Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) (68535 Views)

Father Charles Okeke-Odogwu Found Dead In His Car In Anambra (Photos) / Ifeanyi Ubah Builds A Catholic Cathedral In Nnewi, Anambra (Photos) / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 7:18am On May 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Daz true. Very true.

But my point is, Mohammed is not d founder of Islam, but he was made by the brethren of purity. Mohammed thought that the vision (if he truly saw one) he saw was from Almighty God, meanwhile it was an arrangement by the mystical powers of the BoP. So he himself did not know. I mean Mohammed.
You are correct though

Waraka was the mystic head of the purity brothers, he and his group are basically the owners of Islam but anointed Mohammed as "founder"

Mohammed never knew waraka until kadija introduced Mohammed to him

Guess what, after that event waraka became like a foster father to Mohammed, he was the link between the Mystic powers to connect with Mohammed

Revelations came through waraka not Mohammed in the early years of his own "prophethood"

When waraka died Mohammed wanted to committ sucide, he thought his prophethood was over until the demons began communication with him directly

So you right if you say he wasn't the owner or founder of islam in a way

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Wannabenz: 7:43am On May 18, 2021
Kuginzi:

Hmm!! I don't know who brainwashed you like this ooh!! I swear the person tried.
You guys are very lazy to read and do research, that's why it is too easy to deceive you with lies, because you prefer listening to gossips.
Watch the UN security meeting held yesterday. The Chinese ambassador urged the Jews to respect the agreement they signed with the Palestine before settling on their land. So where did you get your own roadside story from?
Let's say you're a Muslim, Abraham abi Ibrahim story from your Quran isn't true,right? Because I know you can't talk about these people Abraham/Ibrahim, Moses abi Musa etc without mentioning Israel/Jewish people, mind you the area is thier ancestral home. They have history thier and there were Jewish people on that settlement before that 1946 aggrement you're talking about, if they doesn't have history thier;there's no way the persecuted ones all over Europe will be arranged to go back. Israel history didn't start in 1946 that's what you should know. You're the sentimentaly brainwashed one here.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:38am On May 18, 2021
Mikecold:
You are correct though

Waraka was the mystic head of the purity brothers, he and his group are basically the owners of Islam but anointed Mohammed as "founder"

Mohammed never knew waraka until kadija introduced Mohammed to him

Guess what, after that event waraka became like a foster father to Mohammed, he was the link between the Mystic powers to connect with Mohammed

Revelations came through waraka not Mohammed in the early years of his own "prophethood"

When waraka died Mohammed wanted to committ sucide, he thought his prophethood was over until the demons began communication with him directly

So you right if you say he wasn't the owner or founder of islam in a way

I love ur details.
I once explained this concept to a muslim friend, Abdulrasaq. He's a very intelligent young man, slightly younger than me. After some research in this direction, he was angry, confused and dump his faith. He's a staunch born again now. His dad supported his newfound faith because he introduced his dad to this waraka and brethren of purity.

I think muslims in nigeria need to do some research.

Thanks brother.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:43am On May 18, 2021
Mikecold:
I am not a ss teacher.

The Bible said you would know the truth and it shall set you free

That statement is very deep, when you understand that we don't battle against serpent and scorpions but against spiritual wickedness in high places

These spiritual wicked entities are always battling to hijack the souls of men by their crafts which manifests within men

This is were you need knowledge and the truth to set you free off their traps

God is gracious, if you need the truth you don't need to be a ss teacher, just open your mind and search for it

Yeah. That's true!
I once met a Sunday School (SS) teacher of mfm denomination in our neighborhood in Ọgba, Ikeja. She's really versed with Bible. I wished I'd find a wife like her grin. I know I can't see her again but I pray for her sometimes.

