Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,034 members, 7,845,349 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike (38970 Views)

100 Days Of War On Gaza: Israel Kills 23,968 Palestinians / Islamic University Of Gaza: Israel Bombs Gaza's Largest Institution / Israel Bombs Hamas Sites Hidden In Mosques – Rt.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by CSTRR: 7:05pm On May 16, 2021
Imagine personalities like Trump as presidents of both America, China and Russia at the same time.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by wingmanIII: 7:08pm On May 16, 2021
[quote aut hor=sunboy post=101756341]

Their pastors told them Isreal is a Christian country grin[/quote]

Rubbish! Everybody knows Israel is a Jewish nation. Tell your brothers to stop the rocket attacks let's see if Israel will continue the bombardments.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by CSTRR: 7:09pm On May 16, 2021
wingmanIII:

Wrong. Israel eventually dealt brutally with many Nazi leaders. Most Germans did not support the Nazis and their atrocities, so why will Israel begrudge the German people?
Well, they did, but not from a position of weakness.
That is my point.

Btw, Germany in the 40s was a total Nazi State and would have remained so if Hitler wasn't defeated.
It wouldn't have been irrational if they bore grudges against Germany.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Juoflife1(f): 7:10pm On May 16, 2021
Aljazeera is in serious pain�.
They should end this abeg.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Kandeed: 7:11pm On May 16, 2021
CSTRR:
Isreal did not waste time bearing grudges against Germany in the 40s.

Germany pass dem.

They kept their head down, focused on their country and used the goodwill to suck in resources from the western world.

And now they are strong and can never be oppressed again.

Palestine need to do the same.
Surrender, pursue a two State solution, and then suck in resources from everywhere.

The global resources and good will is there for them if they would be smart enough to accept it.

Forget that matter bros Isreal and Germany are now closer than you can ever think, David Ben Gurion in 1965 made it possible after going to Israel to plead and beg and finally gave Isreal a big breeding space in Germany and over the years, Germany's Jewish community is the only one in Europe with a rapidly increasing population. Besides, it might interest you to know Germany spoke in support of Isreal cheesy
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Kandeed: 7:15pm On May 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Well, they claim not having to use it is exactly is the point of creating it.
And to an extent it is correct.

Russia and china has not been invaded yet because it's madness to do so thanks to their terrible weapons.

The problem with that is, what if one day, Russia or China get a mad leader that went to attack another nuclear armed country?
What happens then?

The world is only existing on the hope that the presidents of nuclear armed countries would be always be sane and rational.

That is not enough assurance for me.

Most definitely none of them can even be that crazy. forget all this Media and trade fight, most of these world leaders are in same caucus and that was why China and Russia were quite and can never support North Korea and Iran cuz they both are strangers in the caucus
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by CSTRR: 7:16pm On May 16, 2021
Kandeed:

Forget that matter bros Isreal and Germany are now closer than you can ever think, David Ben Gurion in 1965 made it possible after going to Israel to plead and beg and finally gave Isreal a big breeding space in Germany and over the years, Germany's Jewish community is the only one in Europe with a rapidly increasing population. Besides, it might interest you to know Germany spoke in support of Isreal cheesy
Well, of course, they are closer now.

Isreali Mossad assassinated many of the Nazi leaders decades ago, and took their pound of flesh.

Germany has also apologised.

But Israel had to get their own house in order first.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by kabillionaire(m): 7:16pm On May 16, 2021
Isreal understands the game long time ago, it's only Nigerian christians that are still turning the other cheek.

Peace is not the absence of war.

The earlier we know that, the better.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by NiceMen: 7:18pm On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:
I won't say nothing...

If I say something the Christians and Muslims will get emotional.

Let this picture speaks for humanity sake.

The Muslims in their hearts wants Palestinians to wipe out Israel
The Christians in their hearts wants Israel to wipe out Palestinians.

May we could have had better world without religion.

Religion and Tower of Babel is responsible for 98% Wars humanity ever faced and still facing.

bros, leave story. It is a case of who threw the first punch. Palestinians threw the first punch.... they fired the first rockets... this is not emotional thing. And in that case, it is only logical for Israel to retaliate.

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by wingmanIII: 7:18pm On May 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Well, they did, but not from a position of weakness.
That is my point.

Btw, Germany in the 40s was a total Nazi State and would have remained so if Hitler wasn't defeated.
It wouldn't have been irrational if they bore grudges against Germany.

