Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) (18121 Views)

Priscilla Ojong Still Missing - Friends Of UNICROSS Student Stage Protest Walk / Priscilla Ojong: I'm Not Missing! My Phone Got Damaged / Priscilla Ojong Is Missing For 3 Weeks (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by ekevwe(m): 8:06pm On May 16, 2021
UDUJ:
All these promiscuous children of nowadays, giving their parents high blood pressure.

Very annoying. The future is gone. Tufia
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by mauchiz: 8:11pm On May 16, 2021
Is time to send our girls to jail, because of the trauma they are causing everyone, is not only there family that is concerned, we are all concerned. If this girls come back, police should arrest them, so they will not be going out without telling people were they are going to. It is time for discipline to start.
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by michoim(m): 8:20pm On May 16, 2021
See resemblance
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by sammyonal: 8:22pm On May 16, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It's so amazing the way you guys talk about ladies.. So delusional, am sure most of you are more powerful on the keyboard than real life
are we guys lying? It's the truth and u know it. And of the real life of a thing, we dey gallant whether online or offline.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2021
generalwo:
..... If you pay close attention to the video sir, u will know she made that video under duress..... My instincts tells me that it's either a runs gone wrong or a social media hook up gone wrong..... Either way, she's in a bad situation already and all we can do is pray for her safety
if shes truly Kidnapped, I pray she will be found alive and healthy... From the video posted on social media... She doesn't look like someone decent sorry to say... If she end up being save maybe she will change for the better.
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by jidxin(m): 8:38pm On May 16, 2021
generalwo:
..... If you pay close attention to the video sir, u will know she made that video under duress..... My instincts tells me that it's either a runs gone wrong or a social media hook up gone wrong..... Either way, she's in a bad situation already and all we can do is pray for her safety
kindly send the link to the video
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by luminouz(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2021
Ritzybeauty:
It's so amazing the way you guys talk about ladies.. So delusional, am sure most of you are more powerful on the keyboard than real life
Goan sit your tiny ass down

Yen yen yen..like aboki parrot wink

1 Like

Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by UTAN28(m): 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
NarcoPolo:
Maybe the yahoo boy wey camp her never gather his ritual condiments complete

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I don die
Guy why u make me mad with laughter na
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 8:47pm On May 16, 2021
She is with her boyfriend period
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 16, 2021
Boys don detain her..

Pussy work gone bad..
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by D1zion: 8:58pm On May 16, 2021
yanabasee1:
But she made a video saying that she wasn't missing... Whats going on?
I said it when I read about the video. Maybe she made the video under duress
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Ritzybeauty(f): 8:59pm On May 16, 2021
sammyonal:
are we guys lying? It's the truth and u know it. And of the real life of a thing, we dey gallant whether online or offline.
Congratulations young chap
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by generalwo(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2021
habsydiamond:
if shes truly Kidnapped, I pray she will be found alive and healthy... From the video posted on social media... She doesn't look like someone decent sorry to say... If she end up being save maybe she will change for the better.
.... My point exactly..... She does not look decent one bit and I hope she learns from her mistakes
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Itsvickee: 9:14pm On May 16, 2021
Please you people should stop confusing us . you said she is missing.while she said she is not missing.which one we de.
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 16, 2021
May she not be found! Stupid girl went on a fvcking pen!s feast.
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:39pm On May 16, 2021
DKM123:
What is all this nonsense?! Is there something nairaland mods are not telling us? Are you trying to discredit other genuine missing people's stories?

Why is nairaland desperate to force this particular "missing girl" in the psyche of its readers by fire by force even when you people know that she ISN'T MISSING.

You people should continue until your sibling, child, cousin turns up missing.

There are REAL MISSING PEOPLE that aren't being brought to front-page yet you are determined to keep posting ridiculous topics about this particular girl who has made a video where she was even laughing, looked like she was very fine and declared that she wasn't missing. .

She is probably upset with her family and wants to stay away from them so why the heck are you putting her in our faces as missing? Una dey ment? WTF?

Focus on the real missing people who need the help of the public to stay alive. Msch.eeeew!

She is off contact until now. Her phone is switched off. No one knows where she is. She is not even calling her friend. The video she released had her looking to the side, which her friends feel she was ordered to make the video to help douse the cry of her being kidnapped.

Her friends even pointed that her top was torn in the video.

If all is well, she would have switched on her phone and called her friends. She says her phone is spoilt. If it is spoilt, she can not put it in another phone and call? Or, buy a very small phone to keep in contact with her friends and family.

I think her friends' fears are justified.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:40pm On May 16, 2021
Itsvickee:
Please you people should stop confusing us . you said she is missing.while she said she is not missing.which one we de.

Her friends believed her captors forced her to make the video. Gerrit?

1 Like

Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by praiseneo(m): 10:25pm On May 16, 2021
HellAnus:

Go and have several seat behind.
still the same thing I de talk lol.. always bold on keypads grin
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 16, 2021
Ritzybeauty:

Let me digress.. If there's anything amazing to note here, its your stunning beauty.

So..

