Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine (65919 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu: Frederick Forsyth Seeks Nigeria’s Suspension From Commonwealth / Yakassai Backs Power Rotation, Seeks Nigeria’s Return To Parliamentary System / Dino Melaye And Hushpuppi: APC Nigeria Support Mocks Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by femifemi1(m): 4:15pm On May 16, 2021
Foolishness starts when you believe that you are wiser than others.

And those who said there is no God....I mean God the Almighty and not those g.o.d or some black stones..if you are sincerely sure of this,
Please raise up your right hand and swear by the blood that flow in your body, that there is no God.

Many great philosophers and scientists regretted at their hour of death, for not accept the fact Jesus is the way, the truth and the life, it's not about being religious or sounding such, it is about knowing the truth, self acclaimed wisdom had kept secret from you.

Forces produce this world and only such forces can sustain it, and the greatest of all forces come of GOD.

2 Likes

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 4:52pm On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
These days every Muslim denies he is muslim, we know it's a pathetic situation to be in

What kind of silly implication are you making here? I have not at any time been Muslim, a simple check through my profile would show you my opinions on Islam but you are too deep in dogmatic thinking.

Ok, let me address you as the atheist you profess to be, this time no religious sentiment.

Are you aware that history has agreed that Israel lived in that land before the Palestinians?

No they did not, anyone with even basic knowledge of the Bible knows that the Israelites were nomadic people and are not native to the land. What we now call "Israel" was the "Land of Milk and Honey" that was supposedly promised to Abraham and his descendants.
https://www.biblica.com/bible/?osis=niv:Numbers%2034:1%E2%80%9312

When Moses allegedly led the people of Israel out of Egypt they kept roaming because many of the other cities and tribes in the land didn't want them hanging around.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers%2013&version=NIV

The area called Palestine was inhabited by the Philistines, which I'm sure you know were a settled people in ancient Canaan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines#:~:text=The%20Philistines%20were%20an%20ancient,King%20Nebuchadnezzar%20II%20of%20Babylonia.

Are you aware that archeological evidences have proven this, not just findings in Israel but artifacts around the world e.g The colosseum in Rome (one of the 7 wonders of the world) was built on the back of Jewish slaves taken to Rome, the gold in the ancient Jewish temple was used to build it?

These are not hear say, these are facts, there is a monument that was built in Rome (Arch of Emperor Titus) detailing how the romans carried out the invasion and stole Jews wealth.

The Romans invaded hundreds of people and conquered many different tribes, how does the conquering of tribes give legitimacy to Israel?

Are you saying any random group can just invade and practice ethnic cleansing because their distant ancestors lived there? Using this logic Egypt has legal claim over Israel since they used to rule the land before the Israelites became a settled people.

Will you let an African American move into your house and take your farm and shoot your mother because your ancestors sold his into slavery?

Why are the British today returning bronze they took from the Binins during their early invasion?

Because they want to be politically correct and gain good will from shallow minded fools who think this gesture will erase centuries of colonialism.

Simply put it doesn't belong to them, so can land not then be returned?

Yes it can, if you stay in a government property illegally for centuries that doesn't validate it as yours, it doesn't change the fact the government would claim it back one day.

You can only beg for mercy, if the government is insisting on it you cannot do anything.

On this note we all accept Jews were there before Palestinians, and people invaded them, and were spread across the world (displaced).

The ottomans (an Islamic state) comes up in 1500 and meet a fallow land then surplant their people

They were the last to come there, they knew Jews own the land, they didn't make provision to even share.

Ottoman gets defeated, UK comes in and says all the Jews are displaced and need a single home to integrate.

UK takes the Jews to their original home after they have become target of envy from the insecured nations in europe

UK tells Palestinians to share the home with Jews

They refuse until they were conquered, UK didn't take Palestinians out after defeating them, they simply asked them to live together

Where was Palestinians in the 70AD when Jews had already been existing as a people taken as slaves from their land?

Attached is the Arch of Titus built in 70AD to celebrate the win over the "Jewish people in Judea"

Please can you come up with know history any were of this "Palestinians" who claim ownership of this land

Who is unjust to who here?

If Sanwo Olu should decide now, with the backing of the British, that he doesn't want Igbos in the South West and brings in Yorubas from Brazil, Jamaica and America to take over your homes and occupy your land will you like it?

If the Jamaican "Yoruba" man says his ancestors lived on this land and therefore, you as an Igbo man have no claim to the property, you must go back to Igbo land.

