Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,040 members, 7,845,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (38971 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Xmuslim: 6:11pm On May 16, 2021
Another command of Abrahamic God. Jews were told to kill Muslims and Muslims were told to kill the jew by the same god grin

Remove religion from the region and you would see peaceful coexistence

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by somehow: 6:12pm On May 16, 2021
You're bombing a people with no standing army.

Bully.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Xmuslim: 6:13pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
[s]You Have the tiny Country of Israel. About the same size of a state in the USA. Surrounded by Enemies and has over 2000 rockets fired at them Since Monday.

Despite all these, Israel is called all sorts of Names because they are Defending themselves and striking the Targets firing rockets towards them.

Things are Backwards folks! But this should not Suprise us! The Holy Bible Foretold that the World will come against Israel. But we know Israel will not and Cannot be Destroyed .

JESUS Christ will rule and reign in JERUSALEM when HE touches down on Mount Olives and Establishes His Millienial Kingdom!

Readiness for the RAPTURE should be the top Pirioty of anyone who values His/ Her Soul. Being Ready entails a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Prayers For Israel!
Prayers for the Peace of Jerusalem!
Prayers for the Enemies of Israel that their eyes be opened to know the evil they are doing to themselves.
Prayers for the innocent Victims in the Crosshairs because Hamas is hiding behind Civilian buildings and Firing these rockets[/s].
your god is blood thirsty. Leave religion
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by stanliwise(m): 6:13pm On May 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga, u haven't answered d questions:

1 Should Israel fight with catapult?

2. Pls what is Hamas fighting with?
I am not against Israel fighting with artillery. I support self defense.
I am addressing the double standard judgment we have on our everyday life and how the narrative changes when it is now war time and Israel is involved
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by somehow: 6:14pm On May 16, 2021
APOSTLECHUMA:
MUSLIMS LEADERS WORLD OVER ARE WATCHING WITH FOLDED HANDS AS IT SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE LEARNT TO HIDE UNDER THEIR BEDS AFTER THEIR MANY DEFEATS IN THE HANDS OF ISRAEL.

You think it's a religious thing?

There are more Muslims in the present day Israel than there are Christians.

Their fight is more of land than religion.

Gullible thoughtless Africans!

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by thebar: 6:14pm On May 16, 2021
Alah has given them all the Land..
Useless religion

barbstee:

You people and your abusive words!
Who started the war?
Who owns the land prior to the 1947 declaration

You better read up history
Not the distorted version though!
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Xmuslim: 6:15pm On May 16, 2021
Quelme:
Shit on top nonsense!!! You just keep regurgitating the same gibberish day in, day out....
he's experiencing mental imbalance and obsessed by religion. I hope he got healed
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by davidufuoma(m): 6:15pm On May 16, 2021
If Palestine (terrositst) were to be in Israel and America shoes, they would have wipe out Christianity from the world through Jihad.
God is great.
I stand with Israel

5 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Gainman: 6:16pm On May 16, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Nine countries have nuclear weapons that could wipe out the entire civilization and plunge the world into a "nuclear winter."

Humans are the world worst enemy, we build and destroy easily, we make weapons of mass destruction just to protect ourselves from other humans.
No nuclear weapon can ends this world because humans were not there when God created d world. Covid 19 is worst my guy
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by lexy2014: 6:16pm On May 16, 2021
stanliwise:

I am addressing the double standard judgment we have on our everyday life and how the narrative changes when it is now war time and Israel is involved

Still doesn't answer d questions

1. Should Israel fight with catapult?

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Xmuslim: 6:16pm On May 16, 2021
thebar:
Alah has given them all the Land..
Useless religion

jews also claimed Yahweh gave them the land. Abrahamic religion is one of the problems of humanity
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Ugandatales: 6:16pm On May 16, 2021
Dalil8:
Why is no one reporting about the barrages of rockets being fired from Gaza into Israel?