Back to topic.. no take nairaland too serious o. Na to catch cruise comot.
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Celekason: 11:25pm On May 16, 2021
Haba! The thing never do am? So she went back again?

She wan make the thing break for inside before she go come dey come house?

Nawah #SHM
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by GIdiata(m): 11:41pm On May 16, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

My Brother de matter tire me.
Bearing Female kids don become wahala too.
I have always cherished well trained daughters.
Well trained ones are more beneficial than trained male children especially when the parents are aging.
IF you age as a parent without a Daughter you will suffer. Your SON is not yet your son until he's married.

yea! women (WICKED AND SELFISH CREATURES) will do everything to turn a man Against the family that raised him
and when he complains, she comes out with crocodile tears and cry foul. then, your type(the Society) will support her and remind him "his wife and children first"

1 Like

Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Originalsly: 4:35am On May 17, 2021
yanabasee1:

Maybe if the Police arrest you and make you confess on video that you committed a certain crime .... only then you will understand.

@ topic ... in another society where kidnapping is not rampant I can understand the doubting comments by so many above. But in this country?... only a fool will jump to the conclusion that she is not held against her will.
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by yanabasee1(m): 6:48am On May 17, 2021
Originalsly:

Maybe if the Police arrest you and make you confess on video that you committed a certain crime .... only then you will understand.

@ topic ... in another society where kidnapping is not rampant I can understand the doubting comments by so many above. But in this country?... only a fool will jump to the conclusion that she is not held against her will.

Foolish people like you will just be quoting sane people to be spilling your uncoth trash.....

What my post mean was that there is something that isn't right about the whole situation....and I asked what was really going on?

If you don't have a perceived sense of reasoning, stay away from sane people....
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by DKM123: 7:05am On May 17, 2021
TheGoodJoe:

She is off contact until now. Her phone is switched off. No one knows where she is. She is not even calling her friend. The video she released had her looking to the side, which her friends feel she was ordered to make the video to help douse the cry of her being kidnapped.

Her friends even pointed that her top was torn in the video.

If all is well, she would have switched on her phone and called her friends. She says her phone is spoilt. If it is spoilt, she can not put it in another phone and call? Or, buy a very small phone to keep in contact with her friends and family.

I think her friends' fears are justified.

I watched that video and her mannerisms, hand gestures, smiles/laughter, body language showed she wasn't under ANY SORT OF DURESS whatsoever!

Buy data and watch the video. Which one is looking at the side. Is it everyone that looks straight at the camera all through the time they make videos? Is everyone a trained broadcaster? Hian. So her eyes wandered to the side for split second then she must be kidnapped?!

Unless they are doing this for the publicity. Even the father's interview doesn't look like he is scared or worried. Have you seen parents of missing kids interview including the ones kidnapped by bandits. You can feel thier pain and may even be moved to tears. But this one even sounds shy on camera. undecided Shy when your child may or may not have been killed?

She is fine. Nairaland should stop this bullcrap. No worthy platform is carrying the news.
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Ritzybeauty(f): 7:22am On May 17, 2021
Pernotti:

Let me digress.. If there's anything amazing to note here, its your stunning beauty.

So..

Back to topic.. no take nairaland too serious o. Na to catch cruise comot.
It's just sad to see things like this, anyway thanks dear
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by Hotonions: 7:48am On May 17, 2021
AntiAPC2023:
I taya oh.
it's Crutech and not unicross

Its actually unical and not crutech or unicross
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by NewDawn2O21: 9:16am On May 17, 2021
Hotonions:

Its actually unical and not crutech or unicross
if na unical forget, e no go pass prick matter.
one come visit me for Abuja here all the way from unicalabar even while school still dey session and she come spend weekend for my place.
Person wey na only for Facebook wey I meet.
fear unicalabar girls
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2021
DKM123:

I watched that video and her mannerisms, hand gestures, smiles/laughter, body language showed she wasn't under ANY SORT OF DURESS whatsoever!

Buy data and watch the video. Which one is looking at the side. Is it everyone that looks straight at the camera all through the time they make videos? Is everyone a trained broadcaster? Hian. So her eyes wandered to the side for split second then she must be kidnapped?!

Unless they are doing this for the publicity. Even the father's interview doesn't look like he is scared or worried. Have you seen parents of missing kids interview including the ones kidnapped by bandits. You can feel thier pain and may even be moved to tears. But this one even sounds shy on camera. undecided Shy when your child may or may not have been killed?

She is fine. Nairaland should stop this bullcrap. No worthy platform is carrying the news.

Please, I watched the video a long time ago.
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 6:25pm On May 17, 2021
yanabasee1:
You no dey watch movies?
Re: Father Of Priscilla Ojong: My Daughter Is Still Missing (Video) by InterpolEyes: 1:04pm On May 18, 2021
may she be missing soon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policeman’s Wife Stabs Neighbour For Laughing At Her / Immigration Arrests 2 Niger Nationals With Pistols, Computers, Phone At Katsina / Policeman Requests For A Bottle Of Beer Before Releasing Man's Car In Imo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.