Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,023 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town (19569 Views)

Kaduna Strike: Come And Arrest Me, Wabba Tells El-Rufai / Soldiers Arrest 5 Fulani Suspects With Vehicle Load Of Rifles In Abuja / Amotekun: Femi Fani-Kayode Says 'Go Ahead And Arrest Us, We Will Never Stop' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Brimstone77: 8:30am On May 15, 2021
Low budget afonja unknown gun men.. cool cool

Use them as shooting targets shocked shocked

Just one operation them don arrest all of them!

SMH!!!!

Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by ella45(m): 8:35am On May 15, 2021
Very good kill all the bastards known or unknown gun men
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by whitelightning: 8:36am On May 15, 2021
Insecurity:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/14/panic-gunmen-attack-osun-town-kill-two

Am sorry to say but this news is lacking.
A town in OSUN State without a name. and no pictures to support

the only picture am seeing there is the one they normally use to represent Boko Haram and unknown gunmen
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by netflicks(m): 8:37am On May 15, 2021
It was quick to release the names.....
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by netflicks(m): 8:38am On May 15, 2021
AiooAi:
Yoruba Haram grin

Wat is this na u wan kill person this morning . cheesy
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Nobody: 8:40am On May 15, 2021
[quote author=Quality20 post=101706946]na wah o! So those UGM operating in d east have finally arrived d west? A beg o, we here in d west are not part of biafra o

U are so stupid and useless that even when the names of the miscreants were mentioned and are seen and known as yoruba lousy bastards and u are here denying and shifting ur criminality and terrorism to other people. Very foolish u
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by DennisEche(m): 8:45am On May 15, 2021
Useless cone head idiotss, the police should kill all of them
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by EmperorTolson: 8:48am On May 15, 2021
Insecurity:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/14/panic-gunmen-attack-osun-town-kill-two
[s]Panic As Gunmen Attack Osun Town, Kill Two
Five of the hoodlums were arrested while others escaped into the bush with bullet wounds.

The Police Public Relations Officer for Osun State Police Command, Yemisi Opalola, confirmed the incident on Friday, saying five of the hoodlums were arrested while others escaped into the bush with bullet wounds.

At the time of filing this report, the real cause of the crisis could not be ascertained as residents of the town were scampering for safety.

It was gathered that armed hoodlums, numbering about 30, stormed the house of one Wakili Olayiwola and started shooting indiscriminately.

A Toyota corolla car belonging to the 42-year-old man was burnt down in the house and the hoodlums also attempted to raze down the building.

Policemen arrived at the scene on time and engaged the hoodlums in a gun duel and the policemen eventually overpowered the hoodlums.

The PPRO gave the names of the suspects as Suleiman Babatunde, Saka Taofeek, Raimi Saheed, Akinloye Quwiyu and Sadio Alatise.

The Police’s spokesperson said the hoodlums killed two persons, Rilwan Kareem and Taofeek Aje.

The PPRO said the corpses of the two persons had been deposited at a mortuary for autopsy.

Opalola told Daily Trust that one single barrelled gun, one Dane gun, 8 expended cartridges, axes, cutlasses, charms and five motorcycles were recovered from the hoodlums.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police in the state, CP Wale Olokode, has launched an investigation into the incident and assured that all the hoodlums who escaped would be apprehended and made to face the full wrath of the law.[/s]
God in his infinite mercy will punish the OP and if God is too busy for it, Satan in his undying wickedness will punish the OP.
You this useless idiot.
Guys, pls ignore this guy cos the news is fake and there's no such place as Osun town. It's only Osun state that exists and is capital is Osogbo.
Moreso, The commissioner of police in the state is Olafimihan Adeoye, Google can affirm it.

But what do this guy tends to gain from this?
I think you deserve to serve some jail term.
Oloriburuku, eni iya
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by LoudLord(m): 8:54am On May 15, 2021
GUNMEN!!!

Stay far away from my state...
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Aone4hamlat: 8:56am On May 15, 2021
Which town in osun abi the town no get name
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Weedhustler: 9:30am On May 15, 2021
AMBURSAA:
MY THIS AUDIO KILL AS YOU MENTION MAY REACH YOU

Ogun kill you!
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by KingMicky3286: 9:38am On May 15, 2021
No picture.. it's not from Biafra...

