the pertinent questions itemised and I will go ahead to answer yours.

NobleRace:

Let me give you an illustration.

You're the king of the land, and you gave a large portion of your land to your son. The land is marked to be his forever. He isn't expected to sell it.

Now, you alone know what the land contains. There are rich deposits of minerals in there, but your son isn't aware yet. You want him to discover it himself.

There comes a merchant from a faraway land. He approached your son for the land. He came subtly with subtility, using alluring quotes and prices to get your son into a deal. Finally, your son fell for his schemes and sold the land.

What would you do to get the land back as a just king?

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by lexy2014: 11:41am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

Most of the Jews he killed were German and polish Jews.

I didn't ask u who they were. I asked u where did d Jews that Hitler persecuted in Europe originate from?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:42am On May 15, 2021
lexy2014:

I didn't ask u who they were. I asked u where did d Jews that Hitler persecuted in Europe originate from?
And I've answered you, They were mostly Germans and polish.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 11:46am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

All those people you mentioned died of natural causes after living an honourable life, they were buried with honours and respect by their various nations. Hitler on the other hand died a shameful death by committing suicide after he was defeated and had to flee into a bunker to hide from his tormentors. Hitler is not honoured, His name will remain dishonoured, derided, ridiculed and a by word for evil for all eternity. And the story is over, you will grow old and die and the state of Israel will still remain as strong and mighty as ever.

Honestly, you are a disgrace to anyone that has ever been to a class.

Winston Churchill was known to be a racist who believed the whites were superior to Asians, and Asians were superior to Africans. He also diverted food from Bengal farmers to feed British troops, an act that led to a famine that killed 5 million Indians.

Roosevelt is remembered for his role in the bomb against Japanese civilian cities even though Japan had only been striking military targets.

I don't even need to talk about Stalin. Every dumbo knows about his mass killings as a communist leader throughout his reign.

Besides, people like myself still see uncle Hitler as an honorable man so his legacy is not completely destroyed. Also, there's no proof as to how he died. Next! cheesy
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by lexy2014: 11:46am On May 15, 2021
vibre:
And I've answered you, They were mostly Germans and polish.

I didn't ask u who they were. Who they were is different from where they originated from. Where did they originate from? Did their ancestors that gave birth to them originate from Germany and Poland?
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by stancydg: 11:48am On May 15, 2021
dederocs:

Send me link pls. I have asked historians and searched everywhere, no footprints of it ever, only saw it in the bible.
You are a religious pawn, religion takes over common sense.

You must have been searching wrongly and dumbly too. The Egyptian mummies alone are a physical testament to the veracity of that history. Not to mention the Red Sea, Mount Sinai and other existing geographical elements dotting that history. Like the poster mentioned, if it were not true, Egyptians would have denied. They never denied having pharaohs, did they? Don't be foolish.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:48am On May 15, 2021
Coldshisha:

Adolf Hitler and Germany dared Isreal, 6 million killed in holocaust so what happened ..

Egypt enslaved Isrealites for decades what happened?!

Roman Empire killed and displaced Jews from Isreal so what happened

Just pray for peace

They didn't dare Israel. Go and read. It's within Germany. Or you read where Adolf Hitler fired rocket into Israel? NO.

The big question is!!!

HOW DID ADOLF HITLER END?

Think about it. Germany also lost the battle.

2 Likes

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Amos1423(m): 11:49am On May 15, 2021
Righteousness2:
Prayers for Israel!

You wanna know what time it is on GOD'S Prophetic Time Clock? You need to keep an eye on HIS time Piece. GOD'S Prophetic Time piece is the Nation of Israel!

When you see the Happenings right now with the Nation of Israel, you will understand that we are on the verge of a Dispensational Change.

GOD is about to put HIS Full attention back to the Nation of Israel for the Daniels 70th Week! Which is the " Time of Jacob's Trouble ". The 7 year Tribulation Period.

Folks!Time is Running out
King JESUS Christ is Coming to snatch His bride out of the Coming Calamities! What we are witnessing is nothing compared to what will happen after the RAPTURE.
We are at the Threshold of the RAPTURE!

If there was Ever a time we needed to come into a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, it is now!

Our forefathers experienced what was more than rapture during the first, cold and second world war yet America a Christian nation took advantage of it to build their country by turning the war into an economy of selling guns yet here you are preaching about rapture when your country is being turn in the flesh by people whom when they successfully penetrate your village you wouldn't have the Christianity which your are so holy about for yourself.

Don't stand up for your country, keep sitting behind the keyboard and type rubbish when the rest of the world are initiating a regovery plan.

