Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,685 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages (16229 Views)

Jigawa: Hisbah Arrests 92 Prostitutes, Seizes 1,906 Bottles Of Alcohol / Jigawa Hisbah Arrests 47 Persons For Immorality, Seizes 745 Bottles Of Beer / Large Cache Of Assorted Arms And Ammunition Touch Down At Abuja Airport. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by intruder15(m): 7:40pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Na you be the real mumu! Is your Christianity from Israel? Why compare Dubai Muslims with naija Muslims?

And Jesus during his days lived more like those beggars than your pastors in mansions!

Does Islam support alcohol? No! That's all.

I have no problem with what you wrote. The only problem I have is that Jigawa receives VAT from the federal government and this VAT comprises of tax generated from alcohol.

Do you now see why true federalism is what we need in Nigeria? Why reap where u did not sow?
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by babajero(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Na you be the real mumu! Is your Christianity from Israel? Why compare Dubai Muslims with naija Muslims?

And Jesus during his days lived more like those beggars than your pastors in mansions!

But Islam support's the terrorists destroying farms and killing and raping people in the south. Continue.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:12pm On May 16, 2021
AntiChristian:

Who gave janjaweeed phone and access to nairaland?

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by WelcomeToBiafra: 8:19pm On May 16, 2021
post=101751677:
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Let us break this down to the lay man on the street for better understanding....

The phrase refers to the importance of adapting yourself to the customs of the people who are in a certain place or situation and behave like they do.

Example of Use: If you happen to visit a Buka (Restaurant) in Ibadan and you were served Abula (Amala, gbegiri and ewedu), then you asked “Are you sure we should eat this with our hands?”
Your Answer will be : “Why not? ... When in Ibadan, do as the Ibadanians do.

We Rise!

I hope you will comments the same if the East and South implement their ban.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by toluscott2000(m): 8:33pm On May 16, 2021
thesicilian:
You forbid alcohol bit have no problem with underage marriage and terrorism
and dey like toto that is fresh
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by osazsky(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
oloyedewaris:
That's good alcohol damages the body system
the phone u used to type this emit radioactive sub that can cause eye cancer.hope u have learnt something new today..only sci students will understand
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by osazsky(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2021
babajero:
But Islam support's the terrorists destroying farms and killing and raping people in the south. Continue.
the killing of infedels or unbelievers na that part they shock me..i have tried to study that aspect in d quoran but still cant relate na wah o
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by lebete3000: 9:52pm On May 16, 2021
okrote4real:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/05/jigawa-hisbah-confiscated-308-bottles-of-assorted-alcoholic-beverages/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

What of those drinking it in the inspector's and officer's mess in Duste Jigawa, or those taking it at Paliso Army Barracks?

Awon dopemu.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by oloyedewaris(m): 9:54pm On May 16, 2021
sammugbes:
it's better to be a terrorist for Christ, this is becoming too much haba!!!
Hmmmmn Christians are now admitting to be a terrorist
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by Nobody: 1:31am On May 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

dull brain see as people dey finish you for this thread
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by Ironhead73: 2:33am On May 17, 2021
post=101751677:
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Let us break this down to the lay man on the street for better understanding....

The phrase refers to the importance of adapting yourself to the customs of the people who are in a certain place or situation and behave like they do.

Example of Use: If you happen to visit a Buka (Restaurant) in Ibadan and you were served Abula (Amala, gbegiri and ewedu), then you asked “Are you sure we should eat this with our hands?”
Your Answer will be : “Why not? ... When in Ibadan, do as the Ibadanians do.

We Rise!
wetin this one dy talk sef?
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by Jerry2rule: 2:46am On May 17, 2021
AntiChristian:

Mugun ��������
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by Jerry2rule: 2:53am On May 17, 2021
Koryc:

See this local Kwara boy claiming lagos, your reasoning is too low to be a Lagos bred. Abeg go and feed some goats and chicken I am busy.

Leave does Fulani boys alone we no get time for afonja boys... Dem go soon colonize them with Aram.....Metiyaallah de claim Lagos boy mugun
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by Obason22(m): 4:55am On May 17, 2021
There's no governor that faulted any of thier action, but they want the whole world no that southern governors has ban open grazing in the Land.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by Alonso4444: 7:46am On May 17, 2021
oloyedewaris:
That's good alcohol damages the body system
mugu but codeine and tramadol does not damage the body system, bro wake up from your slumber
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 7:56am On May 17, 2021
Jerry2rule:

Mugun ��������

Dindinrin!
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 7:57am On May 17, 2021
Paxxcarl:
dull brain see as people dey finish you for this thread

Bright brain! I can see how your IQ competes with that of Einstein!
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 7:58am On May 17, 2021
WelcomeToBiafra:

Who gave janjaweeed phone and access to nairaland?
Tribalist get out!
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 7:58am On May 17, 2021
babajero:

Yes, Yahweh/Jehovah supports it.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 8:03am On May 17, 2021
intruder15:

I have no problem with what you wrote. The only problem I have is that Jigawa receives VAT from the federal government and this VAT comprises of tax generated from alcohol.