If you decide to stay and they force you into a small settlement at Ogun waterside where all your food, water, medicine and elections are at the mercy of foreigners you will support them fully?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Staphylococcus: 4:54pm On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
You are just talking trash, everyone knows Erdogan is a religious fanatic hothead that takes decision from his ass

Remove Russia from your delusion, Erdogan never consulted with them and they have no collation on this case

Did Erdogan also take permission from Russia before he converted hagga Sophia to mosque

You must be dumb if you don't know he sees himself as the Umar of the Muslim world that must be quick to react than think

You are kid in world politics and warfare.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Lekan239(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2021
candidbabe:

Yes I want to hear
All Christians are sons and daughters of Israel, since we are Christians therefore we are also sons and daughters of Israel
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Lekan239(m): 5:01pm On May 16, 2021
Teeklef:

Yes?
All Christians are sons and daughters of Israel, since we are Christians therefore we are also sons and daughters of Israel
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Richthekid: 5:14pm On May 16, 2021
Nigeria what even buhari need support for his family and can’t even secure nigeria
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 16, 2021
Staphylococcus:

You are kid in world politics and warfare.
lol, but you were crying that Biden would query israel some days ago

You were rambling that Russia and turkey are in this together

So how far the call by Erdogan begging buhari to join his rag tag collation

That staphylococcus is really affecting your thinking faculty
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 16, 2021
Farki:

What kind of silly implication are you making here? I have not at any time been Muslim, a simple check through my profile would show you my opinions on Islam but you are too deep in dogmatic thinking.

No they did not, anyone with even basic knowledge of the Bible knows that the Israelites were nomadic people and are not native to the land. What we now call "Israel" was the "Land of Milk and Honey" that was supposedly promised to Abraham and his descendants.
https://www.biblica.com/bible/?osis=niv:Numbers%2034:1%E2%80%9312

When Moses allegedly led the people of Israel out of Egypt they kept roaming because many of the other cities and tribes in the land didn't want them hanging around.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers%2013&version=NIV

The area called Palestine was inhabited by the Philistines, which I'm sure you know were a settled people in ancient Canaan.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philistines#:~:text=The%20Philistines%20were%20an%20ancient,King%20Nebuchadnezzar%20II%20of%20Babylonia.

The Romans invaded hundreds of people and conquered many different tribes, how does the conquering of tribes give legitimacy to Israel?

Are you saying any random group can just invade and practice ethnic cleansing because their distant ancestors lived there? Using this logic Egypt has legal claim over Israel since they used to rule the land before the Israelites became a settled people.

Will you let an African American move into your house and take your farm and shoot your mother because your ancestors sold his into slavery?

Because they want to be politically correct and gain good will from shallow minded fools who think this gesture will erase centuries of colonialism.

If Sanwo Olu should decide now, with the backing of the British, that he doesn't want Igbos in the South West and brings in Yorubas from Brazil, Jamaica and America to take over your homes and occupy your land will you like it?

If the Jamaican "Yoruba" man says his ancestors lived on this land and therefore, you as an Igbo man have no claim to the property, you must go back to Igbo land.

If you decide to stay and they force you into a small settlement at Ogun waterside where all your food, water, medicine and elections are at the mercy of foreigners you will support them fully?
You are quoting Bible you don't want to believe and you are twisting history

Can you settle which one you want to go with let's talk

I don't do rambling different sources
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by sigiyaya112: 5:34pm On May 16, 2021
phineas:

You just embarrassed yourself and your supposed education.When in doubt ask.

The word you are looking for is Constantinople. There fixed, I'll leave you to do the "proper research" Now apologize to the other person you accused of "ignorant rubbish" and try to "sin no more" the sin of arrogance
Mumu now listen today's Istanbul is less than 10 percent of the whole of Turkey, when when you come to Istanbul today you will notice the city lies on two continent Europe and Asia. It is only 22% of Istanbul that fall on the European territory and it was only this 22% that was conquered by the ottoman from Constantinople. Ewu dont argue because Istanbul is my second home
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Staphylococcus: 5:36pm On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, but you were crying that Biden would query israel some days ago

You were rambling that Russia and turkey are in this together

So how far the call by Erdogan begging buhari to join his rag tag collation

That staphylococcus is really affecting your thinking faculty

You just emphasized my earlier point. You are a novice. Just trying hard to act like you updated.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 16, 2021
Staphylococcus:

You just emphasized my earlier point. You are a novice. Just trying hard to act like you updated.
grin grin

I would let you stew in your torment Abdul-hilter
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Roddd(m): 5:45pm On May 16, 2021
Does Erdogan truly understands that 99.99% of Nigerian Christians, and by extension, a significant amount of its populace call on God of Israel to fight their own battles?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 5:48pm On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
You are quoting Bible you don't want to believe and you are twisting history

Can you settle which one you want to go with let's talk

I don't do rambling different sources

This is how I catch people on this forum, I carefully segment my point, drop links, and suddenly people who don't have a point say I'm "rambling" and try to change the subject.

