Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine (65964 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Druss(m): 10:29am On May 16, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Point of correction, Israel inhabited that place thousands of years before the Romans chased them out of their ancestral land. They didn't just start claiming the ownership of that land, their ancestors were buried there including Miriam the Islamic Holy book knows and adores very well

The Israelites themselves chased the people they found there when they migrated there. They also are not the original occupants of the land.

As I said noone should claim to be the original occupants as global historical practice has been that he who is stronger occupies. We would be hypocrites if we claim otherwise.

Funny enough I read somewhere that the Palestinians may be descended from some of the lost Israelite tribes.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Temmylee01(m): 10:38am On May 16, 2021
Friend22:

All nothing but empty emotional exhibition of awareness.

You ignorance is so loud that even a WiFi system sound like a whisper.

Israel is the terrorist nation occupying people's land unlawfully and they are the one's who attacked Muslim worshippers in the al-aqsa mosque during ramadaan and when Muslims retaliate the media who actually narrates a one-sided story makes it sound as if Muslims started it..

This is why I don't really take many of you Christians serious.. You are as ignorant (especially here on nairaland) as you come.
really Mr teacher we sight you, shebi you dey nairaland here dey form activist with your dysfunctional brain E go soon clear for your eyes. Make Palestine continue launching rocket � iron dome will keep on protecting the Israelites.

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by shedy03(m): 10:42am On May 16, 2021
Farki:

Ironic that you can't see Israel is doing the same thing.
And then you retaliate in your backyard for what is happening in a foreign land 1000s of miles away?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Scap93: 10:43am On May 16, 2021
Noneroone:

https://punchng.com/turkish-president-phones-buhari-seeks-nigerias-support-for-palestine/
And one mumu Christian like that from South supporting one Nigeria doesn't know Nigeria is a Muslim country hahahahahhah.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Munzy14(m): 10:48am On May 16, 2021
Penguin2:
Expect Buhari to lend his support with the speed of light.

But for the fear of America.

And the UK, his second home and a place he charges his battery.
Chai....grin
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by TruthHurts1(m): 10:49am On May 16, 2021
You must have been looking inside a mirror when you were typing the words shameless idiot grin

Only a born fool whose IQ is lower than a dog's own will dispute that the United States of America is a secular state.

[img]https://images./1wUZqUzmKJRfmMNZ6gR9WA.jpg[/img]

NoSentiment:

See ur life, unthinking twerp! So when America commits crimes it becomes secular un-influenced by Christianity while muslim countries are all islamic (not secular) whenever they are found wanting.

Your own Christian brother George Bush said God asked asked him to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. And to the best of my knowledge, the terrorist George W Bush worships a Christian, not an Islamic, God. In fact, your "secular" American president quoted Biblical verses to justify his terrorism against muslim countries of Afghanistan and Iraq. Watch the video to educate urself, u shameless idiott!

EVIDENCE:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKt56ztXSK0
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 10:51am On May 16, 2021
SmartyPants:

His madness has not reached the level of allying with Turkey agaisnt the USA.
You don't know that Terrorist

Jihad comes first
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by blackboy(m): 10:56am On May 16, 2021
I hope say na Boss Mustapha he call. BEcause some people here were justifying why the secretary of state and not Biden to Buhari
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:00am On May 16, 2021
heysquare:

You're the foolish Christian here! The fight between Palestine and Israel is not a religion one but a land dispute that has been in existence for decades. Even if it a religion war how is that concern christians? Israelis are Jews and not Christians!
Whether religious war

Whether land dispute look at what history says

They are only using Palestine as a fraud name, check the name Palestine it's all about Jewish people history on the land

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Aliyu10562: 11:02am On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
I hope Nigeria government will answer the call. This is End time for Terrorists. At least Our soldiers can now fight real war with outsiders not innocent people

While Terrorists are gathering all their allies to battle Israel, Many foolish Christians are busy condemning Israel in the name of Let peace reign but will never learn from what these terrorists are capable of when they subdue the world, even After seeing what happened in Turkey ( a once Christian country) and also Norther Nigeria, the Fools still refused to be reasonable .

Ndi Iberibe
israel aren't christians but jews
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:05am On May 16, 2021
Aliyu10562:
israel aren't christians but jews
Abdul, we know this

You think everyone is as daft as an aliyu

We are talking of facts you are talking of divide and rule

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Magnanimous101(m): 11:05am On May 16, 2021
I wish he would accept this request.....oooh how I wish he could
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Abid2020(m): 11:07am On May 16, 2021
Biafrannuke:
He was said to have spoken with Kyrgyz President, Sadyr Japarov; his Afghan counterpart, Ashraf Ghani; Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, a former Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad; and Libya’s Prime Minister, Abdul Dbeibeh. The remarkable thing about this anti-Israel alliance being championed by Turkey is the fact that it is made up of Islamic countries and also failed states. Nigeria is ripe to join them.
Is Nigeria an Islamic state also?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:13am On May 16, 2021
Farki:

Where was God when the Babylonians and Romans destroyed Israel?
Where was allah when Mohamed died of rat poison

Because it is common knowledge that God himself told Israelites he would allow their enemies to conquer them should they serve Baal

Now that they aren't conquered and in their land what do you deduce from that with your 2kb thinking faculty
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by IJEYdiamond(f): 11:13am On May 16, 2021
It's now i know some heads of state are stupid... See Turkey!!

