Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,339 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:39 AM

First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri (3464 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Electoral Bill: 81 Senators Sign To Override President Buhari / See How Amosun Gave His Thugs Sign To Boo & Attack Buhari - Twitter Users Accuse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Rotex111(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2021
makemoneywbsite:

You're obviously wrong. Praying for your enemies is what Jesus commands, NOT praying against your enemies. They are two different scenarios. What you owe your enemy is love. Love them that hate you and pray for those who despitefully use you, said Jesus.
I agree with you that Jesus said we should pray for our enemies but He didn't gave us prayer points. It is our duty to determine the prayer point. The ball is our court. Who ever wishes may play it in favour of his/her enemies.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Karleb(m): 12:27pm On May 15, 2021
I hate to call pastors daddy. Why can't I just call you pastor so so so?
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 15, 2021
I think you are right
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by lasisi69(f): 2:47pm On May 15, 2021
Valkrie:

What they feed them are trash and there is nothing spiritual there...they are only after your money...!!! Open you eyes and see...you have God DNA in you and so no external person can ever feed you spiritually...all you need spiritually to survive is inside you and never outside....!!!
how many seminar have you conducted to enlighten others or help the misled sheep... You are still at war with yourself... Heal
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Vulcanheph(m): 6:20am On May 16, 2021
sammy329:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided which study, Reno omokri is just a chronic fault finder. The man that doesn't know how to interpret the scriptures correctly, someone that doesn't know the basis of bible hermeneutics undecided undecided
Simply because he doesn't preach the way our usual Nigerian pastors preach doesn't mean he doesn't can't preach.
The man is not your regular pastor who preaches in a way to get his church to grow.
If you're someone who has studied and done a lot of research on religious facts outside the bible , you'll know what I'm talking about.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by sammy329(m): 7:36am On May 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:

Simply because he doesn't preach the way our usual Nigerian pastors preach doesn't mean he doesn't can't preach.
The man is not your regular pastor who preaches in a way to get his church to grow.
If you're someone who has studied and done a lot of research on religious facts outside the bible , you'll know what I'm talking about.
undecided undecided undecided what he is doing is not preaching, it is just fault finding.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Vulcanheph(m): 8:20am On May 16, 2021
sammy329:
undecided undecided undecided what he is doing is not preaching, it is just fault finding.
That doesn't mean what he says isn't true.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by IkalaiyeLOTO: 8:43am On May 16, 2021
Otherwise called critical thinking! undecided

sammy329:
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by nonhuman(m): 9:51am On May 16, 2021
chiommy123:
What's wrong with calling those that feed you spiritually daddy? It is a commandment from God that those who Shepherd you should be taken care by you. We all pray against our enemies.
in which Bible did you read that from
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by sammy329(m): 11:33am On May 16, 2021
Vulcanheph:

That doesn't mean what he says isn't true.
Truth or no truth, although some of it are true, we simply can't ignore the author's intention. His intention is not to correct but to create strife.
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by OscarJaden(m): 11:35am On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2 won't like this
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by Valkrie: 8:06am On May 17, 2021
lasisi69:
how many seminar have you conducted to enlighten others or help the misled sheep... You are still at war with yourself... Heal

At war with myself you say? How can you enlightened people who don't want to be enlightened...?more so the spiritual path is a very lonely part and and it's a journey of self discovery...the only thing you need is to be pointed the path...you make the journey yourself...!!
Re: First Sign To Leave A Church: By Reno Omokri by lasisi69(f): 8:12am On May 17, 2021
Valkrie:

At war with myself you say? How can you enlightened people who don't want to be enlightened...?more so the spiritual path is a very lonely part and and it's a journey of self discovery...the only thing you need is to be pointed the path...you make the journey yourself...!!
I meant by you condemning the pastors... Do you know how many people they've led to God... Spirituality is not religion !!! Religion is supposed to help people grow spiritually... Don't condemn people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Rape & Murder Case In Abuja, Warning : Graphics Pictures / Muslims Use 'Jesus Name' For Spiritual Deliverance, Prayers (Video) / 90% Of Northerners Are Not On SOCIAL Media-peter Obi Loses In North (poll)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.