I am showing you, from the same book you believe, from the same book which you claim gives Jews the "right" to Israel that they were not even the original inhabitants of the land BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION making their claims of blood and soil meaningless.

Now the Bible aside let's get to the main meat of this issue. I asked a simple question which you are trying to dodge so let me ask it again.

If the British and Nigerian authorities decided to bring Yoruba foreigners from America and the Caribbean, who are descended from slaves to the South West and send all the Igbos away or restrict them to one small part of the country, would you support this action?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:51pm On May 16, 2021
GUNITGuy:
I stand with Israel ...
....Israel has the right to self defence just has the Yoruba Nation has the right to self defence against Terrorist
And Palestinians have no right to defend their selves? The should just wait until Israel finished stealing their land.Nice job bloody hypocrite.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 5:52pm On May 16, 2021
Farki:

This is how I catch people on this forum, I carefully segment my point, drop links, and suddenly people who don't have a point say I'm "rambling" and try to change the subject.

I am showing you, from the same book you believe, from the same book which you claim gives Jews the "right" to Israel that they were not even the original inhabitants of the land BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION making their claims of blood and soil meaningless.

Now the Bible aside let's get to the main meat of this issue. I asked a simple question which you are trying to dodge so let me ask it again.

If the British and Nigerian authorities decided to bring Yoruba foreigners from America and the Caribbean, who are descended from slaves to the South West and send all the Igbos away or restrict them to one small part of the country, would you support this action?
You are a confused fellow you started by saying Christian's are supporting Israel because of some Bible which is not factual

I told you let's forget religion and look at history

You go again to the Bible you called not factual to be rambling incoherent trash

Abdul, look at my moniker again o

You are talking to a person of the book
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 6:00pm On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
You are a confused fellow you started by saying Christian's are supporting Israel because of some Bible which is not factual

Ah, you are lying so boldly on a Sunday? shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ

I told you let's forget religion and look at history

You go again to the Bible you called not factual to be rambling incoherent trash

And I asked you a simple question which you have not answered yet.

Would you support the British and Yoruba people in displacing the Igbos by sending foreigners with flimsy ancestral claims to take over your properties and occupy your homes?

Abdul, look at my moniker again o

You are talking to a person of the book

Continue to call me Muslim, I like it as you're trying to derail. grin

You still haven't answered my question, until you do you are an unserious individual and a bloody hypocrite.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by generalwo(m): 6:04pm On May 16, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
it's only terorist missile that have no targets, even isreal warn civilians to vacate targets point before attack, so they knew terorist locations in Nigeria
..... And what if the terrorists start hiding in the midst of civilians and using them as shields the way hamas are doing with the Palestines?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 6:10pm On May 16, 2021
Farki:

Ah, you are lying so boldly on a Sunday? shocked shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ

And I asked you a simple question which you have not answered yet.

Would you support the British and Yoruba people in displacing the Igbos by sending foreigners with flimsy ancestral claims to take over your properties and occupy your homes?

Continue to call me Muslim, I like it as you're trying to derail. grin

You still haven't answered my question, until you do you are an unserious individual and a bloody hypocrite.
what question Abdul?

If you don't believe in religious fairytale, should you be bringing religious sources for debate

Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 6:22pm On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
what question Abdul?

If you don't believe in religious fairytale, should you be bringing religious sources for debate

You're the one using the same fairytale is proof of Jewish claim to the land now you want to deflect when that claim has been negated and your foolishness on the topic has been exposed.

I know you must be feeling very embarrassed by exposing how little you know on this subject but you have not satisfied me so I will repeat the question again;

What is so hard in answering the question?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 16, 2021
Farki:

You're the one using the same fairytale is proof of Jewish claim to the land now you want to deflect when that claim has been negated and your foolishness on the topic has been exposed.

