Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine (65947 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by imbless: 8:38am On May 17, 2021
NoSentiment:

See ur life, unthinking twerp! So when America commits crimes it becomes secular un-influenced by Christianity while muslim countries are all islamic (not secular) whenever they are found wanting.

Your own Christian brother George Bush said God asked asked him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. And to the best of my knowledge, the terrorist George W Bush worships a Christian, not an Islamic, God. In fact, your "secular" American president quoted Biblical verses to justify his terrorism against muslim countries of Afghanistan and Iraq. Watch the video to educate urself, u shameless idiott!

EVIDENCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKt56ztXSK0
I don't talk to terrorists! I thought u were a rational fellow, that's why I replied you, but extremism and terrorism has beclouded ur sense of reasoning. But let me educate you a little.
According to the census, religion in the United States is comprised of Christianity, Judaism, Islam, Buddhism, Hinduism, and the unaffiliated, including atheists or agnostics.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Aliyu10562: 11:20am On May 17, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, we know this

You think everyone is as daft as an aliyu

We are talking of facts you are talking of divide and rule
but why are you people always in support of them despite adhering different religion.their holy books is even different from your.they follow the torah while christian follow the bible.they hate jesus and ignore his preaches and you christians still loves them as a result of the hatred you have for muslim.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:39am On May 17, 2021
Aliyu10562:
but why are you people always in support of them despite adhering different religion.their holy books is even different from your.they follow the torah while christian follow the bible.they hate jesus and ignore his preaches and you christians still loves them as a result of the hatred you have for muslim.
can i ask you a question

You or Mohamed who is more knowledgeable in Islam?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Chi133(f): 2:57pm On May 17, 2021
Y
Farki:

Where was God when the Babylonians and Romans destroyed Israel?

God’s Anger was on them. Romans’ and Babylonians should try it again
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 8:09pm On May 17, 2021
Chi133:
Y

God’s Anger was on them. Romans’ and Babylonians should try it again

So when was the email of their forgiveness recieved, when 6 million of them died in Europe abi?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massacre_of_1391
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by elijahkayode(m): 8:30pm On May 17, 2021
Farki:

This is how I catch people on this forum, I carefully segment my point, drop links, and suddenly people who don't have a point say I'm "rambling" and try to change the subject.

I am showing you, from the same book you believe, from the same book which you claim gives Jews the "right" to Israel that they were not even the original inhabitants of the land BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION making their claims of blood and soil meaningless.

Now the Bible aside let's get to the main meat of this issue. I asked a simple question which you are trying to dodge so let me ask it again.

If the British and Nigerian authorities decided to bring Yoruba foreigners from America and the Caribbean, who are descended from slaves to the South West and send all the Igbos away or restrict them to one small part of the country, would you support this action?

lol mr man
1.) first of all remember the world is not blind, Mankind is older than you think and we keep records, how did america belong to America

2.) the world bear witness when six million jews were killed in a political genocide orchestrate by Nazis

3.) There are artefacts everywhere proving Jews has legal right to Isreal (Holy bible & quaran believed by mankind everywhere)

4.) Something happened in 1948 when isreal declare independence, even America had to change its official motto one nation under God

Now we both know yoruba are fighting for greater autonomy (independence) all because of invaders so trust me if we have this history
we will fight the igbos if need be
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 9:49pm On May 17, 2021
elijahkayode:

lol mr man
1.) first of all remember the world is not blind, Mankind is older than you think and we keep records, how did america belong to America

They invaded and took it over, I'm sure many of the Americans and stupid Nigerians blindly supporting Israel won't support giving native Americans back their land.

2.) the world bear witness when six million jews were killed in a political genocide orchestrate by Nazis

And so? Was it only the Jews the Nazis killed? They killed Poles, Slavs, Gypseys and other groups. Should the British now destabilise other parts of the world for these groups?

3.) There are artefacts everywhere proving Jews has legal right to Isreal (Holy bible & quaran believed by mankind everywhere)

The world's population is 7 billion, only 3 billion are Christians and Muslims, what about the remaining 4 billion?

Some Caribbeans believe Africa is their birthright, if they come knocking on your door will you willingly give them your house because they said so?
Some Fulani believe Nigeria is their own by legal right, will you support RUGA and eventually leave your lands to accommodate their beliefs?

4.) Something happened in 1948 when isreal declare independence, even America had to change its official motto one nation under God

America did that because of political lobbying and Christian fanatics preying on everyone's fear of Communism. They put that stupid motto on money because they didn't want to be seen as an irreligious communist state.

Now we both know yoruba are fighting for greater autonomy (independence) all because of invaders so trust me if we have this history
we will fight the igbos if need be

Yet here you are supporting European invaders settling in another man's land and claiming "Israel". Israel is a British invention just like Nigeria yet you can't even see the irony in supporting them, maybe it's because Israelis aren't Muslim.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by elijahkayode(m): 12:55am On May 18, 2021
Farki:

They invaded and took it over, I'm sure many of the Americans and stupid Nigerians blindly supporting Israel won't support giving native Americans back their land.

And so? Was it only the Jews the Nazis killed? They killed Poles, Slavs, Gypseys and other groups. Should the British now destabilise other parts of the world for these groups?

The world's population is 7 billion, only 3 billion are Christians and Muslims, what about the remaining 4 billion?

Some Caribbeans believe Africa is their birthright, if they come knocking on your door will you willingly give them your house because they said so?
Some Fulani believe Nigeria is their own by legal right, will you support RUGA and eventually leave your lands to accommodate their beliefs?

America did that because of political lobbying and Christian fanatics preying on everyone's fear of Communism. They put that stupid motto on money because they didn't want to be seen as an irreligious communist state.

Yet here you are supporting European invaders settling in another man's land and claiming "Israel". Israel is a British invention just like Nigeria yet you can't even see the irony in supporting them, maybe it's because Israelis aren't Muslim.

hmm 3 billion people, you just wait Holy spirit would soon touch all of una
thank God mankind can tell the difference between good and evil
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by chidiebube107: 10:11am On May 21, 2021
Mformee:
grin grin grin grin Once beaten, forever and ever shy grin grin grin
Do you guys think Israel are superiors or something?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by elijahkayode(m): 3:27pm On May 23, 2021
Mikecold:
can i ask you a question

You or Mohamed who is more knowledgeable in Islam?

Salvation

صِرَا طَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ  ۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّآلِّيْنَ
"The path of those upon whom You have bestowed HOLY/PURE Spirit, not of those who have evoked [Your] anger or of those who are astray." #God
#Holyspiritiskey

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

List Of 36 States Of Nigeria And Their Meanings / Isa Pantami: Boko Haram Kicks Against New Sim Card Policy, Threatens Minister / Meet Hon. Abiodun Faleke, The Running Mate Of The Late Abubakar Audu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.