Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger (2072 Views)

My friend / My Neigbour's Husband Is Cheating On Her, Should I Tell Her ? / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 9:10pm On Apr 27, 2011
My neighbor who is a serving corp member have pregnant an underage girl .The girl (15 yrs) was a SS2 student in the school where the corp member is doing his primary assignment .
The girl father (a respected ma lam/ herbalist) who storm our compound which I share with the corp member , along with three political thugs was mad that the corper boy was not at home .The corper boy ,who is the only boy of his parent have return to cross river because of pressure from his mother who couldn’t allow the boy to sleep after the break of violence that proceeded the presidential election . I was made to understd that the school where the corper is doing his primary assignment are going to report to the case to the NYSC.
Knowing what a hausa man will do an Ogoja man, I fear for my the corp member whom is my friend/neigbour for the past 6month .I am thinking of calling the corper and tell him not to return again ,then make an arrangement to have his belongings delivery to him in cross River .
pls your urgent advise is require
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Heineken(m): 9:20pm On Apr 27, 2011
Are u sure itz nt u?
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by toyemz(f): 9:21pm On Apr 27, 2011
@poster
did you not advise him when he was sleeping with an underage girl?

while i know for sure that he would be lynched if he is caught,especially with tempers on the rise
so i would advise that he does not return to that village
on the other hand,ask him to get in touch with the girl's family and be responsible for his actions
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by MrsChima(f): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2011
I hopeyou he gets shot.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by BABE3: 9:24pm On Apr 27, 2011
I can swear on my hydrolics that this story is about the poster!!! cool

@OP, if you can't come clean, I can't give you any advice.

My advice is worth a million bucks! undecided grin
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by omega25red(m): 9:25pm On Apr 27, 2011
you have been thinking of calling him for the past 6 months grin grin grin grin

be honest you want to see him burn dont ya grin
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Phate07(m): 9:31pm On Apr 27, 2011
francisj:

My neighbor who is a serving corp member have pregnant an underage girl .The girl (15 yrs) was a SS2 student in the school where the corp member is doing his primary assignment .
The girl father (a respected ma lam/ herbalist) who storm our compound which I share with the corp member , along with three political thugs was mad that the corper boy was not at home .The corper boy ,who is the only boy of his parent have return to cross river because of pressure from his mother who couldn’t allow the boy to sleep after the break of violence that proceeded the presidential election . I was made to understd that the school where the corper is doing his primary assignment are going to report to the case to the NYSC.
Knowing what a hausa man will do an Ogoja man, I fear for my the corp member whom is my friend/neigbour for the past 6month .I am thinking of calling the corper and tell him not to return again ,then make an arrangement to have his belongings delivery to him in cross River .

So what do you want us to do now?
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by MMM2(m): 9:36pm On Apr 27, 2011
thank God 4 him,
he is going 2 be a father
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 9:44pm On Apr 27, 2011
@BEBE
it have nothing to do with me ,i have nothing to do with underaged,i have enough of overaged and matured corp gals aroud me.

@toyyemz
I am also surprise when the girl father came,I know the guy do so extra-mural class but i have never met ant of his student because of the nature of my job which require me travelling most of the time.The shit is the guy is no even aware of the mess on ground .

@omega25red
If i really wanna call him ,I would'nt be making this post

@ all
,I only need your advise on how to handle the whole shit
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by amuukwu1(m): 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2011
francisj:

guy, your english na die, and you are serving and would soon join the labour market!!!!, I save my comment.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by mojounited(m): 10:01pm On Apr 27, 2011
@OP, call Nairaland police. . .+99432100000
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by MrsChima(f): 10:04pm On Apr 27, 2011
What advice do you wants us to give you?  Seriously, you need to talk to your "friend" if it is not you and tell him to get over it and deal with it. 

Next time you he will learn not to stick too quick and think about what he is doing before hand.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by toyemz(f): 10:11pm On Apr 27, 2011
@poster
call him and let him be aware of the mess he has created
it is up to him to tell his parents or not
somehow he needs to find a way to sort out the mess
one thing sha,he shouldn't show his face until he can secure his safety
i can assure you of that
but if he was man enough to do it with and innocent,he must be man enough to live up to it

my advice to you would be to tell him,if need be hand over to the NYSC officials and keep out of it
don't do his dirty work for him okay?
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Nekai(f): 10:12pm On Apr 27, 2011
So he doesn't have any contact info? It's hard to believe that he has no cell phone/email/facebook/pager.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by segzicres(m): 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2011
Both of you are retards!!! U also knew and you were probably smashing the babe too!!! Goodluck with the disecting!! Lmao!!
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 10:14pm On Apr 27, 2011
amu ukwu:

guy, your english na die, and you are serving and would soon join the labour market!!!!, I save my comment.

Dont worry about my English , all I need is your advised,plz I am not a corper,
I am a working class guy(graduated 3 yrs ago) ,with a multinational marketing firm.