Bro, keep up ur vast knowledge.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 11:39am On May 18, 2021
Wannabenz:

Let's say you're a Muslim, Abraham abi Ibrahim story from your Quran isn't true,right? Because I know you can't talk about these people Abraham/Ibrahim, Moses abi Musa etc without mentioning Israel/Jewish people, mind you the area is thier ancestral home. They have history thier and there were Jewish people on that settlement before that 1946 aggrement you're talking about, if they doesn't have history thier;there's no way the persecuted ones all over Europe will be arranged to go back. Israel history didn't start in 1946 that's what you should know. You're the sentimentaly brainwashed one here.
you are talking about history?. If that's the case, let everybody return to their historic homeland and see if the world will not crumble in seconds. What you just said is like saying Red Indians or Native should reclaim America. They too were wiped out from America. If they return with full force now you think Americans will give up America?. It is the same with Palestine and Israel issue. There is no longer Jewish homeland in Israel. Their history completely erased 2000 years ago and they were banned from ever returning to the land according to Bible and QUR'AN. Likewise, Lagos doesn't belong to Yorùbá. Let us give back Lagos to the rightful owners too. Are Yorùbá in Lagos ready to do that?. If your answer is no, why do you think Palestinians should give back their homes to stupid Jews?.

Aside from this, do you know that even there were people in that holy land even before the land was given to Jewish people in the time of Moses?. Let's say those people are alive today, wouldn't they have more right to the land than israelis?.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 11:40am On May 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Yeah. That's true!
I once met a Sunday School (SS) teacher of mfm denomination in our neighborhood in Ọgba, Ikeja. She's really versed with Bible. I wished I'd find a wife like her grin. I know I can't see her again but I pray for her sometimes.

Bro, keep up ur vast knowledge.
are you Christian?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Kuginzi: 11:56am On May 18, 2021
Wannabenz:

Read this again

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:40pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
are you Christian?

Sure. A Jesuit.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 1:26pm On May 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Sure. A Jesuit.
Alright. I have no comment. Thought you are nominal Muslim. I would have had to speak up.

But just so you know, the dude you are discussing with is giving you false information about Islam. He has ulterior motives. If you want to know about Islam or prophet muhammad (SAW) you go to Muslims.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 3:30pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
Alright. I have no comment. Thought you are nominal Muslim. I would have had to speak up.

But just so you know, the dude you are discussing with is giving you false information about Islam. He has ulterior motives. If you want to know about Islam or prophet muhammad (SAW) you go to Muslims.

The guy is informed. He's on track. He wasn't misleading. Yeah.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:40pm On May 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

The guy is informed. He's on track. He wasn't misleading. Yeah.
Oh really? He doesn't misleads?. Birds of the same feather

You believed him when he said this without proof

"The allah they are calling is the same old baal kissed and bowed to from time immemorial"

But I showed you proof that he's wrong. Baal is worshiped by christians. With your eyes wide open you believe his trash?. What type of brainwash is that?

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 6:10pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
Oh really? He doesn't misleads?. Birds of the same feather

You believed him when he said this without proof

"The allah they are calling is the same old baal kissed and bowed to from time immemorial"

But I showed you proof that he's wrong. Baal is worshiped by christians. With your eyes wide open you believe his trash?. What type of brainwash is that?

I know what I know. He didn't and can't brainwash me. You muslims easily jumped to conclusions to call a Christian: brainwashed when you obviously lacks the attacking tools.
If you followed my convo with him, I recommended a research tool for him and he came back with a result. If it were a muslim....
Anyways, I'm not in ur lane. That guy I chatted with is intelligent and not scurrilous.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 6:54pm On May 18, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

I know what I know. He didn't and can't brainwash me. You muslims easily jumped to conclusions to call a Christian: brainwashed when you obviously lacks the attacking tools.
If you followed my convo with him, I recommended a research tool for him and he came back with a result. If it were a muslim....
Anyways, I'm not in ur lane. That guy I chatted with is intelligent and not scurrilous.
so in your "research" and his post, Baal is Allāh right?.

