Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) (68633 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 20, 2021
Empiree:
stop lying. I didn't relegate hadith. I said Hadith that are in harmony with QUR'AN is what is acceptable. Hadith that is in conflict with the QUR'AN is set aside. QUR'AN is primary source in Islam. You quoted Tabari, an historian. Common now receive sense a little bit. Quran says it was revealed to prophet muhammad (SAW),

Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ): "Whoever is an enemy to Jibrael (Gabriel) (let him die in his fury), for indeed he has brought it (this Quran) down to your heart by Allah's Permission, confirming what came before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and guidance and glad tidings for the believers. Q2:97

This Ayah refuted Tabari

Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad SAW) forged it (the Quran)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged Surah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth!"

O ya, this is Quran challenge^^^

Another one,

Or do they say: "He (Muhammad SAW) has forged it (this Quran)?" Nay! They believe not! Q52:33

Quran is the 'criterion' that determines right from wrong not historian.

Blessed is the One Who sent down the Standard to His servant, so that he may be a warner to the whole world. Q25:1

Bible is your primary source. Quran is our primary source. It only makes sense that you tackle Islam first by using QUR'AN because when we debate christian we use Bible. We do not rely on christian external sources 80% of the time. So you may need to try harder when you return.

La ko ni mo wa bi ibon
The Hadith are either useless or respected

You don't cherry pick what makes you happy

Bible is 100% the source of Christianity, we don't use anything outside Bible to live the Christian life so you basically have no other sources to bring (not like you have an opinion)

In Islam reverse is the case i have showed you no where in the Quran where you given 5 daily prayers.

This is the core pillar salat of a Muslim life yet it's from Hadith.

Going to toilet with left foot, licking your hands while eating and all the obnoxious practices practiced by Muslims are free from the Hadith.

The Quran is actually the lesser source when Islam talks practice you can keep deceiving yourself.

Al Tabari Hadith confirmed Mohammed to be a fabricator

The Quran is a fabrication of Mohammed which i don't take serious
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 20, 2021
ogbuefi677:

Permit me to ask,were you a former mumuslim or u just a voracious reader like myself?
I read bro, God is faithful
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 10:26pm On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
The Hadith are either useless or respected

You don't cherry pick what makes you happy

Bible is 100% the source of Christianity, we don't use anything outside Bible to live the Christian life so you basically have no other sources to bring (not like you have an opinion)

In Islam reverse is the case i have showed you no where in the Quran where you given 5 daily prayers.

This is the core pillar salat of a Muslim life yet it's from Hadith.
and so?. The Hadith about salat is mentioned in the Quran and it is perfectly in line with Quran.. So you aren't making point.

Going to toilet with left foot, licking your hands while eating and all the obnoxious practices practiced by Muslims are free from the Hadith.
these are voluntary practices. There is no Hadith that compelled them. So you aren't making point.

The Quran is actually the lesser source when Islam talks practice you can keep deceiving yourself.
this is your opinion. No practices in Islam can be exclusively mandatory on Muslims without Quran come first. Quran must first talk about it and Hadith elaborates. I seen you have been trained in your Bible classes how to deal with Muslims using hadith..I will teach you lessons. I already trashed your Bible. I'm glad you said Bible is your only source and that's why it is even easy for us to trash it and we did. I have just showed you fraud in the book of Matthew that shut you up. grin

Al Tabari Hadith confirmed Mohammed to be a fabricator
E dey pain you grin cheesy. I am christian slayer. Shey Tabari is God and Angel according to you, for you to hold on to that while there are many aHadith that debunk that?. CHRISTIANs and tricks are 6/5 angry . Millions of nonmuslims out there know only QUR'AN as Muslim holy book not Tabari.