Fake news. They didn't kill even a rat.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by zcee: 9:39am On May 15, 2021
Ramanto:
Igbos spreading their stupidity. Arson is IPOB's trademark same way suidice bombing is synonymous to Boko Haram
kangaroo!!
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Echara: 10:26am On May 15, 2021
Quality20:
na wah o! So those UGM operating in d east have finally arrived d west? A beg o, we here in d west are not part of biafra o

I know you didn't read the post. Continue!
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Jakemedg(m): 10:39am On May 15, 2021
Andyvilly:
Sweet
What is sweet about this news
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Jakemedg(m): 10:42am On May 15, 2021
Ramanto:
Igbos spreading their stupidity. Arson is IPOB's trademark same way suidice bombing is synonymous to Boko Haram
You mean IPOB suspects with Southwest names . Continue
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Jakemedg(m): 10:44am On May 15, 2021
LoudLord:
GUNMEN!!!

Stay far away from my state...
How gunmen wan stay away from your state when the same gunmen come from your state abi you no read the post ni
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Jakemedg(m): 10:48am On May 15, 2021
EmperorTolson:

God in his infinite mercy will punish the OP and if God is too busy for it, Satan in his undying wickedness will punish the OP.
You this useless idiot.
Guys, pls ignore this guy cos the news is fake and there's no such place as Osun town. It's only Osun state that exists and is capital is Osogbo.
Moreso, The commissioner of police in the state is Olafimihan Adeoye, Google can affirm it.

Oloriburuku, eni iya
Na wao how pesin go settle down spread fake news about a place and nairaland mods just push am go front page.
Any how wey e be i go check today's newspaper
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by seyz91(m): 10:50am On May 15, 2021
Yea right!

you got good nose to smell rat cheesy
FrLukas:

Doesn't it also bother you that the names of all the hoodlums were listed, including their surnames, but we are yet to know the name of the town, except that it is "Osun town".

I smell a rat here.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Phcmayor(m): 10:59am On May 15, 2021
Fake news abi na dem kill police
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Andyvilly: 11:17am On May 15, 2021
Jakemedg:
What is sweet about this news
should I say bitter for police killing gunmen after all they are suffering all through the country?
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Joromi1: 12:05pm On May 15, 2021
Did you check their names? All Muslims.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by aspabay(m): 12:35pm On May 15, 2021
pafo:

Dream on!

Hahah enemy of Nigeria spotted.

In my lifetime, Nigeria will overcome it's challenges and triumph over all criminals.
If you don't want to see this happen, it will happen without you.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Fejoku: 1:27pm On May 15, 2021
tico1212:
Why did they deposited their bodies at a mortuary for autopsy when we know they were gunned down.
I thought autopsy is meant to determine the cause, mode, and manner of death.

I'm not understanding
This is to tell you that's it's a fabricated story. There might be have been a fracas in the area which the useless police spurned into a big story to prop themselves. The half literate mugu who wrote the news thinks when he adds the autopsy part will make the story more credible. Lmao at quota system education.
Every one can notice the names of the dead being Yorubas. There's no single time the Nigerian police is involved in a shoot out with fulani herdsmen. Not even one time.
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by codemaniacs: 2:22pm On May 15, 2021
EmperorTolson:

Oloriburuku, eni iya

OAM4J Mynd44 puskin dominique naijacutee FOD Sissy3 DisGuy justwise RoyalRoy dragnet Javanian kodewrita lordZOUGA
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by Rodwave: 2:44pm On May 15, 2021
tico1212:
Why did they deposited their bodies at a mortuary for autopsy when we know they were gunned down.
I thought autopsy is meant to determine the cause, mode, and manner of death.

I'm not understanding

Lol
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by pafo(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2021
aspabay:

Hahah enemy of Nigeria spotted.

In my lifetime, Nigeria will overcome it's challenges and triumph over all criminals.
If you don't want to see this happen, it will happen without you.

Oponu! Your grandparents must have thought the same way too. Where has that led them?
Re: Police Kill Two and Arrest 5 Gunmen Who Attack Osun Town by aspabay(m): 6:18pm On May 15, 2021
pafo:

Oponu! Your grandparents must have thought the same way too. Where has that led them?

See yeye pikin, as you no get parents nko.
Bastard pikin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers / 2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Buni (Photos) / Ikpeazu Inspects Equipment Installations At Enyimba Garment Factory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.