Christians and hypocrisy are twins
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 11:08pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
I will burst your bubble here. Show us reference from Quran that Baal is Allah?. Allah identified who He is in the Quran. Profile of Baal below shows it s worship by Christian in America. It is a devil worshiped by Christians

Also is the creator of the entire universe. Baal is a Christian prost!tute
Before i begin with you on Baal and islam, i would take you through the foundation which you are ignorant of

Abraham didn't build Kaaba

Abraham drove Ismael on Sarah order when he was a child, Ishmael never saw Abraham again until Abraham's burial

So the fallacy that Abraham and Ishmael had any business on building kaab in mecca is lies from the devil

Genesis 21:10

Wherefore she said unto Abraham, cast out this woman (Hagar) and her son, for her son shall not be heir with my son.

Genesis 21: 14

And Abraham rose up early in the morning and took bread and gave it to hagar, putting it on her shoulder, and the child and sent her away and she departed and wandered in the wilderness of Beersheba.

Having clarified that, Baal was an ancient idol by the moabites, this ancient Mesopotamia nation exported Baal worship into Qurash.

Qurash the tribe of Mohamed was into this worship of the moon god Baal which was refurbished to Hu-baal the chief god.

As Qurash polytheists everyone could worship what they liked so the gods were up to 360.

Al-Lat, Al-`Uzza and Manat were some of the goddesses whom Qurash worshipped.

These polytheists built the Kaaba to house their gods, Kaaba was a pagan santuary for the pagan worship

It has nothing to do with Abraham who never went to mecca with the Ishmael whom he chased out from his presence as a child.

Mohammed's Role

Mohammed upon his "prophethood" insisted on monotheism, but he actually never knew what monotheism was because his father Abdullah was an idol worshipper.

Mohammed was actually been schooled on monotheism by waraka whom ordained him prophet and was his teacher.

Waraka was a former Christian who was dabbling into the occult which got him kicked out from the early church, so his concept of monotheism was from christians whom didn't worship objects but worshipped God in spirit.

Islam Unites with Baal

(The Life of Muhammad: A Translation of Ibn Ishaq’s Sirat Rasul Allah, with introduction and notes by Alfred Guillaume [Oxford University Press, Karachi, Tenth impression 1995], pp. 165-167)

Now the apostle was anxious for the welfare of his people, wishing to attract them as far as he could. It has been mentioned that he longed for a way to attract them, and the method he adopted is what Ibn Hamid told me that Salama said M. b. Ishaq told him from Yazid b. Ziyad of Medina from M. b. Ka`b al-Qurazi: When the apostle saw that his people turned their backs on him and he was pained by their estrangement from what he brought them from God he longed that there should come to him from God a message that would reconcile his people to him. Because of his love for his people and his anxiety over them it would delight him if the obstacle that made his task so difficult could be removed; so that he meditated on the project and longed for it and it was dear to him. Then God sent down "By the star when it sets your comrade errs not and is not deceived, he speaks not from his own desire," and when he reached His words "Have you thought of al-Lat and al-`Uzza and Manat the third, the others", Satan, when he was meditating upon it, and desiring to bring it (sc. reconciliation) to his people, put upon his tongue "these are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved". When the Quraysh heard that, they were delighted and greatly pleased at the way in which he spoke of their gods and they listened to him; while the believers were holding that what their prophet brought from their Lord was true, not suspecting a mistake or a vain desire or slip, and when he reached the prostration and the end of the Sura in which he prostrated himself the Muslims prostrated themselves when their prophet prostrated confirming what he brought and obeying his command, and the polytheists of Quraysh and others who were in the mosque prostrated when they heard the mention of their gods, so that everyone in the mosque believer and unbeliever prostrated, except al-Walid b. al-Mughira who was an old man who could not do so, so he took a handful of dirt from the valley and bent over it. Then the people dispersed and the Quraysh went out, delighted at what had been said about their gods, saying, "Muhammad has spoken of our gods in splendid fashion. He alleged in what he read that they are the exalted Gharaniq whose intercession is approved".

The news reached the prophet's companions who were in Abyssinia, it being reported that Quraysh had accepted Islam, so some men started to return while others remained behind. Then Gabriel came to the apostle and said , "What have you done, Muhammad? You have read to these people something I did not bring you from God and you have said what He did not say to you."