Off course not from a position of weakness.
Nazis were in control not necessarily due to mass appeal but more of brutal coercion. Similar to what the fulani APC is attempting in Nigeria.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by sunboy(m): 7:19pm On May 16, 2021
wingmanIII:

Rubbish! Everybody knows Israel is a Jewish nation. Tell your brothers to stop the rocket attacks let's see if Israel will continue the bombardments.

First calling people I don’t know “my brother” is pretty dumb on your side.

2nd, I have not taking sides in any of the violence.

And FYI, either they stop bombardment or not, Isreal with want their Land.

So read the between the lines before you try to attack anyone.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by sunboy(m): 7:21pm On May 16, 2021
Kandeed:

Till date many German Jews are still not comfortable in Germany. Most are still moving to Isreal. I was watching a documentary about that recently on Vice.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by CSTRR: 7:21pm On May 16, 2021
cool
Kandeed:

Most definitely none of them can even be that crazy. forget all this Media and trade fight, most of these world leaders are in same caucus and that was why China and Russia were quite and can never support North Korea and Iran cuz they both are strangers in the caucus
China and Russia supports Iran and North Korea.

China buys cheap oil from Iran, while Russia sells them weapons.

Same with North Korea. China is very cozy with them.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by skydeexie(m): 7:26pm On May 16, 2021
stanliwise:

Israel are fighting with rockets and artillery. I know you won’t say anything against that

Should they fight with slings, bows and arrows?
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Kandeed: 7:27pm On May 16, 2021
CSTRR:
cool
China and Russia supports Iran and North Korea.

China buys cheap oil from Iran, while Russia sells them weapons.

Same with North Korea. China is very cozy with them.

Yeah sure but I doubt they'll ever support em when it comes to being Nuclear armed. countries being close except Some countries in Europe and the US would would support each other to Death. on the other hand China and Russia would only support Iran and North Korea when it comes to Economy not support in them being Nuclear armed. non of them (China and Russia) have ever spoken in solidarity with Iran or North Korea in the need for them to be Nuclearly Armed
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by ThatFairGuy: 7:29pm On May 16, 2021
Was it shot by the civilians? Why are coward Israelise soldiers targeting civilians Answer.

In war ethics, YIU DON'T DRAG WHO'S ALREADY DOWN
stanliwise:
you’re mischievous, yes I don’t support violence but Palestine shot 1300 rockets to Israel first. You hide that under the carpet
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by dapadawee: 7:35pm On May 16, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
Why reporting only Israel strikes on Gaza what about hamaz missiles over 2000 of it sent to Israel
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by pquaver(m): 7:41pm On May 16, 2021
Robertgreene1:
for all those my uninformed igbo brothers blindly supporting Israel..mind u people that there re more Arab christians In Gaza..Iraq..Syria nd even in Iran sef than in Israel (that is if jewish christians even exists at all) besides..Israel first started supporting Nigeria against Biafra during the war and only switched support to Biafra in 1969 for political reasons..
It also baffles me that the same igbos clamoring for their own separate Biafra nation away from their Nigerian oppressors are also the ones against Palestinians that also want their own separate palestine nation away from their israeli oppressors
what an irony!!!

As I said in the other thread. Everyone leaves the point and chasing shadows. The koko and problem of this whole fight is the refusal of the Arab world to believe in the right of Isreal to exist. That is the problem. That is also what is wiping sentiments all the way to Muslim Nigeria. Why is it so.. Isreal is ready to accommodate the Muslim Arabs. But they are not willing to accommodate Isreal. I am not 1 to go this way but is time we ask a question.. Why is it Muslims vs Hindu, Muslims vs Buddha, Muslims vs Jews, Muslims vs Christians etc. It seems every other religion is ready to co exist with other except the Muslims world. And if it continues so a time will come the rest will come together and have you as 1 come enemy which won't be right. Muslims should embrace live and let live.. Meanwhile I want to say not all Muslims there are lots who believe in live and let live.. By the way but I just stated the point no one is talking about

2 Likes

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2021
mamaafrik:
The Southern Nigeria needs to start training His people with Israeli military style

Nice one bro
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by dumiel: 7:51pm On May 16, 2021
Not even surprised anymore, Nairaland has become nothing but a tool of politics and propaganda. All you need to do here is package your agenda well and put it on here. Some of the mods who are pro-your-agenda will gladly push it to the front page while the gullible ones who have no brain of their own will take it hook, line and sinker! The OP just needs his/her other monikers to keep the flame burning.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:54pm On May 16, 2021
CSTRR:

Vladimir Putin said there is no point of having a world if Russia would not be in it.

