Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms (59285 Views)

Suspected IPOB Gunmen Burn Down Cars And Tricycles In Owerri Okigwe Road / Police Kill Killers Of Ahmed Gulak, Arrest IPOB/ESN Terrorists, Recover Charms / Soldiers Raid Militants' Hideout In Rivers, Recover Arms And Ammunition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by dragunov: 3:53am On May 16, 2021
helinues:

Very good news

You believe too many lies.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:54am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
now he starts with another long biography. Typical when he's stung.
You're the inevitable result of a part-time prostitute, full-time parasite and an unmotivated father.

And you are the result of a worthless Igbo hag. We all know that most women from your place are prostitutes. It's their job. They are in all states doing the job. So I won't be surprised that is how your mum met your dad who is probably a kidnapper or some highway robber. Na una way. Just stop projecting your people's deviance on others.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:55am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

And you are the result of a worthless Igbo hag. We all know that most women from your place are prostitutes. It's their job. They are in all states doing the job. So I won't be surprised that is how your mum met your dad who is probably a kidnapper or some highway robber. Na una way. Just stop projecting your people's deviance on others.
Your mother would still be the Giuliani Buffon of prostitutes, standing in the village gates catching random dicks under thr rain if your dumb father didn't plant an ape like you in her womb.

Forced retirement! But we all know the old man couldn't wife the hoe... The streets called her back and you're the aftermath; emotionally compromised!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:57am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
Your mother would still be the Giuliani Buffon of prostitutes, standing in the village gates catching random dicks under thr rain if your dumb father didn't plant an ape like you in her womb.

Forced retirement! But we all know the old man couldn't wife the hoe...

I like how you know so much about prostitution. Is this your life story? Lol. I knew you were going to give more revelations. How many of your family members were raised this way? cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 3:58am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

I like how you know so much about prostitution. Is this your life story? Lol. I knew you were going to give more revelations. How many of your family members were raised this way? cheesy
the traits you exhibit here are a reflection of your childhood.

Your first toy was a pack of condoms
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 3:59am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
the traits you exhibit here are a reflection of your childhood.

Your first toy was a pack of condoms

And you know so much about such traits and childhood because your family practiced it constantly right? Experience they say is the best teacher. I hail ooo. cheesy
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:00am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

And you know so much about such traits and childhood because your family practiced it constantly right? Experience they say is the best teacher. I hail ooo. cheesy
You're worse than an indigent bastard. your kind of condition is what Italians call Figlio di putana, a child conceived in a whorehouse by a regular male customer with a new prostitute, abandoned by both and raised by charity.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:01am On May 16, 2021
I warned buliwyf that he will get shellacked grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:03am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
You're worse than an indigent bastard. your kind of condition is what Italians call Figlio di putana, a child conceived in a whorehouse by a regular male customer with a new prostitute, abandoned by both and raised by charity.

Are these terms from your autobiography? Lol. The way you seem to know about being a child of prostitutes, I feel sorry for your mum. May your god punish those who forced her into prostitution while raising you. Look at what you have become. No job. No achievement. Just expert in prostitution. LMAO. What a pity
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:03am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Are these terms from your autobiography? Lol. The way you seem to know about being a child of prostitutes, I feel sorry for your mum. May your god punish those who forced her into prostitution while raising you. Look at what you have become. No job. No achievement. Just expert in prostitution. LMAO. What a pity
grin grin grin buliwyf buliwyf grin grin grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:04am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
I warned buliwyf that he will get shellacked grin

You are still praising yourself LOL. Agama Lizard. Keep telling yourself anything that makes you feel good and sustains me. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:05am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

You are still praising yourself LOL. Agama Lizard. Keep telling yourself anything that makes you feel good and sustains me. Lol
grin grin grin even your mama no go vote for you for this brawl. grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:08am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin even your mama no go vote for you for this brawl. grin

Keep praising yourself. Anything that makes you feel like you have achieved something out of this. Because me I know I have achieved sustainable trolling. It is fun to see you look for new insults when you fail with the last one. Lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:09am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Keep praising yourself. Anything that makes you feel like you have achieved something out of this. Because me I know I have achieved sustainable trolling. It is fun to see you look for new insults when you fail with the last one. Lol
you're not trolling, you were getting punished and scalped!

I killed you deader than last Christmas. Such humiliation!
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:11am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
you're not trolling, you were getting punished and scalped!

I killed you deader than last Christmas. Such humiliation!

Ok. But how does this help your dead brothers. That is why we are here? How does it stop them from being suya?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:12am On May 16, 2021
You know the funny thing is that impulsive emo-bitches like buliwyf always rocks up to people's mentions to prate and insult....