Summary

What happened is mohammed got "pained" that his Qurash people weren't taking his prophethood serious, he obviously had no signs to show like real prophet.

So he then adopted "lieing" to deceive the polytheists, he acclaimed that the three goddesses were intersessors to allah (the god of his father Abdullah)

This man was obviously forging the christian concept of Trinity and intercessor connection of Christ to God the Father.

The Waraka twisted version he learnt, qurash were actually impressed with this approval of their gods that they worshipped with him in approval.

This is how Mohammed converted Qurash to Islam by acknowledging islam is paganism, i do hope you see here how Paganism and Islam became one till date.

Mohammed turns back to blame Satan for this act which he himself crafted and longed for, he claims Jubril the "angel" rebuked him for this

Funny thing is no prophet has ever lied against God in the Bible and lived, but here mohammed god is calming him down for lieing with his name supposedly.

"I have fabricated things against God and have imputed to Him words which He has not spoken." ~MUHAMMAD (Al-Tabari 6:111).

This whole story of retracting the revelation was an attempt to erase the embarrassment it presents to islam that shares worship with pagans.

Islamic apologists have been editing the story over time to erase it from quran, but it keeps raising it's ugly head on their book

Ignorant Muslims read the verse below but don't know what it means or what happened because Quran has erased the event

Sura 22:52/51

We have never sent any messenger of prophet before thee, but that Satan cast into his fancy, when he was fancying; but God annuls what Satan casts, then God confirms His signs - surely God is All-knowing, All-wise…

The above passage you can see they are blaming Satan for a certain action of mohammed which they later claim allah corrected (they leave this because it kind of gives mohammed accolades)

Below you would find that the passage was twisted, it talks about the three goddesses but the verse that follows is garbage because it has avoided what really happened with the three goddesses.

Sura 53: 19-20

Pickthall: Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-'Uzza and Manat, the third, the other?

This time Mohammed has essentially converted all qurash to islam only by linking paganism to "the god allah"

Essentially the pagans can now practice islam by praying to the three goddesses who takes their prayer to this hu-ballah

It's the same garbage in, garbage out, that's why everyone accept because it maintain statos quo.

But mohammed isn't ok with this, in the Christian concept of monotheism waraka taught him God is unified without physical idols.

So he goes on destruction spree of all physical idols in the Kaaba.

Already all Qurash are now muslims only that they have issues destroying the physical idols representatives.

This is the only war mohammed had with this already pagan Muslims, he destroyed all the idols to unify them without physical objects

When his supposed cleansing for Islam was done he didn't set a new undefiled place of worship for this new religion in another location, he set it on the same kaaba santuary of the pagans because it was same pagan worship with new package

2 Corinthians 6:16
And what union can there be between God’s temple and idols?
For we are the temple of the living God. As God said: “I will live in them and walk among them. I will be their God, and they will be my people.

Abraham story is a hoax, he only used it as an excuse to continue worshipping the santuary were the pagans established.

grin grin Mr prophet claims he has destroyed all idols for a new religion, but why not destroy the Kaaba too since it's not a mosque, no he kept it as a memorial to the same gods, he built an altar of stone for Muslims to bow to externally

Leviticus 26:1 NCV

“ ‘Don’t make idols for yourselves or set up statues or memorials. Don’t put stone statues in your land to bow down to, because I am the LORD your God.

That Kaaba santuary have been the worship spot of the pagans even before Abraham was called by God

So how did Abraham have business with the Kaaba spot that have been in use by the polytheists even before God called him?

What is a holy God's concern with a polluted house where idols have desecrated?

Why is mohammed keeping the traditions of the polytheists who use to round the Kaaba, wear white, kiss it, bow to kaaba and throw stones in mecca?

Infact Mohammed loyal Apostle who practiced the kissing of the Kaaba once said he doesn't know the significance of it but because he saw mohammed doing it.

Mohammed himself had no reason for doing the rituals other than it was done to imitate the pagans and appease them.