The Quran is a fabrication of Mohammed which i don't take serious
I know you are in pain since I break your back in the book of Matthew. You have never heard your pastor interpreted those verses the way I did. It cut you off guard grin

You better return to your pastor to renew your energy and return here and I will slay you again grin or maybe you are pastor self shocked Go and call Adeboye to come here or tell him to explain those Matthew verses to you and return here. I will teach you what you never heard of in your Bible studies grin

Quran is our primary source. And we believe in hadith so long as it is on compliance with the Quran. Why do you run to Hadith self?. It means Quran is too big to challenge.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 20, 2021
Empiree:
and so?. The Hadith about salat is mentioned in the Quran and it is perfectly in line with Quran.. So you aren't making point.

these are voluntary practices. There is no Hadith that compelled them. So you aren't making point.

this is your opinion. No practices in Islam can be exclusively mandatory on Muslims without Quran come first. Quran must first talk about it and Hadith elaborates. I seen you have been trained in your Bible classes how to deal with Muslims using hadith..I will teach you lessons. I already trashed your Bible. I'm glad you said Bible is your only source and that's why it is even easy for us to trash it and we did. I have just showed you fraud in the book of Matthew that shut you up. grin

E dey pain you grin cheesy. I am christian slayer. Shey Tabari is God and Angel according to you, for you to hold on to that while there are many aHadith that debunk that?. CHRISTIANs and tricks are 6/5 angry

I know your are in pain since I break your back in the book of Matthew. You have never heard your pastor interpreted those verses the way I did. It cut you off guard grin

You better return to your pastor to redeem your energy and return here and I will slay you again grin or maybe you are pastor self shocked Go and call Adeboye too come here or tell him to explain those Matthew verses to you and return here. I will reach you what you never heard of on your Bible studies grin

Quran is our primary source. And we better in hadith so long as it is on compliance with the Quran. Why do you run to Hadith self?. It means Quran is too big to challenge.
First of all i don't do Taqiya you must stand by all your hadiths as i have by the Bible

I can not be dealing with some one that runs from his hadiths

If you stand by your hadiths then you must accept that Mohammed is a fabricator

And the extent to his fabrication in the so called Quran can't be taken seriously

By the way you haven't come up with the 5 daily prayers verse in quran

You have not answered one single question since abdul

As for Matthew i am typing my reply on it.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 10:43pm On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
First of all i don't do Taqiya you must stand by all your hadiths as i have by the Bible
you may not but your Paul did.

"'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? Jere 8:8

Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God, HEB 6:1

Our Hadith has CLASSIFICATIONS. This what defeated your purpose. Even if you wake up a Muslim baby and quote that hadith in Tabari the baby will tell you it is false and you should just your brain grin

If you stand by your hadiths then you must accept that Mohammed is a fabricator
Or do they say: "He (Muhammad SAW) has forged it (this Quran)?" Nay! They believe not! Q52:33

Blessed is the One Who sent down the Standard to His servant, so that he may be a warner to the whole world. Q25:1

As for Matthew i am typing my reply on it.
you are welcome to come up with your gibberish bring it on, man
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 20, 2021
Empiree:
you may not but your Paul did.

"'How can you say, "We are wise, for we have the law of the LORD," when actually the lying pen of the scribes has handled it falsely? Jere 8:8

Therefore let us move beyond the elementary teachings about Christ and be taken forward to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God, HEB 6:1

Our Hadith has CLASSIFICATIONS. This what defeated your purpose. Even if you wake up a Muslim baby and quote that hadith in Tabari the baby will tell you it is false and you should just your brain grin

you are welcome to come up with your gibberish bring it on, man
Can you bring the scripture in your Quran where you were told to pray 5 times a day?

It seems you think this is a jungle where you would start deflecting with distraction.

There is no question of yours in the Bible that hasn't been trashed here

You want to run from bringing the verse in the Quran for 5 prayers like you threw Hadith under the bus
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 12:09am On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Can you bring the scripture in your Quran where you were told to pray 5 times a day?

It seems you think this is a jungle where you would start deflecting with distraction.

There is no question of yours in the Bible that hasn't been trashed here

You want to run from bringing the verse in the Quran for 5 prayers like you threw Hadith under the bus
I will frustrate you more. You will end up accepting Islam on nairaland grin

QUR'AN says "establish regular salat"

✓ Salat al-fajr: the dawn or any time before sunrise

✓ Salat al-zuhr: midday, after the sun passes its highest
✓ Salat al-'asr: the late part of the afternoon

✓ Salat al-maghrib: dusk or just after sunset

✓ Salat al-'isha: between sunset and midnight

Q11:114)

And establish the Prayer at the two ends of the day and in the first hours of the night. Indeed the good deeds drive away the evil deeds. This is a Reminder to those who are mindful of Allah.