But people like us are always waiting and when I catch you on a weekend, I'll give you the time of your miserable, pathetic, unproductive life.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:13am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
You know the funny thing is that impulsive emo-bitches like buliwyf always rocks up to people's mentions to prate and insult....

But people like us are always waiting and ebeb I catch you on a weekend, I'll give you the time of your miserable, pathetic, unproductive life.

Still haven't answered the question.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:14am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok. But how does this help your dead brothers. That is why we are here? How does it stop them from being suya?
bro, I don't know why you're here but I'm here to tell you that if you're the best product of the union of your parents, they made horrible choices.

I don't know who chose who, or if your simp of a dad chose your mother as a line of least resistance. But they both are making the free gift of God's procreation horrible.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:14am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
bro, I don't know why you're here but I'm here to tell you that if you're the best product of the union of your parents, they made horrible choices.

I don't know who chose who, or if your simp of a dad chose your mother as a line of least resistance. But they both are making the free gift of God's procreation horrible.

Ok but what does this your life story have to do with the question I asked?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:16am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok but what does this your life story have to do with the question I asked?
I didn't realise a slave can put a question before me
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:18am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
I didn't realise a slave can put a question before me

Lol the guy with no job and no achievement is calling the one with more achievement than he can ever have a slave. What is today, opposite day? LMAO
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:18am On May 16, 2021
grin grin grin bui-buli ABI na bolè sef grin
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:20am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Lol the guy with no job and no achievement is calling the one with more achievement than he can ever have a slave. What is today, opposite day? LMAO
grin grin grin wetin you done achieve apart brawling in Nairaland for hours trying to tire your opponents out because your lines are as weak as your daddy's bantam penis.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:20am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin bui-buli ABI na bolè sef grin

When are you going to join UGM na. That was your threat ab initio and it is best cause of action for someone with no achievement in life. When na?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:20am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

When are you going to join UGM na. That was your threat an initio and it is best cause of action for someone with no achievement in life. When na?
my threat? Can you quote where I said that?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:22am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin wetin you done achieve apart brawling in Nairaland for hours trying to tire your opponents out because your lines are as weak as your daddy's bantam penis.

I am not trying to tire you out I am just replying. Maybe that is your strategy. You can take some rest if you are tired and continue from where you left off because I will always reply you lol. There is no need to bring your dad's penis into this. You have shared enough family secrets already. We don't have to know everything at once lol
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:23am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

I am not trying to tire you out I am just replying. Maybe that is your strategy. You can take some rest if you are tired and continue from where you left off because I will always reply you lol.
your replies are as weak as your mother's vagina walls...so yes you're typing for typing sake
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:24am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
your replies are as weak as your mother's vagina walls...so yes you're typing for typing sake

Ok so in essence your mother's vagina walls are strong? How strong bro? And how did you test it? LMAO
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:26am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok so in essence your mother's vagina walls are strong? How strong bro? And how did you test it? LMAO
That's an implicit admission that your mother's vagina takes more landing dicks than Heathrow international airport takes planes...she must have been the town's tart in her day. Passed around more frequently than a basketball in training session.
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:27am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
That's an implicit admission that your mother's vagina takes more landing dicks than Heathrow airport takes plane...she must have been the town's tart in her day. Passed around more frequently than a basketball in training session.

Ok. So this description of your mother did she tell you when you grew up or you always knew?
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by BadBradley: 4:29am On May 16, 2021
Buliwyf:

Ok. So this description of your mother did she tell you when you grew up or you always knew?
grin grin grin grin chai....you're hurting badly now.

So show everyone where I threatened you with IPOB or threatened to join UGM or whatever.

Son of a Mandingo bender
Re: Police Kill 4 Wounded IPOB Gunmen Receiving Treatment In Rivers, Recover Charms by Buliwyf: 4:32am On May 16, 2021
BadBradley:
grin grin grin grin chai....you're hurting badly now.

So show everyone where I threatened you with IPOB or threatened to join UGM or whatever.

Son of a Mandingo bender

You are the one insulting and you are the one shouting someone is hurting badly. You are the one praising yourself. Yet I am still here trolling you. You are the one exposing your own ignorance. You are the one going through the trouble to think up new ineffective insults and doing exactly what I want you to do yet. You are claiming I am hurting lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Soldiers Incharge Of Kuje Prison Were Removed 24 Hours Before Attack – Vanguard / The Crowd Stopped MC For Skipping Peter Obi's Name At Wigwe's Wake Keep / Jonathan Breaks Silence - El-Rufai Lied On Independence Expenditure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.