Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59312 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:12am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Low achiever yet you haven't achieved what he has achieved. That makes you a non-achiever lol
so this is the trolling you brag about? Holding on to have the last say to make up for your lack of deep words?

God done punish you be that. I go quote you till you go die.....

Empty loser.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:15am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

So this helps your terrorist brothers how? grin
your life, everyone in Nigeria is better than you. Even if you make financial gains overseas, your psychological death is evident and sure. This is why you're here, why you die to let us know your "abroad".

For losers and failures like you, a visa equals a brand new life.

You will return, bent like a question mark and a failure.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:15am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
so this is the trolling you brag about? Holding on to have the last say to make up for your lack of deep words?

God done punish you be that. I go quote you till you go die.....

Empty loser.

I still fail to see what will help your terrorist brothers here? Do you hope to resurrect them with tears? Ok cry more if it helps. But even if you wake them the security arm of Nigeria will still send them back to hell and double your tears lol.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May the cry endlessly like BadBradley is doing now
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:17am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

I still fail to see what will help your terrorist brothers here? Do you hope to resurrect them with tears? Ok cry more if it helps. But even if you wake them the security arm of Nigeria will still send them back to hell and double your tears lol.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May the cry endlessly like Bad.Bradley is doing now
Loooz, pinning me to the south east will help your haemorrhaging heart?

This buliwyf who couldn't even complete an online registration form grin

Brain-damanaged dullard
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:18am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
Loooz, pinning me to the south east will help your haemorrhaging heart?

This buliwyf who couldn't even complete an online registration form grin

Brain-damanaged dullard

You be southeast stop denying your brothers to make yourself feel better lying fvck. You be southeast. See how low you guys have sunken with your UGM that even you don't want to associate with them lol.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:19am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May the cry endlessly like Bad.Bradley is doing now
every terrorists in the north, west or south or east in Nigeria has life better than you.

Make no mistake.....you're holed up like a chicken in an underground alley, you use your keyhole to measure the light of day and fret at the slight sound of feet behind you.

Na your life expectancy dey go so ooo grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:21am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

You be southeast stop denying your brothers to make yourself feel better lying fvck. You be southeast. See how low you guys have sunken with your UGM that even you don't want to associate with them lol.
yes, I came to look for your mother in South East.

Pinning me there will help your course. Dumbass troll.

You be south east, what a squealing desperate pig trying to pin me to a region.

My emotions are not leaking off like yours.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:21am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
every terrorists in the north, west or south or east in Nigeria has life better than you.

Make nk mistake.....you're holed up like a chicken in an underground alley, you use your keyhole to measure the light of day and fret at the slight sound of feet behind you.

Na your life expectancy dey go so ooo grin

Story terrorists have a better life than me yet you are denying the terrorists and don't want to associate with them. You even started attacking me because I rightly stated that 99% of southeasterners support UGM. LMAO. See delusion and needless pain.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continue to deny themselves like BadBradley is doing now
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:22am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
yes, I came to look for your mother in South East.

Pinning me there will help your course. Dumbass troll.

You be south east, what a squealing desperate big trying to pin me to a region.

My emotions are not leaking off like yours.

Unfortunately my mother is not yam-legged and bearded like your mother and most women in the southeast are lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:25am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Story terrorists have a better life than me yet you are denying the terrorists and don't want to associate with them. You even started attacking me because I rightly stated that 99% of southeasterners support UGM. LMAO. See delusion and needless pain.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they continue to deny themselves like Bad.Bradley is doing now
Oh, men I don't know if your insecurity is hereditary or you're just born senile...

SEBI na you say you dey abroad, by January na school you dey wan go read abroad, but you done dey work now...... because I dey troll you like kilode grin

That's why terrorists are better than you.

You're fake as an adulterated diesel from okpuruma bayelsa state.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:27am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Unfortunately my mother is not yam-legged and bearded like your mother and most women in the southeast are lol
your low-hygiene mother is a hairy beast and bent like a question mark from different assortment of dicks.

And I would have been your father if I didn't have to wait in line for my turn with the unbridled cross border tart grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:28am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
Oh, men I don't know if your insecurity is hereditary or you're just born senile...

SEBI na you say you dey abroad, by January na school you dey wan go read abroad, but you done dey work now...... because I dey troll you like kilode grin

That's why terrorists are better than you.

You're fake as an adulterated diesel from okpuruma bayelsa state.

The idiot doesn't know people work remotely. Keep exposing your foolishness for the world to see. I have been working before I left Naija. Mugu. And left 2 years ago. So what shit are you yapping. You must be so frustrated you are now comparing me for one of your brothers that left in January to carry cocaine to Cambodia. Lol

1 Like

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:29am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

The idiot doesn't know people work remotely. Keep exposing your foolishness for the world to see. I have been working before I left Naija. Mugu. And left 2 years ago. So what shit are you yapping. You must be so frustrated you are now comparing me for one of your brothers that left in January to carry cocaine to Cambodia. Lol
your Papa na yam farmer.... working remotely and you're on here for hours with your hands and fingers and eyes.

Demented son of the damned!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:29am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
your low-hygiene mother is a hairy beast and bent like a question mark from different assortment of dicks.

And I would have been your father if I didn't have to wait in line for my turn with the unbridled cross border tart grin

I know that is your mother you are describing. Like I said stop projecting your family experience and incest on me. Keep fantasizing about having sex with your mum and party with your dad. Leave me out of your kinky family relationship. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:31am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

I know that is your mother you are describing. Like I said stop projecting your family experience and incest on me. Keep fantasizing about having sex with your mum and party with your dad. Leave me out of your kinky family relationship. Lol
grin grin grin that ripped through him cool
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:31am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
your Papa na yam farmer.... working remotely and you're on here for hours with your hands and fingers and eyes.