In the Below verse his follower doesn't even know the reason they do their Islamic pagan rituals which he saw mohammed doing

No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither benefit anyone nor harm anyone. Had I not seen Allah’s Apostle kissing you I would not have kissed you.” (Bukhari Book #26, Hadith #667)

Mohamed incoporated kissing of the metorite stone to Islam just to appease the pagans who kissed it

This shows that even after that the satanic verse where he appeased them he went further to continue keeping their practices just to show they follow same god

In conclusion

Mohammed was an insecured possessed man who tried mixing waraka version of the Christian monotheism and the Trinity

He wanted something like the Christian God that isn't physical objects, God that is above, one but Trinity

This is why he merged all Qurash gods as a link to one Hu-ballah.

No representation of objects but all gods are a link to one allah above

After all his finished works on Islam, he was asked by a follower how they would recognize this allah whom he had introduce to them, here was his reply

Sahih al-BukharisadPage 1021, No.7437, A-Soltaniah Edition

[b]People asked the Prophet (Pbuh): O’ the Apostle of Allah will we see our Lord in the Day of Resurrection?
Then the Apostle of Allah replied: Is there any dispute among you whether a full moon is visible? They answered: No. then The Prophet (Pbuh) continued asking them: “ Is there any dispute among you whether the sun is visible in a cloudless sky? They replied in the negative. Then The Prophet stated (Pbuh): “Then you will see your Lord just like this”. Allah will get the people together in the Day of Resurrection then He says: those who were worshiping any deity shall follow it. Then the ones who were worshiping sun will follow the sun and the ones who were worshiping moon will follow the moon and those who were worshiping Rebels will follow Rebels …Then Allah will come to them and says: “I am your Lord”, they reply: we’ll stay here till our Lord comes to us and when he comes to us we will recognize him, then Allah will appear in such a shape that they can recognize …

You can see that this allah of mohammed is changing shape, it is a deceiver, something like the serpent who came to Eve in Eden and can masquerade even as an angel of light.

This is clearly the same old Satan the Baal they worship

God can not change his ways, let alone to fit into men perspective

Malachi 3:6
For I am the LORD, I change not;
therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept them. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?

Even from the time of Abraham to eternity God cannot change, not even to please man

Mohammed god even when he lies against his name, committ adultery, kills, etc his god is always changing and bending rules to accommodate his sinful quest

Cc Pharaoh4rin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 11:21pm On May 18, 2021
^^^

Who needs this stupid epistle from you?.

Allāh is God and this is not complicated.

I have posted Baal is a sex demon worshipped by christians in America. All the bullshit story that you lumped together aren't gonna help you. Yo7 can go ahead and enjoy your Baal

Jesus Aramaic language is synonymous with Arabic. God in Arabic is Allāh. God in Aramaic Eleha.

If Jesus also called God "Eleha" that means your Jesus worshipped Baal. Nonsense. Who gets your time?.

Watch your terrorist Jewish brother said it is okay to kill Palestinian children before they grow up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZMGbFnl54o

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 11:22pm On May 18, 2021
Baal, a Christian sexy god.

Baal is Judeo-christian zionists god.

It has nothing to do with Islam.

This is clear evidence Baal is Jewish-christian terrorist god. He's the one that orders looking Palestinians. Watch the video for confirmation

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:34pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:

This is clear evidence Baal is Jewish-christian terrorist god. He's the one that orders looking Palestinians. Watch the video for confirmation

See brainwashed slave
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 11:43pm On May 18, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

See brainwashed slave
Bravo... first time you make sense. You acknowledged the Jewish guy is a brainwashed slave. We need more good Christian like you to come forward and condemn Judeo-Christian terrorists.
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2021
Empiree:
Bravo... first time you make sense. You acknowledged the Jewish guy is a brainwashed slave. We need more good Christian like you to come forward and condemn Judeo-Christian terrorists.

