Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (38925 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Viridis(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Anytime I see Isreal having the upper hand against Hamaz, my heart leaps for joy, forgeting that human lives are involved.
God please forgive me and purify my heart.
The world cannot afford another war
Chai this is what happens to most people
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Tabbaz(m): 8:21pm On May 16, 2021
BlackFlamefromP:
I say let there be peace. Even though I am a christian, I am neither for israel nor palestine. I am only for PEACE and JUSTICE. It's high time international community intervene and enforce peace and ensure justice prevail in this Israel- Palestine conflict.

If it were a stronger African nation fighting a weaker nation all these hypocritical western nations would have started flexing muscles and threaten the stronger nation. Now they are unconcern about the plight of the weaker nation.
yes. I'm for justice and peace too. Not supporting either of the parties

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by chubinwa(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2021
Elzakzaky:
Anytime I see Isreal having the upper hand against Hamaz, my heart leaps for joy, forgeting that human lives are involved.
God please forgive me and purify my heart.
The world cannot afford another war
pYour heart is justified. Israel is not alone. God almighty is with them. I don't have pity for any Islamic terrorist. Death to all of them both home and abroad
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Segzy19: 8:26pm On May 16, 2021
Israel no dey joke.

It's a tiny Jewish country being surrounded by Arab Islamist countries that are against Israel. So Israel had to do whatever it has to do to keep surviving, even if it means to violate UN resolutions or rules of engagement in war.

The Palestinians and Hamad are usually the ones stoking troubles
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by stanliwise(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2021
leesamyoung:

which double standard are you crying of, is Isreal a Christian country, everyone know they are Jewish and even Muslim in Isreal is trice the number of Christian. the way you should your ignorance here epic
Oya what is your stance now?
If you happen to be the prime minister of Israel, what would you pick? decision would you pick?
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Elzakzaky: 8:29pm On May 16, 2021
chubinwa:
pYour heart is justified. Israel is not alone. God almighty is with them. I don't have pity for any Islamic terrorist. Death to all of them both home and abroad
There re civillian casualties too. And most of them are infants and women
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by stanliwise(m): 8:32pm On May 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Was it shot by the civilians? Why are coward Israelise soldiers targeting civilians Answer.

In war ethics, YIU DON'T DRAG WHO'S ALREADY DOWN
Hehehehehehehehehhee you’re very funny and unserious.
What do you think happen to the 1300 rockets I guess you’re either a terrorist or you’re just throlling .
What happened to the 1300 rocket answer me
Infact I am speechless

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by stanliwise(m): 8:34pm On May 16, 2021
skydeexie:

Should they fight with slings, bows and arrows?
Gjudbsknslsmdvbeywbwksbdyjwisnsuhe

The above is what you have been typing lately... you should go back to my previous comment and reread.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by chubinwa(m): 8:37pm On May 16, 2021
Elzakzaky:

There re civillian casualties too. And most of them are infants and women
Thats the problem with the Palestinians. They never had proper defence strategy yet they took such bold step against Israelites. My heart goes for the infants caught up in the brawl. It is never the idea of idf to kill infants.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by lexy2014: 8:37pm On May 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Was it shot by the civilians? Why are coward Israelise soldiers targeting civilians Answer.

In war ethics, YIU DON'T DRAG WHO'S ALREADY DOWN

How's Israel targeting civilians? D rockets fired by Hamas is targeting who? Who is already down?
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2021
yungchop:

Please do and quote me.. Please please and please

Ok. I will. I promise.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by ThatFairGuy: 8:39pm On May 16, 2021
Throw those questions to customer care representative
lexy2014:

How's Israel targeting civilians? D rockets fired by Hamas is targeting who? Who is already down?
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by engrchykae(m): 8:40pm On May 16, 2021
I blame Israel for not wiping off Palestinians since .
Let Israel be playing with bloodthirsty Arabs,that's how original Egyptians who were blacks were wiped out by Arabs.
Today Arabs are claiming pharaohs.
Arabs are physically weak, mentally weak, intellectually lazy but they do possess genocidal tendencies.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by lexy2014: 8:41pm On May 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Throw those questions to customer care representative

U are d customer care representative that's why I throw d questions at u:

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by ThatFairGuy: 8:42pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
lexy2014:

[/s]
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by IAMPEDRO: 8:42pm On May 16, 2021
mamaafrik:
The Southern Nigeria needs to start training His people with Israeli military style
Oh.. If only the southern Nigerians will see it already. The senators, governors and local government chairmen are all watching.
The northerns are already prepared.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by caleboxylic: 8:43pm On May 16, 2021
nitt:
May Allah grant them paradise.

The Terrorist state of Israel will be condemned as that is a promise made by God.

These numbers are free compared to when God decides to deal with the zionists murdering his servants in Palestine.

Allah is sufficient for the believers!

Keep wailing. You people will keep shouting death to Israel and won't harm them . J
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by lexy2014: 8:45pm On May 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
[s][/s]

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by lexy2014: 8:46pm On May 16, 2021
nitt:
May Allah grant them paradise.

The Terrorist state of Israel will be condemned as that is a promise made by God.

These numbers are free compared to when God decides to deal with the zionists murdering his servants in Palestine.

Allah is sufficient for the believers!

I realised that as Islamic terrorists like alqaeda, suicide bombers and what have u craze reach, dem no de carry their craze near Israel. Can u pls explain why?
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by qualityovenbake(m): 8:54pm On May 16, 2021
DonroxyII:
Human and knowledge is a scorge to planet earth ... Do you also know how many Animal and other bio system that's been wiped out by the rockets .... Human should lead other animals but unfortunately we have turned evolution into Scorge for Earth !!