^^^
This to refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-maghrib and Salat al-'isha.,

Surah 30 Rum Ayat 17-18 states,

"So, glorify Allah in the evening and in the morning; all praise is for Him in the heavens and the earth- as well as in the afternoon and at noon."

This to refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-zuhr, Salat al-asr and Salat al-magrib.

Salat Asr is the most delicate one. It is middle Salah. It is a great sin to miss it. A whole verse is specially dedicated for it. Sura 2:238 is very explicit about it not only this verse

"Guard strictly (five obligatory) AsSalawat (the prayers) especially the middle Salat (i:e the best prayer Asr). And with obedience"

O ti pe 5 grin cheesy

O ya, go back to your pastor who sent you to me to ask me this question. Tell him that o ti jere mo ya (jere miah) grin . Tell your pastors that there is a guy on NL, the "Islam Empire", the one and only slayer of christianity grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18am On May 21, 2021
Empiree:

And establish the Prayer at the two ends of the day and in the first hours of the night. Indeed the good deeds drive away the evil deeds. This is a Reminder to those who are mindful of Allah.

^^^

"So, glorify Allah in the evening and in the morning; all praise is for Him in the heavens and the earth- as well as in the afternoon and at noon."

This to refer to Salat al-fajr, Salat al-zuhr, Salat al-asr and Salat al-magrib.

Salat Asr is the most delicate one. It is middle Salah. It is a great sin to miss it. A whole verse is specially dedicated for it. Sura 2:238 is very explicit about it not only this verse

"Guard strictly (five obligatory) AsSalawat (the prayers) especially the middle Salat (i:e the best prayer Asr). And with obedience"

O ti pe 5 grin cheesy

O ya, go back to your pastor who sent you to me to ask me this question. Tell him that o ti jere mo ya (jere miah) grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clown where is the 5 times?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 12:19am On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Clown where is the 5 times?
you were defeated to the point that you can't see grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 21, 2021
Empiree:
you were defeated to the point that you can't see grin grin grin
lol, joke on you o, where did it say 5 times

You have been roundly defeated, you are shinning your teeth olodo.

And establish the Prayer at the two ends of the day and in the first hours of the night. Indeed the good deeds drive away the evil deeds.

Olodo 2+1 is =3

Sura 2:238

Sahih International: Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle prayer and stand before Allah , devoutly obedient.

Pickthall: Be guardians of your prayers, and of the midmost prayer, and stand up with devotion to Allah.

Yusuf Ali: Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers, especially the Middle Prayer; and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind).

Shakir: Attend constantly to prayers and to the middle prayer and stand up truly obedient to Allah.

No where did it say pray 5 times you Muslims Fabricated as usual five times in (as obligatory)

The question then becomes where did the obligatory of 5 times come from?

You had better go hide your head in shame, this type of defeat is why Islam is always second best to christianity

We always put you behind

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 12:59am On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, joke on you o, where did it say 5 times

You have been roundly defeated, you are shinning your teeth olodo.

And establish the Prayer at the two ends of the day and in the first hours of the night. Indeed the good deeds drive away the evil deeds.

Olodo 2+1 is =3

Sahih International: Maintain with care the [obligatory] prayers and [in particular] the middle prayer and stand before Allah , devoutly obedient.

Pickthall: Be guardians of your prayers, and of the midmost prayer, and stand up with devotion to Allah.

Yusuf Ali: Guard strictly your (habit of) prayers, especially the Middle Prayer; and stand before Allah in a devout (frame of mind).

Shakir: Attend constantly to prayers and to the middle prayer and stand up truly obedient to Allah.

No where did it say pray 5 times you Muslims Fabricated as usual five times in (as obligatory)

The question then becomes where did the obligatory of 5 times come from?

You had better go hide your head in shame, this type of defeat is why Islam is always second best to christianity

We always put you behind
oh Lord have mercy. So you still missed it despite it's obvious in my previous post?. You want me to repost the same list for you to see or itemize them for you?.

Second question is, where it says "5 daily prayers". This is rather a silly question. When something is already itemized, why does the QUR'AN needs to repeat itself by saying "5 daily prayers" when it already mentioned them by their signs?.