Mumu na you be the brainwashed slave grin Or you're no more slave of allah?
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 12:28am On May 19, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

Mumu na you be the brainwashed slave grin Or you're no more slave of allah?
watch what they teach Jewish kids in school. To hate their neighbors

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4146557702033534&id=247543215268355.They&_rdc=1&_rdr

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:41am On May 19, 2021
Empiree:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4146557702033534&id=247543215268355.They&_rdc=1&_rdr

Shey agents of allah (boko haram, isil, iswap, etc) that are fighting in the cause of allah that couldn't fight his own battle were taught to LOVE THEIR NEIGHBOURS while in Arabic/quranic schools?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
^^^

I have posted Baal is a sex demon worshipped by christians in America. All the bullshit story that you lumped together aren't gonna help you. Yo7 can go ahead and enjoy your Baal

Jesus Aramaic language is synonymous with Arabic. God in Arabic is Allāh. God in Aramaic Eleha.

If Jesus also called God "Eleha" that means your Jesus worshipped Baal. Nonsense. Who gets your time?.

Watch your terrorist Jewish brother said it is okay to kill Palestinian children before they grow up

Abdul, why do Muslims hate reading, that's why they run from the people of the book

This is why you are caged in the cult of Islam, I gave you your Quran, I gave you your Hadith, you couldn't refute any

You are crying on a completely ignorant foundation

Why don't you bring Christian Bible source where Christian's worship Baal

Christianity stands on the Bible not on what one america "church" does

Church is just a name, every di.ck and Harry wants to associate with the biggest religion in the world

This is why there is church of Satan yet it's for worship of lucifer

Are you aware that waraka who made Mohamed your prophet was also an ex "Christian" that was kicked out because he was not practicing christianity?

Doesn't that ring a bell to you
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28am On May 19, 2021
Empiree:

Despite this propaganda, we are yet to see Jews strapping bombs to kill anyone

We are yet to see scriptures encouraging hate for those who merely don't believe in Christianity and Judaism

Quran (8:12) - "(Remember) when your Lord inspired the angels... "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

All major nations of the world have up to ten Muslim Terrorist organization which they have designated.

Are these Terrorists spreading love of Allah

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On May 19, 2021
Empiree:

Stale blogs as usual

Why don't you engage me with Christian scriptures buttressing your point

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
^^^

Trash, stop forcing the God of the Jews on yourself

The Jewish God has a personal name called Yaweh

Can you tell us the name of your god (allah is already the god)

allah was Mohammed father god even as a pagan worshipper
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 9:42am On May 19, 2021
Empiree:
Clown is buried in his own confusion. You need Islamic studies class for 6 weeks to restore your brain. As for Adebutu man, he has simply testify against himself. This will be evidence against him after he dies. I personally believe his excuse was bogus. He didnt tell the truth. Can you imagine silly excuse he gave as if Quran has not been translated in several languages?. Even if non Muslim White people hear this they will know he is ignorant lazy old cargo. I don't know when he started his betting business which is of course is haram. If he converted to Christianity before even after he started his haram business, it means that was the real reason behind his conversion bcus he must have been told his dubious business is not Islamic and he felt the only way to go about it is to convert to Christianity bcus in Christianity, anything goes. There is no rule. Taja teran flock Christianity for worldly benefits.

If you want to expose your yansh, just accept Jesus "as your lord and savior" then you can do all your radarada. We have seen that in Christianity where ladies go pretty much naked and even sit in front row for pastors to see thier smelly yansh. We seen everything social media. So nothing is hidden again. So I strongly believe Adebutu converted to Christianity for wordily matter. His silly excuse is irrelevant. Too bad he is old and he can transit any moment. Once his file closes, he is done like dinner.
Really you that don't even know the Quran is talking

You are a fake Muslim if not you wouldn't be changing the prescription of allah to have his Quran in Arabic

Quran 19:97

So, [O Muhammad], We have only made Qur’an easy in the Arabic language
that you may give good tidings thereby to the righteous and warn thereby a hostile people.