Israelis have been living in bomb shelters for days now yet the focus is on Palestinians smh.

#Israelunderattack
#IstandwithIsrael

You're posting news from Is real defense...what do you expect them to say? Post news/info from a neutral source.

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by lexy2014: 6:17pm On May 16, 2021
somehow:

Bully.

But how is d country with no standing army able to fire rockets?

4 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Dalil8: 6:19pm On May 16, 2021
Ugandatales:

A neutral source, you mean from Hamas media houses, right?
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Xmuslim: 6:20pm On May 16, 2021
When I was a Muslim, I read many Hadiths in which Muhammad promised that there would be time when Muslim would kill Jews to the extent that even trees and stones would announce the presence of any jew hiding behind them so that a Muslim could kill him/her.

But Muslims keep painting Muhammad as a peace loving prophet

What a way of settling misunderstanding revealed by the all knowing.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Snoolv360(m): 6:20pm On May 16, 2021
One air strike and one day ground battle of Israeli army will wipe out terrorist from Nigeria
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Ugandatales: 6:21pm On May 16, 2021
wherewere2wear:
I don't get it, why is media reporting about the damages caused by Israel, so are they saying Hamas didn't cause any damage in isreal?

Have you seen any pictures of dead Isreali women and children any where on the Internet? Isreal is doing way more damage and killing way more children and women in Palestine. That ain't cool.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 16, 2021
Robertgreene1:
for all those my uninformed igbo brothers blindly supporting Israel..mind u people that there re more Arab christians In Gaza..Iraq..Syria nd even in Iran sef than in Israel (that is if jewish christians even exists at all) besides..Israel first started supporting Nigeria against Biafra during the war and only switched support to Biafra in 1969 for political reasons..
It also baffles me that the same igbos clamoring for their own separate Biafra nation away from their Nigerian oppressors are also the ones against Palestinians that also want their own separate palestine nation away from their israeli oppressors
what an irony!!!

That's their business.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Ugandatales: 6:23pm On May 16, 2021
Dalil8:

A neutral source, you mean from Hamas media houses, right?

No. CNN, FOX, etc. Any credible source, but not Isreal Defense. Of cos they will be bias.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Tonniex: 6:23pm On May 16, 2021
somehow:

Bully.
Over 3000 rockets fired by Hamas in Israeli towns o kill Israeli civilians. You didn't call that bullying.
Imagine if Israel did not have the technology to stop those rockets? What would have happened? You will praise Hamas

ISRAEL HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF!!!
Death to Hamas!!!
Death to Islamist terrorist!!!

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by ima4sure(f): 6:23pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:

Hamas is fighting with toy and balloons

Chai you can never be a member of nairaland and suffer high blood pressure......laugh Don kill me here o.

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by somehow: 6:28pm On May 16, 2021
Tonniex:

why did HAMAS hide amongst the civilians & fire over 3000 rockets on Israel town to kill Israeli civilians. Imagine if Israel did not have the technology to stop those rockets? What would have happened?

ISRAEL HAS A RIGHT TO DEFEND HIMSELF!!!
Death to Hamas
Death to Islamist terrorist!!!

When you push an oppressed people to the wall, you end up breeding rebels.

Hamas is like a militia arm fighting for their people just like BSN fighting for Biafra even though Biafra is not recognized officially unlike the state of Palestine that is recognized officially lol.

So if BSN start hiding within the populace to carry out attack against the Nigerian state, should the Nigerian state go on bombing sphere in the East killing anything that breathes?

Weigh your response carefully, God that you believe in may likely pay you and your family with your own coin.

It's not a must you respond though to save yourself from using your mouth to attract badluck.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by emmyN(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2021
Israel Bombs 23 Terrorists To Death In Single Air Strike
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by somehow: 6:30pm On May 16, 2021
lexy2014:

But how is d country with no standing army able to fire rockets?