First all, what determines Salat times is SUN. Probably this is why you don't get it. So go back to all the verses quoted and read slowly this time and you realize it is 5 of them. But if what you are looking for mentioning their names in the Quran, then I wonder how you graduated?.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35am On May 21, 2021
Empiree:
oh Lord have mercy. So you still missed it despite it's obvious in my previous post?. You want me to repost the same list for you to see or itemize them for you?.

Second question is, where it says "5 daily prayers". This is rather a silly question. When something is already itemized, why does the QUR'AN needs to repeat itself by saying "5 daily prayers" when it already mentioned them by their signs?.

First all, what determines Salat times is SUN. Probably this is why you don't get it. So go back to all the verses quoted and read slowly this time and you realize it is 5 of them. But if what you are looking for mentioning their names in the Quran, then I wonder how you graduated?.
you are saying trash

Show us where the Quran says pray 5 times?

No one is interested in what determines salat, and whatever logic you want to imply from your shallow comprehension

If quran is Allah word as you said, let us rely on allah word alone, not what you think,

There is nothing to look at slowy there, no 5 times no means no five times

You don't need microscope to find it, 5 times should come from allah himself

The verse you mentioned talked of praying two ends in day, one in the night, so where do you get your "quran shouldn't repeat itself" when it never said anything in the first place

This is the you that asks for "show me where it said xyz in Bible" so don't shift your hypocrisy goal post here
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 11:16am On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
you are saying trash

Show us where the Quran says pray 5 times?

No one is interested in what determines salat, and whatever logic you want to imply from your shallow comprehension

If quran is Allah word as you said, let us rely on allah word alone, not what you think,

There is nothing to look at slowy there, no 5 times no means no five times

You don't need microscope to find it, 5 times should come from allah himself

The verse you mentioned talked of praying two ends in day, one in the night, so where do you get your "quran shouldn't repeat itself" when it never said anything in the first place

This is the you that asks for "show me where it said xyz in Bible" so don't shift your hypocrisy goal post here
Lord have mercy. Bro, I posted more than one verse. I asked you to go through my post but you keep referring to just one verse. You didn't see other verses I posted talking about other salat?. Now go back and read again.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42am On May 21, 2021
Empiree:

^^^

"So, glorify Allah in the evening and in the morning all praise is for Him in the heavens and the earth- as well as in the afternoon and at noon."

O ti pe 5 grin cheesy

O ya, go back to your pastor who sent you to me to ask me this question. Tell him that o ti jere mo ya (jere miah) grin . Tell your pastors that there is a guy on NL, the "Islam Empire", the one and only slayer of christianity grin cheesy
These are the verses you quoted below

Up in that verse 2+1=3

"So, glorify Allah in the evening and in the morning; all praise is for Him in the heavens and the earth- as well as in the afternoon[b] and [b]at noon."

Up in that verse 1+1+1+1 =4

Quran has gone from 3 in one verse to 4 in another

Guard strictly (five obligatory) AsSalawat (the prayers) especially the middle Salat (i:e the best prayer Asr). And with obedience"

The word bracket there never called it five prayers, it only said obligatory prayers 5 was fabricated by Muslims in this translation into the obligatory.

If something is obligatory that means it's a norm, so where was five given to become this norm in the quran, which brings you back to what you running from

Meanwhile here are the same Quran translation of sura 2:238 without the word five given

Shakir: Attend constantly to prayers and to the middle prayer and stand up truly obedient to Allah

As you can see Muslims are fabricating five to it when the Quran listed 3 and 4 as number of times to pray in Quran

Essentially you have said nothing, so go and bring the verse in the Quran where it says pray five times a day
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 11:50am On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
These are the verses you quoted below

Up in that verse 2+1=3

"So, glorify Allah in the evening and in the morning; all praise is for Him in the heavens and the earth- as well as in the afternoon[b] and [b]at noon."

Up in that verse 1+1+1+1 =4

Quran has gone from 3 in one verse to 4 in another

Guard strictly (five obligatory) AsSalawat (the prayers) especially the middle Salat (i:e the best prayer Asr). And with obedience"

The word bracket there never called it five prayers, it only said obligatory prayers 5 was inserted by Muslims in this translation into the obligatory.