If Russia dies, he would take the world with it.

Their recently unveiled "Poseidon" ( an intercontinental -capable nuclear powered turpedo) is enough to destroy every life in the world's oceans and the shock waves the detonation will create will obliterate mankind.

Just one class of Russian nuclear missiles.

Man has truly dominated man to his injury.

To hold nations down, the superpowers claims that they have nuclear weapons. But the truth is, nuclear weapons are not produced and stored like other type of bomb.

I thought of making a thread out of nuclear weapons to at least educate ourselves here on nl but how many people like to know d truth?
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by DonroxyII: 7:55pm On May 16, 2021
qualityovenbake:
Nine countries have nuclear weapons that could wipe out the entire civilization and plunge the world into a "nuclear winter."

Humans are the world worst enemy, we build and destroy easily, we make weapons of mass destruction just to protect ourselves from other humans.
Human and knowledge is a scorge to planet earth ... Do you also know how many Animal and other bio system that's been wiped out by the rockets .... Human should lead other animals but unfortunately we have turned evolution into Scorge for Earth !!

Verily, Mother Earth will purge una out and reset .. shebi na knowledge and technological knowhow sey shakara us ... when u reset back to stone age una eye go clear !
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by akilo1: 7:57pm On May 16, 2021
Isreal please more more,let do it again..no room for terrorism.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by southpole: 8:01pm On May 16, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Did y'all see that kid? cry Terrible times!
Do you know how many kids were killed during the 9/11 attack? yet there were jubilations all over the Muslim and Arab world. We should all condemn violence irrespective of who is affected
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by BePrepared: 8:03pm On May 16, 2021
Offpoint1:
I won't say nothing...

If I say something the Christians and Muslims will get emotional.

Let this picture speaks for humanity sake.

The Muslims in their hearts wants Palestinians to wipe out Israel
The Christians in their hearts wants Israel to wipe out Palestinians.

May we could have had better world without religion.

Religion and Tower of Babel is responsible for 98% Wars humanity ever faced and still facing.

Your comment is wise... At least on the surface but foolish at close scrutiny, you don't know the Christian message, to say Christians want the erasure of the Palestinian is ignorance at the highest level, where did Jesus or the bible teach that
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by leesamyoung(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2021
stanliwise:

Well now you don’t see anything in it.
But when a thread about if a Christian should defend his community, many confused so cAlled Christian where saying things like
A Christian shouldn’t bare arms
Turn your cheek to the left if enemy slap at the right.

Double standard
which double standard are you crying of, is Isreal a Christian country, everyone know they are Jewish and even Muslim in Isreal is trice the number of Christian. the way you should your ignorance here epic
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by mamaafrik(m): 8:03pm On May 16, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

And fight Nigeria military with stick and stone.
na stick and stone Isreal dey use??,usw your IQ naw
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by somehow: 8:04pm On May 16, 2021
wingmanIII:

Ok. They should happily be receiving rockets.
Who are the people firing the rockets? They are not a standing army? Define soldiers or armies.
militia

They don't have an army
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by yungchop: 8:08pm On May 16, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

To hold nations down, the superpowers claims that they have nuclear weapons. But the truth is, nuclear weapons are not produced and stored like other type of bomb.

I thought of making a thread out of nuclear weapons to at least educate ourselves here on nl but how many people like to know d truth?

Please do and quote me.. Please please and please

1 Like

Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by wingmanIII: 8:08pm On May 16, 2021
somehow:
militia

They don't have an army

Militia assuming you are right, what's the difference with an army? Both can inflict serious losses and damages.
Re: Gaza: Israel Bombs 23 To Death In Single Air Strike by leesamyoung(m): 8:09pm On May 16, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Was it shot by the civilians? Why are coward Israelise soldiers targeting civilians Answer.

In war ethics, YIU DON'T DRAG WHO'S ALREADY DOWN
defense is a form for attack before Hamas firing the rocket they too supposed have interceptor like Isreal. tell me is Hamas rocket not target civilians in Isreal

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aircraft Carrying US Soldiers Make Emergency Landing On A Highway In Uganda / Russia Unveils A Statue In Honour Of Kalashnikov, AK-47 Inventor (Pics) / G-7 Countries Meet In Japan, Announce Support For Israel, To Pause Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.