How's BSN getting weapons?
How do rebels get weapon?
How do unknown gunmen get weapons+
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Grandmeister(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2021
Xmuslim:
Another command of Abrahamic God. Jews were told to kill Muslims and Muslims were told to kill the jew by the same god grin

Remove religion from the region and you would see peaceful coexistence
You lie. Half truth is worse than an outright lie. In Nigeria, in France, in Afghanistan, in Syria there is only one religion hell bent on carnage and forceful takeover. Jews were never told to kill Muslims by Yahweh. Islam just came into the world less than 800 years ago. Again you lie!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by AdakaBoro8(m): 6:32pm On May 16, 2021
oh israel, we ur people in southern nigeria need ur help.. just 20 missiles is enough for the northern animals..

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by stanliwise(m): 6:34pm On May 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Still doesn't answer d questions

1. Should Israel fight with catapult?

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Federickson02: 6:34pm On May 16, 2021
myrrtle:
Hamas don see shege. Next time them go think thrice before attacking their papa. I stand with Isreal. Anybody against Isreal should please go fight for Hamas. I support the person too. I think there's a direct flight from Kano to Cairo, then you take a bus or keke to Gaza...

Guy you wickedt oo cheesy grin
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Triplerg: 6:34pm On May 16, 2021
Righteousness2:
You Have the tiny Country of Israel. About the same size of a state in the USA. Surrounded by Enemies and has over 2000 rockets fired at them Since Monday.

Despite all these, Israel is called all sorts of Names because they are Defending themselves and striking the Targets firing rockets towards them.

Things are Backwards folks! But this should not Suprise us! The Holy Bible Foretold that the World will come against Israel. But we know Israel will not and Cannot be Destroyed .

JESUS Christ will rule and reign in JERUSALEM when HE touches down on Mount Olives and Establishes His Millienial Kingdom!

Readiness for the RAPTURE should be the top Pirioty of anyone who values His/ Her Soul. Being Ready entails a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ.

Prayers For Israel!
Prayers for the Peace of Jerusalem!
Prayers for the Enemies of Israel that their eyes be opened to know the evil they are doing to themselves.
Prayers for the innocent Victims in the Crosshairs because Hamas is hiding behind Civilian buildings and Firing these rockets.
In fact all the states in the US with the exception of Connecticut, Delaware, and Rhode Island, are bigger than Isreal in size. This is to further put your points into perspective

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by CSTRR: 6:35pm On May 16, 2021
IMAliyu:

I know this is counter intuitive, but these weapons of mass destruction have actually been what has prevented a world war 3

As any open aggression will just end most human life.
Mutually assured destruction.

It's like if you owned a gun and your neighbor owned a gun. You may have disputes, but non of you would be stupid to out right fight one another.
That's why most wars now a days are economic wars, cold wars, or information wars.
Weapons of mass destruction are simply what they are- weapons of mass destruction.
There is no good sides to it.

There is always a potential for conflict.
If Russia had invaded Ukraine Which they almost did, America would have been forced to retaliate and that would have been a major global catastrophe.

I would rather they fight frequently with conventional guns and fighter jets and without the existence of nukes, than have terrible weapons that can wipe off the world in the name of deterrence.

Man is not infallible. The weapons they have created are too apocalyptic to be entrusted to their rationality.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Grandmeister(m): 6:36pm On May 16, 2021
somehow:

How's BSN getting weapons?
How do rebels get weapon?
How do unknown gunmen get weapons+
You tell me. For a country without a standing army they have more rockets than even Nigeria! Let that sink in for a while. They have more rockets than a country with a standing army.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Kinjikitileking(m): 6:37pm On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:
I won't say nothing...

If I say something the Christians and Muslims will get emotional.

Let this picture speaks for humanity sake.

The Muslims in their hearts wants Palestinians to wipe out Israel
The Christians in their hearts wants Israel to wipe out Palestinians

Israelis are jews

May we could have had better world without religion.

Religion and Tower of Babel is responsible for 98% Wars humanity ever faced and still facing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.