If something is obligatory that means it's a norm, so where was five given to become the norm in the quran, which brings you back to what you running from

Meanwhile here are the same Quran translation of sura 2:238 without the word five given

Shakir: Attend constantly to prayers and to the middle prayer and stand up truly obedient to Allah

As you can see Muslims are fabricating five to it when the Quran listed 3 and 4 as number of times to pray in Quran

Essentially you have said nothing, so go and bring the verse in the Quran where it says pray five times a day

Good boy. Now you are getting there small small. You have now arrived at 4. Now look and read again and you realize it is 5. Forget about what's in the parentheses. That's too crazy awareness. So read again and your realize it is five
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On May 21, 2021
Empiree:
Good boy. Now you are getting there small small. You have now arrived at 4. Now look and read again and you realize it is 5. Forget about what's in the parentheses. That's too crazy awareness. So read again and your realize it is five
Abdul you are just disgracing yourself,

Before you consider going to Hajj i would advice you take maths extra lessons because you suck at it

You brought your own Quran, i counted the times Quran listed there for prayers, you should direct this to the illeterate Mohamed who kept jumping from 3 prayers to 4 in different Quran verses.

Until you attained 5 which Muslims uses today with no reference in the Quran

I can see you are stucked here grin grin grin, i actually wanted you to exhaust your self till you come to the lagoon of Islamic foolishness

This is the same point islam has always come to where the truth overrides it in its fallacy.

This is the exact point you are all defeated by which Islam has become a second fiddle religion in the world

I would thank the audience for following, but as they always say the truth would always prevail

I drop the curtain on your shallowness and would not be taking anymore tears from you after the painstakingly days this has lasted
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 12:07pm On May 21, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul you are just disgracing yourself,

Before you consider going to Hajj i would advice you take maths extra lessons because you suck at it

You brought your own Quran, i counted the times Quran listed there for prayers, you should direct this to the illeterate Mohamed who kept jumping from 3 prayers to 4 in different Quran verses.

Until you attained 5 which Muslims uses today with no reference in the Quran

I can see you are stucked here grin grin grin, i actually wanted you to exhaust your self till you come to the lagoon of Islamic foolishness

This is the same point islam has always come to where the truth overrides it in its fallacy.

This is the exact point you are all defeated by which Islam has become a second fiddle religion in the world

I would thank the audience for following, but as they always say the truth would always prevail

I drop the curtain on your shallowness and would not be taking anymore tears from you after the painstakingly days this has lasted
you need not attack ISLAMIC prophet muhammad before you pass your point across. I honestly do not blame you for not seeing it because God doesn't want you to see.

Your Bible says

"Seeing they see not. Hearing they hear not nor do they understand".

With clear verses glaring before you, you still don't see all 5 in 2 verses. I quoted third verse which places importance in middle Salat. You started off with 3 Salat. This is propaganda by evangelical Christians. Now you ended up confirming 4 salat. This shows you are the one lacking. So go back up and read again.

All 5 daily Salat are in 2 verses
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:00am On May 22, 2021
Mikecold:
Can you see how the Abdul above have been running from pillar to post condemning his Hadith as corrupted when he found out Mohammed was a fabricator grin

He has relegated his Hadith to newspaper yet Hadith is what teaches them how to pray and live a Muslim life

I don't have a single regard for his views.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Fucktensei: 10:47pm On Aug 13, 2021
smallsmall:

Stop wallowing in Blissful Ignorance!

- Jews, are not Christians,.... they are 'Zionists'
- Jews dont believe or read the Holy Bible ........... their own Holy Book is called The Torah
- Jews killed Jesus and God has abandoned them (even the devil is powerful, so they go there.)

-Even the Bible says that the Kingdom of God has been taken away from the Evil Jews, and given to the wider, Christians (Gentiles).
Jesus Christ was the founder of Christianity (coined from the phrase: Worship of Christ)
..... and not Peter as you ignorantly posted

You cant seem to differentiate between the current "Zionist State" of geographical Israel, and the 'Spiritual Israel' of the Bible! That is Ignorance!!
You dont know that the Israelites, who are said to be Children of God, is not the physical and Political Zionist state of Israel of today, which is a fiat creation of the United Nations and Britain, in 1948
.......... again, that is your ignorance showing.