Akab ambiak aword!
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Geenosko: 11:50am On May 15, 2021
These Hamas guys never learn.

IDF will always crush them.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by vibre: 11:51am On May 15, 2021
FoolishBoy419:

Honestly, you are a disgrace to anyone that has ever been to a class.

Winston Churchill was known to be a racist who believed the whites were superior to Asians, and Asians were superior to Africans. He also diverted food from Bengal farmers to feed British troops, an act that led to a famine that killed 5 million Indians.

Roosevelt is remembered for his role in the bomb against Japanese civilian cities even though Japan had only been striking military targets.

I don't even need to talk about Stalin. Every dumbo knows about his mass killings as a communist leader throughout his reign.

Besides, people like myself still see uncle Hitler as an honorable man so his legacy is not completely destroyed. Also, there's no proof as to how he died. Next! cheesy
Honestly you are also a disgrace to humanity. And what if some inconsequential nonentities like you decide to see Hitler as an honourable man? No one cares!! You are irrelevant in history. The history books and humanity will always remember Hitler for what he is, an evil man and a loser whose name will forever be reviled.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:51am On May 15, 2021
Valkrie:

You didnt even add Iraq. Morocco and Tunisia donating blood for their Arab brothers and giving a blank cheque to Russia to supply war equipments needed to prosecute the war to totally annihilate israel...!! After 6 days the whole Arab army capitulate and running around looking for who to mediate a cease fire...!! Yeye people...!!!

And Libya [b][/b] Libya
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by adabaraabdul: 11:52am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Bigdik70inch2 post=101706417][s]

[b]Thrash!!!

Thought u was gonna start first by talkingbout the 1965 war........where small Israel single handedly defeated all Arab countries in space of 6 days......
Egypt..
Jordan....
Iran....
Arabia...
Syria....
Algeria....
Kuwait.....

Read the Bible to understand.......not for sake of blind argument .........He(God)allowed them to suffer cos of their disobedience to him.......
didn't same Israelites ended up causing Egyptians great calamity
or did that page of yo bible tore off??
Or u just selectively blind??
Isreal lauched series of unprovoked airstrikes against the Egyptian airforce......whatever happened afterwards is damage control...the other nations had to react because they were allies....you will misleading alot of gullible people to think like ok...we (all the nations involved in the war) are going into war and boom the battle started Nd @ the end the Israelis came up the victors.

1 Like

Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by Evolution3x: 11:53am On May 15, 2021
shadeyinka:

Sentiments is preventing you from looking at history.

Who built Jerusalem?
Was it the Palestinians or the Jews?

Who is the first king of the Palestinians?
The First king of Israel was King Saul. The second king of Israel is king David. He was the one who moved the capital of Israel to Jerusalem.

The Jews were first sacked from their land by the Romans in 70AD and then the Ottoman empire. They returned back to their land in 1948 to a barren dessert land inhabited by a few Jews, Arabs and normads we call Palestinians who ALL had no government or ruler in place.

Who is the earliest king or ruler of the Palestinians?
It's noteworthy to know that the Romans renamed Israel Palestine in other to erase permanently the name Israel from existence after they were sacked in 70AD.
lol

A yoruba adage says, (to ba Fe je Ogun ki Ogun, Oni lati pa Itan ki Itan) if you want to eat bad property, you have to be able to cook up awful history.

So because Arabs are nomads, they don't have ancestral lands..
Your nomad excuse would have made sense if you are even talking about north Africa and not middle east.

All the 700bc bullshit story can be easily twisted by any ediot cos there is no record.

The one we have record for is there for all to see.. Jews are on the land grabbing quest in the middle east because they couldn't fight for their land in Europe.

Only insane person will support the blood shed they brought along with it their quest.
Re: Driver ‘rams Israeli Checkpoint’ As Deadly Violence Engulfs The West Bank( Pics) by FoolishBoy419: 11:55am On May 15, 2021
vibre:

Honestly you are also a disgrace to humanity. And what if some inconsequential nonentities like you decide to see Hitler as an honourable man? No one cares!! You are irrelevant in history. The history books and humanity will always remember Hitler for what he is, an evil man and a loser whose name will forever be reviled.

Tell me of what relevance you are to history if you are truly not the son of a prostitute grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

LA County Deputy Sheriff Fired For Having Sex While On Duty (Graphic Audio) / Vladimir Putin Allows ill Russian Teen To Film His ₦180b "Flying Mansion" Jet / Twenty Indian soldiers Die After Clash With China Along Disputed Border

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.