Do you now see why true federalism is what we need in Nigeria? Why reap where u did not sow?

So you mean Jigawa should reject the VAT? Was the VAT specifically from Alcohol?

The VAT is a general pool of resources which can't be differentiated. No one can certainly say the portion given to someone is the one from alcohol. And the legislature should make the law to deduct the earnings from intoxicants before the sharing...

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 8:03am On May 17, 2021
Princedapace:

Alright. I hope u guys aren't angry with ban on open grazing in Southern Nigeria?

None of my biz!
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 8:36am On May 17, 2021
Munamu:

Is islam the only religion in Nigeria? No. Why impose the tenets of your religion on others. Section 10 of Nigerian constitution says Nigeria is a secular country. Gigawa state that shares from tax impose on breweries should not condemn consumption of beer. If the sharia is practised to the core, Northern States should be sharing from alcohol tax. But how will they survive. Hypocrites!

Yes, Islam is only religion in Nigeria with it's own constitional laws. A state has it's own powers to have their laws too. If a state decides to have Sharee'ah as thier law then so be it. River State Goevernor once said the state is a Christian state and no Muslim argued with him. Let them bring their Christian laws to rule themselves.

So you mean Jigawa should reject the VAT? Was the VAT specifically from Alcohol?

The VAT is a general pool of resources which can't be differentiated. No one can certainly say the portion given to someone is the one from alcohol. And the legislature should make the law to deduct the earnings from intoxicants before the sharing. I won't ask you if the gift you are giving me was from stolen money or from Alcohol sales.

1 Like

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 8:38am On May 17, 2021
Rebuke:

Antichristian indeed!

It's such a shame that a so called family man with children at home will choose such a name as his user name on a public forum like this.

Sorry, but yhu are a big disappointment to yhur generation. Yhu can imagine the doctrine yhu will pass on to yhur children as an antichristian.

Please, don't ever use the world "responsible" to describe yhurself anywhere......stop decieving yhurself, yhu are very very irresponsible.

Happy Sunday.

I am irresponsible cos my moniker is anti-your beliefs. What is your IQ?
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 8:40am On May 17, 2021
SIONKPO1:

But you guys take syrup and sniff gum
,must you force people not to drink

By "you guys" do you mean my friends in Lagos, Ogun state, etc. right?
Sometimes guessing too much makes one look unintelligent.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 8:41am On May 17, 2021
Masterkernel1:

But they supports taking taxes from alcoholic beverages in other states, hypocrites.

The VAT is a general pool of resources which can't be differentiated. No one can certainly say the portion given to someone is the one from alcohol. And the legislature should make the law to deduct the earnings from intoxicants before the sharing. I won't ask you if the gift you are giving me was from stolen money or from Alcohol sales.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 8:47am On May 17, 2021
drLammy:

But the Islam supports collecting VAT from Alcohol abi? Yeye

Same questions from all Christians....Similar answer from me.

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 9:12am On May 17, 2021
lastclaire4:

So because Islam doesnt support alcohol, then you go ahead to destroy someone's business while distributing beggars and bandits round the nation.
The earlier they call their dogs to order the better. This is not an Islamic nation. You dont force Islamic doctrines down anyone's throat. Why not return the VAT revenue gotten from alcohol? Cos u cant partake in what you dont believe in, that is double standards.

Are you talking about bandits or Alcohol WRT VAT? Stop mumbling things together. You can be a little more coordinated.

Same questions from all Christians....Similar answer from me.

Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 9:13am On May 17, 2021
Angelfrost:

Shhhh... Nigeria is neither a Muslim nor Christian nation!

When you secure the splitting of this nation into their separate Christian and Muslim Republics, then will this Hisbah nonsense make sense.

How does this affect you or any of your Family?
What state are you from and living in?

If any of the above is none of my biz then how is this your biz?
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 9:15am On May 17, 2021
Fuckyoumod:
oga you are fundamentally docile.
You should be living in the forest with animals or you can better still pick up a suicide vest and join your brothers in Palestine.

Because your head empty and dull.
spits!!!

Na that hatred go kill you.

Shebi na suicide Samson take die with his enemy. Go die like Jesus of Israel.
Re: Jigawa: Hisbah Confiscated 308 Bottles Of Assorted Alcoholic Beverages by AntiChristian: 9:16am On May 17, 2021
ELKHALIFAISIS:
but ur imams drink at ur back and come in front to condemn it... religion of piss better hoin ur brothers in Palestine

Shebi they drink together with your dad and pastors. That was how you got to know.

Go and die like your Jesus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: Buhari Has No Power To Release Nnamdi Kanu / Buhari Should Deal With Incoming National Assembly Like Obasanjo Did –Sagay / Siemens Extends Completion Of Nigeria’s Power Project To 2030

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.