One Week Trump brought Turkey to its knees.. and you r stupidly seeking for support...

Why dont u go and fight lsreal nah... If them Born the presido well and e Sure the idiot that has no balls go and face lsreal... we are waiting for your news...

Idiot... shameless thing so you need support!!

Ozowor!!
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by AngelicBeing: 11:13am On May 16, 2021
1000trillion:
why you dey mention me??
Because I want to release Abrahamic blessings on your destiny, from today, as an AngelicBeing from Heaven, l release 1000 trillion blessings of favors into your life in Jesus Name amen cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by semyman: 11:14am On May 16, 2021
Where are the lifeless crew?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:15am On May 16, 2021
remigreat:
Turkey President hasn't read his Bible that's if he has one anyway. Isreal can NEVER be defeated. Let them gather the whole world army, they will always meet Isreal at the top.
He doesn't have Bible, he only uses the Arabic Quran that came thousands of years after judiadism and christianity

He bases his bloodthirst on Mohamed demon possessed doctrines
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ademuyiwa20(f): 11:18am On May 16, 2021
Reverse should have been the case.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:18am On May 16, 2021
Kuginzi:

Keep deceiving yourself. The Jews that does not believe in your 'Bible'.
The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah,[b] was the genocide of European Jews during World War II.[3] Between 1941 and 1945, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews.
Do the Jews believe in your Quran given Mohamed by cave demon?

The bible is basically the Torah

You don't need to show us you are an hilter disciple, just don't let them catch you in public should you ever seek asylum to Europe when the Islamic Terrorists you support finally displace you from your current shithole
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:28am On May 16, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
I pray sentiment will not kill you guys do you know why UK silent and Us as well on the whole things.

The Israeli you are supporting dont care about you Igbos. How many Nigerians or let me put it this way how many Igbos hustling in Israel?

I'm a Christian but to God who made me if I become Nigeria president tomorrow I will fight Israel and reclaim the Palestinian lands .
You are a Yoruba muslim

Don't be ashamed of your Terrorist religion

Your concern should be how you and tinubu can serve fulanis in worship

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ogwumgbe: 11:30am On May 16, 2021
Druss:

The Israelites themselves chased the people they found there when they migrated there. They also are not the original occupants of the land.

As I said noone should claim to be the original occupants as global historical practice has been that he who is stronger occupies. We would be hypocrites if we claim otherwise.

Funny enough I read somewhere that the Palestinians may be descended from some of the lost Israelite tribes.

You are talking about prehistoric times and not modern times bro, there's nothing like chasing others out of their land to occupy it in this modern time. Palestinians are originally Philistines, arch enemy of Israel. In the olden days they fought many wars between themselves. And they know their land and their boundary. Israel has the power to chase them out of Gaza but Israel isn't doing that because they understand that Gaza belongs to Philistine. It's the land originally inhabited by their ancestors they are dragging bro
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by michresakidjo(m): 11:32am On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
He believes in reviving that ottoman empire and becoming the leader of all Muslims

This is the reason he has problem with Saudi Arabia and it's Arab allies who see him as a threat that wants to relocate the Islamic capital to turkey

He and his Iranian counterpart are trying hard these days
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by HRMK: 11:33am On May 16, 2021
birds of same feather!a housefly will always support human with sore!!
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by michresakidjo(m): 11:34am On May 16, 2021
ogwumgbe:

You are talking about prehistoric times and not modern times bro, there's nothing like chasing others out of their land to occupy it in this modern time. Palestinians are originally Philistines, arch enemy of Israel. In the olden days they fought many wars between themselves. And they know their land and their boundary. Israel has the power to chase them out of Gaza but Israel isn't doing that because they understand that Gaza belongs to Philistine. It's the land originally inhabited by their ancestors they are dragging bro
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:35am On May 16, 2021
Blackdisciple:

Lolz bros no be Liberia matter ooo wey naija go dey form Rambo..

Egypt, Syria once did a joint force to fight Israel later Jordan came in , Morocco came in too but Jordan and Moroccan armies was no where to be found cos lsraeli armies buried them all.

