Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk (38933 Views)

Unyie Afor: Lady Goes Missing, Friends, Family Beg For Help (Pictures) / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Hundreds Protest, Walk Against Rape In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by Exodora: 4:40pm On May 16, 2021
ayenitop:
I pray she'll be found...

This UK used HP 630 is for you!!!

Intel Corei5, 4GB ram, 500GB hard drive

75k only

0:8:0:6:0:9:1:3:2:4:9
Please how do I know the Ram and hard drive of my laptop. Thanks in advance .
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by NewDawn2O21: 9:18am On May 17, 2021
Hotonions:
It's very likely that she was compelled to make that video by her captors. Everything about that video screams danger. The dark room where the video was made is very suspicious. Why didn't she make the video in a nicer a environment. Plus no filter, very unlike her. Let's not talk about the clothes...how many days since she travelled and she is still wearing the same clothes. Those that know her know what they saw
kindly give me link to the video
Re: Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk by ayenitop: 9:21am On May 17, 2021
Kindly chat me up on 0;8;0;6;0;9;1;3;2;4;9

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Arrested By NDLEA Shares Her Story After Being Released (Pics, Video) / Police Hid Me Inside Toilet When Falana Came To Check Me – Kidnapper Evans / 12 Gory Photos With Equally Disturbing Backstory(real Crime Scenes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.