Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,992 members, 7,852,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59495 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:38am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

I have told you I am not 35 I am 50 and I have the emotional intelligence of a baby in the womb. LMAO. Like this helps your case.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continue to clutch at straws and wailing like Bad.Bradley is doing now.

I disagree, sir. You're 35 and without any genuine certificate. Even your age declaration is fake.

The only real thing about you is your frustration. And it's quite contagious grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:40am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL. Look who's talking about shame and writing more Epistles that I barely even read. LMAO

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continue to get shot down and write Epistles like Bad.Bradley is doing now.

You're an unadulterated idiot by world standard!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:41am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:

I disagree, sir. You're 35 and without any genuine certificate. Even your age declaration is fake.

The only real thing about you is your frustration. And it's quite contagious grin

Ok. I am not even real myself. I am a bot on Nairaland. But how does this bring back your brothers who were gunned down by the security forces of Nigeria that you have been crying about since?

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be unable to tell reality from fiction like BadBradley is doing now. cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:43am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:

You're an unadulterated idiot by world standard!

Ok good but what about your IPOB brothers shot to pieces today and now in hell getting their balls fiddled with by the devil? cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:44am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok. I am not even real myself. I am a bot on Nairaland. But how does this bring back your brothers who were gunned down by the security forces of Nigeria that you have been crying about since?

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they be unable to tell reality from fiction like Bad.Bradley is doing now. cheesy
you keep saying you're enjoying the back and forth even though you're not witty enough to really engage.

But, may I ask, is this some kind of unusual medication for you? Something orthodox medicine failed?

Does it make you sleep better? As in, your brain lesions, is it curable medically?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:45am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok good but what about your IPOB brothers shot to pieces today and now in hell getting their balls fiddled with by the devil? cheesy
you found your hell in Nigeria and tried to run to Germany with fake papers.... grin

Your hell is here and Nairaland is your temporal release grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:48am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
you keep saying you're enjoying the back and forth even though you're not witty enough to really engage.

But, may I ask, is this some kind of unusual medication for you? Something orthodox medicine failed?

Does it make you sleep better? As in, your brain lesions, is it curable medically?

Answer my own question how does it feel knowing your brothers were shot to death today and are in hell now and more will soon join them. How does it feel knowing that your land will soon become a theatre of war while you are online boasting but helpless.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continue to lash out and flail and attack and still fail and die like BadBradley and those 5 terrorists killed today.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:50am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
you found your hell in Nigeria and tried to run to Germany with fake papers.... grin

Your hell is here and Nairaland is your temporal release grin

Monkey. I am not even in Nigeria at the moment so what do you mean by "tried". And I can assure my papers are more real than the condom that lead to the accident that is you cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they fail like the product that is BadBradley.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:51am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Answer my own question how does it feel knowing your brothers were shot to death today and are in hell now and more will soon join them. How does it feel knowing that your land will soon become a theatre of war while you are online boasting but helpless.

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continue to lash out and flail and attack and still fail and die like Bad.Bradley and those 5 terrorists killed today.

I am Bad Bradley, I take no questions from an inferior fellow with the intelligence of a mannequin.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:52am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:

I am Bad Bradley, I take no questions from an inferior fellow with the intelligence of a mannequin.

Translation: It really hurt my teeny heart. I feel like dying inside and I wish I wasn't associated with such hopeless failures LOL
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:53am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Monkey. I am not even in Nigeria at the moment so what do you mean by "tried". And I can assure my papers are more real than the condom that lead to the accident that is you cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they fail like the product that is Bad Bradley.
yes, you're in Burundi.... that's where dumb idiots with no certificate go....

When you get Jesus, you won't need to waste your unproductive life spawning weak disses with poor word linkages to feel complete.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:54am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Translation: It really hurt my teeny heart. I feel like dying inside and I wish I wasn't associated with such hopeless failures LOL
grin grin grin worst line ever all night. Try harder. You sound like a desperate dumb how trying anal for the first time.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 12:56am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
yes, you're in you're in Burundi.... that's where dumb idiots with no certificate go....

When you get Jesus, you won't need to waste life spawning weak disses with poor word linkages to feel complete.

Now the fucker has started preaching about Jesus LMAO. Like I said you will never measure up to me. Not in a million years. I know you know where I am. You are spent your life sniffing through things like a pig so I am sure you are well aware. No need to make you feel more hopeless than you are. LMAO

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they remember Jesus when it is too late like BadBradley is doing now.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:57am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they fail like the product that is Bad.Bradley.
You're the product of dumb bitch who couldn't calculate her monthly cycle.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 12:58am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Now the fucker has started preaching about Jesus LMAO. Like I said you will never measure up to me. Not in a million years. I know you know where I am. You are spent your life sniffing through things like a pig so I am sure you are well aware. No need to make you feel more hopeless than you are. LMAO

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they remember Jesus when it is too late like Bad.Bradley is doing now.
loooooooooooooooooooooooooolz. I knew the Jesus line would get to you as a failed atheist.