The apartment where we reside is mine, 3room apartment , I just like having corper around because,some of
the female could sometime be generous with their , , just understd,
so nornally, since I Hardly stay (because of my job ),I always get trusted copers to rent out one  of the room ,(this arrangement is throught a pal that works with NYSC)
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 10:19pm On Apr 27, 2011
toyemz:

@poster
call him and let him be aware of the mess he has created
it is up to him to tell his parents or not
somehow he needs to find a way to sort out the mess
one thing sha,he shouldn't show his face until he can secure his safety
i can assure you of that
but if he was man enough to do it with and innocent,he must be man enough to live up to it

my advice to you would be to tell him,if need be hand over to the NYSC officials and keep out of it
don't do his dirty work for him okay?

Thanks for the advised!
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 10:27pm On Apr 27, 2011
omega25red:

you have been thinking of calling him for the past 6 months grin grin grin grin

be honest you want to see him burn dont ya grin
WHY will I want the boy to be harm ? only a hardless person will want another guy kill.

segzi cres:

Both of you are retards!!! U also knew and you were probably smashing the babe too!!! Goodluck with the disecting!! Lmao!!
I have taste when it come to women ,so pls I do with your advised rather than your accusation!
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by spawnx: 12:24pm On Apr 28, 2011
You call yourself a youth corper and can't express your self clearly. An adult in my words is someone who should accept responsibility or consequence for their actions. Your friend was meant to teach not take advantage. Personally, that friend of yours is definately a loser. He deserves whatever comes his way.

And please spare me on "anyone could make mistake"
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by 190: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
Heineken:

Are u sure itz nt u?

ROTFL
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by squino(m): 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ amu ukwu, you sef your english na die   would or will     @op no mind dem blow ur thang but  if those almajiris get to hear about this and that guy is nowhere to found given the fact that u are his pal mmmm, just hope u have fire extinguisher and  a backup of your life somewhere
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by ShyOne(f): 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2011
@ OP

You know what to do

So do it.

Call him - you know it is the right thing to do.

A very dear and close friend of mine died last week. He Always said to me: "YOU CAN NEVER DO WRONG DOING RIGHT."

Call him.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2011
Shy-One:

@ OP

You know what to do

So do it.

Call him - you know it is the right thing to do.

A very dear and close friend of mine died last week. He Always said to me: "YOU CAN NEVER DO WRONG DOING RIGHT."

Call him.

thanks 4 ur advise
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Dsense(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2011
Heineken:

Are u sure itz nt u?

What is the difference? undecided

OP.
Just do the last thing you mentioned . .Call him and explain the situation to him ,advising him not to resume at the moment and can talk it off later after everything don settle.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by omega25red(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2011
francisj:

WHY will I want the boy to be harm ? only a hardless person will want another guy kill.
Think about it, you waited 6 months to contemplate calling him while everyone have been looking for him. So if he shows up today and they are killing him for being a pedophile you will say dude sorry ooo i was meaning or thinking about calling you for 6 months it just so happened that you showed up today!
If you really cared you will call him and let him know the wrong he has done or at least give the girl's family his number so they can work something out
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by francisj(m): 6:12pm On Apr 28, 2011
Thanks all for your adviced
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by theangel: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2011
[size=20pt]CHAI WE DON SUFFER FOR THIS COUNTRY

IMAGINE PERSON WEY DEY SEND TO GO TEACH CHILDREN

THIS GUY NA DISGRACE
[/size]
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by InkedNerd(f): 6:39pm On Apr 28, 2011
@OP: Your better off just using the info you got on the family section. As I stated before, your friend is a DUMB AṦṦ!!! Even is the girl decided to spread her legs for your friend, HE is still the adult in the situation and should have not gotten himself involved. Him having sex with this minor is nothing more than statutory rȧpe. If he's man enough to lay with her, then he should be man enough to take responsibility for his actions, plain and simple.
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by MrsChima(f): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: Your better off just using the info you got on the family section. As I stated before, your friend is a DUMB AṦṦ!!! Even is the girl decided to spread her legs for your friend, HE is still the adult in the situation and should have not gotten himself involved. Him having sex with this minor is nothing more than statutory rȧpe. If he's man enough to lay with her, then he should be man enough to take responsibility for his actions, plain and simple.

Would you marry me? cry cry kiss kiss shocked shocked
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Dsense(m): 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked . . .No wonder!!! shocked shocked
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by MrsChima(f): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2011
[size=33pt]Hater! angry angry grin grin[/size]
Re: Help ! My Neigbour Life Is In Danger by Dsense(m): 8:56pm On Apr 28, 2011
[size=20pt]LESBO!!!! angry angry grin grin[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should He Propose To His Best Friend's Ex? / Am I Overreacting? / 25 Landlords Storm Police Station To Report Suspected Homosexual Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.