I know you must be feeling very embarrassed by exposing how little you know on this subject but you have not satisfied me so I will repeat the question again;

What is so hard in answering the question?
Your "question" is senseless

If i live in a land that is legally inherited from my fore father's i won't allow British and Yoruba Take it from me

If my fore father's obtained it falsely i have no legal standing when the owners come

Why do we have government evacuating illegal occupants decades after they exist on illegality
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:11pm On May 16, 2021
generalwo:
..... And what if the terrorists start hiding in the midst of civilians and using them as shields the way hamas are doing with the Palestines?
those you called civilians are not always civilians as claim, they are in full support what terorist are doing, like in case of Nigeria, northerners were the ones rejecting formal president Jonathan campaign against Jonathan, there is this common statement from current president buhari saying that attack on bokoharam is attack on the North, now bokoharam hide among civilians and killing thesame civilians.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by babajero(m): 7:17pm On May 16, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:

not everybody thinks the way you think. if buhari does order christian soldiers to go to war with israel, they would go.
That is in your dreams, no Christian soldier will involve in an Islamic religious war.
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Farki: 7:21pm On May 16, 2021
Mikecold:
Your "question" is senseless

If i live in a land that is legally inherited from my fore father's i won't allow British and Yoruba Take it from me

If my fore father's obtained it falsely i have no legal standing when the owners come

Why do we have government evacuating illegal occupants decades after they exist on illegality

So why are you supporting Jewish foreigners displacing people living in Palestine for centuries?

Why are you supporting Israelis who build illegal settlements and take over Palestinian homes on the West Bank in an attempt to take over East Jerusalem and eventually the entire West Bank?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by KayB: 7:55pm On May 16, 2021
Nigeria surely is a very powerful nation if only we had worth Leaders
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by generalwo(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
those you called civilians are not always civilians as claim, they are in full support what terorist are doing, like in case of Nigeria, northerners were the ones rejecting formal president Jonathan campaign against Jonathan, there is this common statement from current president buhari saying that attack on bokoharam is attack on the North, now bokoharam hide among civilians and killing thesame civilians.
..... They support the terrorists doesn't mean they deserve to die.... Alot of them have been brainwashed and you can't hold it out against them and condem them to death because of that..... The aggressors should be the ones to die not the civilians who have been brainwashed by them
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 16, 2021
This news is fake .....call Nigeria fire
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by zigirl56(f): 8:48pm On May 16, 2021
A country that can't fight for his people but wants to help another country. Biggest joke of the century. �
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:42pm On May 16, 2021
generalwo:
..... They support the terrorists doesn't mean they deserve to die.... Alot of them have been brainwashed and you can't hold it out against them and condem them to death because of that..... The aggressors should be the ones to die not the civilians who have been brainwashed by them
they don't deserve to die agree but the innocent among the good side suppose to die unprotected without defence from aggressor?
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by generalwo(m): 9:56pm On May 16, 2021
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
they don't deserve to die agree but the innocent among the good side suppose to die unprotected without defence from aggressor?
....... I don't understand where this argument is heading but all I want is for the hopeless terrorists killing people in the name of Islam to man up and stop using civilians as shields... If they are men enough, they should fight their opponents face to face
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by jude79(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2021
Northernblood3:
I hope Nigeria government will answer the call. This is End time for Terrorists. At least Our soldiers can now fight real war with outsiders not innocent people

While Terrorists are gathering all their allies to battle Israel, Many foolish Christians are busy condemning Israel in the name of Let peace reign but will never learn from what these terrorists are capable of when they subdue the world, even After seeing what happened in Turkey ( a once Christian country) and also Norther Nigeria, the Fools still refused to be reasonable .

Ndi Iberibe

Well it's alright when lion(Muslims) kills zebra(jew, Christians) but if the zebra dare lion and kills it, pandemonium will broke out in the animal/ human world "Islamophobia , Islamophobia" will rent the air, the news world will unleash their propaganda machinery, CNN BBC, aljazeera, France 24, press tv Iran, will pummel the whole world with the news, the Muslim world will unleash their taquiya (deception) all over the world, the lion that is trying to celebrate it's 30th zebra meal will be so eulogiesed and dressed in new garb, then people will swear that it had never killed a mouse before. The zebra will be demonized and condemned as the most wicked animal ever seen, Democrats will accuse the zebra of not allowing itself to be killed by the lion, the zebra will remind the world that self defense is the right of every living thing and that it has lost 29 brethens to the lion, but nobody listens. In frenzy the world keeps using such taquiya and more lions are emboldened to attack others until the world is completely engulfed.
How can a human being reason with a world with this kind of mindset, truth is, the only way to be alive is to defend your life and that of your people against such mad rascals
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by maxzzo1(m): 10:21pm On May 16, 2021
Abeg every body hold ur side....Turkey Presido noo know how many HB. Bandit and Fulani herdsmen don kill for naija abeg make una dey there o
Re: Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine by Mjpem23(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2021
You still have a lot of work to do ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Diezani To Visit Prophet T. B Joshua As Condition Worsens - Daily Post / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures / Okorocha: "I Remain The Most Popular Governor In Nigeria" - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.