Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) (68488 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:37pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, why do Muslims hate reading, that's why they run from the people of the book

This is why you are caged in the cult of Islam, I gave you your Quran, I gave you your Hadith, you couldn't refute any

You are crying on a completely ignorant foundation

Why don't you bring Christian Bible source where Christian's worship Baal

Christianity stands on the Bible not on what one america "church" does

Church is just a name, every di.ck and Harry wants to associate with the biggest religion in the world

This is why there is church of Satan yet it's for worship of lucifer

Are you aware that waraka who made Mohamed your prophet was also an ex "Christian" that was kicked out because he was not practicing christianity?

Doesn't that ring a bell to you
in order to challenge Muslims on religion issues, you must first bring evidence from QUR'AN. Quran is our primary source of information. Anything outside QUR'AN that is in conflict with Quran is subject to scrunity, dropped and our condemnation. Hadith is not taken hook line and sinker.

The Christians that worship Baal must have their proofs for doing so. What is clear is Baal has no link to Islam. A simple google search proved Baal is sex god in old testament Judeo-christian scripture
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:41pm On May 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Shey agents of allah (boko haram, isil, iswap, etc) that are fighting in the cause of allah that couldn't fight his own battle were taught to LOVE THEIR NEIGHBOURS while in Arabic/quranic schools?
at no point you ever made sense. You always talk like a imbec!le
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
in order to challenge Muslims on religion issues, you must first bring evidence from QUR'AN. Quran is our primary source of information. Anything outside QUR'AN that is in conflict with Quran is subject to scrunity, dropped and our condemnation. Hadith is not taken hook line and sinker.

The Christians that worship Baal must have their proofs for doing so. What is clear is Baal has no link to Islam. A simple google search proved Baal is sex god in old testament Judeo-christian scripture

If you talk about christians worshipping Baal you must bring proof not blog assumption of "they must have" this is blind theology

Quran to say?

I have given you proofs of Baal worship from the same Quran, so what are you talking?

Hadith is not hook line and sinker, lol,

So you cherry pick Hadith that suits you even though they are all Islamic sources on the earliest practices of the prophet.

Are you aware that Islam practice is 80% of this same Hadith?

This is where sharia guidelines comes from, this is where the guidelines of how to live an Islamic life comes for

So who determines what Hadith to follow, and did Mohammed give such powers on the people cherry picking hadith
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
you realized that you have now contradicted your previous post?. The screenshot you posted about him before says Adebutu didn't understand and can't read Arabic. That's why he left Islam. This is in conflict with your new strategy here that he knew Arabic. Who is fooling who?
No contradiction

Adebutu was knowledgeable to know that Quran was only given in Arabic, so he wasn't a fake Muslims who thinks Quran was meant for kufir language

However he couldn't understand or recite the Quran in the approved pure undiluted language so instead of been a fake Muslim that dilutes Islam he choosed to rather leave the religion altogether

You claim you only do Quran and Quran can be translated to English, can you tell us what the below means

Quran 2:1

Alif - Lam - Mim

The above is in the English Quran, it can't be translated because Quran isn't English
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
you are just perambulating. I showed you evidence that Baal has everything to do with Jewish/Hebrew/Christianity.

Here it is again. So you see anything ISLAMIC in there?
This is a shameless approach,

You are really not innovative, you just screen shot a random sypnosis on Baal and claim it has ties to Christianity

If you must link something to Christianity, Christianity has sources go dig it up in its relationship to Baal and let's talk

Aside that stop spamming this thread with Baphomet,

If you worship it keep it to yourself, this is a public forum
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 4:13pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
No contradiction

Adeniyi was knowledgeable to know that Quran was only given in Arabic, so he isn't like the fake Muslims who think Quran was meant for kufir language
my friend, stop muddling things up. Everyone and anyone knows QUR'AN is in Arabic. This is not strange. I don't even think you understand yourself again

However he couldn't understand or recite the Quran in its real undiluted state so he had to leave the religion instead of diluting it like you fake muslims
that's is his problem. Quran in not the only religious Book in its native language. Torah, Tanakh, Hindu books etc are not in English. It is up to serious student to learn. This is why I like oyinbo. They take extra step to learn new things not like old fool in Nigeria with ill gotten wealth

You claim you only do Quran and Quran can be translated to English, can you tell us what the below means

Quran 2:1

Alif - Lam - Mim

The above is in the English Quran, it can't be translated because Quran isn't English
and what does these mean אלוהים אֱלִיל י ה ו ה‎?

You will receive sense by force
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 4:22pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
This is a shameless approach,

You are really not innovative, you just screen shot a random sypnosis on Baal and claim it has ties to Christianity
of so you can complain now but your screenshot random trash on the internet and claim it is ISLAMIC?. "Do unto others what you want for your damn self"

If you must link something to Christianity, Christianity has sources go dig it up in its relationship to Baal and let's talk
the source Isa we find Baal linked to your Bible and worshipped by kiriyo in America
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
my friend, stop muddling things up. Everyone and anyone knows QUR'AN is in Arabic. This is not strange. I don't even think you understand yourself again

that's is his problem. Quran in not the only religious Book in its native language. Torah, Tanakh, Hindu books etc are not in English. It is up to serious student to learn. This is why I like oyinbo. They take extra step to learn new things not like old fool in Nigeria with ill gotten wealth

and what does these mean אלוהים אֱלִיל י ה ו ה‎?

You will receive sense by force
lol, you are just digging low like you searching for the crude of ignorance

You didn't answer my question on why Quran 2:1 was written in Arabic even in English language

This is the you that only does Quran, ok let me help you out

Sunan al- Tirmidhi 2910

The messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said "whoever recites a letter from the book of allah, he will receive one good deed as ten good deed like it. I do not say that Alif Lam Mim is one letter, but rather Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter

Above is same hadiths muslims keep running from but they always explain the Quran better, that's why you are clueless to what Quran 2:1 talks about

By this Hadith above Alif Lam Mim are Arabic letters, when you recite them you get good deeds

Can you now see that Arabic letters are the only letters that have "blessings" when you recite them

Do you now know why Quran can not be recited in English or any language other than Arabic

Essentially the Arabic language is the only language of allah

The difference in Christianity is that God didn't call a particular language the only one he approves, this is different from Islam that is restricted to Arabic

You write Hebrew but i am not obligated to follow Hebrew, i can use translation, but you can't as a Muslim
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
of so you can complain now but your screenshot random trash on the internet and claim it is ISLAMIC?. "Do unto others what you want for your damn self"

the source Isa we find Baal linked to your Bible and worshipped by kiriyo in America

I am happy that a sensible Muslim that stumbles on this page would see how you have been decimated with facts, sources and proof which you don't even know of your religion

I get many of such Muslims reaching me in private

All my screenshot has been verified historical accounts with headlines on which you can search yourself.

Then i quote your Quran and Hadiths from you Muslims

You go searching for Baal then paste it that it concerns Christians.

When would you quote biblical sources
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 4:50pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
lol, you are just digging low like you searching for the crude of ignorance

You didn't answer my question on why Quran 2:1 was written in Arabic even in English language

This is the you that only does Quran, ok let me help you out

Sunan al- Tirmidhi 2910

The messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said "whoever recites a letter from the book of allah, he will receive one good deed as ten good deed like it. I do not say that Alif Lam Mim is one letter, but rather Alif is a letter, Lam is a letter and Mim is a letter

Above is same hadiths muslims keep running from but they always explain the Quran better, that's why you are clueless to what Quran 2:1 talks about

By this Hadith above Alif Lam Mim are Arabic letters, when you recite them you get good deeds

Can you now see that Arabic letters are the only letters that have "blessings" when you recite them

Do you now know why Quran can not be recited in English or any language other than Arabic

Essentially the Arabic language is the only language of allah
you don't understand anything at all. You are quiet ignorant and you keep shifting goalpost all the time. Reading or reciting Quran is one thing. Asking for meaning of some letters or words is another. Muslims have no problems with Hadith you quoted. Hadith is telling you importance of reciting Quran and it's benefits/rewards. If you don't understand what I just said that's your cup of coffee.