Verily, Mother Earth will purge una out and reset .. shebi na knowledge and technological knowhow sey shakara us ... when u reset back to stone age una eye go clear !
including your own eyes too cheesy . I just hope humans will retrace their step. Starting with this two super powers USA and Russia.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Offpoint1: 9:04pm On May 16, 2021
BePrepared:

Your comment is wise... At least on the surface but foolish at close scrutiny, you don't know the Christian message, to say Christians want the erasure of the Palestinian is ignorance at the highest level, where did Jesus or the bible teach that
I won't start to make Bible/Quran page/verse references... I'm not here for that.

From comments read here so far since the attacks from both sides, you'll see the truth in my comments.

Like I always said.. The moment we lost the humanity in us because of religion, then the purpose of religion itself is defeated.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Offpoint1: 9:11pm On May 16, 2021
NiceMen:

bros, leave story. It is a case of who threw the first punch. Palestinians threw the first punch.... they fired the first rockets... this is not emotional thing. And in that case, it is only logical for Israel to retaliate.
I'm not here to defend neither of them.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by somehow: 9:11pm On May 16, 2021
wingmanIII:

Militia assuming you are right, what's the difference with an army? Both can inflict serious losses and damages.

Is BSN same with the Nigerian Army?

One represent an official country, the other does not represent the country officially, so there are different.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by kogi2010: 9:15pm On May 16, 2021
[quote author=Duru9 post=101744732]Y'all typing you wish peace up and down

Do terrorist want peace?

You don't wish what they don't wish

because dey resist n fight u are calling them terrorist right? u thing is all about the muslim right? Check dis
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Viridis(m): 9:27pm On May 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Vladimir Putin said there is no point of having a world if Russia would not be in it.

If Russia dies, he would take the world with it.

Their recently unveiled "Poseidon" ( an intercontinental -capable nuclear powered turpedo) is enough to destroy every life in the world's oceans and the shock waves the detonation will create will obliterate mankind.

Just one class of Russian nuclear missiles.

Man has truly dominated man to his injury.
Guy stop talking shit and stop exaggerating, even all the nuclear weapons on earth combined can't kill all the lives on land not to talk of the oceans

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by JovialJune(f): 9:31pm On May 16, 2021
[s]
Jones4190:
Only 2% of Israel Population are Christians(177,000) of which 74 % are Judaism, 17% are Muslim, 1.6 person are Draze (Ismael religion). While 20% (2,600,000)of Palestine Population are Christians.
Palestine christian (Gaza) has the largest number of Christian in Arab world.

But my friends in Nigeria think Israel is a Christian state while Palestine is a Muslim state.

[/s]
Palestine does not have the largest number of Christians enough with the lies, Christians in the whole of Palestine and West bank is 2.5%, and christians are 4% in Israel, simple Google search will cure your ignorance,

And before you say the usual nonsense of not caring for the Palestinian Christians, don't you care for Israeli Muslims too? Or you think Hamas isn't sending rockets that can kill Israeli Muslims? That's to tell you supporting Isreal is beyond religion if you have little sense.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by DEADALIVE: 9:40pm On May 16, 2021
War is business and part of economic and technological advancement....you want to win you need information, money and allies....That's what the Isreal understand while the other still fight for a religious man who has died with false believes and ideology that the more they kill themselves along with those who don't concour with such ideology the better person they are....
People will continue to die until we come together to discontinue such idea...
I pity Nigeria time is coming it will plunge into same situation i just hope they will dialogue but if its war....so shall it be....personally i am fed up with someone telling me how to worship God.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by AlPeter: 9:43pm On May 16, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
No excuse, this is wickedness - if you support this evil, you have no God or love in you.

Someone needs to punish Israel for this ethnic cleansing.
if Israel wants ethnic cleansing it would have fired 3000 rockets into Palestine but didn't instead she's defending herself against those that wants to kill her people
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by humble1988: 9:59pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
You Have the tiny Country of Israel. About the same size of a state in the USA. Surrounded by Enemies and has over 2000 rockets fired at them Since Monday.

Despite all these, Israel is called all sorts of Names because they are Defending themselves and striking the Targets firing rockets towards them.

Things are Backwards folks! But this should not Suprise us! The Holy Bible Foretold that the World will come against Israel. But we know Israel will not and Cannot be Destroyed .

JESUS Christ will rule and reign in JERUSALEM when HE touches down on Mount Olives and Establishes His Millienial Kingdom!

Readiness for the RAPTURE should be the top Pirioty of anyone who values His/ Her Soul. Being Ready entails a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Prayers For Israel!
Prayers for the Peace of Jerusalem!
Prayers for the Enemies of Israel that their eyes be opened to know the evil they are doing to themselves.
Prayers for the innocent Victims in the Crosshairs because Hamas is hiding behind Civilian buildings and Firing these rockets.
. Continue typing rubbish it is a matter of time Israelite will be defeated it is a prophecy that will come to pass
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by wingmanIII: 10:11pm On May 16, 2021
somehow:

Is BSN same with the Nigerian Army?

One represent an official country, the other does not represent the country officially, so there are different.

So the one not representing a country is allowed to operate freely without repercussions or what is your point??
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by ladychioma: 10:11pm On May 16, 2021
War doesn't pay. It brings regret and pains. May God restore peace to the whole world
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by CSTRR: 10:23pm On May 16, 2021
Viridis:

Guy stop talking shit and stop exaggerating, even all the nuclear weapons on earth combined can't kill all the lives on land not to talk of the oceans
Illiterate.
Stick to watching Teletubbies or NTA news.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

U.S. To Iran: Coronavirus Won't Save You From Sanctions / Countries That Gained Independence In October Just Like Nigeria / Meghan Markle, Prince Harry Absent As Royal Family Poses On Balcony (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.