And it did.

Your daddy and mommy atheist too?

Failed doopey!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:00am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin worst line ever all night. Try harder. You sound like a desperate dumb how trying anal for the first time.

So you are gay and have done anal before? That explains why you feel emasculated and want to show you are a man. And why you are quick to think everyone had a very bad childhood like you did. Explains a lot really. Do you have more revelations?

Dude take up your gay problems with those that molested you. I am not here to argue deviant sexual acts with you. Or is that what you guys do in your IPOB group? Was one of the terrorists your lover. That will explain why you are so mad. Lol

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May their lovers continue to cry like BadBradley is doing now.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:02am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

So you are gay and have done anal before? That explains why you feel emasculated and want to show you are a man. And why you are quick to think everyone had a very bad childhood like you did. Explains a lot really. Do you have more revelations?

Dude take up your gay problems with those that molested you. I am not here to argue deviant sexual acts with you. Or is that what you guys do in your IPOB group? Was one of the terrorists your lover. That will explain why you are so mad. Lol

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May their lovers continue to cry like Bad Bradley is doing now.
don't go the gay route. It's as old as Nairaland itself.

If you need new materials, ask.

You're slow-witted, unintelligent. With this rate, if you eventually made it out Nigeria, you're ending in the market garbage disposal unit.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:06am On May 16, 2021
I don't know what's stalling buliwyf. Getting slow
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:07am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
don't go the gay route. It's as old as Nairaland itself.

If you need new materials, ask.

You're slow-witted, unintelligent. With this rate, if you eventually made it out Nigeria, you're ending in the market garbage disposal unit.

LOL monkey. When I was in Nigeria I was already working remotely with companies abroad. This one thinks everyone failed like his family members who had to deal cocaine abroad and ended up in jail LOL.

It must be a very sad miserable life not to have any good experience to compare with so you look at everything with the bad hand Fate has dealt you. Sorry bro. I feel your pain and hopelessness. cheesy cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they never be familiar with good news and doubt it like BadBradley is.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:13am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

LOL monkey. When I was in Nigeria I was already working remotely with companies abroad. This one thinks everyone failed like his family members who had to deal cocaine abroad and ended up in jail LOL.

It must be a very sad miserable life not to have any good experience to compare with so you look at everything with the bad hand Fate has dealt you. Sorry bro. I feel your pain and hopelessness. cheesy cheesy

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they never be familiar with good news and doubt it like Bad.Bradley is.
what held you up? I was waiting...

You're a wharf rat. Stop telling me about your fictitious bio....the only thing real about you is your contagious frustration.

someone as useless as you is still alive wasting oxygen and food when you should be chopped down like a dog and your rotten corpse use for manure to grow rice so Nigeria can stop the important of rubber rice from China.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:17am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
what held you up? I was waiting...

You're a wharf rat. Stop telling me about your fictitious bio....the only thing real about you is your contagious frustration.

someone as useless as you is still alive wasting oxygen and food when you should be chopped down like a dog and your rotten corpse use for manure to grow rice so Nigeria can stop the important of rubber rice from China.

Idiot do you want me to send you a picture of where I am so you can hang yourself this night if you want I can send it to you I am that confident LOL. Everyone that interacted with me know it isn't fictitious. Even you know that because you have sniffed like a pig. lol

I like the fact that you have to deny it to keep from losing your sanity. Like I said you can't achieve what I have achieved in life. From today on you will strive but always fall short lol.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:19am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they never be familiar with good news and doubt it like Bad.Bradley is.
don't go the family route....I will hurt you badly there.

A foreign visa is too thin to carry the weight of your life's shortcomings!!!

The only trophy you have achieved abroad is wetting your dick with the anal fluid of a transgender.

Your father has spent his gratuity on that dirty little village teenage girl selling roasted corn at the village Square hoping you will send funds back home.

And your life so far hasnt even yielded your flight ticket.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:22am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Idiot do you want me to send you a picture of where I am so you can hang yourself this night if you want I can send it to you I am that confident LOL. Everyone that interacted with me know it isn't fictitious. Even you know that because you have sniffed like a pig. lol

I like the fact that you have to deny it to keep from losing your sanity. Like I said you can't achieve what I have achieved in life. From today on you will strive but always fall short lol.
I am greatertamd more impactful than the sum total of your peasant lineage.

You're aboad doing nice and spending hours trolling on a Nigerian forum?

Your father's zinc-deficient sperm must have made you as foolish as sedated zebra.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:22am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
don't go the family route....I will hurt you badly there.

A foreign visa is too thin to carry the weight of your life's shortcomings!!!