And Arabic s not language of Allah. Target Allāh says in the Quran that He revealed Quran in the tongue of the prophet so that he May understand Q12:2, Q14:4

And We sent not a Messenger except with the language of his people, in order that he might make (the Message) clear for them. Then Allah misleads whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

God does not have a language but He understands all languages. But Arabic they speak is pure without blemishes. No one can construct Arabic sentences better than He

The difference in Christianity is that God didn't call a particular language the only one he approves, this is different from Islam that is restricted to Arabic
your English language is not language of Jesus. It is language of the founders of christianity I'm Europe. Language of Jesus was Aramaic which is very close to Arabic. So English is off here. If Jesus and muhammad appear in the world today, prophet muhammad (saw) will understand language of his people which means he will recognize them. But if Jesus appears today he can never understand or recognize any christians . He can never understand English.

Quran is mentioned in the Quran

Arabic Quran is mentioned in the Quran

Please show us where in the Bible where Bible calls itself Bible?

Please show us in the bible where Bible mentioned English bible?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 5:04pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
I am happy that a sensible Muslim that stumbles on this page would see how you have been decimated with facts, sources and proof which you don't even know of your religion

I get many of such Muslims reaching me in private
grin cheesy grin kiriyo hahahahaha christians and tricks are like Romeo and Juliet. You guys lie pass devil itself.

All my screenshot has been verified historical accounts with headlines on which you can search yourself.

Then i quote your Quran and Hadiths from you Muslims

You go searching for Baal then paste it that it concerns Christians.

When would you quote biblical sources
where is Baal mentioned in the Quran see you claimed you quoted Quran. Abeg show us Baal from the QUR'AN. From the screenshot below shows that Baal is in connection with Bible and some christians in America worship it. See the last screenshot where they call for forgiveness.

So why are you forcing Baal on Islam where there is none?. Baal in mentioned in your Bible not Quran. Stop manipulating yourself

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 5:05pm On May 19, 2021
Gbam. Who are those asking for forgiveness here?. Are they Muslims?. Be truthful for once

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:11pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
you don't understand anything at all. You are quiet ignorant and you keep shifting goalpost all the time. Reading or reciting Quran is one thing. Asking for meaning of some letters or words is another. Muslims have no problems with Hadith you quoted. Hadith is telling you importance of reciting Quran and it's benefits/rewards. If you don't understand what I just said that's your cup of coffee.

And Arabic s not language of Allah. Target Allāh says in the Quran that He revealed Quran in the tongue of the prophet so that he May understand Q12:2, Q14:4

And We sent not a Messenger except with the language of his people, in order that he might make (the Message) clear for them. Then Allah misleads whom He wills and guides whom He wills. And He is the All-Mighty, the All-Wise.

God does not have a language but He understands all languages. But Arabic they speak is pure without blemishes. No one can construct Arabic sentences better than He

your English language is not language of Jesus. It is language of the founders of christianity I'm Europe. Language of Jesus was Aramaic which is very close to Arabic. So English is off here. If Jesus and muhammad appear in the world today, prophet muhammad (saw) will understand language of his people which means he will recognize them. But if Jesus appears today he can never understand or recognize any christians . He can never understand English.

Quran is mentioned in the Quran

Arabic Quran is mentioned in the Quran

Please show us where in the Bible where Bible calls itself Bible?

Please show us in the bible where Bible mentioned English bible?
Typical Muslim, i said Arabic is the only language of the Quran you said it's a lie it can be translated

I said no, i explained that Quran is entirely Arabic, i then challenged you why you don't recite Quran in English like it's done in Arabic.

You had no answer, i then showed you that there are words in Quran that still remain Arabic even in English translation simply because Mohammed instructed the Quran to be Arabic in letters

You that hasn't answered one question or made any sense is talking.

Ok Allah sent a prophet in the tongue of the people, which tongue were they speaking if not Arabic.

If Allah is sending prophets in the tongue of the people which one did he send your own people that made them Muslims

The Muslims he sent prophet was the qurash people, and it sent them in their Arabic language

Meaning Allah didn't send Muhammad to you, just like you agree that Arabic is the language of the Quran, then why translate it from its language which Allah specifically sent it to.

You find it difficult to comprehend, Jesus was sent to the whole world, he didn't put restrictions on Christianity.

The Bible was translated from Hebrew which the early apostles wrote it by the Greek, Romans who then wanted to follow the open religion

But in Islam, it is a closed religion sent to the Mohammed in the tongue of his people.

If allah needed a global religion he wouldn't have said he sent Quran to the tongue of one group of people.

And yes Mohammed and his god only knows one language that's why he only blessed Muslims who recite and read Quran in Arabic letters
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
grin cheesy grin kiriyo hahahahaha christians and tricks are like Romeo and Juliet. You guys lie pass devil itself.

where is Baal mentioned in the Quran see you claimed you quoted Quran. Abeg show us Baal from the QUR'AN. From the screenshot below shows that Baal is in connection with Bible and some christians in America worship it. See the last screenshot where they call for forgiveness.

So why are you forcing Baal on Islam where there is none?. Baal in mentioned in your Bible not Quran. Stop manipulating yourself
Abdul, i am checking for where God, his prophets uplifted Baal i couldn't find it.

All i see is a clampdown on Baal

However can you explain who Mohammed is bowing down to here with the pagans?

Certainly pagans and Mohammed can't be bowing to the same god when they are pagans

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet and I prostrated while reciting An-Najm and with him prostrated the Muslims, the pagans, the jinns, and all human beings.
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 19, Number 177)

Can you also tell us what Mohammed is confessing to have fabricated against allah?

I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to him words he hasn't spoken (Al-Tabari 6:111)
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 6:06pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Typical Muslim, i said Arabic is the only language of the Quran you said it's a lie it can be translated

I said no, i explained that Quran is entirely Arabic, i then challenged you why you don't recite Quran in English like it's done in Arabic.
we need to understand each other and open your heart and mind before you respond.

Quran was revealed in Arabic, in the tongue of the prophet Muhammad (SAW). It doesn't mean Arabic is language of Allah. However Arabic is the only original Quran in it's Arabic context. But this doesn't mean it's meaning can not be translated. Again, Quran is only in Arabic and it is protected by that. Any other languages it is translated to are not Quran but translation of the meaning because the moment you translated QUR'AN to another languages, it loses its standard because there are some words in Arabic that you can not possibly translate word for word. You have to borrow words or phrases that are close to the original Arabic text. Or twist words like for instance, Rice is English. Yorùbá doesn't have word for it so they called it "iresi".

For example, Arabic "Ahad" (One or 1). We translated Ahad to 1 bcus 1 is the closest English numeric identification to the Arabic text. But in ISLAMIC context, Ahad is beyond simply saying One. It doesn't matter whether letter O is capital of small.

So let me now use Ahad in a sentence. In sura 112 of Quran it reads "Qul Huwa Lahu Ahad" which means "Say, God is One". One in this English explanation is numerical. But in Islamic context it is not numeric #1. But in order for reading audience to understand we use #1 to describe God is One so that people may understand. But in Islam Ahad mean THERE IS NOTHING BEFORE OR AFTER GOD (Allāh). But numeric 1 has minus 1 (-1), zero (0), minus zero -0 etc. Which means #1 has the beginning. But Ahad in the Quran had no beginning or ending. Are you learning?.

So in order to get full rewards of reading Quran, it has to be read in it's original arabic text bcus it brings out it's beautiful meanings. But translation of the meanings are good for understanding Islam basically for non-Arabic speaking folks. This is why Adebutu has no excuse.

You had no answer, i then showed you that there are words in Quran that still remain Arabic even in English translation simply because Mohammed instructed the Quran to be Arabic in letters
ofcourse there are coded words in every religion that no one understands except God Himself. Awon ashiri aye ni yen. Are you telling me such words are not in Judaism?. Go and study the book of Psalms in Greek or Hebrew, you will see similar words like Alif Lam Min. Those Psalms sound like this Ee hi...Ee Hu...Ee Mi. These signs I used to hear from pastor in Nigeria growing up. etc or you wanna tell me you understand jagbajagba "speaking in tongues" by your pastors?

Ok Allah sent a prophet in the tongue of the people, which tongue were they speaking if not Arabic.
I wanna beebee you are Yorùbá man, correct?. If so, are you telling me you understand every word in Yoruba?. Even Yoruba professors would coined words in order to get certain words out.

