Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,836 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages (16208 Views)

Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol / Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by Bruno85: 8:15pm On May 20, 2021
AntiChristian:

I hate lies. Jesus is not omnipotent and omniscient. Jesus was asked question that he does not know. Not omniscient.

Your Jesus was born, suckled, protected and died. How then can he be omnipotent?
I’m fully aware that with a cows brain, there is no way it’s possible that you understand the mystery behind who Jesus is.. keep discussing Him ( He that was, He that is and He that is yet to come), trust me I won’t get to the mud to discuss whatever thing you believe in…
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 12:07pm On May 21, 2021
Bruno85:

I’m fully aware that with a cows brain, there is no way it’s possible that you understand the mystery behind who Jesus is.. keep discussing Him ( He that was, He that is and He that is yet to come), trust me I won’t get to the mud to discuss whatever thing you believe in…

Of cos you can't discuss what you don't understand. Na just to use style to run with your insect infested brain.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by kissdabride: 10:38pm On May 21, 2021
AntiChristian:

So you mean Jigawa should reject the VAT? Was the VAT specifically from Alcohol?

The VAT is a general pool of resources which can't be differentiated. No one can certainly say the portion given to someone is the one from alcohol. And the legislature should make the law to deduct the earnings from intoxicants before the sharing. I won't ask you if the gift you are giving me was from stolen money or from Alcohol sales.

On point

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Appoints Nkemakolam To Replace Demurin As NCAA Acting DG / Militants From Mali, Libya Infiltrating Herders – Buhari / Ohanaeze, Afenifere, Balarabe Knock Kwankwaso For Backing Anti-igbo Threat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.