The only trophy you have achieved abroad is wetting your dick with the anal fluid of a transgender.

Your father has spent his gratuity on that dirty little village teenage girl selling roasted corn at the village Square hoping you will send funds back home.

And your life so far hasnt even yielded your flight ticket.

You are talking about your family here right? I know some of your brothers left and haven't come back probably because they are rotting in a jail in southeast Asia. So because their life hasn't yielded their flight ticket you think it is the same for everyone. Like I said, this is your family experience. I don't even send funds home because my parents don't need my money. Stop projecting your hopelessness. cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:24am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
I am greatertamd more impactful than the sum total of your peasant lineage.

You're aboad doing nice and spending hours trolling on a Nigerian forum?

Your father's zinc-deficient sperm must have made you as foolish as sedated zebra.

Yawn. Mr greater and more impactful is online crying and hoping he can leave Nigeria so he thinks everyone online is frustrated and in Nigeria too. I have been trolling goats like you before I left Nigeria. I will still keep trolling you now.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:27am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are talking about your family here right? I know some of your brothers left and haven't come back probably because they are rotting in a jail in southeast Asia. So because their life hasn't yielded their flight ticket you think it is the same for everyone. Like I said, this is your family experience. I don't even send funds home because my parents don't need my money. Stop projecting your hopelessness. cheesy
at the emboldened. All my victims react that way when they get the sledgehammer grin

You're suffering low self esteem crisis now.

Of you're abroad, dojf back and forth with me for this long, then might I conclude you're holed up in a dingy shack living like a curb rat dodging the police.

Immigrant vampire afraid of the sun grin

That's why you have this much time on your hands?

Idiotic No-life
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:29am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Yawn. Mr greater and more impactful is online crying and hoping he can leave Nigeria so he thinks everyone online is frustrated and in Nigeria too. I have been trolling goats like you before I left Nigeria. I will still keep trolling you now.
leave Nigeria?

To a sea of white faces who looked than on you knowing you still carry 70% gorrila DNA?

Where you're treated worse than a 5th class citizen?

My financial desperation hasn't reached fever pitch like yours,bro
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:30am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
at the emboldened. All my victims react that way when they get the sledgehammer grin

You're suffering low self esteem crisis now.

Of you're abroad, dojf back and forth with me for this long, then might I conclude you're holed up in a dingy shack living like a curb rat dodging the police.

Immigrant vampire afraid of the sun grin

That's why you have this much time on your hands?

Idiotic No-life

More stories and delusions. When you start writing meaningless shit like this I revert back to asking how it will help your brothers currently in hell for their bad decisions. How does it help them? You still haven't answered.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continually confused like BadBradley is.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:31am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
leave Nigeria?

To a sea of white faces who looked than on you knowing you still carry 70% gorrila DNA?

Where pure worse than a 5th class citizen?

My financial desperation hasn't reached fever pitch like yours,bro

Keep lying to yourself. As if your people aren't the ones who leave Nigeria the most going to useless countries with no hope to perpetuate fraud and drug crimes. Maybe all your people in jail has made you develop cold feet. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:33am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

More stories and delusions. When you start writing meaningless shit like this I revert back to asking how it will help your brothers currently in hell for their bad decisions. How does it help them? You still haven't answered.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continually confused like Bad.Bradley is.
so you're telling me after forgery, age falsification, and selling of your family land to make it abroad, you're idling away trying to win Mr Nairaland disslord?

Don't you see you need Jesus, you pathetically dumb mudslinging atheist?

Your life's hurdle is the manifestation Jesus is Real.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 1:35am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Keep lying to yourself. As if your people aren't the ones who leave Nigeria the most going to useless countries with no hope to perpetuate fraud and drug crimes. Maybe all your people in jail has made you develop cold feet. Lol
remove your tinted glasses....not everyone is as financially desperate and needy like you.

I know you can get down on all fours for money.

That's why I called you a low birth
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 1:36am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
so you're telling me after forgery, age falsification, and selling of your family land to make it abroad, you're idling away trying to win Mr Nairaland disslord?

Don't you see you need Jesus, you pathetically dumb mudslinging atheist?

Your life's hurdle is the manifestation Jesus is Real.

You think I am from your place where people sell their family land to go abroad like they did when your brothers who are yet to return from jail in Asia traveled? Lol. I didn't need to sell family land. Because I had the money to sponsor myself. I wasn't living in penury like you currently are. So what is your point? Oh I know you want me to stop mocking your dead brothers who are in hell? Right?

Death to all terrorists and their sympathizers. May they forever me mocked like BadBradley.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (24) (Reply)

Charles Okah's Daughter Tarila To Wed, Visits Dad In Prison To Seek Blessing / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Lord Lugard With Obed-Edom Chukwuemeka Azikiwe, Father Of Nnamdi Azikiwe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.