Now Alif, Lam Mim that you cling on are Arabic alphabets. You speak English too correct and you know English alphabet, isn't?. Can you tell me what are the meanings of A B C ?

If Allah is sending prophets in the tongue of the people which one did he send your own people that made them Muslims
this is simply. I will answer silly question with logical answer. Jesus spoke Aramaic and he was sent with this language to his people. You cousin to follow Jesus but why are you using English bible to propagate Jesus and why do you think he's christian?

Meaning Allah didn't send Muhammad to you, just like you agree that Arabic is the language of the Quran, then why translate it from its language which Allah specifically sent it to.
His message was sent to the whole world starting from his people.

You find it difficult to comprehend, Jesus was sent to the whole world, he didn't put restrictions on Christianity.
show us christianity in the bible. Show us christian in the bible. Show us Jesus was christian in the bible. Show us he preached christianity in the bible

Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.” Matthew 15:24

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: Matthew 10:5-6

These verses have restricted message of Jesus to the lost sheep only. Christianity was from Europe. It is different from Yahshua that you now called "Jesus"
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 6:18pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Abdul, i am checking for where God, his prophets uplifted Baal i couldn't find it.
okay, before you jump the gun, you need to first all apologize for lying that Baal is in Islam because you said you quoted Quran to back your claim. This means you lied.

However can you explain who Mohammed is bowing down to here with the pagans?

Certainly pagans and Mohammed can't be bowing to the same god when they are pagans

Narrated Ibn Abbas:

The Prophet and I prostrated while reciting An-Najm and with him prostrated the Muslims, the pagans, the jinns, and all human beings.
(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 19, Number 177)

Can you also tell us what Mohammed is confessing to have fabricated against allah?

I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to him words he hasn't spoken (Al-Tabari 6:111)
ko ye e ni (you don't understand)

Quran clarified this simple thing

And to Allah prostrates whoever is within the heavens and the earth, willingly or by compulsion, and their shadows [as well] in the mornings and the afternoons.

Q13:15
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
okay, before you jump the gun, you need to first all apologize for lying that Baal is in Islam because you said you quoted Quran to back your claim. This means you lied.

ko ye e ni (you don't understand)

Quran clarified this simple thing

And to Allah prostrates whoever is within the heavens and the earth, willingly or by compulsion, and their shadows [as well] in the mornings and the afternoons.

Q13:15
What lie?

Mohammed would first have to apologize for fabricating what god didn't reveal to him

Upon his admission as a fabricator the Quran can't be taken seriously

Al Tabari 6:111

I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to him words which he has not spoken.. Mohammed

On this basis Mohammed is a fraud that can fabricate quran

Naturally no prophet of God has ever fabricated a thing against God and lived (except Mohammed and his god)

The self acclaimed fabricator has been bursted for allowing Satan to use him yet again

Sura 22:51-52

We have never sent any messenger of prophet before thee, but that Satan cast into his fancy, when he was fancying, but God annular what Satan casts, then God confirms his signs

But the fabricator has closed evidence of what he actually fancied above

(Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 19, Number

Mohammed the fabricator hasn't also explained what transpired that made all Muslims and the pagans to worship one god, Mohammed won't call them pagans if they accepted allah.

Sura 53: 19-20

Have he thought upon Al lat, Al uzza, manat, the third

Mohammed the fabricator didn't also reveal his affiliation to the three goddesses

So essentially this fabricator has messed with the Quran not telling Muslims what he fabricated

You can go through the biography of Mohammed by his closest apostle Ibn Ishq to understand that which he fabricated and hid

(The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah, with introduction and notes by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, Tenth impression 1995], pp. 165-167)

Now the apostle was anxious for the welfare of his people, wishing to attract them as far as he could. It has been mentioned that he longed for a way to attract them, and the method he adopted is what Ibn Hamid told me that Salama said M. b. Ishaq told him from Yazid b. Ziyad of Medina from M. b. Ka`b al-Qurazi: When the apostle saw that his people turned their backs on him and he was pained by their estrangement from what he brought them from God he longed that there should come to him from God a message that would reconcile his people to him. Because of his love for his people and his anxiety over them it would delight him if the obstacle that made his task so difficult could be removed; so that he meditated on the project and longed for it and it was dear to him. Then God sent down "By the star when it sets your comrade errs not and is not deceived, he speaks not from his own desire," and when he reached His words "Have you thought of al-Lat and al-`Uzza and Manat the third, the others", Satan, when he was meditating upon it, and desiring to bring it (sc. reconciliation) to his people, put upon his tongue "these are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved". When the Quraysh heard that, they were delighted and greatly pleased at the way in which he spoke of their gods and they listened to him; while the believers were holding that what their prophet brought from their Lord was true, not suspecting a mistake or a vain desire or slip, and when he reached the prostration and the end of the Sura in which he prostrated himself the Muslims prostrated themselves when their prophet prostrated confirming what he brought and obeying his command, and the polytheists of Quraysh and others who were in the mosque prostrated when they heard the mention of their gods, so that everyone in the mosque believer and unbeliever prostrated, except al-Walid b. al-Mughira who was an old man who could not do so, so he took a handful of dirt from the valley and bent over it. Then the people dispersed and the Quraysh went out, delighted at what had been said about their gods, saying, "Muhammad has spoken of our gods in splendid fashion. He alleged in what he read that they are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved".

The news reached the prophet's companions who were in Abyssinia, it being reported that Quraysh had accepted Islam, so some men started to return while others remained behind. Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said , "What have you done, Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you."
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
we need to understand each other and open your heart and mind before you respond.

Quran was revealed in Arabic, in the tongue of the prophet Muhammad (SAW). It doesn't mean Arabic is language of Allah. However Arabic is the only original Quran in it's Arabic context. But this doesn't mean it's meaning can not be translated. Again, Quran is only in Arabic and it is protected by that. Any other languages it is translated to are not Quran but translation of the meaning because the moment you translated QUR'AN to another languages, it loses its standard because there are some words in Arabic that you can not possibly translate word for word. You have to borrow words or phrases that are close to the original Arabic text. Or twist words like for instance, Rice is English. Yorùbá doesn't have word for it so they called it "iresi".

For example, Arabic "Ahad" (One or 1). We translated Ahad to 1 bcus 1 is the closest English numeric identification to the Arabic text. But in ISLAMIC context, Ahad is beyond simply saying One. It doesn't matter whether letter O is capital of small.

So let me now use Ahad in a sentence. In sura 112 of Quran it reads "Qul Huwa Lahu Ahad" which means "Say, God is One". One in this English explanation is numerical. But in Islamic context it is not numeric #1. But in order for reading audience to understand we use #1 to describe God is One so that people may understand. But in Islam Ahad mean THERE IS NOTHING BEFORE OR AFTER GOD (Allāh). But numeric 1 has minus 1 (-1), zero (0), minus zero -0 etc. Which means #1 has the beginning. But Ahad in the Quran had no beginning or ending. Are you learning?.

So in order to get full rewards of reading Quran, it has to be read in it's original arabic text bcus it brings out it's beautiful meanings. But translation of the meanings are good for understanding Islam basically for non-Arabic speaking folks. This is why Adebutu has no excuse.

ofcourse there are coded words in every religion that no one understands except God Himself. Awon ashiri aye ni yen. Are you telling me such words are not in Judaism?. Go and study the book of Psalms in Greek or Hebrew, you will see similar words like Alif Lam Min. Those Psalms sound like this Ee hi...Ee Hu...Ee Mi. These signs I used to hear from pastor in Nigeria growing up. etc or you wanna tell me you understand jagbajagba "speaking in tongues" by your pastors?

I wanna beebee you are Yorùbá man, correct?. If so, are you telling me you understand every word in Yoruba?. Even Yoruba professors would coined words in order to get certain words out.

Now Alif, Lam Mim that you cling on are Arabic alphabets. You speak English too correct and you know English alphabet, isn't?. Can you tell me what are the meanings of A B C ?

this is simply. I will answer silly question with logical answer. Jesus spoke Aramaic and he was sent with this language to his people. You cousin to follow Jesus but why are you using English bible to propagate Jesus and why do you think he's christian?