Adebutu actually knew the truth that the real Quran is the Arabic Quran as it was given to Mohamed

There are "blessings" attached to those Arabic letters when recited

Prilgrimage to Mecca is one of the 5 pillars of Islam unless you are a fake Muslim, while in "holy" Mecca they don't recite Quran in any other language, they don't translate because that's fake and "unholy"

Hope you know no "blessings" follow you when you recite English, instead you are under a curse for translating allah words to the language of the kufirs whom he despises

You are talking of Haram, are you aware that Buruji kashamu was also a Muslim that invented premier bet

Shina peller invented quilox night pub and he is muslim

There are numerous Muslims in the alcohol, betting, club business

These Muslims have completed the five pillars of Islam making them better Muslims than you that hasn't gone to hajj

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Greenback: 2:05pm On May 19, 2021
PoloG:
I just don't get it at all.. why do nigerians like discussing about other countries problem and leave their own? Same way they carry America election for head pass even the Americans, and a Nigerian uber driver went far in insulting Donald trump in the presence of two americans and those ones had to put him in his place by reminding him how much of a shithole his continent was grin grin
Nigeria don still carry Israel and Palestine matter for head....
You hardly see other africans doing this..
Oversabi people...
Shattap...what about you,why you carry Igbo matter for head like bread seller
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Greenback: 2:49pm On May 19, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

Judaism is from Moses the true Prophet of Yahweh, and one of the few to see Jehovah in physical form.. it's based on the principles of Laws God revealed to Moses

Christianity is from Peter the friend of Jesus who denied him on the cross before death, son of Mariam, and Roman Emperor Constantine of Roman Empire, the murderers of Jesus son of Mariam.. principles of Christianity is based on European Paganism and devil worship... Like December 25 X-Mas or Easter

The only thing i respect about Lamidi Cownu is the fact that he knows Christianity is European slave masters bullshit and sticks only to Judaism like the true Isrealites

4 people to never allow in your ancestorial land

#1 Ibos. Aka No man's Land

#2 Fulanis. aka all lands belongs to Allah and Uthman danfodio

#3 Jews refugees from Europe, aka God gave us your land so leave the land to us and go away

#4 Chinese, aka we now own your land because some people took loan from us

Your wailings and tears sha. grin
Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:12pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Really you that don't even know the Quran is talking

You are a fake Muslim if not you wouldn't be changing the prescription of allah to have his Quran in Arabic

Quran 19:97

So, [O Muhammad], We have only made Qur’an easy in the Arabic language
that you may give good tidings thereby to the righteous and warn thereby a hostile people.

Adebutu actually knew the truth that the real Quran is the Arabic Quran as it was given to Mohamed

you realized that you have now contradicted your previous post?. The screenshot you posted about him before says Adebutu didn't understand and can't read Arabic. That's why he left Islam. This is in conflict with your new strategy here that he knew Arabic. Who is fooling who?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:14pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Trash, stop forcing the God of the Jews on yourself

The Jewish God has a personal name called Yaweh

Can you tell us the name of your god (allah is already the god)

allah was Mohammed father god even as a pagan worshipper
you are just perambulating. I showed you evidence that Baal has everything to do with Jewish/Hebrew/Christianity.

Here it is again. So you see anything ISLAMIC in there?

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:30pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:
Stale blogs as usual

this is Jewish man threatening Palestinian children but you idiots in Nigeria are demonic and defending evil. Ko ni da fun gbogbo kiriyo in Nigeria that support Israel.

Can you imagine bullshit you just said?. Just imagine the guy was Muslim, would you be saying this trash?. Anyways I came across a comment that reported you evil people.

Call a spade a spade. Judeo-christian zionists are terrorsts

Re: Igbo Jews Hold Prayers For Israel At Onitsha Synagogue In Anambra (Photos) by Empiree: 3:33pm On May 19, 2021
Mikecold:

Why don't you engage me with Christian scriptures buttressing your point
did you Quran to buttress your point?. Nonesense

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Night Of Supernatural Wonders May 2, 2024 / Pastor Ashimolowo Goes Swimming With Grandchildren (Photos) / Primate Ayodele: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo Caused Hatred, Envy In Christendom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.