Go and read History Books and you will find that Israel itself was initially penciled to be created in the today location of Central African Republic and Ethiopia, just by fiat. undecided

Ignorance is a disease, a blissful one for that matter.
Jews killed Yeshua? This is nonsense! A Jew was used by the Roman Empire to betray Yeshua in order for him to be killed because the Romans were getting tired of him! Besides, Yeshua (Jesus) was a Jew and practiced Judaism fulltime! Jesus didn't find any Christianity as he never went to a church! You claim Jews don't read the holy bible but you have the Tanakh in your Bible and you called it the old testament? Are you kidding me? That's the Tanakh... And yes, I'm Jewish, I find this post offensive! angry
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by oaroloye(m): 12:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
MISHIGAS!

THERE CAN NEVER BE ANY SUCH THING AS AN IGBO JEW- BECAUSE THE IGBOS ARE HEBREW DESCENDANTS, NOT DESCENDANTS OF 9th CENTURY OYINBO CONVERTS TO HEBREW RELIGION.

Which is what the Israelis are.

oaroloye:

Organized Christians look to their leaders for the Solution to their Problems, oblivious to the fact that THOSE VERY CHURCH LEADERS ARE THE CAUSE OF THEIR PROBLEMS!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

[See: THE ANGLICAN BOOK OF COMMON PRAYER (1549).
THE BOOKS OF HOMILIES, by John Jewel and Thomas Cranmer (1547).
AN ESSAY ON THE PRINCIPLE OF POPULATION, by Thomas Malthus (1798).
THE TWO BOOKS OF HOMILIES APPOINTED TO BE READ IN CHURCHES (1859).
ON THE ORIGIN OF SPECIES BY MEANS OF NATURAL SELECTION, OR THE PRESERVATION OF FAVOURED RACES IN THE STRUGGLE FOR LIFE (1859).
HEREDITARY GENIUS, by Sir Francis Galton (1869).
THE DESCENT OF MAN and Selection in Relation to Sex, by Charles Darwin (1871).
THE PROTOCOLS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION (1897).
FACTS ARE FACTS, by Benjamin Freedman (1954).
THE THIRTEENTH TRIBE, by Arthur Koestler (1970).
ECOSCIENCE: Population, Resources, Environment, by John P. Holdren, Paul R. Ehrlich, Ann H. Ehrlich (1977).
THE PRODIGY: The Biography of WILLIAM JAMES SIDIS-America's Greatest Child Prodigy, by Amy Wallace (1986).
THE EINSTEIN FACTOR: A Proven New Method for increasing your Intelligence, by Win Wenger and Richard Poe (1995).
KILLING HOPE, by William Blum (1995).
THE DELIBERATE DUMBING-DOWN OF AMERICA: A Chronological Paper-Trail, by Charlotte Iserbyt (1999).
CONFESSIONS OF AN ECONOMIC HIT MAN, by John Perkins (2004).
THE INVENTION OF THE JEWISH PEOPLE, by Shlomo Sand (2006).]

Many of these books are available on Z-LIBRARY.

I strongly suggest that you get the amazing TTS READER (Text-to-Speech) App for your smartphone. It makes any ordinary text eBook into an AUDIOBOOK.

Your days of getting eyestrain from reading books on a tiny screen may be over. (Not while you drive, please!!!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj8f7ycnUtU

THE IGBOS ARE THE BIGGEST IDIOTS ON EARTH: THEY ARE BEGGING FOR A CORNER OF THE COMPOUND OF THEIR FATHER'S HOUSE, FROM THE PEOPLE IMPERSONATING THEIR FATHER'S CHILDREN.

The JEWS are NOT Hebrew Descendants.

They are liars.

They attempted to start a Civil War in Nigeria, promising that idiot Nnamdi Kanu that they would help them secede from Nigeria.

The Igbos have forgotten their forefathers' Avrahamic Legacy, and do not deserve to have any part of it back.

They are praying for their own Oppressor- who are surely laughing at them, because they do not know what they are doing, nor what they are talking about.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

A-Z Names Of God & Jesus The Christ / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom / Female Pastor Lifts Catholic Blessed Sacrament. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.