His message was sent to the whole world starting from his people.

show us christianity in the bible. Show us christian in the bible. Show us Jesus was christian in the bible. Show us he preached christianity in the bible

Then Jesus said to the woman, “I was sent only to help God’s lost sheep—the people of Israel.” Matthew 15:24

These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not: Matthew 10:5-6

These verses have restricted message of Jesus to the lost sheep only. Christianity was from Europe. It is different from Yahshua that you now called "Jesus"

j
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 7:48pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
What lie?

Al Tabari 6:111

I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to him words which he has not spoken.. Mohammed

On this basis Mohammed is a fraud that can fabricate quran

Naturally no prophet of God has ever fabricated a thing against God and lived (except Mohammed and his god)
Your posts are just laughable sometimes. For record, Tabari was historian not a scholar of islam. Let this sink. This weak arguments you have been using aren't gonna help you. Weak and stupid argument made by you Christians , and you desperately and shamelessly use it to disprove the prophethood of Muhammed, forgetting there are verses on the Quran that actually talk to the prophet muhammad himself. Why did he not remove those verses?.

Anyways, this is gleaned from Tabari (below)

I shall likewise mention those (narrators) who came after them, giving additional information about them. I do this so that it can be clarified whose transmission (of traditions) is praised and whose information is transmitted, whose transmission is to be rejected and whose transmission is to be disregarded…The reader should know that with respect to all I have mentioned and made it a condition to set down in this book of mine, I rely upon traditions and reports which have been transmitted and which I attribute to their transmitters. I rely only very rarely upon (my own) rationality and internal thought processes. For no knowledge of the history of men of the past and of recent men and events is attainable by those who were not able to observe them and did not live in their time, except through information and transmission produced by informants and transmitters. This knowledge cannot be brought out by reason or produced by internal thought processes. This book of mine may contain some information mentioned by me on the authority of certain men of the past, which the reader may disapprove of and the listener may find detestable, because he can find nothing sound and no real meaning in it. In such cases, he should know that it is not my fault that such information comes to him, but the fault of someone who transmitted it to me. I HAVE MERELY REPORTED IT as it was reported to me.(Tareekh at-Tabari, Vol.1, Introduction)”

[ http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/islam/tabari ]

So this quote is a LIE against Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), not just that, but there were many lies invented by the hypocrites from among the Jews in order to REJECT prophet Muhammed. The people were certain that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the awaited one and to defend themselves, the hypocrites from the Jews invented such lies.

Inventing lies is not a big problem for the liars, this is their job. For example, the Prophet once recited some Surahs(verses from Quran) to the pagans in Makkah and prostrated to God Almighty at the end. The pagans who were speechless at the beauty of the recitation also prostrated. When the news spread to the leaders of the pagans, they were upset and were looking to take action against those pagans who had prostrated. In order to defend themselves, those pagans lied that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had said good things about their false gods. The lie was made to defend themselves

^^^^

This also addressed your previous post that pagans etc prostrated with the holy prophet Muhammad [saw]

If Christians feel that the hypocrites were telling the truth and he really praised the pagan gods, then he must also accept the hypocrites around Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) who claimed the same for Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him).

Just like the hypocrites invented lies against the Prophets of the Old Testament (sinners, rapists, killers, incest performers, idol worshippers, nudists etc), they invented lies against Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) but the difference is that Muslims have rejected these hypocrites and have thrown them of their books .

Another thing, prophet Muhammed peace be upon him was SINCERE, and he was called ”The Trustworthy” and “Truthful” before his prophethood, so how can he fabricate things on God, doesn’t make any sense, does it ?!

Christians’ conclusion that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had Satan behind him just reminds one of the story of Lazarus when Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) raised him from death by the permission of God Almighty. The hypocrites around him stated that “the devil was behind him”. Such allegations have been labeled at Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as well and it is no surprise at all.

So this argument that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) openly said that he lied is just PATHETIC and CHILDISH as can be seen. Making use of the weakest of weak narrations is the job of the HYPOCRITES.

I bear witness there’s no god but Allah, and Muhammed is his final messenger..

NOTE: I don't reply you solely for you to accept whatever I say. Nairaland is encyclopedia where people come for knowledge. Everyone picks what suit them from it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/norasensation./2008/10/16/i-have-fabricated-things-against-god-is-a-lie-against-prophet-muhammed-peace-be-upon-him/amp/
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
Your posts are just laughable sometimes. For record, Tabari was historian not a scholar of islam. Let this sink. This weak arguments you have been using aren't gonna help you. Weak and stupid argument made by you Christians , and you desperately and shamelessly use it to disprove the prophethood of Muhammed, forgetting there are verses on the Quran that actually talk to the prophet muhammad himself. Why did he not remove those verses?.

Anyways, this is gleaned from Tabari (below)

I shall likewise mention those (narrators) who came after them, giving additional information about them. I do this so that it can be clarified whose transmission (of traditions) is praised and whose information is transmitted, whose transmission is to be rejected and whose transmission is to be disregarded…The reader should know that with respect to all I have mentioned and made it a condition to set down in this book of mine, I rely upon traditions and reports which have been transmitted and which I attribute to their transmitters. I rely only very rarely upon (my own) rationality and internal thought processes. For no knowledge of the history of men of the past and of recent men and events is attainable by those who were not able to observe them and did not live in their time, except through information and transmission produced by informants and transmitters. This knowledge cannot be brought out by reason or produced by internal thought processes. This book of mine may contain some information mentioned by me on the authority of certain men of the past, which the reader may disapprove of and the listener may find detestable, because he can find nothing sound and no real meaning in it. In such cases, he should know that it is not my fault that such information comes to him, but the fault of someone who transmitted it to me. I HAVE MERELY REPORTED IT as it was reported to me.(Tareekh at-Tabari, Vol.1, Introduction)”

[ http://www.ahlelbayt.com/articles/islam/tabari ]

So this quote is a LIE against Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), not just that, but there were many lies invented by the hypocrites from among the Jews in order to REJECT prophet Muhammed. The people were certain that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) was the awaited one and to defend themselves, the hypocrites from the Jews invented such lies.

Inventing lies is not a big problem for the liars, this is their job. For example, the Prophet once recited some Surahs(verses from Quran) to the pagans in Makkah and prostrated to God Almighty at the end. The pagans who were speechless at the beauty of the recitation also prostrated. When the news spread to the leaders of the pagans, they were upset and were looking to take action against those pagans who had prostrated. In order to defend themselves, those pagans lied that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had said good things about their false gods. The lie was made to defend themselves

^^^^

This also addressed your previous post that pagans etc prostrated with the holy prophet Muhammad [saw]

If Christians feel that the hypocrites were telling the truth and he really praised the pagan gods, then he must also accept the hypocrites around Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) who claimed the same for Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him).

Just like the hypocrites invented lies against the Prophets of the Old Testament (sinners, rapists, killers, incest performers, idol worshippers, nudists etc), they invented lies against Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) but the difference is that Muslims have rejected these hypocrites and have thrown them of their books .

Another thing, prophet Muhammed peace be upon him was SINCERE, and he was called ”The Trustworthy” and “Truthful” before his prophethood, so how can he fabricate things on God, doesn’t make any sense, does it ?!

Christians’ conclusion that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had Satan behind him just reminds one of the story of Lazarus when Prophet Jesus (peace be upon him) raised him from death by the permission of God Almighty. The hypocrites around him stated that “the devil was behind him”. Such allegations have been labeled at Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) as well and it is no surprise at all.

So this argument that Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) openly said that he lied is just PATHETIC and CHILDISH as can be seen. Making use of the weakest of weak narrations is the job of the HYPOCRITES.

I bear witness there’s no god but Allah, and Muhammed is his final messenger..

NOTE: I don't reply you solely for you to accept whatever I say. Nairaland is encyclopedia where people come for knowledge. Everyone picks what suit them from it.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/norasensation./2008/10/16/i-have-fabricated-things-against-god-is-a-lie-against-prophet-muhammed-peace-be-upon-him/amp/

The pathetic thing about Muslims is hypocrisy

They would deny everything from their own source's if it doesn't make muhammad look good

For a people that scream Bible is corrupted even when Bible came before their religion, you would expect that they are free from the same hypocrisy called "corruption"

You are now shamelessly blaming Christian's and Jews for corrupting your own books too, even though Mohamed killed all Christian's and Muslims alone had say on Islamic collection in that time

You want to throw Tabari your Muslim historian under the bus why don't we compare him to Bukhari who Muslims believe to be not just an imam but the most authentic Islamic scholar

From Bukhari's Hadith 3.786:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it
. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

Bukhari 5:59:713

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar,
and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

From Tabari Volume 8, page 124:

The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died
- the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, ]at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Above is the same narration of the same embarrassing event of which Mohamed died of poison by a Jewish woman.

