Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 - Foreign Affairs (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (71229 Views)

Bridge Collapses In The US After Being Hit By A Ship (Video) / This Shocking Map Shows How Israel Took Over Palestine Since 1947 / Real Story Behind The Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 6:57pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, I am a dysfunctional imbëcile . Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 7:00pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:
Israel is a terrorist organization but I support Israel because I believe in the white man who is my savior Jesus Christ.

Na wa o! grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 7:03pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, I am a raving lunatic . Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 7:04pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:
Israel is a terrorist organization but I support Israel because I believe in the white man who is my savior Jesus Christ.

Na so o! grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 7:04pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, I am the most useless idiot ever . Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 7:06pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:

Odiegwu o! grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 7:07pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, madness and foolishness are in my genes. I can't help it, my foolishness na follow come. Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 7:09pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:

You don't mean it! grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 7:09pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, . I am a hopeless failure in very aspect of my life. Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 7:11pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:

Tell me more grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 7:12pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, . I am just a pile of stinking human trash. Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 7:15pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:

You speak the truth my friend grin grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 7:16pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, I am an imbecilic blockhead. Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 7:18pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:

You are making sense. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 7:19pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, I am a senseless buffoon. Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 7:21pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:

Indeed grin grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 7:22pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, I am an idiotic dummy. Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 7:23pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:

Truth right there. grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 7:24pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, I am an idiotic nitwit. Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 11:11pm On May 17, 2021
vibre:

Of course grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 11:40pm On May 17, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire, I am a brainless zombie. My brains have been replaced with cow dung. Don't be like me cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by Ayobami7(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2021
Seen
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 2:48pm On May 18, 2021
vibre:

Na so! You don tire? Abeg continue to expose your ridiculous faith/religion.grin grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 10:10pm On May 18, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire. I am Stupidity in the flesh. Don't be like me. cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by YungMillionaire: 2:40pm On May 19, 2021
vibre:

Na so! You don tire? Abeg continue to expose your ridiculous faith/religion. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by vibre: 3:12pm On May 19, 2021
YungMillionaire:

I am YungMillionaire. I am an idiotic, bastard son of whöre. Don't be like me. cry cry cry

wink
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by ocelot2006(m): 8:54am On May 22, 2021
Biggcake:

The babies that will become future terrorist?

Bomb them young....

Wow!! Truly on the day of judgement, a lot of so called Christians will go to hell..
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by Biggcake: 9:52am On May 22, 2021
ocelot2006:

Wow!! Truly on the day of judgement, a lot of so called Christians will go to hell..

Wow, you will roast in hell with everlasting fire burning with brimstone....

Infact with all your family
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by Konquest: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
Saifullah01:
The banner reads :
"The Germans destroyed our families please dont you destroy our hopes"

What an irony the situation has turned to today
Re: The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 by Galay: 11:03am On Apr 21
Hahaha Israel is just starting, you don't know the Jew grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

China And Russia Prepare To Accept Taliban Rule Of Afghanistan(Pics) / Mugabe Blasts Nigeria At AU Summit For “Betraying” Africa / Kenyan Football Fans Sexually Assault A Lady Inside Bush (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.