Demented son of the damned!

Is that what your father does? That explains it. Tell him to start a more profitable business than selling yam. He can actually sell a useless son like you for parts. I had there are people from your area who are still cannibals lol. That will fetch him more money than having you wasting away online.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:32am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin that ripped through him cool

Ripped through what? A description of your mother? You are the one who will leak your ignorance and family secrets online and start screaming it hurt someone else. I have never seen so much delusion before.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:33am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Is that what your father does? That explains it. Tell him to start a more profitable business than selling yam. He can't actually sell a useless son like you for parts. I had there are people from your area who are still cannibals lol. That will fetch him more money than having you wasting away online.
na only yam farmer fit produce pikin like you.the man should have just jacked off on your mother's wrinkled laps and the world wouldn't put up with this human travesty called buliwyf
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:34am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ripped through what? A description of your mother? You are the one who will leak your ignorance and family secrets online and start screaming it hurt someone else. I have never seen so much delusion before.
even your mama toto go convulse if she read that grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:35am On May 16, 2021
Just call me buliwyf killer grin grin grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:36am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
na only yam farmer fit produce pikin like you.the man should have just jacked off on your mother's wrinkled laps and the world wouldn't put up with this human travesty called buliwyf

So your mum has wrinkled laps and your dad jerks off to it? Boy what are you staring at your mum's wrinkled laps for? Is it the inbreeding in your family that makes you so angry at the world and want to shove your opinion down on others by force?

Remember 99% of the southeast support UGM. It is a fact. It is why you are hurting so bad. And it hasn't changed my opinion and the facts. How does your mother's wrinkled laps help your brothers who were shot to death?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:37am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

So you mum has wrinkled laps and your dad jerks of to it? Boy what are you staring at your mum's wrinkled laps for? Is it the inbreeding in your family that makes you so angry at the world and want to shove your opinion down on others by force?

Remember 99% of the southeast support UGM. It is a fact. It is why you are hurting so bad. And it hasn't changed my opinion and the facts. How does your mother's wrinkled laps help your brothers who were shot to death?
grin grin grin you're still dazed.... grin

I will reply when you're stable
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:37am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
Just call me buliwyf killer grin grin grin

Delusions upon delusions. This guy is so disappointed that he has resorted to giving himself scores and blowing his own trumpet. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:38am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin you're still dazed.... grin

I will reply when you're stable

Story.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they reveal their family secrets online like BadBradley is doing now.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:38am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Delusions upon delusions. This guy is so disappointed that he has resorted to giving himself scores and blowing his own trumpet. Lol
Ah go kill you ooo grin grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:39am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Story.

Death to terrorists and their sympathizers. May they reveal their family secrets online like Bad.Bradley is doing now.
now you're hissing like a headless snake pretending there's life.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:40am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
Ah go kill you ooo grin grin

What are you waiting for? If it will help return your terrorist brothers and make you feel better for being hopeless and not having achieved anything in your life, then kill away. cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:40am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
now you're hissing like a headless snake pretending there's life.

Ok Mr terrorists sympathizer
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:43am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

What are you waiting for? If it will help return your terrorist brothers and make you feel better for being hopeless and not having achieved anything in your life, then kill away. cheesy
grin grin grin just look at you...you say you dey abroad...see wetin you waste your life dey do...after all the hopes and expectations and investment.

Ah swear, your life no even worth your mama vagina secretion and your Papa penile efforts.

That energy would have produced better yams in his farm.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:48am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin jistvlok at you...you say you dey abroad...see wetin you waste your life dey do...after all the hopes and expectations and investment.

Ah swear, your life no even worth your mama vagina secretion and your Papa penile efforts.

That energy would have produced better yams in his farm.

I am working, I have pension contribution, health insurance and the government will give me benefits if I ever need it. So I am here relaxing and enjoying my good life decisions. You are hopeless and in a hopeless part of the country. Unelightened and likely unemployed too. You have shown by your utterances that nothing good is going on in your life other than incest and the need to feel superior with insults online. I am just giving you what you want

My life is far more productive that yours. Even as I am chatting with you now I am testing some simulation. Please tell us what you are doing other than crawling in your bed and telling us your father's secrets? What a useless son of a hopeless father. I am sure your father has nothing tangible that even yam farming will be an achievement for him. I pray he has other sons. Because I know he has fathered one failure already. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:48am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf stalls....
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:51am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

I am working I have pension contribution, health insurance and the government will give me benefits if I ever need it. So I am here relaxing and enjoying my good life decisions. You are hopeless and in a hopeless part of the country. Unelightened and likely unemployed too. You have shown by your utterances that nothing good is going on in your life other than incest and the need to feel superior with insults online. I am just giving you what you want

My life is far more products that yours. Even as I am chatting with you now I am testing some simulation. Please tell us what you are doing other than crawling in your bed and telling us your father's secrets? What a useless son of a hopeless father. I am sure your father has nothing tangible that even yam farming will be an achievement for him. I pray he has other sons. Because I know he has fathered one failure already. Lol
now he starts with another long biography. Typical when he's stung.
You're the inevitable result of a part-time prostitute, full-time parasite and an unmotivated father.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (24) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Under GEJ Vs Under PMB (Pictures) / What Amaechi Said About Wike's Ministerial Nomination 4years Ago..!!! / "No Attacks On Mosques" - Abu Al-Barnawi, New Boko Haram Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.