If only Tabari had recorded it you would have also dismissed it, but look at your greatest scholar also confirming it.

You shamelessly forget that historical records everywhere are always relayed, and a faithful Muslim like Tabari had nothing to gain in telling lies about his prophet, neither picking sides with christians or muhammad haters for his records

As a Muslim historian he had better records than even Bukhari, the disclaimer he wrote is not an excuse, it is normal for all historical records that are relayed to have such explanation.

He didn't say his works were wrong, he said some readers might find it offensive if it doesn't agree with what they like to hear.

All you have done now is to cry as usual and blame christians for your own sources to run from the reality that Mohamed was a fabricator that fabricated his god word's (the Quran) upon which he erased clues to the fragments of his allegiance to Baal in the Quran which gets bursted with the full biography given by early Muslim scholars corresponding to the fabricated pieces in quran

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by PoloG: 9:19pm On May 19, 2021
Greenback:

Shattap...what about you,why you carry Igbo matter for head like bread seller
who is this useless edo witch? grin grin
Did you see me mention edo here or do you want to be unfortunate in life like your fvcking edo tribe ? grin grin
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:04pm On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
The pathetic thing about Muslims is hypocrisy

They would deny everything from their own source's if it doesn't make muhammad look good

For a people that scream Bible is corrupted even when Bible came before their religion, you would expect that they are free from the same hypocrisy called "corruption"

You are now shamelessly blaming Christian's and Jews for corrupting your own books too, even though Mohamed killed all Christian's and Muslims alone had say on Islamic collection in that time
Hadith is not wahy (revealation) except those that are in harmony with Quran. It is only Quran you can quote from that we can never deny. It is the primary source of information in Islam. Hadith is like Bible although still far better than Bible. Hadith contains words of many people, history and traditions of local people.

Hadith is not the first in line to describe character of the prophet, QUR'AN is. So any aHadith or stories that are in conflicts with QUR'AN have to be rejected. And yes, Jews and Nassara lived in Medina. Jews infiltrated Hadith and imputed unfounded stories after prophet had gone. May I educate you that there were no CHRISTIANS or CHRISTIANITY in Mecca and Medina those days. There were Jews and Nassara (not christians). Christianity did not exist in Arabia and entire middle east. It was translators and scholars of islam that translated nassara to Christians due to similarities in doctrines between nassara and CHRISTIANs. Nassara were followers of Jesus. Christians are followers of Paul. There is only one difference between NASSARA and CHRISTIANs.

Nassara believed in almost everything christians believe EXCEPT Iku ati Ajinde i:e Death & Resurrection of Jesus. Followers of Jesus at the time didn't believe this concept. This concept was the idea of Paul. So you can now understand why translators of QUR'AN and Hadith translated nassara to Christian but they are different. So death and resurrection of Jesus, which is where salvation of christians lies today is FALSE.

So wherever you see Christians mentioned in the QUR'AN or Hadith, it is referring to nassara (followers of Jesus) in Nasareti. This is bcuz the Quran and Bible say Jesus was sent ONLY to the children of Israel. You are NIGERIAN not Israelite. Jesus could not have been possibly sent to Africans. You are wasting your time in Christianity.

You want to throw Tabari your Muslim historian under the bus why don't we compare him to Bukhari who Muslims believe to be not just an imam but the most authentic Islamic scholar

From Bukhari's Hadith 3.786:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it
. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

Bukhari 5:59:713

Narrated 'Aisha: The Prophet in his ailment in which he died, used to say, "O 'Aisha! I still feel the pain caused by the food I ate at Khaibar,
and at this time, I feel as if my aorta is being cut from that poison."

From Tabari Volume 8, page 124:

The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died
- the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, ]at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar."

Above is the same narration of the same embarrassing event of which Mohamed died of poison by a Jewish woman.
and what do you want to derive from the Hadith?. AHadith did not say anything about character of the prophet. It simply narrated how prophet muhammad (SAW) felt about alleged poison he ate 4 years earlier. Is anything wrong with that?. But your Jesus died horrible on the cross why his God forsaken him there to die. Which is the worst death?.

If only Tabari had recorded it you would have also dismissed it, but look at your greatest scholar also confirming it.

You shamelessly forget that historical records everywhere are always relayed, and a faithful Muslim like Tabari had nothing to gain in telling lies about his prophet, neither picking sides with christians or muhammad haters for his records

As a Muslim historian he had better records than even Bukhari, the disclaimer he wrote is not an excuse, it is normal for all historical records that are relayed to have such explanation.

He didn't say his works were wrong, he said some readers might find it offensive if it doesn't agree with what they like to hear.

All you have done now is to cry as usual and blame christians for your own sources to run from the reality that Mohamed was a fabricator that fabricated his god word's (the Quran) upon which he erased clues to the fragments of his allegiance to Baal in the Quran which gets bursted with the full biography given by early Muslim scholars corresponding to the fabricated pieces in quran
so you mean to tell me the only thing you can find in entire Tabari was that "he said things that God did not tell him" while you ignored hundreds of positive things Tabari narrated?. For the fact that you brought issue of poison also shows that you are only looking for things to go against the prophet. My friend, I swear you are wasting your time. If prophet muhammad (SAW) imputed things that God did not tell him, then he would have removed from QUR'AN some verses that criticized him too such as first verse of sura Abassa.

All in all you just wasted my time reading your post. Like I knew you posted rubbish that's why I didn't read it yesterday. The only interesting part for me was to clarify Nassara and Christians. Your christianity religion has nothing to do with Jesus son of Mary.

Jesus son of Mary did not exist in the Bible. If you keep shouting "in Jesus name" till eternity you are wasting your time. There is nothing special in Jesus name. Matter of fact, you are gentile according to your Bible. And gentiles are infidels. So infidels rely on Jesus name. Believers rely on God's Name.

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 20, 2021
Empiree:
Hadith is not wahy (revealation) except those that are in harmony with Quran. It is only Quran you can quote from that we can never deny. It is the primary source of information in Islam. Hadith is like Bible although still far better than Bible. Hadith contains words of many people, history and traditions of local people.

Hadith is not the first in line to describe character of the prophet, QUR'AN is. So any aHadith or stories that are in conflicts with QUR'AN have to be rejected. And yes, Jews and Nassara lived in Medina. Jews infiltrated Hadith and imputed unfounded stories after prophet had gone. May I educate you that there were no CHRISTIANS or CHRISTIANITY in Mecca and Medina those days. There were Jews and Nassara (not christians). Christianity did not exist in Arabia and entire middle east. It was translators and scholars of islam that translated nassara to Christians due to similarities in doctrines between nassara and CHRISTIANs. Nassara were followers of Jesus. Christians are followers of Paul. There is only one difference between NASSARA and CHRISTIANs.

Nassara believed in almost everything christians believe EXCEPT Iku ati Ajinde i:e Death & Resurrection of Jesus. Followers of Jesus at the time didn't believe this concept. This concept was the idea of Paul. So you can now understand why translators of QUR'AN and Hadith translated nassara to Christian but they are different. So death and resurrection of Jesus, which is where salvation of christians lies today is FALSE.

So wherever you see Christians mentioned in the QUR'AN or Hadith, it is referring to nassara (followers of Jesus) in Nasareti. This is bcuz the Quran and Bible say Jesus was sent ONLY to the children of Israel. You are NIGERIAN not Israelite. Jesus could not have been possibly sent to Africans. You are wasting your time in Christianity.

and what do you want to derive from the Hadith?. AHadith did not say anything about character of the prophet. It simply narrated how prophet muhammad (SAW) felt about alleged poison he ate 4 years earlier. Is anything wrong with that?. But your Jesus died horrible on the cross why his God forsaken him there to die. Which is the worst death?.

so you mean to tell me the only thing you can find in entire Tabari was that "he said things that God did not tell him" while you ignored hundreds of positive things Tabari narrated?. For the fact that you brought issue of poison also shows that you are only looking for things to go against the prophet. My friend, I swear you are wasting your time. If prophet muhammad (SAW) imputed things that God did not tell him, then he would have removed from QUR'AN some verses that criticized him too such as first verse of sura Abassa.