Syria and Egypt that started the fight continued, Israeli reserved armies continued the war till they captured Damascus in Syria and another city in Egypt without a help from anywhere before UN came in.
The four countries fought against just one country still they lost. Then tell me how God is not great.

And today these countries still wanna fight Israel again, to me Arabs will never learn from history

Don't forget that this happened when israel was just a new state of different European Jews coming together

They have gone past tanks since 1948

While Muslim nations have been in the mosque reciting Arabic Quran 24/7 these people have been working day and night

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:42am On May 16, 2021
Druss:

Point of correction. No one should claim any moral high ground here because the issues are far more complex. There is no country in the world where the current inhabitants were the original inhabitants. The Israelis are there to stay.

What I would expect is how to ensure a mutually beneficial existence for all parties.

PS You have in one breath also insulted Christians and your intent is to enlighten?

One thing I always wonder about - why haven't fellow Arabs provided land or sanctuary for the Palestinians?
No Arabs with vast lands from Libya to Iran won't provide lands for the Palestinians because they want bloodshed

Palestinians are already leaving the land in droves but their Islamic friends won't officially open their boarders to them

The ottoman empire (an Islamic empire) planted the present day Palestinians there, yet they had vast land across the middle east and where aware the Jews own the land with none of the previous conquerors of the land planting their people on it
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Kuginzi: 11:42am On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Do the Jews believe in your Quran given Mohamed by cave demon?

The bible is basically the Torah

You don't need to show us you are an hilter disciple, just don't let them catch you in public should you ever seek asylum to Europe when the Islamic Terrorists you support finally displace you from your current shithole
I'm happy, I have achieved my aim by educating you that the people you're supporting does not believe Jesus Christ is God.
Judaism does not accept Jesus as God, Divine Being, intermediary between humans and God, messiah, or holy. Belief in the Trinity is also held to be incompatible with Judaism, as are a number of other tenets of Christianity
Secondly, there is a lot of work to do on you, as I can see your level of understanding is very low. Therefore you need constant preaching/teaching through media Evangelism, seminars&workshops.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Fejoku: 11:44am On May 16, 2021
Friend22:

And how come the Romans and Babylonians did not only defeat but enslaved the Israelites too?

Some of you are just blabbing nonsense like toddlers .
Even the time of Moses were the Israelites not enslaved?
Is in your Bible too.
Yeye ignoramus!

Like Israel can "never" be defeated.
Do you even know the word never.

Some of you don't even know history yet you talk.

During Inquisition, Ferdinand and Isabella ,not only expelled Muslims but Jews too.

Do you guys understand English.

How come Israel was not on the world map not until 1948?!.

A united Israel was and has never been defeated in any war.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by jimmynauty: 11:50am On May 16, 2021
Biafrannuke:
He was said to have spoken with Kyrgyz President, Sadyr Japarov; his Afghan counterpart, Ashraf Ghani; Iraqi Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kadhimi, a former Malaysian Prime Minister, Mahathir Mohamad; and Libya’s Prime Minister, Abdul Dbeibeh. The remarkable thing about this anti-Israel alliance being championed by Turkey is the fact that it is made up of Islamic countries and also failed states. Nigeria is ripe to join them.

Loool

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 11:51am On May 16, 2021
Kuginzi:

I'm happy, I have achieved my aim by educating you that the people you're supporting does not believe Jesus Christ is God.
Judaism does not accept Jesus as God, Divine Being, intermediary between humans and God, messiah, or holy. Belief in the Trinity is also held to be incompatible with Judaism, as are a number of other tenets of Christianity
Secondly, there is a lot of work to do on you, as I can see your level of understanding is very low. Therefore you need constant preaching/teaching through media Evangelism, seminars&workshops.
Atleast learn to paragraph and be coordinated while crying

Jews believing Jesus is Messiah or not, doesn't affect christianity in any way

Even Jesus that was Jewish (unlike Mohamed) wasn't bothered about their disbelieve

The Question is why are Muslims and Mohamed the pained ones?

Why was the insecured peadophile Mohamed so desperate about the Jews rejecting him

Why did he command Jews to be killed in the height of his pains

Why are Muslims so insecured about Jews that they need Christian's to join them in their hate campaign

What business do you Terrorists have with Jews, was your possessed prophet born Jew or what?

Quran 5:1

Pickthall: O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another.

Your Quran calls Jews and Christian's friends so why do you who knows nothing think you know more than your prophet

1 Like

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:56am On May 16, 2021
The real message is:

Buhari should cause a crisis between Christians and muslims in Nigeria ASAP since all the security chiefs are in the leadership of muslim. That was his call.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Defends Twitter Ban & Crowwe App On Clubhouse / Top 15 Most Performing Governors In Nigeria By Premiumratings / Akeredolu: Foreigners From Mali Trained In Libya Behind Attack On Owo Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.