All in all you just wasted my time reading your post. Like I knew you posted rubbish that's why I didn't read it yesterday. The only interesting part for me was to clarify Nassara and Christians. Your christianity religion has nothing to do with Jesus son of Mary.

Jesus son of Mary did not exist in the Bible. If you keep shouting "in Jesus name" till eternity you are wasting your time. There is nothing special in Jesus name. Matter of fact, you are gentile according to your Bible. And gentiles are infidels. So infidels rely on Jesus name. Believes rely on God's Name
After hypocrisy the second biggest problem of Muslims is ignorance

Quran 5:51

Sahih International: O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies.

Ok you can now argue with the same quran that says christians repeatedly since you have no shame

You are talking of Christ dieing a shameful death on the cross, why do you Muslims keep talking from both sides of your mouth

If you insist that Christ didn't die but was glorified like quran told you then stick with that

If you must borrow Christian narrative that he died on the cross then you must accept Christian narrative why he died on the cross

Luke 4:29-30

And rose up, and thrust him out of the city, and led him unto the brow of the hill whereon their city was built, that they might cast him down headlong.

But he walked right through the crowd and went on his way.

As you can see above he didn't need anyone to save him when he didn't want to die, don't forget this is someone that gave life to others even in your Quran, something Mohammed couldn't do.

So you must accept Christian theology for his death if you accept the cross story of Christians then accept the reason he dief, unfortunately your prophet died from poison because of his sexual lust for a Jew no tangible reason

It is confirmed you are a fake Muslim since the first intro when you started defending conversion of the Arabic Quran in which it was given to kufir language.

I doubt you have even been to Mecca for hajj, if not you would have known that salat (prayers) is one of the five pillars of Islam yet no where in the quran did it mention pray 5 times a day.

The question is where did you get your 5 times a day prayer order from since it's not in Quran?

You got it from the same Hadith which you are trying to limit to newspaper now

Sahih Al-Bukhari 5.227

so I went back to Allah and was ordered to observe five prayers a day. When I came back to Moses, he said, 'What have you been ordered?' I replied, 'I have been ordered to observe five prayers a day.' He said, 'Your followers cannot bear five prayers a day, and no doubt, I have got an experience of the people before you, and I have tried my level best with Bani Israel, so go back to your Lord and ask for reduction to lessen your follower's burden.' I said, 'I have requested so much of my Lord that I feel ashamed, but I am satisfied now and surrender to Allah's Order.' When I left, I heard a voice saying, 'I have passed My Order and have lessened the burden of My Worshipers."

Can you see that the pillars of Islam rest on the Hadith which you are relegating now, can you see that 90% of the Islamic practices for the everyday Islamic life where taken from the Hadith.

Hadith is a more important guide than the Quran which doesn't give detail on anything about Islam practices.

The Islamic culture rest on Hadith and it is shameful that you believe you can pick what suits you in it and throw what doesn't.

You quoted another passage in new testament where Christ says he was sent to only the Jews.

You must also quote and accept the same quote of his in same Matthew, no cherry picking

Matthew 28

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Jesus gave a parable of the lost sheep to accompany his statement on been sent to Jews (go read it)

Only the Jews by Jesus time where expecting a messiah, yet the same Jews weren't expecting the messiah to come in an humble state.

Essentially the 99 sheep by the parable are the gentiles whom Christ knew already had an open heart of been saved but the one sheep was the Jews who strayed away, which the good shepherd had to go find.

Finding a lost sheep doesn't mean the rest haven't been saved in a secured confirnment, it doesn't mean the shepherd only was sent to one strayed sheep.

There is a reason Christ used that parable

Everyother thing you rambled about finding the specific names in the scriptures have been trashed here already

You can go to quora and be crying while doing that also ask which religion has most followers because chances are more people follow the correct way
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:34pm On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
l
It Is Finished grin

1 Corinthians 15: 18

In that case, all those who have died while believing in Christ are perished.

Gentiles are not Israelites or Jews. They lived outside of middle east and Jesus message was not for them. They are kufar (unbelievers) according to Jesus. They are the ones shouting "in Jesus name" today hoping Jesus name will aid them. Jesus didn't recognize them.

Matthew 12:21

"And in his name unbelievers will hope" (ISV)
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On May 20, 2021
Empiree:
It Is Finished grin

1 Corinthians 15: 18

In that case, all those who have died while believing in Christ are perished.

Gentiles are not Israelites or Jews. They lived outside of middle east and Jesus message was not for them. They are kufar (unbelievers) according to Jesus. They are the ones shouting "in Jesus name" today hoping Jesus name will aid them. Jesus didn't recognize them.

Matthew 12:21

"And in his name unbelievers will hope" (ISV)
Simeon the prophet held the baby Jesus in his arms and declared, "For my eyes have seen Your salvation, which You have prepared in the sight of all people a light for revelation to the ‘gentiles’ and for glory to your people Israel.” (Lk 2:30-32)

Matthew 28

18 Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Matthew 8:10

When Jesus heard it, he marvelled and said to them that followed, verily I say unto you, i have not found so great faith, not in Israel
------- faith in his lordship by a gentile

Matthew 12:17-18-21

That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by "Elijah" as a prophet saying

Behold my servant whom i have chosen, my beloved in whom my soul is well pleased, I will put my spirit upon him and he shall shew judgement to the gentiles

And in his name shall gentiles trust

Yes we are gentiles trusting in the name of the name of Jesus, Elijah was the one giving this prophesy not Jesus

So you now accept that Christians can fall at sleep with christ, why not quote everything.

1 Corinthians 15: 17

And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain, ye are yet in your sins

Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished

Essentially if Christ didn't resurrect from the grave then the dead in Christ would have not had the hope of resurrection on the last day like he did
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 5:52pm On May 20, 2021
Empiree:
at no point you ever made sense. You always talk like a imbec!le

And you talk like a screwball, naive, futile, mongrel and perturb right? You said Jewish were taught to hate their neighbours and I asked you if agents of allah i.e. Boko haram, isil, iswap, etc were taught to love their neighbours you should prove that

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 6:21pm On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Simeon the prophet held the baby Jesus in his arms and declared, “a light for revelation to the ‘gentiles’ and for glory to your people Israel.” (Lk 2:30-32)
this was when Jesus was baby. Simeon was the one talking. His words have no weight. Jesus clarified to whom he was sent

"Then Jesus replied, "I have been sent only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel." Matthew 15:24

What is the meaning of ONLY?. Is Simeon God that sent Jesus?. Answer is no.

Matthew 28

first all, you have problem here.

Verse 18 says "All authority had been given to me"

First implication is that it proves there is a Supreme power beyond Jesus. This contradicts Christians propaganda that Jesus is God. If he's God when then have him power?.

Second implication is OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION. Matthew 28:18-19 CONTRADICTS Matthew 15:24. If Jesus said he was sent "ONLY to the lost sheep" and later said "to all nations", the only way Christians can reconcile this obvious contradiction is by harmonizing both verses to derive a meaning. This means "all nations refers to all twelve tribes of Israel not Nigeria, not America, not Europe etc. Jesus message was restricted to Lost Sheep Of Israel.

To make it worse, they added "baptize in the name of the father, son and holy spirit". This is where trinity crept in Christianity. The idea was forgery that was later added. Scholars such as F. C. Conybeare have claimed that the Trinitarian baptismal formula of Matthew 28:19 was not original to the text of Matthew.

The correct reading of Matthew 28:19 appears to be in Luke 24:47:

"and repentance for the forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem"

Again, All Nations refers to all 12 tribes. Otherwise Bible is false. Quran speaks about these 12 tribes of israelites as well. That's how muslims understand it better.

Quran 61.6. "And Jesus son of Mary said: "O Children of Israel! Surely I am the Messenger of God sent to you,.."

So you can see the manuscripts in Matthew was fraud

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 20, 2021
Empiree:
this was when Jesus was baby. Simeon was the one talking. His words have no weight. Jesus clarified to whom he was sent

"Then Jesus replied, "I have been sent only to the lost sheep of the people of Israel." Matthew 15:24

What is the meaning of ONLY?. Is Simeon God that sent Jesus?. Answer is no.

first all, you have problem here.

Verse 18 says "All authority had been given to me"

First implication is that it proves there is a Supreme power beyond Jesus. This contradicts Christians propaganda that Jesus is God. If he's God when then have him power?.

Second implication is OBVIOUS CONTRADICTION. Matthew 28:18-19 CONTRADICTS Matthew 15:24. If Jesus said he was sent "ONLY to the lost sheep" and later said "to all nations", the only way Christians can reconcile this obvious contradiction is by harmonizing both verses to derive a meaning. This means "all nations refers to all twelve tribes of Israel not Nigeria, not America, not Europe etc. Jesus message was restricted to Lost Sheep Of Israel.

To make it worse, they added "baptize in the name of the father, son and holy spirit". This is where trinity crept in Christianity. The idea was forgery that was later added. Scholars such as F. C. Conybeare have claimed that the Trinitarian baptismal formula of Matthew 28:19 was not original to the text of Matthew.

The correct reading of Matthew 28:19 appears to be in Luke 24:47:

"and repentance for the forgiveness of sins would be proclaimed in his name to all nations, beginning from Jerusalem"

Again, All Nations refers to all 12 tribes. Otherwise Bible is false. Quran speaks about these 12 tribes of israelites as well. That's how muslims understand it better.

Quran 61.6. "And Jesus son of Mary said: "O Children of Israel! Surely I am the Messenger of God sent to you,.."

So you can see the manuscripts in Matthew was fraud
You are obsessed with i have been sent to the lost sheep of Israel

Can you also quote the below by same Jesus

Matthew 9:13

But go ye and learn what that meaneth, i will have mercy and not sacrifice, for i am not come to call the righteous but sinners to repentance

Last time i checked gentiles were all sinners at the time of Jesus and only the Jews were the righteous tribe deemed chosen by God.

Matthew 21:43

Therefore say i unto you, the kingdom of God shall be taken from you and given to a nation bringing forth the fruit thereof

As you can see any gentile nation that brings forth the fruits to follow Christ of such has the kingdom be given to

Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations

As you can see all the world doesn't begin and end in Israel.

Romans1:16

GNT
I have complete confidence in the gospel; it is God's power to save all who believe, first the Jews and also the Gentiles.

Now that the gospel for only Jews has been decimated, it is laughable that you also want to throw prophet Simeon under the bus.

This is not Islam where you do such to your clerics, mind you this was a prophet pre Jesus so you can't bring your lame logic which you usually apply to Paul.

Since gentiles have validated that Jesus didn't come only for the righteous but for sinners aka kufis grin in the whole world the question is why do christians see Jesus as God?

Smply put he did what only God can do

Jesus Can Forgive Sins (Only God does)

Matthew 9:2-6

And behold they brought him a sick man lying on the bed, and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick man thy sins are forgiven

But that ye may know that the son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins

Jesus didn't mince word there he said it plain blank

Jesus Sending Prophets(Only God does)

Matthew 23:34

Wherefore behold, i send unto you prophets and wise men and scribes

If you claim to actually follow the God of moses, Elijah etc you should have no problem acknowledging the one who created them and made them prophets as certified by Jesus the God

Jesus Demands True Worship (Only God does)

Matthew 15:8-9

These people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth and honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me

But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines in the commandments of men

Matthew 15: 25

Then she came and worshipped him saying, Lord help me

Matthew 8: 2

And behold there came a leper and worshipped him saying, Lord if thou canst make me clean

Should I be explaining to you that if Jesus wasn't God he would be rebuking all this worship because only God should be worshipped?

Jesus Giving Spiritual Powers to Disciples (Only God Does)

Matthew 10:1

And when he had called into him his twelve disciples he gave them power against unclean spirits to cast them out and to heal all manner of sickness and all diseases

Only God can give power, you can't give what you can't give others power over what you don't have authority over especially when it comes to spirit beings

[/b]Demons Acknowledging Jesus as Son of God[/b]

Matthew 8: 29

And behold they cried out saying, what have we to do with thee, Jesus thou Son of God? art thou come to Tormey us before our time

If demons who know the spiritual order can acknowledge Jesus as son of God, then who are you?

Jesus Exists Before Abraham (Uses God Name I AM)

John 8:58

Before Abraham was [b]I AM

Should i be explaining to you that the only I AM in the Bible is God

If after all these things which Jesus did including giving life to the dead you still ask where Jesus is God then you need your head examined

Because no prophet can do what only God can
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:36pm On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Before i begin with you on Baal and islam, i would take you through the foundation which you are ignorant of

Abraham didn't build Kaaba

Abraham drove Ismael on Sarah order when he was a child, Ishmael never saw Abraham again until Abraham's burial

So the fallacy that Abraham and Ishmael had any business on building kaab in mecca is lies from the devil

Genesis 21:10

Wherefore she said unto Abraham, cast out this woman (Hagar) and her son, for her son shall not be heir with my son.

Genesis 21: 14

And Abraham rose up early in the morning and took bread and gave it to hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child and sent her away and she departed and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

Having clarified that, Baal was an ancient idol by the moabites, this ancient Mesopotamia nation exported Baal worship into Qurash.

Qurash the tribe of Mohamed was into this worship of the moon god Baal which was refurbished to Hu-baal the chief god.

As Qurash polytheists everyone could worship what they liked so the gods were up to 360.

Al-Lat, Al-`Uzza and Manat were some of the goddesses whom Qurash worshipped.

These polytheists built the Kaaba to house their gods, Kaaba was a pagan santuary for the pagan worship

It has nothing to do with Abraham who never went to mecca with the Ishmael whom he chased out from his presence as a child.

Mohammed's Role

Mohammed upon his "prophethood" insisted on monotheism, but he actually never knew what monotheism was because his father Abdullah was an idol worshipper.

Mohammed was actually been schooled on monotheism by waraka whom ordained him prophet and was his teacher.

Waraka was a former Christian who was dabbling into the occult which got him kicked out from the early church, so his concept of monotheism was from christians whom didn't worship objects but worshipped God in spirit.

Islam Unites with Baal

(The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah, with introduction and notes by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, Tenth impression 1995], pp. 165-167)

Now the apostle was anxious for the welfare of his people, wishing to attract them as far as he could. It has been mentioned that he longed for a way to attract them, and the method he adopted is what Ibn Hamid told me that Salama said M. b. Ishaq told him from Yazid b. Ziyad of Medina from M. b. Ka`b al-Qurazi: When the apostle saw that his people turned their backs on him and he was pained by their estrangement from what he brought them from God he longed that there should come to him from God a message that would reconcile his people to him. Because of his love for his people and his anxiety over them it would delight him if the obstacle that made his task so difficult could be removed; so that he meditated on the project and longed for it and it was dear to him. Then God sent down "By the star when it sets your comrade errs not and is not deceived, he speaks not from his own desire," and when he reached His words "Have you thought of al-Lat and al-`Uzza and Manat the third, the others", Satan, when he was meditating upon it, and desiring to bring it (sc. reconciliation) to his people, put upon his tongue "these are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved". When the Quraysh heard that, they were delighted and greatly pleased at the way in which he spoke of their gods and they listened to him; while the believers were holding that what their prophet brought from their Lord was true, not suspecting a mistake or a vain desire or slip, and when he reached the prostration and the end of the Sura in which he prostrated himself the Muslims prostrated themselves when their prophet prostrated confirming what he brought and obeying his command, and the polytheists of Quraysh and others who were in the mosque prostrated when they heard the mention of their gods, so that everyone in the mosque believer and unbeliever prostrated, except al-Walid b. al-Mughira who was an old man who could not do so, so he took a handful of dirt from the valley and bent over it. Then the people dispersed and the Quraysh went out, delighted at what had been said about their gods, saying, "Muhammad has spoken of our gods in splendid fashion. He alleged in what he read that they are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved".

The news reached the prophet's companions who were in Abyssinia, it being reported that Quraysh had accepted Islam, so some men started to return while others remained behind. Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said , "What have you done, Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you."

Summary

What happened is mohammed got "pained" that his Qurash people weren't taking his prophethood serious, he obviously had no signs to show like real prophet.

So he then adopted "lieing" to deceive the polytheists, he acclaimed that the three goddesses were intersessors to allah (the god of his father Abdullah)

This man was obviously forging the christian concept of Trinity and intercessor connection of Christ to God the Father.

The Waraka twisted version he learnt, qurash were actually impressed with this approval of their gods that they worshipped with him in approval.

This is how Mohammed converted Qurash to Islam by acknowledging islam is paganism, i do hope you see here how Paganism and Islam became one till date.

Mohammed turns back to blame Satan for this act which he himself crafted and longed for, he claims Jubril the "angel" rebuked him for this

Funny thing is no prophet has ever lied against God in the Bible and lived, but here mohammed god is calming him down for lieing with his name supposedly.

"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken." ~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111).

This whole story of retracting the revelation was an attempt to erase the embarrassment it presents to islam that shares worship with pagans.

Islamic apologists have been editing the story over time to erase it from quran, but it keeps raising it's ugly head on their book

Ignorant Muslims read the verse below but don't know what it means or what happened because Quran has erased the event

Sura 22:52/51

We have never sent any messenger of prophet before thee, but that Satan cast into his fancy, when he was fancying; but God annuls what Satan casts, then God confirms His signs - surely God is All-knowing, All-wise…

The above passage you can see they are blaming Satan for a certain action of mohammed which they later claim allah corrected (they leave this because it kind of gives mohammed accolades)

Below you would find that the passage was twisted, it talks about the three goddesses but the verse that follows is garbage because it has avoided what really happened with the three goddesses.

Sura 53: 19-20

Pickthall: Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?

This time Mohammed has essentially converted all qurash to islam only by linking paganism to "the god allah"

Essentially the pagans can now practice islam by praying to the three goddesses who takes their prayer to this hu-ballah

It's the same garbage in, garbage out, that's why everyone accept because it maintain statos quo.

But mohammed isn't ok with this, in the Christian concept of monotheism waraka taught him God is unified without physical idols.

So he goes on destruction spree of all physical idols in the Kaaba.

Already all Qurash are now muslims only that they have issues destroying the physical idols representatives.

This is the only war mohammed had with this already pagan Muslims, he destroyed all the idols to unify them without physical objects

When his supposed cleansing for Islam was done he didn't set a new undefiled place of worship for this new religion in another location, he set it on the same kaaba santuary of the pagans because it was same pagan worship with new package

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols?
For we are the temple of the living God. As God said: “I will live in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Abraham story is a hoax, he only used it as an excuse to continue worshipping the santuary were the pagans established.

grin grin Mr prophet claims he has destroyed all idols for a new religion, but why not destroy the Kaaba too since it's not a mosque, no he kept it as a memorial to the same gods, he built an altar of stone for Muslims to bow to externally

Leviticus 26:1 NCV

“ ‘Don’t make idols for yourselves or set up statues or memorials. Don’t put stone statues in your land to bow down to, because I am the LORD your God.

That Kaaba santuary have been the worship spot of the pagans even before Abraham was called by God

So how did Abraham have business with the Kaaba spot that have been in use by the polytheists even before God called him?

What is a holy God's concern with a polluted house where idols have desecrated?

Why is mohammed keeping the traditions of the polytheists who use to round the Kaaba, wear white, kiss it, bow to kaaba and throw stones in mecca?

Infact Mohammed loyal Apostle who practiced the kissing of the Kaaba once said he doesn't know the significance of it but because he saw mohammed doing it.

Mohammed himself had no reason for doing the rituals other than it was done to imitate the pagans and appease them.

In the Below verse his follower doesn't even know the reason they do their Islamic pagan rituals which he saw mohammed doing

No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah’s Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you.” (Bukhari Book #26, Hadith #667)

Mohamed incoporated kissing of the metorite stone to Islam just to appease the pagans who kissed it

This shows that even after that the satanic verse where he appeased them he went further to continue keeping their practices just to show they follow same god

In conclusion

Mohammed was an insecured possessed man who tried mixing waraka version of the Christian monotheism and the Trinity

He wanted something like the Christian God that isn't physical objects, God that is above, one but Trinity

This is why he merged all Qurash gods as a link to one Hu-ballah.

No representation of objects but all gods are a link to one allah above

After all his finished works on Islam, he was asked by a follower how they would recognize this allah whom he had introduce to them, here was his reply

Sahih al-BukharisadPage 1021, No.7437, A-Soltaniah Edition

[b]People asked the Prophet (Pbuh): O’ the Apostle of Allah will we see our Lord in the Day of Resurrection?
Then the Apostle of Allah replied: Is there any dispute among you whether a full moon is visible? They answered: No. then The Prophet (Pbuh) continued asking them: “ Is there any dispute among you whether the sun is visible in a cloudless sky? They replied in the negative. Then The Prophet stated (Pbuh): “Then you will see your Lord just like this”. Allah will get the people together in the Day of Resurrection then He says: those who were worshiping any deity shall follow it. Then the ones who were worshiping sun will follow the sun and the ones who were worshiping moon will follow the moon and those who were worshiping Rebels will follow Rebels …Then Allah will come to them and says: “I am your Lord”, they reply: we’ll stay here till our Lord comes to us and when he comes to us we will recognize him, then Allah will appear in such a shape that they can recognize …

You can see that this allah of mohammed is changing shape, it is a deceiver, something like the serpent who came to Eve in Eden and can masquerade even as an angel of light.

This is clearly the same old Satan the Baal they worship

God can not change his ways, let alone to fit into men perspective

Malachi 3:6
For I am the LORD, I change not;
therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

Even from the time of Abraham to eternity God cannot change, not even to please man

Mohammed god even when he lies against his name, committ adultery, kills, etc his god is always changing and bending rules to accommodate his sinful quest

Cc Pharaoh4rin

I feel eternally grateful. Thanks.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 20, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I feel eternally grateful. Thanks.
Can you see how the Abdul above have been running from pillar to post condemning his Hadith as corrupted when he found out Mohammed was a fabricator grin

He has relegated his Hadith to newspaper yet Hadith is what teaches them how to pray and live a Muslim life

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 9:12pm On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:
Can you see how the Abdul above have been running from pillar to post condemning his Hadith as corrupted when he found out Mohammed was a fabricator grin

He has relegated his Hadith to newspaper yet Hadith is what teaches them how to pray and live a Muslim life
stop lying. I didn't relegate hadith. I said Hadith that are in harmony with QUR'AN is what is acceptable. Hadith that is in conflict with the QUR'AN is set aside. QUR'AN is primary source in Islam. You quoted Tabari, an historian. Common now receive sense a little bit. Quran says it was revealed to prophet muhammad (SAW),

Say (O Muhammad Peace be upon him ): "Whoever is an enemy to Jibrael (Gabriel) (let him die in his fury), for indeed he has brought it (this Quran) down to your heart by Allah's Permission, confirming what came before it [i.e. the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and guidance and glad tidings for the believers. Q2:97

This Ayah refuted Tabari

Or they say, "He (Prophet Muhammad SAW) forged it (the Quran)." Say: "Bring you then ten forged Surah (chapters) like unto it, and call whomsoever you can, other than Allah (to your help), if you speak the truth!"

O ya, this is Quran challenge^^^

Another one,

Or do they say: "He (Muhammad SAW) has forged it (this Quran)?" Nay! They believe not! Q52:33

Quran is the 'criterion' that determines right from wrong not historian.

Blessed is the One Who sent down the Standard to His servant, so that he may be a warner to the whole world. Q25:1

Bible is your primary source. Quran is our primary source. It only makes sense that you tackle Islam first by using QUR'AN because when we debate christian we use Bible. We do not rely on christian external sources 80% of the time. So you may need to try harder when you return.

La ko ni mo wa bi ibon
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ogbuefi677(m): 9:54pm On May 20, 2021
Mikecold:

Permit me to ask,were you a former mumuslim or u just a voracious reader like myself?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

China Shuts Down Christian Churches, Destroys Crosses, Burn Bibles / Sharon Oyakhilome And Phillip Frimpong Kiss At White Wedding As Phillip Cries / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 262
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.